Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

It’s saying pump and filter got pump no filter
You should put more gravel in the sample bags and use less packaging
The service from Aquapet may have been good, but you partnered up with Parcelforce who have proved to be very poor. I paid for a 48 hour delivery as I wanted the pump to instal it over the weekend, but even as of now I do not have it. Little point in paying for the express delivery! I understand as well as anyone we have issues with Covid-19 but there has been sufficient time for companies to adjust. I’m pleased Parcelforce has no control over our NHS! I’m sorry aquapet for the review but you are who you team up with. Pick better partners next time.
I would be happy to write a review if my purchase ever arrives
Haven’t received order yet.
First class service, delivered ahead of alloted time
plants were eaten by bugs wihin 3 days
Not yet received
Arcadia light stand arrived with the part missing to enable me to attach the Arcadia light to the stand for our African Grey. I spoke to a lovely lady there who told me she would send out the part when they received it and that they were aware that Arcadia has sent these stands to them with parts missing - so why despatch faulty goods? Waited a further two weeks approx. The part arrived today unfortunately there were no bolts to attach it to the lamp. Had to rake around in the garage to find one which fitted. Very disappointed especially when I had to wait for weeks for the stand to arrive then to find a part was missing - another wait approx 2 week wait- part arrived today with nothing to attach it to the stand. All in all between the lamp and the stand it cost around £100. Feel I paid full price for faulty goods.
As of Sunday afternoon 5/4/20 my order has not arrived, thanks to the royal mail.
Sadly the screws did not fit my Laguna Pressure-Flo equipment so I have returned them for a refund
This has not been received. When I checked with Royal Mail, the item had been sent out without a house number on it, so could not be delivered.
I understand the item will be sent back to you.
Do not blame the delivery company that you specified. No tacking and little communication.
Paid 3.99 next day delivery on Thursday still waiting and it’s Monday evening
Hi - We're so sorry that your order was not received next day. We sent the item via Royal Mail 24, but it appears they were unable to fulfil this.
We have refunded the cost of Next Day Delivery to your PayPal account.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of this.

Thanks,
Aquapet
I would love to give review but as of date I have not received my delivery,
There has not even been any notification as to when I would receive my products apart from an estimated delivery date of the 19/9/19 when I received my acknowledgement of purchase from Ebay on the day I ordered.

Regards,

Chris.
Hi Chris,

We're sorry to hear you have not yet received your delivery. Please can you get in touch with us via email (sales@aquapet.co.uk) or phone (01455 843400) so we can resolve this.
WAITING TO RETURN ITEM. WHICH PACKAGE WAS DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL!!!
ALSO IT HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY OPENED AND TAPED BACK UP!!! AND THE CONNECTION IS NOT OF A STANDARD FITTING !!! STILL WAITING FOR THE RETURN LABEL ???
Hi Avril,

Please accept our sincere apologies about the experience you had with us. We do our best to pack and secure items and it's disappointing that it arrived to you damaged.

Thank you for returning the item back to us, we have refunded you.
Still not received my order ?
I was advised that this purchase had been dispatched on Monday, 5th August. It is now Thursday afternoon on 8th August and still has not arrived. I have had to cancel my electrician as he was coming today to check my filter out and install the UV lamp. Very disappointed.
still waiting for tube 3 days late
Unfortunately the filter does not fit my aquarium. I was after a foam filter for a fluval spec 19 ltr aquarium but the one I have received is for a fluval spec 60 ltr aquarium. Can you advise how I can sort this out please. Thank you
Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear you received the wrong foam filter.

Please get in touch with us at sales@aquapet.co.uk and we'll fix this for you.
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,647 reviews