Apc Overnight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Apc Overnight
Read Apc Overnight Reviews

About Apc Overnight:

APC Overnight, Nationwide Next Day Delivery 0800 373737. This account is active Mon-Fri 9-5 exc. bank holidays

For assistance please contact : - info@apc-overnight.com

info@apc-overnight.com

Tell us how Apc Overnight made you happy
I received a delivery time driver was over an hour late and said nobody was in
Great service, delivery on time, could track the progress easily. Polite and helpful driver. Many thanks.
Didn't bother trying to deliver the first time, second time says delivered but clearly not tkbthe right address. How am I supposed to find my delivery? None of the neighbours have it either.
Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear you do not have your delivery, please can you email us your delivery postcode and consignment number and we can look into this for you.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
I was told that a delivery was attempted on the Monday 2 weeks after my order was placed. I was at work so arranged a redelivery for the Wednesday when i would be in. The package did not arrive. I also had no correspondence following the confirmation email for redelivery. I have tried to track my order since to no avail. I have tried to contact the company only to be told that they will get back to me. They still have not gotten back to me. This is the worst customer service I have had from a delivery service. I am yet to receive my parcel.
Good afternoon,

I am sorry you are waiting for your delivery, if you do require assistance please can you email us your delivery postcode and consignment number and we will look into this for you.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
C#nts...i was expecting delivery today..told me they carded me yesterday..i checked online...tells me delivery was today...lieing b@sterds

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
had a parcel due for delivery the 6th - live tracking was wrong so I missed the delivery by about half an hour (even though i was *technically* an hour early)
booked for redelivery the 10th - nothing shows up!
every time i look at the parcel tracking page it just updates to say out for delivery whatever date im looking at it on
- have tried to contact APC numerous times with no response - all i want is a tracking number for my parcel so i don't miss it!
i've had to sit at home all day the last week waiting for it to be delivered and it is still unarrived.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
I have an order form a flooring company that was scheduled form Tuesday. The driver pulled up gave me 2/3 of the order and when questioned 'sorry where is the rest' he said 'oh yeah i have seen the rest at the depot floor but i did not loaded it on, i drop it off tomorrow mate' First this delivery attitude and service is unacceptable Second it is Thursday and after collectively trying to sort it out with the flooring company still no contact no delivery!
So i have decided to leave a one star review from own every day until i receive my goods!
Good afternoon,

I am sorry you are waiting for the rest of your delivery, if you do require assistance please can you email us your delivery postcode and consignment number and we will look into this for you.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Delivery driver didn't knock or ring, I only knew he was there as I heard our gate as he left. When I tried to talk to him about it, he was rude and walked away. One of our boxes which was marked as fragile was damaged
Good afternoon Sue,

Again I apologise for this, Thank you bringing this to our attention.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
I don’t really want to give any star. Got message saying due for delivery yesterday between 3pm-5pm we took time off work and waited for it. We even tracked it where the driver stopped at times, it kept saying the package not too far off. By 4 pm the status changed to ‘delivery rearranged by customer’. We felt weird as we didn’t phone or texted to change the delivery date, thinking they will attempt delivery tomorrow. When we checked our tracking code this morning, it totally wiped out. Normally you still can use the old tracking code and it should show you your parcel journey but nothing there. I hope it turns up today because it’s an expensive TV that should be delivered since yesterday. We have to take time off work today to sort this out. Nightmare!!! We tried to phone customer services and of course no answer so we just have no idea where our delivery is !!
Good Morning,

