Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy

Toma Konciene
"I always shop here for my project foams. Good quality, super fast delivery which is very important for any business. Really pleased. So, I became a loyal customer. I am doing handmade eye masks and placing foam inside for soft feeling during wearing these masks. Thank you so much. Much appreciate."
Victoria James
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
"Ordering couldn't be easier, very straightforward."
"The webiste is clear and straight forward. I found what I was looking for easily and got through the checkout faster than on any other site I've shopped with."
"Always very helpful and delivery is speedy too. Thank you"
"The order process is very straightforward, and the price including delivery was slightly cheaper than competitors that I checked."
"Really easy site to use. Put your measurements in, choose your shape and quality. Accept the quote or try again with different quality. Pay and the foam is delivered to your door. What's not to like?"
"prompt service, hassle free, excellent value"
"easy to use and exactly what we where looking for"
"easy to use web site"
"Any Foam LTD has been amazing!!! fast delivery and an amazing item. i purchased a 20cm deep piece of foam to use as a mattress for my make shift odd sized bed. I absolutely love it. it is the most comfortable bed that i have ever had. thank you so much. I would differently recommend Any Foam LTD"
"It was so easy to order with anyfoam Ltd. Can't wait to receive my order"
"Easy to navigate website with clear, commonsense ordering process. Highly recommended. I hope the foam will be just as good."
"Great website and so much information. Love that you can put sizes in for foam and picture comes up to show you a sample. Can't wait to make my cushion once I receive my foam. thanks Anyfoam Ltd. p.s great price too"
"Very easy to order, and supplied good information."
"This review is based on my on-line experience today. I have compared 6 companies selling foam cut to size. Any Foam's website was clear, easy to use and gave me a price that compared very favourably with other shops. Delivery charges pennies cheaper than the closest rival."
"Easy to understand, easy to order and easy payment. Also good selection of different types of foam. well explained."
"easy to use website, made ordering foam for A level product design project much less traumatic than I expected. Great to be able to choose pre-cut shapes."
"Very happy with service provided. I received my foam within 3 days of ordering. Good quality, especially the luxury reflex foam. Postage a little high but it is a bulky product."
"Very quick and easy site, transaction completed within five minutes"
"Very useful easy to use calculator and great choices of easy to understand products"
"I can recommend Any Foam , they deliver on time , good quality product at a great price."
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,331 reviews