Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Patricia Sutherns
"Easy to use web site. Good delivery times. Up to date information on stock levels. Ancient Wisdom has been one of our suppliers for the last 8 years and at no time have I ever received poor service."
Lulla Michael
"Some good products despite a few which have arrived damaged. However, AW act quickly to put things right. Overall, good products and service. Will definitely recommend"
Swe Kays At Golden Land , Blackdown Garden Centre , Wellington, TA219HY
"Good product. Customers who come into our shop love the smell of our shop filled with Ancient wisdom aroma product."
"Brilliant items and service"
"I placed an order and some items were broken.. these items where replaced but again these items were broken when I received them. After 2 weeks this still isn’t resolved I have sent emails photos and made phone calls however I haven’t had any apologies no emails back and when I phone I get told they are busy and will pass the message on....I appreciate you are busy but this certainly doesn’t help me as I would be busy too if I wasn’t still waiting for my items so I can complete my orders. I have used ancient wisdom for a long time now and spent a lot of money but since this order I have had to order elsewhere."
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and many apologies for the incovneience.

I am afraid that after the latest replacement, we do not have any further records of any problems. If toy would like to email them over to us to care@ancientwisdom.biz I will make sure to sort this out for you personally. When we are contacted via phone we usually try to sort the issue out straight away without passing any messages on so I am sorry if this was the answer you were getting.

Once more many apologies for the incovneience.

Urszula
"Wow, a huge thank you to everyone at AW especially the packing elves and fairies who turned my order around super quick. I’m more than happy with my order and hopefully if my customers love the products (which I’m sure they will), I’ll be reordering very soon."
"I'm sorry too I found the website very confusing and unintuitive to navigate, so when I clicked through on the chosen reed diffuser bottle (which by the way is very much nicer than your photo suggests), the pictures at the bottom of the same screen of the caps, which have to be ordered separately, are not the same size as the bottle pictured above. Ideally there would be a link on each bottle page to the correct size of cap so there could be no confusion. I can't be the only person who struggles a little with reading numbers and simply orders the ones which can be seen on the same page. This could easily be remedied by showing the correct cap along with the bottle Your customer service staff member told me that nobody else had made the same mistake, I was the first. This wasn't very constructive as I now have 18 bottles with 18 caps in the wrong size I was advised that I can return the wrong sized caps for a refund and 18 new ones will be sent out. However, while the price of the caps is £9.60 plus VAT totalling £13.02, with courier costs the total is over £20! For 18 caps at less than 50P each! Come on guys, this is unreasonable by any standards Apparently you can't check the order before it gets sent out, so my error went through unchecked, and anyway I might already have bottles which the lids would fit? But in fact, this was my first order with your company so that doesn't make sense. When I asked for some consideration for my quite understandable mistake, I was told that the postage costs for the new order couldn't be waived, even though nearly £10 for 18 incredibly light and non-bulky caps is by no means the cheapest way of sending them Usually when I speak to customer services if there's an issue for some reason, there is some negotiation or at least some effort to retain a customer and find a solution which everyone is pleased with. Perhaps my order is too small to be worth trying to please me as a customer? But you can't know how big my next orders might have been, or how I always warmly recommend a company with excellent service On top of this, the packs were well wrapped but the box was twice as big as it need have been, so the main box arrived with several splits in it. And there was no receipt to be found, either inside the parcel or taped onto it What a shame that an enjoyable shopping experience turned into a really frustrating, unsatisfactory one. I'm really really disappointed - and out of pocket. If you don't care about talking to customers on the phone, please don't work in a role where you have to do so Oh, and it took so long for the parcel to arrive - almost a whole week!"
Dear Ingrid,

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time to write it.

I have passed your comments regarding the website to our IT team and our marketing team.

Our main page with the bottles and caps has got all the bottles listed and numbered on the top and then all the caps listed and numbered on the bottom with the item name referencing the bottles it fits like so: Cap for RDBot-05/06/07

I have asked out IT team to look into the suggested items section and see if this can be more intuitive.

With regards to the replacement, we did offer that we will refund you the return shipping, which is not something that's done on an item ordered in error usually. My colleague advised that the new caps would have the standard delivery charge as we send all our items via courier and unfortunately they charge us a flat rate.

We could potentially send the replacement in the post using our office franking machine but we do not have any tracking for such option so if you would like to go ahead with this, please drop us an email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your order number and we will see what we can do.

With regards to checking the orders, we do check them for correctness and I am afraid that we would not pick up that the caps were ordered incorrectly to the bottles as the item codes of what was on the list matched to what was picked. Especially now, in the busiest part of the year we would not be able to pick this up - many apologies for any incovneience.
This also addresses the issue with the delivery times - this is the height of season for us, hence the extended dispatch times. We pick and pack orders as fast as we can, however due to the demand we had to extend the delivery times.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do let us know. I will send this message via email as well in case you'd like to discuss the option of a postal replacement.

