Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Great service from Aphrodite, really quick delivery and a tip-top selection. Thanks again.
Outstanding service, fast delivery, and well presented. Will definately use again.
Happy to have discovered store. Pleased with my new backpack and the great customer service that was offered. See you again :)
Very happy with product
quality clothing at great prices,in the xmas sale.swift delivery in fantastic quality packaging.will purchase again from aphrodite.
Very happy with my order. Great product and it came very quickly!
Excellent service very helpful on the telephone super fast delivery 5 stars all the way
I was happy to shop with Aphrodite.
Service was speedy and correspondence was polite .
I only gave 4 stars because there was not a print out return label . But overall very happy .
Would shop again with Aphrodite.
Great from start to finish. Really quick service, prompt delivery and max customer satisfaction.
Fabulous Customer Service will definitely use again!
I was apprehensive to use a website I had never hear of before however, I am so glad I did. I ordered my partner a last minute Christmas gift which arrived less than 24 hours after checkout and was cheaper than anywhere else online. I had a few questions and they were answered immediately. Fantastic service, thank you Aphrodite!
Fast shipping. Excellent packaging. Item was well wrapped and secure.

Great experience- five stars!!’
Fabulous service. Barbour scarf arrived the next day , was packaged beautifully and love it. Couldn’t be happier. X
V quick v nice , I like it
Fast free delivery. Excellent
Fantastic service. Easy check out, very quick delivery, especially over Christmas. Hugely recommend Aphrodite!
Super fast delivery, well packaged and lovely item
Quick shipping and great communication !
Happy with your service. And will be ordering again in the future. Thanks 😊 🙏
Ordered ready for Christmas day and the delivery was so fast! All came presented nicely in a box and included a free Aphrodite shopping canvas bag. Would definitely recommend.
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 5,901 reviews