Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

866 Reviews

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Naz
Naz
Unverified Reviewer

Placed my first order, everything was received in good condition packed really well and with care and delivered in allotted time. Overall very happy and products were just great, looking forward to ordering more :)
Dragonfly Bay
Dragonfly Bay
Verified Buyer

Used AW in 2008 and 2012 and use to deliver next day made a large order which was delivered to an old address even after changing details. Orders now taking 3 or 4 days due to Christmas rush also half of stock seems out of stock. Customer service seems very good but unable to use as one stop shop as can't meet demand due to limited stock.
Shirley Webber
Shirley Webber
Verified Buyer

Ancient Wisdom is a company you can trust. They ALWAYS give 100% customer service / satisfaction. I have been buying form this company for a few months now and I cannot speak Highly enough about them. On a recent visit to Yorkshire I went to see them and met Kerry who was very efficient, her knowledge & service was superb. I was very impressed.
I never have to wait more than a few days for my order to be delivered and the quality of their products are exceptional & very good value for money. I will always use this fabulous company for all my product and I HIGHLY recommend them. So if you are looking for good quality products, excellent customer service, fast delivery & be treated with the upmost repect then you cannot go wrong by shopping with Ancient Wisdom ....
Angela Betts
Verified Buyer

This was my first order and every thing was perfect very fast delivery , quality products and excellent conmunication .
Will definitely use again 5*****
Tara Maloney
Verified Buyer

Great products, arrived well packed and very quickly. First order bonus feelgood factor! Sold a linseed eyemask already. Plus delivery by UPS was great, we are located rurally but they found us no problem. Will definately order again! Tara
Sharon Jones
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely love my new stock order. The products are amazing, and the first order bonus is incredible. Thank you. With items like these, I will hopefully expand my ebay store in no time.
Emma
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing! Cannot thank the company enough for just being there! thanks to this company i have been able to have the chance of starting a business selling bath products myself! i hunted around for suppliers for a long time and then found this company and haven't looked anywhere else since! perfect! x
Verified Buyer

Fabulous goods. Fabulous service!
Thanks, Ancient Wisdom.
Samantha Gray
Verified Buyer

This was my second order. I had to phone to sort out a problem with my delivery address & it was sorted out immediately, I was very impressed. Gave me confidence for any future purchases I make.
Lewis Garrity
Verified Buyer

First time I have ordered and the products arrived quickly and were great. My only issue is that we didn't receive all the items from the first order bonus and I emailed to ask about it but never had a reply
Barbara Collins
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the products and also the excellent customer service help I received after I found I had ordered the wrong electrical fittings. The problem was resolved and the fittings replaced very quickly. Thank you team!
Michelle Higgins

Nice products
Jeanette Sykes
Verified Buyer

Great products really good value will buy more items a bit at a time to do craft fairs my hobby .
Trevor Angel
Verified Buyer

We're very happy with our first experience with Ancient Wisdom. Nothing was ever too much trouble, they were always very helpful. We will continue to buy from them.
David Cropley
Verified Buyer

Fantastic wholesaler who goes the extra mile in helping their customers. Intruiging regular newsletter thoughtfully written about their sourcing and company progress I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed doing business with this company.
Verified Buyer

What can I say, in September last year some of my order I felt was not quite the quality I expected, I dealt with a lady in the office called Urszula she was really very helpful and sorted out the problem very politely and professionally. I did say at the time that because I was treated so well that I would place more orders in the future (which I have done), all has come to me delivered well packed and presented well..so I am a happy customer...well done Ancient Wisdom keep the good work up.
Marc Dumbarton
Verified Buyer

Very happy with products and service by ancient wisdom. will definitely be using again. Delivery times was quick and there was excellent communication with delivery. Thank you
Barry Davies
Verified Buyer

I've been using AW, on and off for nearly 12 years now and have always found their product diverse. A good range makes for good selection. My only reservation is the time sometimes taken for stock out items.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and prompt delivery. Great products.
Verified Buyer

The parcels arrived quickly and well packaged
Jogile
Verified Buyer

Products very good,but at the time we order,loads products was out of stock

Very speedy delivery
Linda Vickers
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my order, the items were well packaged. The speed of delivery perfect. The invoicing very clear. All round brilliant :-) thank you
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.66 based on 866 reviews