Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

How would you rate Ancient Wisdom Wholesale?

Alan & Candice @es-scents
Alan & Candice @es-scents
Unverified Reviewer

Ancient Wisdom are our "One stop supplier", 90% of things we need to trade we can obtain from Ancient Wisdom. We have stopped using lots of suppliers as this just increases our shipping costs and reducing our profits. we are more than happy with AW :)
Lulla Michael
Lulla Michael
Verified Buyer

Some good products despite a few which have arrived damaged. However, AW act quickly to put things right. Overall, good products and service. Will definitely recommend
Swe Kays At Golden Land , Blackdown Garden Centre , Wellington, TA219HY
Swe Kays At Golden Land , Blackdown Garden Centre , Wellington, TA219HY
Unverified Reviewer

Good product. Customers who come into our shop love the smell of our shop filled with Ancient wisdom aroma product.
Caroline Mason
Unverified Reviewer

I love the selection of goods they have, and are reasonably priced. the unique gift ideas they have are great it compliments the goods I am purchasing.
Caroline Mason
Unverified Reviewer

I love the selection of goods they have, I am disappointed though being charged delivery charges, even though ordering over the free delivery offer you have on, but the selection of goods are terrific and good quality great selection of scents.
Cindy Miller
Unverified Reviewer

Great quality at a very fair price. I love these products soaps, bath bombs and candles.
I can sell with confidence as I know they are quality.
Linda
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely to deal with. Products well made .
Myths And Magic Clacton On Sea
Unverified Reviewer

Nice quality products and good prices, but alot of the time many of the best sellers arer always out of stock.
Chill Out World
Unverified Reviewer

Started up my business made an initial order, very impressed all arrived unbroken and good quality, will be using as my main supplier !!
Java Gifts
Unverified Reviewer

"For one I love the vast array of products and initially we had a few hiccups but the amazing Kristy sorted everything out promptly and to our satisfaction. The customer service team are 2nd to none "
Jack
Unverified Reviewer

I've had to stop using Ancient Wisdom as unfortunately standards have slipped a little. I hope it changes so I can come back. No staff issues but more to do with items been discontinued without knowing and the only way to know is to check manually using the data sheets, very time consuming check each item product code. Also items going out of stock again having to manually check not ideal when I was listing hundreds of items. There were occasions of items showing in stock but actually they are not and this never happened before. Some form of newsletter or daily emails would be a great improvement on what is new and what is out and what is discontinued because we can't dropship if there is no easy way to know what you actually have in stock to dropship especially for ebay sellers where CSV files mean nothing.
Dear Jack,

Thank you for your feedback - it has been passed to our drop shipping department.
I am afraid that the fastest way for providing updates is via the data feeds as this way the whole feed can be updated at once. If we were to email each time there are stock changes we would probably spam your inbox in a very short time.
We are constantly working on better stock control solutions to minimise the out of stocks.
I believe that some of our customers that do sell on eBay also use the data feeds. I would recommend checking in the seller's help centre and the eBay forums. If you have any further questions, please do contact the department directly on dropshipping@ancientwisdom.biz

Kind Regards,
Helen
Unverified Reviewer

Appalling service if you're a small business. Totally unhelpful, uncaring, dreadful tone of voice on the telephone. Completely useless for passing on correct information about collection of goods. I need to work to earn a living, I was led to believe my parcel would be returned by the courier and returned here at Sheffield for me to collect around 6pm - gates locked. Does David really exist? He should be made aware how bad things really are. I'm off to the NEC for fresh ideas. I'm so busy, I'm really tired and really angry that I've wasted my time, diesel and energy.
Dear Helen,

Thank you for your feedback.

I gave you a call this morning, but there was no answer. I would like to get to the bottom of this for you. Our records show that your order was set for a delivery and not a collection. Our opening hours are 9-5pm. We try to get all collections done before 4.30pm, however someone is here until 5.30pm as the gates do shut at 6pm. We have not contacted you regarding a collection of an order and I do not have any record of you contacting us so please do give us a call today to sort this out.

