Apc Overnight Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend Apc Overnight

How would you rate Apc Overnight?

123 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
D stevenson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Apc Overnight in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Next day delivery. Waited in all day and tried calling them and it kept ringing out. Then tried to track it only to see it was returned to the depot. I have been phoning all day albeit a Sat to see if I could pick it up today(if there open) as I needed the parcel for work on Monday morning. Definitely not been delivered and no card has been put through. Obviously at work on the Monday so a return visit to deliver is pointless. Why do companies use their delivery service with so many bad online reviews. Be calling the online supplier first thing Monday. Irrate"
"Let's be honest there are some pretty useless delivery companies here in the UK. Hermes and Yodel are two that immediately spring to mind - both being about as much use as a chocolate teapot but...... wow it turns out that there is a delivery company out there even worse that those two put together. Take a bow APC Overnight. It really is some achievement to be the worst delivery company that ever existed. Just read the reviews on this site - it's a litany of horror stories. Missed / failed deliveries, rude delivery drivers, customers being given the run-around. A rating of 1.1 over 121 reviews say’s everything you need to know about what a useless company APC are. It really is some achievement - way to go APC. I'm another unfortunate individual to have had my delivery being handled by this pathetic excuse for a company. I ordered a small piece of furniture and paid a premium delivery for a Saturday Pre 12pm delivery. I work during the week so weekend deliveries as usually the way to go which inevitably means paying premium delivery prices. As the clock was ticking around towards midday and no sign of APC I called The Cotswold Company who I purchased the furniture from. The helpful lady I spoke to there said she would chase the delivery company and get back to me. 10 minutes later the call came - I was told I was the last of the scheduled Saturday deliveries and that they assured me that my delivery would still take place and was still on time for midday. Well that was a complete lie. I called APC - no answer at all. I checked the APC website tracking - entering my consignment details returned no helpful information at all - Parcel Journey: The parcel journey is not available right now. Delivery Summary: There is no delivery information available right now. Please check again later, or contact your local depot. In short useless but then useless is exactly what APC are. I have waited in all day for a Premium delivery that has not turned up and as a result have had to cancel plans to go out in case the delivery arrived later in the day - it didn't arrive. In short APC are achieved something quite remarkable today and that is the title of the UK worst delivery company. How this pathetic excuse for a company is still trading is beyond me. It's a lesson learned today. When ordering items for delivery I would urge everyone to check who the delivery / courier company are. Should you be told that APC are handling your delivery then simply tell the company that you were going to buy the item from that you no longer wish to go ahead them and when they ask why it's simple - tell them that you refuse to have the worst delivery company in the UK handle your delivery."
"I wrote the review below about a delivery deadlined for 4pm yesterday...and now I am having to write another one. I was subsequently told that following on from yesterday’s horrendous lying, that the delivery would arrive between 14:33 and 16:33 today. Guess what? Yes you guessed it! In line with APC Overnight’s commitment to excellent customer service - the delivery still HAS NOT ARRIVED. THERE IS NOTHING OVERNIGHT, NEXT OR SAME DAY DELIVERY ABOUT APC Overnight. Do not believe what you read on APC Overnight’s website about how great it is, and how it claims to be the suitable for choice for urgent deliveries. This is simply not true. APC Overnight does not care about its customers and does not offer excellent customer service. Horrifying service."
Hello

We are very concerned to hear you are experiencing issues receiving parcels from APC overnight, we would like to investigate this via our Head office.

Please may you contact us on Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com with your full address and consignment numbers so we can look into this further with you?

Kind regards

Jenny
"Stayed at home all day as the delivery deadline was 4pm. Delivery had still not arrived by deadline so phoned customer service who were rude and uncooperative. I was told that APC did not have a driver in my area today. Surely, APC Overnight would have been aware of this when the delivery email stating the deadline was sent out. After seeing all the negative reviews of this company and through my own personal experience - I will never use this company again."
Hello

I am sorry to hear you are still awaiting your parcel and the person who spoke to was rude, we would like to investigate further via our Head office

