Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

I can't remember what I ordered
The filters i ordered haven't arrived
Not as bushy as I expected but ok. Speedy delivery
I have not recieved the product yet
Delivery time and price were excellent but packaging was poor. The box arrived crushed and contents had spilled into postage bag. Luckily thee was no damage.
Order arrived quickly however there was a part missing so could not use the cage and had to ask for missing part to be sent
Could have put protective padding like bubble rap
I haven't received my product yet, so I can't say anything about it.
I purchased the wrong item because the picture shows an 1 1/4" item ut the description mentions a 1" item. Shame. otherwise a good service.
Hi, since the beginning I bought Oase Biomaster 600 Thermo, I have a problem with air getting to the filter and then with water getting to the aquarium every few minutes. It was noisy and annoying especially over night time. Been trying to apply silicon greas on each and every seal, which didn't helped. I have had problems to send filter head to Oase in Germany for last 6 months, but yesterday 1/7/2020 it has finally been delivered. Unfortunately I have bought from Aquapet new filter head and yesterday on 1/7/2020 has arrived and been installed, with a bit better results but unfortunately air is still getting to the filter. Really don't know what to think and do at this moment about Oase Biomaster filters. Warm regards.
My vacuum does not fit the standard hose lock plug in adaptor so I cannot use it.all my other appliances eg sprinklers jet washers etc fit can you help me with a solution?
Would thoroughly recommend this company, very quick service and goods packaged very well.
Spins & splatters water well, but very light & flimsy - am fitting stronger support brackets to the part which goes in the ground as it bends very easily and would probably break without.
It is working fine on 360 degree mode. When you try to set it to limited angle it is going anticlockwise and blocking itself in one position. It does not going back clockwise.
Top not screw up tight and it leaked .
There great little tanks one clip was snapped but a easy fix with some glue or duck tape
Hi the item is still in transit I have not received it yet will leave feedback when it arrives
Thanks Kevin
Got this review request BEFORE I have received the item.
I havent used this site I just got an email saying i have brought something probably off ebay or soemthing?
Very fast delivery,.it was when i started to open the parcel i discovered yhat i had ordered the wrong part,
.I promptly sent an enmail stating this and adking about an exchange .But the main problem was getting out to the post office to send back the iteM.
it was base unit of bird cage.

I asked what to do in this situation, 2 days later im still waiting for a reply