Apc Overnight Reviews

1% of reviewers recommend Apc Overnight

How would you rate Apc Overnight?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

98 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Martin Harrison

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Apc Overnight in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Martin Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"Poor experience. We buy so so many things online from Ebay, Amazon an elsewhere and hardly ever have any issues. But this was something else! -Expected day of delivery I left a signed note in porch "leave in porch but if you MUST get a signature then go next door to number..." 'Came home to a card saying not allowed to leave in porch or leave with neighbour! -I asked for delivery 2 days later. On that day I received a text and email both saying delivery between 11.20-13.20. I left a card in the porch saying I was IN and to ring bell/knock hard. I stayed in with no music or TV on and was in front room overlooking road. At 10.50 I receive an email telling me of a "failed delivery attempt"!! No one had called, no card, nothing! -Straight away I ring APC, their systems are down can I phone back 20 minutes later!? -I ring another number from their failed delivery email and the woman (Amy) was very bubbly and helpful but said I'd come through to the wrong distribution centre (I'd rung the number and pressed the menu options as instructed by them!!). -Amy couldn't contact the distribution centre there and then as there was a 10 minute call waiting time! -She did ring me back a little later and said she didn't know why I'd just received the failed delivery email as the package was on the van to be delivered that morning! -It was finally delivered later in the day. I'm just glad to get it! Their collection depot is about 7 miles from me and it would have been a huge inconvenience going to collect it, not to mention a waste of petrol. Why so difficult?! To be fair Amy was good and helpful but the APC systems and organisation? So bad that I'm afraid I'll be put off ordering anything of value in the future from a company that use APC as their courier."
Hello Martin thank you for your review we are sorry to hear of your poor experiences. We would like to investigate via our Head Office if you would please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com we can then further investigate
customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Very poor service in deed. They wont give you a time or prior notice. They are supposed to attempt twice but on one attempt left me a card to say I should 'collect from Depot'! a 50 mile round trip. When you call the number on the card there is only a voice mail and when you leave details of when to re deliver they don't turn up and don't return your call- I had take the day off! They will only deliver Monday to Friday during the hours many people are working...! Shocking and does not met the needs of the customer at all."
Good morning

We are sorry to hear of the service you have received and would like to investigate this further.

Please may you contact Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com and the team will be able to assist you.

Ken Winfield
Verified Reviewer
"Waited in for two days . Don't even think theh knocked at the door just posted that silly we missed you card. Hopefully they deliver my parcel tomorrow . Would not recommend this company at all ."
Hi Ken

We are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced.

Please contact Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.

Emily
"Lose parcels, return them to sender after 1 day of being held, damage goods, the worst courier company I have ever dealt with by far. They never take any responsibility for anything they do wrong"
Good morning

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you have received.

We would like to discuss your review further with you - please may you contact Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com so we may assist you?

Emily
"I would advise any vendor who is contemplating using APC for deliveries to avoid them at all costs. From a customer perspective, the tracking system is non-existent. Re-booking delivery is an exercise in futility. It would seem that the use of third party couriers makes the tracking system redundant. Contacting the local depot to rearrange delivery seems to be a complete waste of time and effort. The phone at the local courier just rings with no attempt at reply. Funny, I never get this trouble from DPD, DHL Hermes, Yodel or the Royal Mail. Frankly, I'm surprised that APC are still operating."
Good morning

We are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced.

For us to investigate this further, please may you contact Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com so we can assist you.

An Annoyed Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Redelivery arranged twice, neither occasion did they turn up. Currently waiting for the 3rd time even though it is not scheduled for today they have text me saying it's coming. They have lied about calling me back about these problems. Worst delivery company I've come across - never heard of them before now and will hopefully never again."
Good Morning, I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your delivery.
Please can you contact Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com and we can look into this further for you.
Bhav
Graham Smyth
Verified Reviewer
"Boxes go missing and not notified by apc so first you hear is from customer. Customer service is horrific."
Hi Graham

I am sorry to hear of the poor level of service you have received and would like to investigate this further.

Please may you contact our Customer Relations team on Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com and we shall assist you.

