Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

My order came promptly and very well packaged, will be using Aquapet again.
Thank you for the delivery of the item I ordered. As expected it had arrived on time.
Great price for great product
fast and easy
Great heat lamp bulb, fast delivery and bargin price!
very quick service.
Delivered really quickly. The listing had plenty of info to help me choose. The lamp was easy to fit and my snake is basking blissfully!
Excellent. Product exactly as described and very fast delivery.
Exactly what we wanted and cheapest price, speedy delivery, good packaging, altogether an excellent buy
Great price and super fast delivery. Couldn't ask any more from a retailer.
Highly recommended.
Aquapet 5 star review on 17th October 2020
I ordered a large, tall Vision bird cage at the beginning of the week. A few hours later I found out the bars were too wide for the tiny bird I have. I phoned up, very disappointed to cancel.

The lady was absolutely amazing, immediately offered to change the wire sides to narrower ones... for the cage I had ordered.

No problem to them at all, and the cage arrived within 48 hours. Superb service.

I normally by from Amazon, and they could not have done this for me. This is why I am starting to buy from specialist traders, who know what they are doing - and give a personal service.

Was an excellent price too!!
Very good ex
Great service
Good service and good price. Item was shipped quickly and arrived when expected. I will use Aquapet in future.
Order received late this afternoon. Great product at an excellent price. Thank you
Item sent quickly and hopefully my son's cat will appreciate the contents - thank you
Items were competitively priced, arrived on time. Updates on when my item was despatched & delivery date. Good service.
I have ordered and received a few items from Aquapet. They are very quick, good communicators and very reliable in the service they provide. Thank you Aquapet.
The pond pump was delivered promptly and communications with Aquapet were very good'
The pump was competitively priced, accurately described and works well.
I would use Aquapet again without hesitation.
Good quality, fast service 👌