Apc Overnight Reviews

1% of reviewers recommend Apc Overnight
"I sent a parcel with APC through a friends account the parcel was to be sent to the Aylesford depot which covers Gravesend but my customer said he couldn't guarantee to be in so I affixed a sticker to the parcel asking for it to be held at the depot and for the depot to call the customer when it arrives. 6 days later the customer rang me to say it hadn't turned up so i called Aylesford only to be told it is not their responsibility to call the customer to let him know it had arrived for him to collect even though on the official docs for the parcel it said please see not on box. They also said that they had tried to deliver it and the guy hadn't been in but surprise surprise they hadn't left a card so he wouldn't have known again. Poor shoddy uncaring service by Nick and his team at Aylesford APC. Why should we pay for service when they don't card and don't care 1 jot about the customer. Customer Service, they wouldn't know the meaning of the statement. I used to work for APC as a private courier and would always call the customer if i was asked to as this is called Customer Service. You don't deserve to have any customers at all"
Hello Jez, we are very sorry to hear this.

Please may you contact our team on Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com to confirm your consignment number and postcode we can then further investigate.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"live fish dumped on front porch no knock nothing cost me nearly £12 not happy will be talking to fish company bout getting rid of these idiots"
Hello Alex, we are very sorry to hear this.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"One of the worst couriers I've ever come Across . Trying to ring through is like trying to teach God . Impossible . Shocking delivery service and the attitude of the delivery drivers is even worse . Was told our package was lost , then it was found . Then they sad it's damaged and if I can accept there apolgise . Don't understand why a pet cremation use these delivery couriers if I had of none of of drove there and collected my daughters cats ashes in person ."

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Without exception the absolute worst courier company in the UK. Any potential customers should never use their so called services. Some inept incompetent employee somehow affixed another address label with my address on to a consignment which was nothing to do with me and to make matters worse this package they delivered was badly damaged. My correct consignment ended up at the o there end of the UK and it was only MY OWN DETECTIVE efforts that appeared to find my parcel. APC of Darlington refused to deal with me or give me any competent information as to this utter mess. This has cost me over two days loss of earnings trying to trace and receive my parcel as well as potential costs of over £2000 due to delays and cancellations that would have had to be initiated due the their incompetence. If anyone has any problems please go on the APC resolver web site immediately, they were the only ones to give sensible answers. APC should be put out of business and don’t even deserve one star rating. Keep well away from these idiots!!!"
Hello Brian, We are very sorry to hear of the poor standard of service you have received - rest assured this is not the standard of service we expect.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"A self-signing package left by my front door. Told by the manager it was signed for by a Mr Smith two doors up. There is no Mr Smith two doors up. Someone is telling porkies. I expect the sender will not be using them again. I certainly will not. 0003973"
Hello, please accept our apologies for the poor service you have received. We will investigate this matter further via our Head Office and respond to you direct.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Hahaha, never got the parcel or the card!! Terrible company really!! The delivery courier is probably gost from another world because nobody seen him here even though he said he left the card here ;))"
Hello Mario, We are very sorry to hear of the standard of service you have received.

Unfortunately, no consignment number was supplied in your review to contact you and discuss this further.

In order that we can investigate further, would you please contact our team on Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com to confirm your consignment number and postcode we can then further investigate.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COURIER I HAVE EVER USED! I refuse to buy from manufacturers/suppliers/stores that use this courier. If you wish to never receive your parcel, nor ever get through to the customer service team, then this is the right place, but good luck to you! They do not respect their customer's time and money At ALL!! If you advertise "overnight" I expect it to receive it the next day!"
Hello Sylvia, We are very sorry to hear this.

In order that we can investigate further, would you please contact our team on Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com to confirm your consignment number and postcode.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Due to receive an important parcel before 9am on 2 separate occasions, both times well over 3 hours late. Utterly appalling service."
Hello Michael, We are very sorry to hear of the lateness of your parcels. This is not the standard of service we wish to provide a customer.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Took the day off work, losing a days wage as this package was important. Checking the tracker often, finally checking it at 3pm and it stated closed/carded at 2:50pm, yet no one even knocked. Phoned up as it was only 10 mins ago he aparently came and was told i had to rebook for another day so now i am going to have to miss work tomorrow which is more money, not to mention my boss is getting angry at me for it. At this rate id be better off doing the 2 hour round trip to pick it up myself. First experience with APC and I will never buy from a seller that uses them again. I certainly hope it comes tomorrow as i cant even pay extra for saturday delivery, it has to be from the senders end... which is crazy."
Hello Ciaran, We are very sorry to hear of the poor standard of service you have received - rest assured this is not the standard of service we expect.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"If I could give a zero rating I would. Waited all day for a parcel lost on a days work. To b told driver can't find address. When they have delivered twice before. After reading the reviews my partner went to the depot to collect because they said they would put on delivery for another day! Well if the same driver can find the address. Seriously I'm 2 minutes up the road from depot. Get some decent drivers who enjoy there job not lazy ones who can't be bothered. I order from one company alot who use this delivery company and will not b happy if this happens again as its not my job to come to you to collect parcels."
Hello Karen, We are very sorry to hear of the poor standard of service you have received - rest assured this is not the standard of service we expect.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"No reply texts to say will be delivered. No delivery. Tracking says I was out and 'carded' I was in and no card. Customer services are difficult to raise by phone and the phone number in their email is for same day when you need overnight apparently. Whilst trying organise another delivery the package arrived and driver said that he had a car accident so the whole 'carded' story was a sham"
I am sorry to hear of the poor standard of service you have received - rest assured this is not the standard of service we expect.