I am sorry that your parcel was not delivered yesterday, I have checked and can see it is out today with an ETA of 14:31 - 16:31.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
The store I purchased from send me despatch details and tracking number 24 hour delivery on Tuesday. APC local, (Menzies I believe) said they didn’t get it until Wednesday when I phoned them Thursday. Said if it came in on Thursday it would be delivered that afternoon. It arrived 12.26 in depot. He said if it wasn’t delivered on Thursday it would be on Friday. It didn’t. I phoned Friday afternoon to be told it was on the van for delivery, but due to backlog wouldn’t now be delivered till Saturday. It wasn’t. It’s now Sunday and nothing, no delivery, no contact. Tracking only showing early stages, nothing from time it gets to Inverness, no tracking, no contact or information from them except when I call trying to find out where delivery is and even then only a pack of lies. Not as if they have even tried, there is a leave place designated.
Good Morning,

We are sorry to hear of you have not received your parcel. Please can you email us your delivery postcode and consignment number and we will look into this for you.

Honestly,

You can read all the reviews below. One star is generous for the service provided. I’m sure many other would provide less if they could.

I have sat in all day waiting my scheduled delivery and no sign of the driver. I have contacted the company via email and various telephone numbers. Only for no reply or the number to ring out.

I honestly don’t understand why I or any other at paying for shipping service. For a sub par company, terrible app that provides no assistance and by far the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

Honestly,

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Apparently there have been 3 attempted to deliveries yet I only ever received one card. Today no card was left... no one came to the door. Still haven't received my package.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
I know there are unforeseen circumstances but not being contacted or being unable to contact APC is why they get 1 star. Their telephone system just goes to voicemail or an engaged tone and they never respond to requests on their contact form. They also lie that they attempted delivery when CCTV shows that they clearly did not.
Good Afternoon

I'm very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your delivery.

If you would like to e-mail us with your consignment number and delivery postcode, we will look into this for you.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Appalling service. My parcel was meant to arrive on Friday 9th April. It appeared to sit at the depot for the whole of Friday. I called to see if it would be delivered on 10th April but I was told all drivers had finished deliveries for the day at 12 noon! The person who answered the phone could not even check my order as he was using an out of work phone. I had to cancel the work I was having done on 11th.
Good Afternoon Connie

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your delivery.

If you could e-mail us with your consignment number and delivery postcode we will look into this for you.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
I can only Ecco most reviews on here no delivery when they said tracking off line didn’t email back after an hour on phone got through to someone who told me no delivery at weekend as I’d already took time of work for first delivery that never came it wasn’t an option for me in the week was told I could pick my items up from depot 2 sets off draws why would anyone be paying a delivery service then this company is a joke wasted my time and supplies time
Good Morning Katharine

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with your delivery.

If you could e-mail us with your consignment number and delivery postcode, we will look into this for you.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Parcel was due to be delivered on the 2nd April, told would be be between 6pm and 10pm, no delivery, was bank holiday weekend so gave Benefit of doubt, next working day checked again, out for delivery still didn’t turn up, this has now happened for the last 4 days and every time we are stop 80-89 and will be due between 6pm and 10pm. And everyday at 1600 tracker goes off line, contacted the sender and they checked and told us they been in contact and it will be delivered today but we still waiting and last check delivery van was close to depot so guess we have to wait another week
Good Morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with your delivery.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Delivery due yesterday for Cocktails to make lockdown a little more bearable.
Contacting them this morning, the delivery appears lost and they have no idea when we will receive it.
It looks like a 24 hour delivery will take over a week. Avoid this cowboy scam.
Good Afternoon,

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
My delivery has not been delivered to my address. Will not answer emails. I think I have the to my delivery charge back as they have not the service I have paid for?
Good Afternoon,

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment.

If you do require further assistance please can you email us directly and we can look into this for you.

Regards,
Natasha.
Customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Nottingham Branch is Terrible.

The first item turned up damaged. Then on the following day the driver couldn't be bothered to deliver so took a picture of a random house and pretend he tried. After complaining in an email the customer service department said all they could do is try again in a week's time. The Notts customer service desk won't even answer the phone. Shocking unprofessional service. Do not use in the Notts area.
Good Morning Robert,

We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment.

If you require further assistance on this please can you email us directly and we will look into this for you.

Regards,