Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

They offer a strict return policy, and their website doesn't state the full information regarding current consumers rights.

They have good reviews from people who didn't need to return anything. If you would like the assurance of good customer service and a honest return policy, I'd shop elsewhere.

I wish I had looked at comments on here and their Facebook page before ordering.
Not happy at all. Item arrived late was a birthday present and had a huge security tag on it
I still didn’t receive my order, can’t track the shipment tho.
Hi, we can see that your order was shipped using the Royal Mail option that was chosen at the check out. Royal Mail shipments to Hong Kong usually take an estimated 7-10 working days, as this is the 5th working day your order should be with you in the coming days. Thank you, Aphrodite Clothing.
The T-shirts seam on the bottom is already broken and fraying... sending it back will cost me too much... disappointed
I received my order in August of Canada Goose Brookvale jacket size XL, goose down has been leaking out of it since I received it and I have found a small hole in it also.

I would expect the jacket would have guarantee of some sort after paying so much and am absolutely gutted.

Can anyone help?
My order took 6 days to arrive when it says it should only take 2-3 days. Was not offered a refund for postage either. Not great service.
Never received item
Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback. I have checked the tracking for your parcel and a delivery attempt was made 12/09/18 but no-one was home, a calling card was also left at the property. Please arrange a re-delivery with Royal Mail or make arrangements to collect the parcel from your local delivery office. Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
Still haven’t received my parcel? Lost by DPD! Still no refund!
I gave one star but there was no option for zero stars. Bought two I teams only received one. Got in touch they reply that we pack them . But I never received my items so that’s not my problem.
I would never buy from this site again
Buyers beware.
Hi Noel, thank you for your feedback. We responded to your email enquiry requesting images of the damaged packaging you received so that we could raise a claim with the courier but as no evidence was provided we could not take the case any further. Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
I still didn’t receive my package
Hi Jordan, thank you for your feedback. I have checked the tracking for your parcel and it states the delivery took place on 13th August, previous updates show that delivery had failed due to no-one being present at the address at the time of delivery. The parcel could not be left at the property as a signature is required. If you have any issues with your order, please feel to email us direct at enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk.
Kind Regards - Aphrodite Clothing
Ordered a Hugo boss belt and the wrong style was sent to me as it had been stickered up incorrect by warehouse,when stock checked the correct belt was not available in my size and was offered the same style in black at double the cost.Have still not received my refund?
Ordered a jacket size large payed but after 5 days told me they had sold the large only med left asked if I could have the med with a free return posting as it was there fault got told no would have to pay to return it
Bought a polo shirt which was described as regular fit, when I received the top it was a slim fit!
Staff were great, just hassle returning stuff!
Rubbish service. £16 to return 2 pairs of jeans. Scandalous.
Delivery didn't turn up the day it was supposed to
£5 postage AND THEN return postage not paid! Cost me £8 postage for a £50 too I didn’t want. Won’t shop with them again I don’t think. Most places now do free returns. I’m happy to pay £5 delivery IF returns are free
Hi, thank you for your review. Sorry you are unhappy about return postage costs, it is stipulated on the website that we do not offer free returns at this time. We appreciate your feedback as this is something we are considering going forward. Kind regards, Aphrodite Clothing.
Disaster of a delivery policy ....... poor delivery costs , waiting time , disappointing!
Hi, the order was placed Thursday afternoon after the 3pm cut off time for next working day delivery, it was shipped on the following day and then the tracking shows that it was signed for on the next working day. There is a Saturday delivery option at the checkout if you required the parcel earlier. All delivery information is available on the Delivery and Returns section on the website

Kind Regards - Aphrodite
poor customer service and refusal to accept blame, instead blaming myself for the issues I have had
I wouldn’t buy from this company again as they do not offer free returns.
A very bad customer service from Rachael and Mark Logan. I placed an order for a sneaker when there was 20% off offer. Changed my mind on the color. Sent them an email to send me another color instead... they emailed back 2 days later and said that i will need to cancel. By the time I received this email i also received a shipment confirmation. I emailed back telling them that I received a shipment confirmation for the 1st older. Anyway they canceled the order and I received an email from them that the order was canceled and the 20% offoffer is ending in that day. When I received this email it was 1:15AM in California.... by the time I woke up at 8 Am pst the offer was ended. I called their customer service (international call) Rachael picked up and she had no empathy to even help. I don’t know why she works in customer service department if a case like this she doesn’t want to resolve. We asked to speak with Mark and he did not even want to listen. He was like “i need to go back to read the emails “ we are already making international call why do you need to read the emails. Also he was looking at them when we are on the phone but he just wanted to hang up. Really unprofessional customer service. We told Mark that we will leave a positive feedback for their business but it seems like he didn’t care. They even didn’t want to give me the older shoes for the price I paid before. They showed no effort to help and did not meet my expectations as a customer. They lost me as a customer and this review I’m writing in hopes to be heard by their upper management..
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,027 reviews