Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,390 reviews
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing Affinity Park, Europa Drive, Affinity Park

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy
We have now used these guys for over a year for supplies and giftware and have to say they are EXCEPTIONAL not only in what they do (which is brilliant) but about their ethos to business and focussed eye toward fair tradee goods and materials. SUPERB
quick delivery, nice products
Ancient Wisdom is an excellent supplier I’ve used for a couple of years for my dropshipping business. They have always given me and my customers amazing service. 🤩 They always despatch orders fast and respond to emails equally fast. So I cannot fault them I will continue to use them. Highly recommended supplier 5 ⭐️ Many thanks for the excellent service you have provided me to date. I look forward to working with you for many years to come.
i've used Ancient wisdom now for a long time ....there products are tremendous, i've never had a problem with any order at all, its my best go to place .... just wish they could get there gemstones back in stock tho as opening a new shop very soon and really need some but haho ill have to make do with the few ive already got
Excellent service 👌and products👌
i have been using Ancient Wisdom for a while now, love their products and service. fabulous company.
Had quite a few orders now fantastic company and products. Prices are amazing and delivery is fast never had an issue thank you
Excellent servie and products,thank you
Ive bought from you for years - a lot of your products are out of stock though, or I would be buying more frequently.
very good service
Not delivery on times
Love your products as do my customers. A great range that is hard to even match anywhere else. I love the blog as it makes me feel connected to the products i buy.
Good quality products, good communication, quick delivery. Really affordable prices when buying in large quantities.
Always very happy and satisfied with my order
good quality products
Fantastic service, as always. It's always a pleasure to buy from Anceint Wisdom - prices are great, customer service is great, delivery is quick, and everything is so well packed. Thank you!
Love the products, fast supply, very happy
Absolutely love this wholesaler, one of my top places to shop. Highly recommended,
Have a great range of products . Always helpful and quick to resolve any problems. Good prompt service Sue the Soap
Lovely items, well packaged and timely delivery. Thankyou ☺️