Aquapet Reviews

Kingsfield Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

Kev Graham
"Good value product (I bought Repti-zoo Aquarium sculptured background) and it was posted and delivered very fast."
Vicx
"I have been using aquapet for ages . there a fast loyal suppier for all my pet needs ."
Cassy L Milton
"Great prices, easy to use and fast & free delivery!"
"Still not received my order ?"
"I was advised that this purchase had been dispatched on Monday, 5th August. It is now Thursday afternoon on 8th August and still has not arrived. I have had to cancel my electrician as he was coming today to check my filter out and install the UV lamp. Very disappointed."
"still waiting for tube 3 days late"
"Unfortunately the filter does not fit my aquarium. I was after a foam filter for a fluval spec 19 ltr aquarium but the one I have received is for a fluval spec 60 ltr aquarium. Can you advise how I can sort this out please. Thank you"
Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear you received the wrong foam filter.

Please get in touch with us at sales@aquapet.co.uk and we'll fix this for you.
"This fluval co 2 diffuser did not work , despite being connected to a new 500g co2 bottle !!! . A waste of money , avoid at all cost !!!"
"Sorry to say, but my 1kg Clear waters parcel arrived in a plastic bag from Royal Mail, the tub was squashed & lid had come off, the remaining contents were loose inside the box & some in the plastic bag Royal Mail had put around the parcel, some of the powder has turned green because it's wet."
"Although I got what I wanted and delivery time was reasonable, the gasket made no difference and was ridiculously expensive for what it is, a piece of rubber. obviously fluval products are rubbish and my filter continues to leak, a waste of money."
"Quite disappointed, medium tank has never seen medium more like a small definitely not what I wanted"
"The size looks bigger then the product actually is product said large snake reptile but my corn snake is 3foot and is far to small for him if it was bigger the product would be fantastic"
"arrived late, not happy"
"No instructions on how to change clock"
"am still awaiting delivery of my order ID 340420 and you don`t reply to my emails saying so. no customer care is the message from you."
"Goods not arrived. Should have bought them from Amazon."
"Item has not been delivered yet 🤔🤔🤔 still waiting"
"The item didn't seem to be packages adequately and was smashed on arrival so was refused."
"Is not arrived yet. I haven’t received an email saying is ready to collect."
"Haven’t seen the parcel yet. Your review request came before your product arrived - four days after the order was "despatched" suggest you find a better delivery service!"
"No instructions were included, had to google how to set it up."
"I am still waiting for my purchase so I cannot really be constructive at the moment. Gerry Smart."
"Good delivery service. But when I tried to put it together the bowls wouldn't go up and down to get the right height my little dog. Something was stopping the movement from running up and down the post smoothly. My husband had to use force to push the bowls down the steel post which in turn took all the black paint off the steel post.. in hindsight I should have sent it back.. too late now."
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,262 reviews