Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Patricia Sutherns
"Easy to use web site. Good delivery times. Up to date information on stock levels. Ancient Wisdom has been one of our suppliers for the last 8 years and at no time have I ever received poor service."
Lulla Michael
"Some good products despite a few which have arrived damaged. However, AW act quickly to put things right. Overall, good products and service. Will definitely recommend"
Swe Kays At Golden Land , Blackdown Garden Centre , Wellington, TA219HY
"Good product. Customers who come into our shop love the smell of our shop filled with Ancient wisdom aroma product."
"Loved getting my first order, even the delivery driver had a smile on his face because his van smelt so delicious..... What a delight! Love the products I ordered. Excellent communications, (I had to add to my order). Already getting my next order together. Thank you Ancient Wisdom."
"Granted it states 4 to 5 for orders but they take it to the full 5 days. Customer services constantly quote this. Order was ready to pick for full 5 days but wasn't picked or despatch till 5th day.. If you want an order fast go elsewhere.. Items are quality but waiting is a real problem"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback - it is appreciated.

As we are in the busiest time of the year, I am afraid that the warehouse queue of orders is quite long due to the high volumes of orders we've been receiving.
We have hired extra staff and have been working longer hours to manage this. In the interest of fairness, we process orders in rotation, based on the time and date they were placed. The 'ready to pick' status is one we have online that describes an order that has been printed and passed to our warehouse staff - it does not mean that it had been picked and left to wait, as we never hold orders since this would create space constraints.
If you would like us to look into your order dispatch times further, please let us know by emailing care@ancientwisdom.biz

Many apologies for any incovneience.

Urszula
"I can always find a fabulous selection of gifts from Ancient wisdom, I'll always be ordering this time of the year, it gets better each year. Love the chat!!! Not been let down - ever."
"I made an effort to come through to your warehouse at 9.15 on Monday 8th October and paid £460 cash and was promised delivery by Friday at the latest. Spoke to them today (Friday)and told me it will be dispatched today and now be Monday and we have a craft fair tomorrow!!(now what do I do). My account says dispatched, order no is 326124."
Hello,

thank you for your review and many apologies for the delay.

We tried to ship yesterday, however this was not possible - many apologies for this. My colleague was actually in the middle of checking yesterday's dispatches when you called. We weren't made aware that the order was for a special event and when she advised a Monday delivery, that was accepted by yourself.

Now that we know about the event, my colleague had given you a call back to arrange a Saturday service - not something we have as an option, but in special circumstances we are happy to call upon this.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Urszula
"Super impressed fast delivery. Can't wait to get my gift set's made up :) brilliant products thank you AW looking forward to ordering lots more"
"Consistently great service, unique products and value for money. Ancient Wisdom have never let me down in the 6 years I have been using them. Highly recommended!"
"We still use them as they have some good items at a good price however we can be sure that when an order comes lots is either broken or just wrong. To add to this delivery times are getting worse. We placed an order and it is due 7working days(11days) later. We orderd from another company 2 days later and they had a system error which lost the order and we still recieved the delivery 5 days earlier."
Hello,

Thank you for your review and many apologies for the experience you have had with us. We do appreciate the positive feedback regarding the items.

We have entered the busiest time of the year, this has been paired with an increased amount of deliveries thus delayed the dispatch so we have placed a notice on the website regarding extended dispatch times (4-5 working days). As I do not have any of your details to look into this further for you, I am afraid there is not much I can help at present but if you would like me to investigate the issues you have been having, please do drop us an email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your account and/or invoice number.

Urszula
"I have been using Ancient Wisdom for several years now, and can honestly say that they are consistently brilliant! The items themselves are always good, the delivery is usually fast and if there is ever a problem (like a breakage) the Customer Service is first class. Thank you Ancient Wisdom."
"Wow I received my order and sold out within 20 minutes. Thank you so much i am going to have to place another order."
"Brilliant"
"First order took over a week to arrive was over £100 didn’t get the advertised bonus. Placed second order Monday paid premium next day delivery which is advertised on there website 6 hours later they returned the cost of this stating this is suspended due to contract issues with courier customer service later told me it’s becsuse high volume of orders promised me delivery by the weekend as there are items I needed by the weekend nothing has been dispatched still and it’s Saturday dispatch from this supplier is awful. If you want anything within a week forget it. If you advertise next day delivery you should give that."
Hello,

Thank you for your message and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We have been receiving a higher than normal demand for this time of the year and therefore we had to suspend the priority dispatch option - I do apologize for the incovneience.
We have been working very hard on clearing the backlog, we have extra staff and have been working extra hours. We are doing everything in our power to be back on track very soon.
With regards to the 1st order bonus, we have shipped it separately for you once this has been reported to us - again, apologies for the incovneience.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do let me know.