Many apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Lorraine
Verified Reviewer

I would like to thank all the Ancient Wisdom staff for there 100% customer service.
I would recomend Ancient Wisdom to anyone looking for a top quality wholesale company.
Many thanks Ancient Wisdom.
Lorraine
Rockabilly Retro Vintage
Unverified Reviewer

Hi,I'm a small business dealing in retro vintage, so it's just small amount of products I buy, but I like the ethics and vibe you get from them, phone calls sort any problems.easy to deal with.Daz Rockabilly retro.thanks to Mandi & Gary at moonstone magic for the heads up.
Auld Vintage
Verified Reviewer

Recieved stock within a week. Great packaging. Good quality products. Very happy. 5 stars ..
Elaine
Verified Reviewer

Very friendly staff , excellent products at great prices

Delivery takes ages.
Don't inform you of out of stock products until you get your order and find it missing, then check the invoice to see it's actually out of stock, which wouldn't be so bad if the delivery was quicker. You wait over a week to get an order and they don't inform you of backlogs, they expect you to go check it out their website - which is rubbish by the way!! I actually put off looking at what they have as their site is an awful experience to look through.
They seriously need to update their site and make it more user friendly.
Also - all orders I've ever done with them have had something missing or broken. Their customer services team take too long to rectify the problem and you have to chase for your replacements or refunds weeks later.
Products, when they turn up and not broken are actually good so it's a shame they are letting themselves down so much with the delivery side of things.
Maybe will try phoning in orders if they do that, as I'd like to know in advance if something I've ordered is not in stock. As a small business when you are waiting for a certain product for over a week, telling your customers that they are coming in, then for it to be out of stock and you find out at the last hurdle is very frustrating as you could have gone elsewhere and had it in sooner or AW lose out as you could replace it with something else from their supplies!
Perhaps they don't care about small business?
Dear Lynda,

Thank you for your message and your feedback - it is greatly appreciated.

I do understand your frustration regarding the out of stock items. Unfortunately we do not have a real-time system so it can happen that an item becomes unavailable post sale. We are working hard on reducing this by implementing new stock control strategies. We are also working on introducing a scanning system so the stock control will be updated as the items are removed from shelves.

In the meantime, we do advise on our website that we can ring you prior to dispatch of the order if anything is out os stock and this would give you a chance to swap. We tend to do this if 20% or more of the order is not available, but if requested, we will do this on each item so I have put a note on your account to do this on any out of stock items on your orders in the future.

I am sorry that you feel that our customer service team do not reply quickly enough. I have checked our email communications and on the two occasions we have received an email from you, I have replied to both within 24 hours. If there are any enquiries you have submitted that you have not had an answer to, please resubmit those to me directly and I will be happy to help.

I can also see that there was a refund due from your latest order for some out of stock items. This has been processed yesterday, upon invoicing of the order and I can see that the refund has been completed today.

We process all refunds upon invoicing so I am afraid that we were not able to process this any sooner.

I appreciate the fact that the dispatch times should be shorter and this is our ultimate goal. We would love to dispatch all orders within 24 hours and this is something we are working on constantly.

Over the last 2-3 weeks we have received several large deliveries of items that are very popular and, therefore, we have received an exceptionally large amount of orders. Our MD did advise in the recent newsletters of these and also of the delays. We have put a notice on the website as this is the first point of contact for all our customers and therefore the most reliable and visible place to put the information.

With regards to the dispatch times, I can see that there is a note on your account that you are closed on Mondays - please let us know if this is still the case as this does influence the dispatch times.

We advise that we ship orders within 1-2 business days on average (barring any extenuating circumstances).
I can see that the two orders we have received from yourself before the most recent one were both placed on a Thursday, which means they would have been leaving us on Friday for a Monday delivery, however, due to the note on the account, we held the orders until Monday so that you would not receive these on the day you are closed. The latest order has been placed during the time of the backlog so this is why it took longer than normal, for which I apologize.

I have also forwarded your feedback regarding the use of the website to our marketing and IT departments, as they are working continuously on improving the website.

If you have any specific suggestions, please do email us and I will be happy to pass these on as well.

I hope this clears up a few issues and please do accept our apologies here - we value all our customers no matter the size of their business. I have also put a £9 credit on your account, which will cover the delivery fee should you decide to give us a go in the future.

Kind Regards,
Iain
Unverified Reviewer

When you source from Ancient Wisdom you deal with professionals, and that makes all the difference.
Iain

Terence
Verified Reviewer

placed an order for delivery 1-2 days pick and next day delivery still waiting for order sent me a tracking number but didn't send items so dpd informed me they would not be delivering even after speaking to ancient wisdom and confirming items were all ready for delivery. very disappointed.
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

Great stock. Great staff. It has refreshed my tired old business. The customers love it.
Kev
Unverified Reviewer

my first order today, nothing was too much for them a great help,
Tracy
Verified Reviewer

very fast delivery very good packaging highly recommended x
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.63 based on 936 reviews