Aquapet Reviews

Kingsfield Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

Kev Graham
"Good value product (I bought Repti-zoo Aquarium sculptured background) and it was posted and delivered very fast."
Vicx
"I have been using aquapet for ages . there a fast loyal suppier for all my pet needs ."
Cassy L Milton
"Great prices, easy to use and fast & free delivery!"
"Desperately needed a replacement Fluval 105 External Filter Motor Seal Ring to stop my leak. The item arrived well packaged with very fast delivery of a genuine Fluval product, friendly helpful advice/communications when speaking to Aquapet over the phone. And the best part the price! You will find it hard to purchase the o-ring at a cheeper price else where! Will be buying all my other spares and products from this supplier from now on. Thank you Aquapet."
"My item is well made ,looks good too , my birds will love it when it goes in their cage once they get used to seeing it out on side, one crit, it is a bit small but I guess they will use it if they thirsty or need s bath lol"
"Very good service put my order in on Saturday and recievd Monday.Aquapet are als vey competertive on price.I will order again and would recommend to potential buyers."
"I purchased a 3D background for my aquarium, which I asked if it would be possible too have it delivered by the weekend, after receiving a message saying no problem, the item was posted guaranteed 24 hrs delivery thank you ???? Very happy , Great item ."
"We received the fish tank feature in the time stated,Very well packed and colourful and as described on line and we think good value. It fits in the tank and is in good working order and we are very pleased with it. Thank You. Ken Kite."
"Very fast efficient service would use them again"
"My purchased arrived early and I am very pleased with it"
"I orderd this itam last Friday and it arrived today now that's what Call a first class order everything was as discribed and in perfect condition very very happy thank you"
"You sent me a submersible aquarium heater instead of the ordered and documented Fluval U4 filter service kit - Not impressed"
"Excellent service and fast delivery I will use your company again ."
"Good quick service, very helpful"
"great price, great quick service, more than happy"
"great price, great quick service, more than happy"
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,261 reviews