Kind regards,
Urszula
"Superb quality and unusual products .No quibble refunds if necessary . New things pop up regularly :all supported by a consistently helpful and cheerful staff . A sense of generosity prevails throughout . Thankyou AW ."
"I love the quality of the product and ive sold lots and lots of soap flower baskets made up from our company . Bath bombs are very reasonable priced that i now dont have to make my own ."
"Generally excited to receive my order but was disappointed to find broken item is have sent pictures though email but have not of yet received any reply"
Hi there,

We do apologise for this however we can't track your account down under your email.

Would you be able to please email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with account number or order number so we can fix this for you?

I am very sorry once again.

Kind Regards
Tomas
"Fab, original gift ideas. Fantastic prices and speedy delivery also."
"Late dispatch and no information provided"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

Kind regards,
Urszula
"As a new retailer I was more than happy to find AW as they have things to sell that I could not find with other suppliers. So far I have made two orders and neither one has been great really. The first order I made appeared all to be well protected as all items were bubble wrapped, so I was surprised to find two items smashed. The reason this bothered me is that it seems clear to me that they were damaged before being packed and sent as there was absolutely no damage to the box and no signs of heavy handling, also all the other fragile items in the order were intact with not so much as a scratch on them. I emailed the customer service team with photos of the damaged products and was sent a replacement, since I was happy with how the issue was dealt with I decided to go ahead and make a second order. My second order came and I check all the items over only to find one has not been sent. I checked the sheet they sent with the order details and the item was on the list marked as being picked and dispatched with the order. I decided to phone straight away this time and was told it would be sent out to me some time this week. Though I appreciate the fast response to the problems, my experiences have left me thinking I should not use AW as a supplier again as the staff responsible for picking and packing seem to be particularly careless and I see no excuse for it really as I used to be a picker for a large scale busy retailer and we and our management always made sure that items sent were of top quality with no damage and that none were missing items. It is a shame to me as I like so many of the products and they were just what I was looking for but two orders in as a new customer and both having problems, one even costing me time and money since it was an important item, just does not leave a very good impression at all."
Dear D Johnson,

Thank you very much for your message and for taking the time to leave us feedback - we do appreciate it.

I am familiar with the damaged items from your 1st order - they are quite fragile and do not travel well, however if they were damaged before shipping our pickers and packers should have spotted that.
With regards to the missing item - it is the same - the warehouse team should have checked this.

I have spoken with our warehouse manager and these issues have been addressed.
Thank you also for the positive feedback in terms of the post-sale services. We do try our best on all fronts and we will continue to improve our dispatch department as per your insights.

I have also emailed you directly regarding this.

I do hope you decide to give us another chance at some point.

Urszula
"Products are fantastic, great quality and fair prices. Love the range to choose from. I mostly sell essential oils and salt lamps. £15 delivery stops me from ordering sometimes but to be fair its comparable to other wholesalers and I'm always watching for the free delivery offer which gives me half price to northern ireland. The customer care is fantastic, I often add something to my order using the message box on the website and they are really accommodating. The delivery can be slow sometimes, but it just takes to be a bit more organised on my behalf. 7 days is the most I've waited, one delivery took only 2 days to NI! Overall I love this company's ethic, I love hearing from David every week and I love selling AW products as I have confidence in the quality and love put into them."
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to give us a lovely review. We hope that we can continue a fruitful relationship together!

Urszula
"Usually a good a service , but very disappointed that the last order was not dispatched when promised it would be. As a result we lost out on a big selling opportunity for an event."
Hello,

Thank you for your review.
We always try our best to ship orders as fast as we possibly can. Unfortunately sometimes things do not go to plan, for which I do apologize. I hope you do decide to try us again, though.

Urszula
"The products are fantastic and amazing quality. Exactly what I want to send out to my customer. Customer service are efficient and very helpful. Thanks!"
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.60 based on 1,103 reviews