Kind regards

Caroline Kennedy
Verified Reviewer
"Where to start? Awful customer service. Poor opening hours. Inconvenient delivery times. Re-delivery website not working. Nearest depot miles away (I live in London, so should be fairly simple)"
Hi Caroline, I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with your APC delivery, I would like to look into this for you

Please may you contact us on Customer.Relations@apc-overnight.com so with your full address and consignment number and we can investigate this further with you?
""Priority" did not deliver next day, so missed delivery on the following day. I cannot stay in all day just waiting, so totally unacceptable. Had no choice but to collect the parcel from Peterborough, what a shambles. This shed is down an unmade road with huge potholes all the way down. Really good news for a well kept car. The whole experience was horrendous. I really hope that they never have the job of delivering another parcel to me. Not surprised customers only give 1 star not worthy of any more."
Hello, we are very sorry to hear of your delivery experience, we would like to further investigate this incident via our Head Office. If you would be kind enough to contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com with your delivery details please.

Pascal Risso
Verified Reviewer
"Consignment 1448585, was waiting for that important delivery yesterday. Was home all day as i was waiting for more deliveries from different courier companies. Nothing arrived from APC, my parcel contains 7 very rare live orchids for my collecton worth a lot of money. Now its Good Friday and service won't resume till Tuesday.... those plants wont survive an extra 4 days at the back of a van in low temperatures. Tracking website says out for delivery since 8.30am yesterday but no delivery information, no card, depot wont answer phone. I will contact your customer service on Tuesday with my plants invoice and will be asking for compensation. You shouldn't advertise a next day delivery service. Others courier companies all manage to deliver my parcels yesterday..."
"Ref 0002622. Their website, when using this reference (from their email) + my postcode shows my package is at their hub at 26.03.18 - on overnight delivery. I contacted the seller, who found the same result and suggested I contact them. Quite a few emails later (I was on a train and didn’t want a public call) only to be told there is no information about a delivery to my address. The woman said the email was automated and could have been cancelled by the seller. I could not seem to make her understand that I wanted an answer to why their own website showed my order at the hub when I used their website, their reference and my postcode. Just got told “computer says no” and to go back to seller. I hate posting poor reviews but someone has to sort their computer system out. Was hoping for this before long Easter weekend and it should have been with me yesterday. Now it seems the package is nowhere to be found. At present I’m £85 down. Very poor service in answer to my reasonable questions. I felt like a right old moaner."
"Awful service."
Hello Kurt we are very sorry to hear this, in order that we can assist would you please provide a full delivery address to our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com thank you [leanne]
"Horrible experience! My package didn't get delivered because they claimed there was no "mail slot" even though I have no trouble receiving mail anytime...I also work from home and never received a single door ring any of the three "attempted" times. I had to get delivery re-attempts three times following and had to keep calling in to get it re-scheduled. When I did, they acted nonchalant as if it was no bother and took no blame for the issue. The third time, I asked to speak to the manager Charlotte, who then tried to place blame on me as if it were my fault! Had to end up cancelling the order with my bank. Despicable customer service!"
Hello Adrian, we are very sorry to read of your experience. We would like to investigate via our Head Office if you would please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com we can then further investigate thank you Leanne customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"No emails,no text,no any contacts.I still waiting for next day delivery.then I contact local deport rude man said that no one was at home...no any carts...terrible service."
We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your delivery , in order that we can assist would you please provide a full delivery address to customer.relations@apc-overnight.com thank you [leanne]
"So now I have received an email stating that my package was delivered on 19.03.2018 - a whole 5 days late...and what’s worse is that I was in literally all day and no package was delivered. I have also emailed the company to complain 5 days ago and still have received no response. Disgraceful company."
Hello Cat in order that we can assist we have requested further information from you in a previous review.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Did not receive parcel, attempted to contact APC multiple times via phone and was disconnected after twenty minutes every time. Raised a complaint via email over 5 days ago and still have not received a response. Luckily the dispatchers of my item were very understanding and have sent me another free of charge via a different courier, they also stated they had had problems with this courier before."
Hello Cat, we apologise for the service you have received, we would like to further investigate this via our Head Office. In order that we can would you please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com with your delivery address please.

customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Expected delivery today. Website status is that a card has been left. There is no card here, nobody is answering the phone at the depot. I work from home and have never been for then 10 yards from my front door all day. Clearly no delivery attempt has been made."
Hello Grant

Kurnia Ramadhan
Unverified Reviewer
"Why do you keep emailing useless update that never be real? "Tracking number: 0000137 is due to be delivered by APC Overnight on: 12/03/2018 estimated between 08:00 and 12:00.""
Hello Kurnia we are sorry you have received updates on your delivery that are not correct , in order that we can assist would you please provide a full delivery address to customer.relations@apc-overnight.com thank you [leanne]
"Card put through my door despite having a note on my door saying where to leave my item. The designated place is 200 yards away up the road but the driver would not deliver it there. Thus i ened up having to drive about 12 miles in each direction to collect causing me to have to cancel work in order to get there before the depot closed. Pointless paying for delivery from my supplier. I cannot sit at home waiting for a delivery when i do not know a day or time. My neighbours work which is why i had a redelivery address on my door. It is literally 200 yards up the road and does not close during the day. Not happy"
Hello we are sorry to read you are experiencing difficulties. We would like to investigate via our Head Office if you would please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com we can then further investigate thank you Leanne customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"Absolutely the worst delivery company I have ever seen. No updates as to where the driver is. Was meant to arrive yesterday, the electronic gate to my estate rang at 7pm so I buzzed the driver in and waited on my doorstep. Nobody came. It was as though they just turned around and vanished. Called the company up twice today: at 10:30am, where they said he'd come again by 2pm. Didn't, of course. I called again at 2:30pm and explained everything, and the girl in the call centre tried to make out I was lying that the driver hadn't tried to come into the property. What would I have to gain by lying! Currently the van is apparently in "snail mode", which is their technical term for driving 20 mph, and they just say "today." Never mind that people have to wait and are too scared to go outside in case the driver decides to go off again! The worst."
Hello Alina we are sorry to read you have received no updates on your delivery. We would like to investigate via our Head Office if you would please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com we can then further investigate thank you Leanne customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"If could give less I would. Horrendous service & never to your door, always need to chase consistently!!!! Pathetic & no idea why people would use them as expensive."
Hello we are sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to investigate via our Head Office if you would please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com we can then further investigate thank you Leanne customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
Disappointed 'recipient'.
Unverified Reviewer
"Received card today 6th March with Glasgow phone number which I called only to be told that APC was closed due to adverse weather as of 5th March, the day before I received the card. Called the 0800 number and spoke to a member of APC staff who sounded disappointed to hear that I'd like it delivered, I get the strong impression that I was expected to travel 6.6miles to the depot for the parcel. I was told that the next time that the parcel will be "out for delivery" is Friday the 9th of March. I have asked for the courier to leave the parcel with a neighbour. I'm unimpressed so far and will update this on Friday evening. In the meantime, when I can confirm which business has sent the parcel I will inform them of my experience with APC Glasgow and they can decide if they want to continue using them or not."
Hello thank you for your review we are sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received. We would like to investigate via our Head Office if you would please contact our team at customer.relations@apc-overnight.com we can then further investigate
customer.relations@apc-overnight.com
"I was expecting a timed delivery of refrigerated medicine, I received no advanced notification of a time slot. I had to drop my wife at work (10 minutes away) and on the way back the delivery driver phoned asking why no one was at home. I returned home to find an APC van blocking my driveway in an area which has permit only parking on the road. I had to park without permit to speak to the driver who had already unloaded the delivery on to the driveway. The delivery was of medicine which states 'must be refrigerated immediately upon receipt'. I therefore did this. In the space of 2 minutes I returned to my car to find a parking warden. I rang the depot to register my complaint and their response was 'you took it upon yourself to park there'. Needless to say I am very unhappy with this thoughtless service; the driver knew I was returning home having phoned me, he could have parked outside my property comfortably without blocking my driveway and when I spoke to the depot there was no acknowledgement that their driver's actions contributed to this situation in anyway. The only reason I am not giving APC 1 star is that I did receive my delivery."
Hello we are sorry to hear of this incident Matthew and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We will contact the local depot to remind the drivers to be mindful of where they are parking.

Please accept our apologies