Urszula
"Loved getting my first order, even the delivery driver had a smile on his face because his van smelt so delicious..... What a delight! Love the products I ordered. Excellent communications, (I had to add to my order). Already getting my next order together. Thank you Ancient Wisdom."
"Granted it states 4 to 5 for orders but they take it to the full 5 days. Customer services constantly quote this. Order was ready to pick for full 5 days but wasn't picked or despatch till 5th day.. If you want an order fast go elsewhere.. Items are quality but waiting is a real problem"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback - it is appreciated.

As we are in the busiest time of the year, I am afraid that the warehouse queue of orders is quite long due to the high volumes of orders we've been receiving.
We have hired extra staff and have been working longer hours to manage this. In the interest of fairness, we process orders in rotation, based on the time and date they were placed. The 'ready to pick' status is one we have online that describes an order that has been printed and passed to our warehouse staff - it does not mean that it had been picked and left to wait, as we never hold orders since this would create space constraints.
If you would like us to look into your order dispatch times further, please let us know by emailing care@ancientwisdom.biz

Many apologies for any incovneience.

Urszula
"I can always find a fabulous selection of gifts from Ancient wisdom, I'll always be ordering this time of the year, it gets better each year. Love the chat!!! Not been let down - ever."
"I made an effort to come through to your warehouse at 9.15 on Monday 8th October and paid £460 cash and was promised delivery by Friday at the latest. Spoke to them today (Friday)and told me it will be dispatched today and now be Monday and we have a craft fair tomorrow!!(now what do I do). My account says dispatched, order no is 326124."
Hello,

thank you for your review and many apologies for the delay.

We tried to ship yesterday, however this was not possible - many apologies for this. My colleague was actually in the middle of checking yesterday's dispatches when you called. We weren't made aware that the order was for a special event and when she advised a Monday delivery, that was accepted by yourself.

Now that we know about the event, my colleague had given you a call back to arrange a Saturday service - not something we have as an option, but in special circumstances we are happy to call upon this.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Urszula
"Super impressed fast delivery. Can't wait to get my gift set's made up :) brilliant products thank you AW looking forward to ordering lots more"
"Consistently great service, unique products and value for money. Ancient Wisdom have never let me down in the 6 years I have been using them. Highly recommended!"
"We still use them as they have some good items at a good price however we can be sure that when an order comes lots is either broken or just wrong. To add to this delivery times are getting worse. We placed an order and it is due 7working days(11days) later. We orderd from another company 2 days later and they had a system error which lost the order and we still recieved the delivery 5 days earlier."
Hello,

Thank you for your review and many apologies for the experience you have had with us. We do appreciate the positive feedback regarding the items.

We have entered the busiest time of the year, this has been paired with an increased amount of deliveries thus delayed the dispatch so we have placed a notice on the website regarding extended dispatch times (4-5 working days). As I do not have any of your details to look into this further for you, I am afraid there is not much I can help at present but if you would like me to investigate the issues you have been having, please do drop us an email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your account and/or invoice number.

Urszula
"I have been using Ancient Wisdom for several years now, and can honestly say that they are consistently brilliant! The items themselves are always good, the delivery is usually fast and if there is ever a problem (like a breakage) the Customer Service is first class. Thank you Ancient Wisdom."
"Wow I received my order and sold out within 20 minutes. Thank you so much i am going to have to place another order."
"Brilliant"
"First order took over a week to arrive was over £100 didn’t get the advertised bonus. Placed second order Monday paid premium next day delivery which is advertised on there website 6 hours later they returned the cost of this stating this is suspended due to contract issues with courier customer service later told me it’s becsuse high volume of orders promised me delivery by the weekend as there are items I needed by the weekend nothing has been dispatched still and it’s Saturday dispatch from this supplier is awful. If you want anything within a week forget it. If you advertise next day delivery you should give that."
Hello,

Thank you for your message and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We have been receiving a higher than normal demand for this time of the year and therefore we had to suspend the priority dispatch option - I do apologize for the incovneience.
We have been working very hard on clearing the backlog, we have extra staff and have been working extra hours. We are doing everything in our power to be back on track very soon.
With regards to the 1st order bonus, we have shipped it separately for you once this has been reported to us - again, apologies for the incovneience.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do let me know.

Urszula
"Superb quality and unusual products .No quibble refunds if necessary . New things pop up regularly :all supported by a consistently helpful and cheerful staff . A sense of generosity prevails throughout . Thankyou AW ."
"I love the quality of the product and ive sold lots and lots of soap flower baskets made up from our company . Bath bombs are very reasonable priced that i now dont have to make my own ."
"Generally excited to receive my order but was disappointed to find broken item is have sent pictures though email but have not of yet received any reply"
Hi there,

We do apologise for this however we can't track your account down under your email.

Would you be able to please email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with account number or order number so we can fix this for you?

I am very sorry once again.

Kind Regards
Tomas
"Fab, original gift ideas. Fantastic prices and speedy delivery also."
"Late dispatch and no information provided"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.60 based on 1,107 reviews