Aquapet Reviews

Kev Graham
Aquapet 5 star review on 5th September 2016
Vicx
More Photos & Videos
Top not screw up tight and it leaked .
There great little tanks one clip was snapped but a easy fix with some glue or duck tape
Hi the item is still in transit I have not received it yet will leave feedback when it arrives
Thanks Kevin
Got this review request BEFORE I have received the item.
I havent used this site I just got an email saying i have brought something probably off ebay or soemthing?
Very fast delivery,.it was when i started to open the parcel i discovered yhat i had ordered the wrong part,
.I promptly sent an enmail stating this and adking about an exchange .But the main problem was getting out to the post office to send back the iteM.
it was base unit of bird cage.

I asked what to do in this situation, 2 days later im still waiting for a reply
Uv Bulb arrived promptly and well packed ......... but doesn't light up !

Sent an email asking for a replacement to be sent out but ive had no reply as yet
Wrong size sent first and ended up at someone else house down the road so thay kindly dropped it up to us 3 days late. Wright one then sent out which is fine. But had to drive out of my way to send the wrong one back.
Have used this site for a few years without any problems. However I have noticed similar items being sold far cheaper, for example Lidle offer a dog lead similar to this at half the price maybe next time I will give them a go
Just had to email aquapet as unfortunately my tube arrived smashed to pieces. Not their fault I'm just awaiting a response as to a replacement or refund.
Packaging a bit scruffy and sticker for co2 indicator was dislodged from its packaged position also looked like sticky back had been peeled off .
Bought a new UV tube light for the pond steriliser, a long fragile glass tube type. Arrived quickly in a stiff cardboard posting tube, but within this the item itself was just in it's manufacturers thin card sleeve with a tiny amount of bubble wrap covering less than half the length of the thing so it was free to rattle around inside the postal tube. On examination the glass is still thankfully intact and I will find out at the weekend whether the UV light actually works.
My review is based on events...
Monday - my pond pump failed, I ordered a new impeller, paid for next day delivery, I accept it was late in the day, so was not expecting delivery on Tuesday.
Tuesday - received notification of delivery between 10.40 to 13.40 Wednesday.
Wednesday - part did not arrive.
Thursday - part arrived while I was at work, I couldn’t get the pump running until Thursday evening... by this time I had six dead fish, I was gutted.
Not necessarily your fault, but your ‘next day’ delivery service let me down, big time...
Delivered within quoted time. Not due to use til July time.
Thanks for reviewing us! What could we do better to get a 5-star review from you?
It's smaller than it said .
It was an a big bowl like I expected, but it came with black bits inside the bowl that looks like mould but not 100%sure
Ordered goods on Last week one week later still no arrived
Can’t see the point of reviewing Aquapet, the review should be about the product that I purchased from them, which was very good, if not a bit overpriced.
Hi Guys

The light works fine but there was a big dent in the box.

Think it’s had a big impact as part of the light casing had come apart, I was able to push that back together

It also seemed the power supply cable hadn’t been sealed in properly

A decent price and to be fair it works but a bit disappointed with its condition

Cheers Rob