Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing Affinity Park, Europa Drive, Affinity Park

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th October 2017
Angela Cready
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 13th July 2017
Mothers Goodies
My customers and myself have been so impressed with the quality, delivery and service from Ancient Wisdom. As a new small business I feel so grateful to have found them to dropship for my Universal Healing esoteric store
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Great products at great prices!
Excellent company to but from. Fantastic quality products Excellent customer service. I had an item arrive broken and got a replacement sent out straight away
Fabulous range of stock . Fantastic prices. Fabulous service
I am always super happy with my purchases and the service I receive from Ancient Wisdom - great company well done.
Ancient wisdom is brilliant and has lots of amazing things for you to buy.
Brilliant goods and great prices. Always ready to help.
Lovely Company, always helpful and great customer service
I’m more than happy with the products I’ve purchased from Ancient Wisdom, all products to a very high quality, very good prices & delivered within a day of ordering, I will be placing orders on a regular basis from now on. Jeannie-us perfumes Ltd.
Ancient Wisdom are wonderful, they bring innovative, amazing gifts and make our jobs as sellers so much easier. Quick response, wonderful blogs. Outstanding customer service and my business is off the ground and doing well because of AW. Keep it all up guys! Delivery has never been an issue, clockwork and delivered by APC.
The shea butter bath bombs were my first product when starting my business. They are amazing and my customers love that there isn't lots of ingredients in them like others. Customer service great too, always happy to help.
Service fantastic. Price reasonable. Nothing to fault.
Divine Strength have been buying from Ancient Wisdom for nearly a year. Even when they lost the warehouse to the fire they still carried on trading and delivering a great achievement indeed. Very happy with there products and so are our customers
Absolutely fantastic service! The live chat feature really helps. Do subscribe to the newsletter, its fascinating!
AW have been amazing throughout these difficult times. Always processed really quickly.. thank you warehouses.. and the products are great quality and brilliant prices.. Keep up the good work guys.. and thank you. ✌️
I am a new small business , starting very small , the items on the site are fantastic quality , thank you
Came across this site by chance and am really impressed at the range of goods, the prices and the speed and effectiveness of delivery. Highly recommended.
Just unpacking the Buddha paintings. I'm just blown away by how fantastic they are. Fabulous quality and a fabulous price. They are a good size too......now I have to find a space for them! Back to quick deliveries too, well done everyone at Ancient Wisdom.
Thankyou Ancient wisdom for your fantastic service ,quality packaging, quick delivery and lovely sales people can highly recommend!!🙏
Absolutely brilliant products, fabulous delivery time, so quick and I will be using them as one of my main suppliers, fantastic!!!!
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,225 reviews