Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have not had a single issue with Ancient Wisdom as yet and based on the exemplary service I have received I don't see it happening anytime soon! I have made quite a few orders already and each and every time I have received a timely delivery, accurate order and undamaged goods. There was only one occasion where I received an incorrect product, where I ordered Mr cleancuts shaving oil for a customer and received the sensual blend oil instead, however, the customer found the sensual blend simply delightful so opted to keep it ^_^. The only thing I was disappointed to find is that despite the wonderful range of candles and burners, Ancient Wisdom do not offer an alternative to paraffin based tealights which is a real shame considering that they have information on their website as to why paraffin wax alternatives are beneficial with regard to health in addition to the fact they would compliment the oil burners nicely.
I have placed two orders for my business as a new customer with Ancient Wisdom and I’m very impressed with the quality of the products and the speed of delivery. I will definitely continue to place orders with Ancient Wisdom. I look forward to doing more business in the near future.
We sell a lot of burners & wouldn't buy from anywhere else. The quality is excellent & we get a great service. What more can you ask for!
Poor service. This order still not arrived. No reply to messages. Last order took far to long as well. Says dispatched but takes near on a month to arrive!! Would not recommend
Dear Carol,

Thank you for your message and many apologies for this. We have been closed since the 20th of December until today.
I can see that my colleague contacted you separately to sort this out for you as this certainly does not sound like our standard service.

I am sure we can sort this out for you.

Many apologies for the incovneience.

Kind regards,
Urszula
Great products and service, some great items you cannot get elsewhere, order’s always arrive when it is supposed to and very well packaged, Great Service!
Long delivery times and always have products that are damaged or out of stock time after time which is very frustrating. Good selection of products which is the only reason why I used them. But currently in the process of finding similar products from other companies that have much better service!
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback. At peak times our order turnaround is higher than normal and it is something that we are working very hard on reducing.
Due to the increase in orders we receive, the variety of products and the speed needed in picking and packing we do make some mistakes and items also do get damaged in transit - again, this is something we are working on minimising. There are several solutions to these issues in the pipeline so please bear with us.
In the meantime, if there is ever anything wrong with your order, we are more than happy to fix it hassle free.
Kind Regards,
Urszula
I have mixed feelings about Ancient Wisdom, lately I have been finding that I am getting less items damaged and generally now you are using APC deliveries are a lot more accurate. On the bad side I find the despatch times are not great at all especially at peak times and you may find out days after placing your order that items are out of stock. Compared to some of your competitors this system feels behind the times and instead of branching into other countries and opening shiny new premises maybe you should invest in a better ordering and processing system that allows customers to see your stock levels when ordering and try and dispatch quicker. Also the use of bubble wrap is excessive and although it protects the items I hope you are looking at more sustainable alternatives going forward.
Dear Marie,

Thank you for your message and your honest feedback - we do appreciate it.
We are working hard on improving the dispatch times and the accuracy of the stock.
The reason for opening new premises in Europe is mainly due to the current political climate and the constant uncertainty regarding Brexit and its influence on trade with Europe.
This means that unfortunately instead of focusing our operations entirely on the UK warehouse we had to work out a way of sustaining our import and export routes with Europe without having any indication of what the future holds.

As to the packaging, the bubble wrap and airbags we use are all biodegradable. We have been in continuous talks with our suppliers from India and China to reduce the use of single-use plastic in their deliveries so it is something that we are working on as it is very important to us.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please email us to care@ancientwisdom.biz

Kind regards,
Urszula
Fantastic company to deal with, customer service is excellent and their live chat works a treat. Love their products and delighted to be their customer.
received my first order a few days ago and very happy with everything, a couple of items said out of stock but they still have them on for sale .My own fault but I thought the first order bonus was for big retail companies if I had read and understood it I would have ordered the £100 worth of stock .Other than that im very happy and will use again
I have always had great customer service and advice. Returns and refunds are very straightforward.👍🏻
Amazing products and good shipping time.
I have always found you to be helpful, and you continue to bring us beautiful stock, thankyou.
Brilliant service if iv had a question or problem I have been answered quickly and am very pleased
I am receiving an amazing service from Lenka and even when there are damages on transit or defects they are amended fast by Urzula - the dispatch and delivery time is excellent.
Having worked in wholesale I know speed and accuracy are very important to the small indie shopkeeper. The product choice at AW (Ancient Wisdom) is great, but often OOS. You are encouraged to order little and often but 175 for free shipping isnt that 'little' and shipping times are a disgrace. If you get your order within a week you should think yourself lucky.
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback - it is always appreciated.
We offer over 7k product lines on our website. The items we offer are sourced from all over the world as well as locally and also manufactured by us. With such a large and varied supply chain there is always a possibility of some items or lines being unavailable for longer periods of time - especially when it comes to unusual and artisan items handmade in small villages around the world. The shortages are usually caused by some issues in the supply chain and not by our choice.

As you probably read from our Director David's newsletter, he travels and makes sure the stock we get comes from reputable sources, which isn't easy and does mean longer waiting times if the suppliers do not show they are ethical.

The free delivery treshold is at £175 and the delivery charges for UK have not changed in years even though the industry minimums amongst the couriers have been going up. We are a wholesaler and therefore set up for orders that are on the larger side, however we also have a low minimum order treshold of £50 +VAT and make sure not to charge any small order fees if you order within 30 days - that's thanks to our Gold Reward scheme, which also gives you maximised discounts.

As to the dispatch times, we are currently on 2-3 business days for shipping. These do fluctuate based on the volume of orders and the updates are always published on the home page at the top right, which is on par with other suppliers within the gift trade.
If you have any further questions or comments, please do contact us on care@ancientwisdom.biz, by phone or our online chat and we will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,
Urszula
very happy and satisfied with the products and the service provided by Lenka, great communication and quick dispatch Amazing!
Just done my second order, and again Ancient Wisdom have not failed, my order was placed monday morning and i recevied it today wednesday. did not expect it that quick. Absolutly fantasic, Thanks
Very good quality products, they also have excellent customer service and support.
I have been dealing with Ancient Wisdom since 2015. Products are top quality, great value and the after sales service is second to none. Long may our relationship continue .
I have been a member of ancoent wisdom for quite a few year, but only just recently placed my first order, and i must say this company lives up to there name, all product are fantasic just want i asked for, and deilvery was on time, 5 stars isn't enought should be 10/10
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,138 reviews