Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Mothers Goodies
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Alan & Candice @es-scents
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely brilliant company to deal with, nothing is too big or too small for them to help with. I'm glad you were recommended to me
for 5 days we have been told by your staff our delivery would be here but still nothing which cost my small business £150 order because of the lies that your company and apc have told me about my order and as for your customer service it is shocking all they have done is lie to about dealing with my order 344517

i would put a photo but my order is still missing
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.
The last thing we wanted to do is upset you in any way. We always aim to provide the most accurate information and the best service. I am very sorry that on this occasion there has been a breakdown in communication and you have not received your order.
We have been chasing this with APC and giving you the information we were given by the courier. They have finally confirmed that the order has gone missing. I understand that by the time it was located it was too late for you to receive it so it has been cancelled. Again - many apologies for the inconvenience here.
I have put a note on your account to add a delivery credit to it for your future order and also a gift due to the inconvenience - should you decide to give us another try these will be waiting for you on your account.
Once more many apologies for the inconvenience.

KindRegards,
Urszula
The items are very good quality and fairly priced, customer service second to none. I had a small issue and it was dealt with immediately. I definitely recommend this company.
Received my first order of oils today. Absolutely stunning quality, I have had to change supplier and was worried who to use but no longer! The oils are simply marvellous, delivery fantastic and no problems at all. I LOVE my Indian handmade rugs and my tea light holders, can’t recommend enough and the prices are brilliant. Thank you so much. Josie Blacket, East Malling.
just an update from yesterday still haven't received my goods went back on to help chat at 5pm today Friday to find its closed yet again it say open till 530 pm Monday to Friday order number say posted via APC overnight i do believe this is supposed to arrive next day if its over night going by the name however still waiting on my good that i ordered last Thursday 100% sure now that these are not going to arrive till Tuesday due to bank holiday ancient wisdom have did nothing to take this into consideration as for the postage side its a joke they said they only have 7 staff at the moment and they are run off their feet with orders surely if that's the case then they need to bring more staff back into do the job and provide the service that we should be receiving and as for the online help chat its say 5.30pm it closes
Dear Lawrence,
Thank you for your review - we appreciate it, as always.
Please note that Friday was a Bank Holiday so our offices were closed. We have shipped your order as per our dispatch times of which we have advised you prior to your placing the order. The order has been shipped within time and delivered on a next working day service, which was yesterday.

As mentioned earlier, we have been working on skeletal staff levels due to the lockdown. I appreciate that having more staff would have reduced our dispatch times, however the safety of our colleagues is paramount. We had to balance government advice on social distancing and travel, the health and safety of our staff and our workload for quite some time now and I am sure you can appreciate that this has been a difficult task.

In view of the current advice given by the government we are hoping to gradually increase our staff levels thus reducing the dispatch times, however for the time being these are still 4-5 working days.
should you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Urszula
getting out of control with delivery and dispatch times blaming it on the lockdown utter rubbish its now taken them 1 week to make order up and they said they are posting to day so it will be another couple of days before it arrives which will take it back into anther week getting sick of their attitude so un professional of them have let me down for a second time in a period of 3 weeks
Dear Lawrence,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate it.
Due to the lockdown caused by a global pandemic we had to furlough a lot of our staff and what normally is a site 40 - 60 staff strong, for the past few weeks has been a site with only 7-10 workers throughout (the maximum allowed for premises of our size). Please note that we were quite lucky in the fact that we could stay open due to the essential nature of some of our product lines.

Due to this we have received a very large amount of orders and as a logical outcome of these events we have fallen behind on dispatch times.This has been communicated via our website and the 4-5 working days dispatch notice is still active and has been active for nearly a month now.

You've enquired how long it will take to process your order before you placed it and we have advised accordingly. The order has been dispatched today, as per our dispatch times. The same applies to your earlier order.

I am sorry that you find our service unprofessional and do not accept the lockdown issues as a valid enough reason for increased dispatch times. We do hope, like everyone else, that this weekend's announcement will bring in some positive changes and we will be able to resume our regular service in due course.In the meantime, I wish you a lovely bank holiday weekend.Stay safe!