Emily
"I wouldn’t even give this company a star if their was an option. The communication and organisation is disgusting I ordered an item back in December which was delivered by APC, I missed the first delivery so I rearranged to have it delivered again. However the delivery person hadn’t delivered my item, after several phone calls trying to trace my item I was told it had been signed at my address. The time of the delivery and the signature that was apparently taken doesn’t even match mine or my mums signature and we hadn’t been in all day due to work! Every time I spoke to someone to try and help me I was constantly going through the same procedure but nothing was done!!! It was clear it hadn’t been noted on the system. I Had Been transfered through to several different numbers to then discover it was the wrong company they had put me in touch with and I was then told to contact the actual seller of whom I brought the item off. This had taken me a month to get to the bottom of, at this point it was too late to claim a refund or resend the parcel to my address. I am absolutely disgusted in the way this company have dealt with my situation, it’s clear you are unable to function as a team or even deliver customer satisfaction! It’s disgraceful"
Hello we are sorry to hear of your experience on this occasion and the service was not had you expected, we expect customers to receive a professional service and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Published 2 days ago Yet again APC claim to have attempted … Yet again APC claim to have attempted delivery,& to have left a card as the main gates were locked. This is a private house not a factory! No gates the driver obviously has never seen the premises. This is ,again ,a complete tissue of lies. We work at home, we have an alert dog and our workroom overlooks front drive. No driver called. The delivering Depot in Crawley is unobtainable by phone; I waited almost 25 mins until I was cut off without a reply; though they did tell me every 15 seconds how important my call was This is not the first time. Previous deliveries have literally been thrown out the van & left in the drive in the rain. We have watched the driver do this. 10 sec delivery!! I have complained to the company who use them. I have tried to speak to head office but they hide ; no phone number only easily ignored emails DO NOT USE APC"
"i phoned their depot at birtley to ask where my parcel was a young chap called Michael was no help he told me I should have stayed in if I knew there was aparcel being delivered his words we are not here to run around after every one we have lives aswell you are all p,,,,,, takers blaming us when the customers are at fault I would like to meet this cheeky chap and give a talking too apparently this is the way they are trained I have put leaflets in my local community centre telling people not to use this courier muppets"
Hello we are very sorry to hear of this incident and for the poor service you have received. We would like to further investigate this serious incident from from our Head Office, would you please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Leanne
"Was told the parcel was out for delivery, waited in all day. Checked tracking through the day, then late in the day checked again. The status had changed to closed/ carded, I wasted a whole day waiting. Don’t know when the item is being delivered. Would not trust this company with my parcels, would recommend companies to use other courier companies!!"
Hello we are sorry to hear of your experience please accept our apologies. We would like to further investigate via our Head Office if you would provide further details to your delivery including full delivery address and a 7 digit consignment number if you have one. thank you Leanne customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Courier shoved card through door without knocking or ringing bell (alert dog in hallway, bell is a fire alarm bell). Hull depot manager uncaring & rude, when complained about service asked "Do you want your parcel?" as a threat. Complaint raised with Area Manager & with sender (recommended they look for another courier service). An entire day's work lost, was planning to fit item in parcel tomorrow - will now have to rearrange that aswell. If you value your customers use another courier company: It's that simple."
"Apc is there anything you can do to help?! You have a parcel containing high value parts that i should have recived yesterday (as a re sheduled delivery) I really needed the parts for the weekend. I cant get my car back on the road without them and i wont be able to get back to work next week unless i fix it this weekend. You had this whole week just to simply get a box to me. Now i could be facing dicaplinary action because of you! Consignment 0003115 Contact me at lawrence-powell@hotmail.co.uk"
"Late delivery"
"Delivery was made on time. But to an address 2 streets and almost half a mile away. If that wasn't bad enough the driver knew he'd left it at the wrong address."
Hello we are sorry to hear of your experience, our team at Head Office would like to further investigate if you would please provide further details to your delivery including full delivery address and a 7 digit consignment number. our team can be contacted at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com thank you Leanne customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Smoked salmon despatched from Scotland on 21st Dec - next day delivery - arrived on 27th Dec. Clearly marked PERISHABLE. Totally ruined and late for Christmas. USELESS!"
Hello we are sorry to hear you did not receive your item in time for Christmas, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and the service was not as expected on this occasion

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"No attempt to deliver on the day but was strung along by customer services claiming that the driver would make every attempt to get to me by around 7:30pm. Problem was, this was a lie because the item had not even left the depot. I wasted time and money, burning electricity to keep a light on for a non-attending courier. It is now out for delivery today but no idea when it's likely to turn up, so no idea if I can even go out at all. It's the lying that's the worst and being treated as if I am stupid."
Hello, we apologise for the service you received and any delays you had experienced whilst awaiting for your item.

We understand the item was delivered on the 23rd December

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"The overnight delivery was not completed by the delivery deadline. It was not delivered that day at all. A promised call back from the depot was not made. Calls to the depot join a queue but I was then twice cut off after spending 20 & 28 minutes respectively. The following day - not having been advised of a delivery, and having advised the depot in person that I would be out in the morning they attempted delivery, yes, in the morning. Apparently my fault for not being in! A second visit to the depot produced an assurance of an afternoon delivery which has still not arrived. Please do not use this company if I have bought from you. The reception area was full of others complaining of late & missing deliveries."

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Very unprofessional and incredibly liar delivery drivers."
"They didn't deliver on the day promised and have been impossible to contact by 'phone - all I get is banal music and a message that says 'your call is in a queue, please wait'. Well I waited for a total of over two hours spread across numerous tries and no-one did answer."
Hello we are sorry to hear of your experience

Our team at Head Office would like to further investigate if you would provide further details to your delivery including full delivery address and a 7 digit consignment number if you have one. thank you Leanne customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Apc Overnight is rated 1.07 based on 98 reviews