Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Toma Konciene
"I always shop here for my project foams. Good quality, super fast delivery which is very important for any business. Really pleased. So, I became a loyal customer. I am doing handmade eye masks and placing foam inside for soft feeling during wearing these masks. Thank you so much. Much appreciate."
Victoria James
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
"A simple, no nonsense site that allows clear sizing and choice of foam. It was easy to select the appropriate choices. Shame that delivery isn't cheaper (or free!) but the prices still mean that AnyFoam is competitive with several other internet companies."
"I found this easy to follow all the instructions. Very informative and helpful. Many thanks Brenda"
"Perfect service and product everytime I've ordered. cheapest I could find."
"Absolute brilliant company with brilliant prices and speedy delivery only place I get my foam from"
"A very user friendly website with a lot of helpful steps to ensure that the item purchased was fit for purpose. Top marks!!"
"So easy to order any size you want, great choice of memory foams for whatever use you require, great prices too, I ordered a medium density for my dog bed complete with stockinet covering, I have a big German shepherd, I’m sure he will love it, he always sleeps under breakfast bar so I have ordered one that is 63 ins long, I could share it as well if the wife kicks me out of bed.šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€, highly recommended supplier."
"Easy to navigate and purchase. Straight forward options. Previous dealings have been 100% succesful, excellent and reliable"
"Thanks, very easy service would use again,"
"The product is so good I have ordered more. We are making pew pads for our local Church. The web site is easy to use and very informative. Well done."
"easy to use calculator for cut to size foam. informative information on which type of foam for my cushions. quick and easy"
"A great company with competitive pricing and easy to use website"
"Very good customer service, responding helpfully & promptly via email & phone to help me choose the foam I needed for my project."
"I looked everywhere for a custom cut foam supplier who actually understood what I was looking for, and Anyfoam were the only to provide the initial answers, great price, ultra fast service and most importantly, exactly the right, perfectly made end product. I went back for a second order, and once again they did the job. Thank you Anyfoam :)"
"Ordering process is clear and simple to use. Good information presented in a easy read format. Highly recommended."
"Such an easy , super quick and very understandable web site to use. I would recommend this site to any one wanting to up date their sofas with new foam."
"Website easy to use, prices very competitive, and a complex foam order cut precisely and dispatched the next day. Very pleased with the comfortable result."
"Always a great service from Anyfoam, the best in the UK!"
"Cheap and easy to order"
"Great product, service and value. I am a returning customer and will continue to be."
"Used many times good price and quick shipping."
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,167 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!