Urszula
excellent products, easy ordering and efficient delivery. very happy. not the cheapest around but very good value and economical. (hand sanitisers in lavender, peppermint and unperfumed)
Ancient Wisdom are an excellent supplier. Orders are always timely and well packaged. Any problems with stock were sorted out within 24 hours. All communications are professional and friendly. Really can't recommend them highly enough.
I have not had a single issue with Ancient Wisdom as yet and based on the exemplary service I have received I don't see it happening anytime soon!
I have made quite a few orders already and each and every time I have received a timely delivery, accurate order and undamaged goods.
There was only one occasion where I received an incorrect product, where I ordered Mr cleancuts shaving oil for a customer and received the sensual blend oil instead, however, the customer found the sensual blend simply delightful so opted to keep it ^_^.
The only thing I was disappointed to find is that despite the wonderful range of candles and burners, Ancient Wisdom do not offer an alternative to paraffin based tealights which is a real shame considering that they have information on their website as to why paraffin wax alternatives are beneficial with regard to health in addition to the fact they would compliment the oil burners nicely.
I have placed two orders for my business as a new customer with Ancient Wisdom and I’m very impressed with the quality of the products and the speed of delivery.
I will definitely continue to place orders with Ancient Wisdom.
I look forward to doing more business in the near future.
We sell a lot of burners & wouldn't buy from anywhere else. The quality is excellent & we get a great service.
What more can you ask for!
Poor service. This order still not arrived. No reply to messages. Last order took far to long as well. Says dispatched but takes near on a month to arrive!! Would not recommend
Dear Carol,

Thank you for your message and many apologies for this. We have been closed since the 20th of December until today.
I can see that my colleague contacted you separately to sort this out for you as this certainly does not sound like our standard service.

I am sure we can sort this out for you.

Many apologies for the incovneience.

Kind regards,
Urszula
Great products and service, some great items you cannot get elsewhere, order’s always arrive when it is supposed to and very well packaged, Great Service!
Long delivery times and always have products that are damaged or out of stock time after time which is very frustrating. Good selection of products which is the only reason why I used them. But currently in the process of finding similar products from other companies that have much better service!
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback. At peak times our order turnaround is higher than normal and it is something that we are working very hard on reducing.
Due to the increase in orders we receive, the variety of products and the speed needed in picking and packing we do make some mistakes and items also do get damaged in transit - again, this is something we are working on minimising. There are several solutions to these issues in the pipeline so please bear with us.
In the meantime, if there is ever anything wrong with your order, we are more than happy to fix it hassle free.
Urszula
I have mixed feelings about Ancient Wisdom, lately I have been finding that I am getting less items damaged and generally now you are using APC deliveries are a lot more accurate. On the bad side I find the despatch times are not great at all especially at peak times and you may find out days after placing your order that items are out of stock. Compared to some of your competitors this system feels behind the times and instead of branching into other countries and opening shiny new premises maybe you should invest in a better ordering and processing system that allows customers to see your stock levels when ordering and try and dispatch quicker. Also the use of bubble wrap is excessive and although it protects the items I hope you are looking at more sustainable alternatives going forward.
Dear Marie,

Thank you for your message and your honest feedback - we do appreciate it.
We are working hard on improving the dispatch times and the accuracy of the stock.
The reason for opening new premises in Europe is mainly due to the current political climate and the constant uncertainty regarding Brexit and its influence on trade with Europe.
This means that unfortunately instead of focusing our operations entirely on the UK warehouse we had to work out a way of sustaining our import and export routes with Europe without having any indication of what the future holds.

As to the packaging, the bubble wrap and airbags we use are all biodegradable. We have been in continuous talks with our suppliers from India and China to reduce the use of single-use plastic in their deliveries so it is something that we are working on as it is very important to us.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please email us to care@ancientwisdom.biz

Kind regards,
Urszula
Fantastic company to deal with, customer service is excellent and their live chat works a treat. Love their products and delighted to be their customer.
received my first order a few days ago and very happy with everything, a couple of items said out of stock but they still have them on for sale .My own fault but I thought the first order bonus was for big retail companies if I had read and understood it I would have ordered the £100 worth of stock .Other than that im very happy and will use again
I have always had great customer service and advice. Returns and refunds are very straightforward.👍🏻
Amazing products and good shipping time.
I have always found you to be helpful, and you continue to bring us beautiful stock, thankyou.
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,146 reviews