Aquapet Reviews

Kingsfield Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

Kev Graham
"Good value product (I bought Repti-zoo Aquarium sculptured background) and it was posted and delivered very fast."
Vicx
"I have been using aquapet for ages . there a fast loyal suppier for all my pet needs ."
Cassy L Milton
"Great prices, easy to use and fast & free delivery!"
"Just had to email aquapet as unfortunately my tube arrived smashed to pieces. Not their fault I'm just awaiting a response as to a replacement or refund."
"Packaging a bit scruffy and sticker for co2 indicator was dislodged from its packaged position also looked like sticky back had been peeled off ."
"Bought a new UV tube light for the pond steriliser, a long fragile glass tube type. Arrived quickly in a stiff cardboard posting tube, but within this the item itself was just in it's manufacturers thin card sleeve with a tiny amount of bubble wrap covering less than half the length of the thing so it was free to rattle around inside the postal tube. On examination the glass is still thankfully intact and I will find out at the weekend whether the UV light actually works."
"My review is based on events... Monday - my pond pump failed, I ordered a new impeller, paid for next day delivery, I accept it was late in the day, so was not expecting delivery on Tuesday. Tuesday - received notification of delivery between 10.40 to 13.40 Wednesday. Wednesday - part did not arrive. Thursday - part arrived while I was at work, I couldn’t get the pump running until Thursday evening... by this time I had six dead fish, I was gutted. Not necessarily your fault, but your ‘next day’ delivery service let me down, big time..."
"Delivered within quoted time. Not due to use til July time."
Thanks for reviewing us! What could we do better to get a 5-star review from you?
"It's smaller than it said ."
"It was an a big bowl like I expected, but it came with black bits inside the bowl that looks like mould but not 100%sure"
"Ordered goods on Last week one week later still no arrived"
"Can’t see the point of reviewing Aquapet, the review should be about the product that I purchased from them, which was very good, if not a bit overpriced."
"Hi Guys The light works fine but there was a big dent in the box. Think it’s had a big impact as part of the light casing had come apart, I was able to push that back together It also seemed the power supply cable hadn’t been sealed in properly A decent price and to be fair it works but a bit disappointed with its condition Cheers Rob"
"Took 4 days for delivery"
"item good but will not purchase this item anymore was cheap when first purchased now its £7.50 for a bit of cardboard will make my own"
"Item arrived on time but slightly damaged. To be fair I think this was the couriers fault not Aquapet.I don't think my cat will notice !!!"
"Delighted with my fluval led lights, arrived well packed in in perfect condition, but 24hrs late! I paid for express next day delivery, and ordered in good time for same day dispatch. The item was not shipped until the next day meaning my delivery was delayed. This caused me to miss a deadline. Vendor has not offered to refund the extra amount that I paid."
"Speed of postage good Packaging was protective of glass cylinder however a crudely cut small tube package popped the original packaging open - a simple solution would have been to have used a bigger tube for packaging which would have provided me with an unsqueezed and unopened original packet in turn doesn’t leave me thinking is this a returned item they’re sending me ? or has something been taken out of the pack?"
"Tank is a good size but pump needs to be a bit harder no strong enough"
"When i got the aspen its verry dusty and has bark chipings mixed in not mutch but shouldnt have eny in i dont think ill get eny more but thank you for my order paul"
"I WAS UNABLE TO TRACK THE GOODS AS THE REF HAD NOT BEEN PASSED ON TO THE POST OFFICE. PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY SO WAITED IN ALL DAY. PARCEL HAD NOT ARRIVED BY 10.45p.m. THE NEXT DAY I FIND A NOTE FROM THE ROYAL MAIL SAYING PARCEL IN BOX TIME 11.00p.m. HOW COME ROYAL MAIL DELIVER THAT TIME OF NIGHT, NOT EXCEPTABLE."
"I placed an order & paid for next day delivery, item got delivered 3 days later. I phoned & the gentleman told me was post office that held it up there side. He did phone me to say he’d chase it but after staying in waiting day after day was not impressed"
"Don't know, not arrived yet?"
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,261 reviews