Leanne
"If you never want to receive a parcel or documents send it APC guaranteed to get lost ,be given to a wrong person or simply gets destroyed"
Hello we are very sorry to hear this would you please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Waited all day for them to collect a parcel, no-one turned up, impossible to contact anyone for an explanation"
Hello Jon, we are very sorry to hear you have have not had your item collected and you are having difficulty in contacting someone to discuss this further. If you would contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com with your delivery details we can further investigate
customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Sent two texts saying my parcel would be delivered at a specific time. I waited around both days and didn’t receive the order. When I contacted the retail company they sent me a signature from APC saying I had signed for the item and the picture was proof. The signature was not mine and I wasn’t even at home. I think the driver has fraudulently signed and then dumped the parcel. Very annoyed and the 1.1 star rating is further proof that this company cannot be trusted."
Good morning

Please contact the team via Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com if we can be of assistance to you at all.

Leanne
"I ordered a freezer from Amazon last week, and the delivery service, APC, made a delivery attempt on Friday, when I was at work. I called them promptly, and was told that I had to call back Monday morning, to set up a delivery time. So I called Monday morning as instructed. The girl with whom I spoke told me that she couldn't reach the delivery person, and therefore to call again after and hour. I did, and she told me the same thing; to try after another hour. I called a third time, and she said that my freezer would be delivered by 4pm. After 4:00, no delivery. Nothing. Nada. I called again, and this time she told me she would call and let me know what is going on. Her colleague called and told me that "Maybe the delivery guy left with a neighbour" . Completely absurd! I explained to him that I don't even know my neighbours, let alone know what they look like! He then asked me if the card that APC left has any indications on it. I told him that the only things written on it were the date, my name, my address, and a rubber stamp of APC's address. He then told me that he spoke to the delivery guy and they COULD NOT FIND my order! This is completely unacceptable. He then said he would call me this morning, which he didn't. I then proceeded to call, and the same girl answered with whom I spoke numerous times. She then spoke as if I were calling her for the first time! She said that maybe the delivery guy left it with a neighbour! I told her that I don't even KNOW my neighbours, and that I gave NO permission in the instructions to leave it with any neighbours. She then put me on hold and told me afterwards that it would be delivered "today". There is SO MUCH INCONSISTENCY going on with APC and what they are telling me, that I feel as though they are not telling me with truth about my order. Please let me know what can be done about all this ridiculous mess right now, as I am getting fed up with the runaround, and the missing shipment."
Hello Moona we are very sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties receiving your item, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing,

We will investigate via our Head Office team for an update for you.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Hello Moona, we have investigated this matter further.

We are very sorry for the service you have received it is not the normal service we wish to provide a customer.

The sender will be sending a replacement to you shortly.

Again please accept our apologies

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Up to now two failed deliveries, yesterday and today. The driver seemed to log off the tracking system at 4pm yesterday and today he was stuck at delivery No.76 for over an hour before closing the tracker again just after 4pm (I was No. 83) so he never even made it to my town. I guess he went home after delivery No.76. No use ringing the depot because they told me driver tried to deliver, I wasn't in and a card was left which is an outright lie - I was in tracking the route every 20 minutes and he never made it to my town. Appalling company which I had been selected by my ebay seller. After 5 attempted deliveries I will be charged £14 for the return to seller. If I could give zero stars I would."
Hello Aries we are very sorry you have experienced difficulties, would you please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com with further information to your delivery.

"Scam company. Avoid"

Emily
"I'm another 0 stars. Do not use this company. I'd expect they will make it onto BBC Watchdog or similar soon."
Good morning

I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with APC Overnight.

Emily
"They deserve not even one star. The customer services lady I spoke to was very very rude that she even put the phone down on me. Very unprofessional am so so disappointed"
Good afternoon

I am sorry hear of the poor standard of service you have received - rest assured this is not the standard of service we expect.

Please may you contact our team on Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com to confirm your consignment number and postcode so we may bring this to the attention of the relevant manager?

Emily
"Flowers delivered about 15:30 despite us having been given a morning delivery slot. Several calls to courier who basically lied about where the driver was and when we should expect delivery. The van driver was very nice otherwise it would have been 2 stars."
Good afternoon Carol

I am sorry to hear of the delay you have experienced with your delivery and I appreciate your frustrations. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please may you contact us at Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com confirming your consignment number and full delivery address so we may look into this for you?

Jenny