Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Patricia Sutherns
"Easy to use web site. Good delivery times. Up to date information on stock levels. Ancient Wisdom has been one of our suppliers for the last 8 years and at no time have I ever received poor service."
Suzanne Becks
"Been using since 2010 and never fails to disappoint ! Great range of products great service and great delivery. Wouldn’t go anywhere else."
David Grimmett
"Consistently good products that my customers in Cyprus appreciate."
"I have always had great customer service and advice. Returns and refunds are very straightforward.👍🏻"
"Amazing products and good shipping time."
"I have always found you to be helpful, and you continue to bring us beautiful stock, thankyou."
"Brilliant service if iv had a question or problem I have been answered quickly and am very pleased"
"I am receiving an amazing service from Lenka and even when there are damages on transit or defects they are amended fast by Urzula - the dispatch and delivery time is excellent."
"Having worked in wholesale I know speed and accuracy are very important to the small indie shopkeeper. The product choice at AW (Ancient Wisdom) is great, but often OOS. You are encouraged to order little and often but 175 for free shipping isnt that 'little' and shipping times are a disgrace. If you get your order within a week you should think yourself lucky."
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback - it is always appreciated.
We offer over 7k product lines on our website. The items we offer are sourced from all over the world as well as locally and also manufactured by us. With such a large and varied supply chain there is always a possibility of some items or lines being unavailable for longer periods of time - especially when it comes to unusual and artisan items handmade in small villages around the world. The shortages are usually caused by some issues in the supply chain and not by our choice.

As you probably read from our Director David's newsletter, he travels and makes sure the stock we get comes from reputable sources, which isn't easy and does mean longer waiting times if the suppliers do not show they are ethical.

The free delivery treshold is at £175 and the delivery charges for UK have not changed in years even though the industry minimums amongst the couriers have been going up. We are a wholesaler and therefore set up for orders that are on the larger side, however we also have a low minimum order treshold of £50 +VAT and make sure not to charge any small order fees if you order within 30 days - that's thanks to our Gold Reward scheme, which also gives you maximised discounts.

As to the dispatch times, we are currently on 2-3 business days for shipping. These do fluctuate based on the volume of orders and the updates are always published on the home page at the top right, which is on par with other suppliers within the gift trade.
If you have any further questions or comments, please do contact us on care@ancientwisdom.biz, by phone or our online chat and we will be happy to assist.

Urszula
"very happy and satisfied with the products and the service provided by Lenka, great communication and quick dispatch Amazing!"
"Just done my second order, and again Ancient Wisdom have not failed, my order was placed monday morning and i recevied it today wednesday. did not expect it that quick. Absolutly fantasic, Thanks"
"Very good quality products, they also have excellent customer service and support."
"I have been dealing with Ancient Wisdom since 2015. Products are top quality, great value and the after sales service is second to none. Long may our relationship continue ."
"I have been a member of ancoent wisdom for quite a few year, but only just recently placed my first order, and i must say this company lives up to there name, all product are fantasic just want i asked for, and deilvery was on time, 5 stars isn't enought should be 10/10"
"Very happy with the service. Great communication from customer service resolve my issue straight away."
"Well I’ve ordered several times over the last couple of weeks and I am so impressed with this company. As a shop owner I deal with lots of wholesalers and I have to say I think I have found my favourite. The quality of the goods is excellent as is the price and the diverse selection of goods is second to none. Packaging excellent, so nice to open my delivery and everything is packaged nicely, someone taking pride in their work. Thank you to the whole team. I really can’t say enough good things although I would kind of like to keep it my secret. Plus it’s nice not to see your goods in the likes of certain discount stores I as a tiny shop can’t compete."
Dear Annie,

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! We appreciate it very much.

Hope you have a great Bank Holiday Weekend!

Urszula
"Have bought couple times .Lovely products .on time delivery no problems. Very happy with service thank you.will be ordering again ."
Hello,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback!
We appreciate it. If there is anything we can assist you with, please get in touch!

Urszula
"They take payment, then do not do anything for a week. The order stays as 'ready to pick'. Delivery time stated 2-3 days. over a week later and they still haven't started to pick let alone dispatch. Do not rely or buy from them if you require any sort of prompt response."
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I believe you've spoken to my colleague on chat and she advised that the order is ready to be shipped and is due to arrive with you tomorrow.
We are currently on 3-4 business days for dispatch. These have been increased from 2-3 days earlier last week. This is due to a large amount of orders and deliveries we have been receiving.

We have got more staff and also are working longer hours to accommodate this. I do apologize for the inconvenience and I can assure you that we are doing our best to reduce the dispatch times.

Urszula
"Just got my first delivery and all the products are awesome and now in the process of my second order a few days later I'm that happy. Only thing I would say would be the amount of days it takes to organize and pack order. If it's was 1 or 2 days to process then next day delivery I bet you it would make customers alot happier. But I have still gave the 5star review as it was worth the wait, so happy thanks very much"
Hello,
Thank you for your message and your feedback - we appreciate it!

We work hard on reducing our dispatch times. Currently these are on 2-3 business days.

We are aiming at reducing them further to 1-2 business days. We will be updating the pop-up message with the dispatch times if there are any changes.

Thank you again!
Urszula
"I wish I could give 5 stars, however my experience has not been great. I made 2 orders now, even though after the first one I had an issue with a couple items, and the response rate to my email was a week, only because I sent a second email complaining of no response. Who knows how long it would of taken if I didn’t email again. The dispatch time for orders is overwhelmingly long. 3-4 days is extremely long for a wholesaler, and as a business I require my items fairly quick. The companies issues and delay reasons are unfortunately not my issue, and if understaffed they should still try to meet clients expectations by sorting this issue. It is not clients issue. I do not like leaving negative feedback, however the service time and dispatch time has really put me off this company, and I cannot be left with such bad service when ordering fairly large orders."
"Absolutely appauling. Over 9 days and still not got my delivery!!"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback. We have looked into this for you and contacted you with the tracking information. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please elt me know.

Many apologies for any confusion.

Urszula
"I love this company! A huge range of amazing products, there is always something new to try. The staff are fabulous, always polite and helpful when answering queries, or on the odd occasion that there is a problem. I should note that the only time I have had a problem is when items broke on their way to me - even though they were carefully and beautifully packed - so not Ancient Wisdom's fault! The only problem is that whenever I buy stock for my shop, it's really hard to put it on the shelves and not keep it all for myself! Thanks guys, will be placing another order very soon :)"
"As a newcomer to AW, I can't praise the company ethics, range and employees highly enough. I've had to exchange things that arrived with minor faults, never an issue for me as I live locally. To be honest, it's a treat to go there for the scent alone. They're a beacon of hope to us in Sheffield 3, a long neglected but beautiful area on the verge of regeneration so long may they prosper. The team are unfailingly polite and to be honest good people doing a complex job as best they can, quite how they achieve the multiple orders to the right customer large or small is a never ending fascination for me. Maybe their website does have the odd frustration of out of stock but with their turnover and pricing, it's hardly surprising. I'd rather have a short wait for fresh stock than the stuck on a shelf for ages stock system, there's none of that at AW. For all their very minor faults, the pleasure of opening a box or two of lovely things to offer customers at a good price more than makes up for it, they're not Amazon and for that alone I am eternally grateful! Jill @ Five Wonders."
Dear Jill,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave this review for us - it means a lot!
I think you have captured what we are doing here very well.
There is always space for development and as the new year starts, we will be exploring and improving our services further!
We would like to wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.59 based on 1,129 reviews