Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th October 2017
Angela Cready
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 13th July 2017
Mothers Goodies
hi there im new to using AW and so far im very impressed with the stock, delivery times and the packaging. At the moment my shop is closed due to the pandemic however im looking forward to seeing how my customers react to my new stock.
Fantastic company, very quick delivery and amazing customer service with great communication
Sent an email about batch of faulty candles and they never reply unless you are ordering
Dear Jenny,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you feel like we never reply - we are just back from the Christmas break so it took us a couple of days to catch up but your message has been answered this morning and the issue with the candles resolved.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Urszula
AW are an amazing wholesale company! They are local to me and orders alway arrive promptly, well packaged and communication is always brilliant. Once I’d forgotten to add on a product & emailed asking if there was any way of adding it on and their customer service was second to none.
Just superb service. I am new to using AW. I understand what has gone on this year for the company as well as everything else. but, the service they provide s 1st class.... Issues with shipments resolved immediately. Yes there is a 48-hour turnaround (pretty standard in the industry),. But, once they are on the case. Just superb.
Please stop selling the Coconut leaf lamps. The product has been a disaster from day 1.
From bashed globes squeezed into small boxes, mould on the leaves, parts missing, colours misquoted, wrongly labeled lamps, orders not being received to orders being cancelled after you have taken my money when website says things are in stock to waiting a week to cancel my order because they are not in stock.
How do you expect me to sell your products to my customers if you can,t supply them when you take payment for the order. I,ve lost count of the refunds and credits and not even sure i,m getting them, because there are so many.
Your actions are making my business look unprofessional now.
I have to tell numerous customers the lamps will not be arriving and cancel their orders, just before Christmas.
Why bring out new products until you can deliver the old ones?
Your sister company of Agnes & Cat has virtually no stock availability to place orders.
While having great sympathy with your company during the awful fire you need to get a handle on your stock availability and deliveries.
Real time stock control should not only be your main priority it should be your first priority, to restore customer faith in your company. The faith customers used to have in you.
Dear George,
Thank you for your feedback and your honesty - we appreciate it.Trust us, we have been working tirelessly on improving our stock control. It is our 1st priority , however the process itself is quite complicated and I would not want to bore you with the details here.
I understand your frustration with the coconut lamps stock as well - between the deliveries being delayed with the suppliers, containers stopped at docks extending the time stock is locked up in them and the containers being sent back to the manufacturers, it has been a very difficult task to keep stock ticking over.
We hope that with the invention of the Covid vaccine the processing time along the chain of supply will get faster. In the meantime, we are doing what is in our power to manage the stocks but, as you can imagine, this is a global issue so not all of it is in our control.
We all want to put the fire behind us and move forward, however, even though we are in the new warehouse now and working extremely hard to ship orders as fast as possible, the recovery process has not finished and it will be ongoing as the ramifications of such a large fire will be ongoing, but we are persevering and doing our utmost best to get this done as fast as possible.

Once more many apologies for any inconvenience here. We hope you have a lovely Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Urszula
I feel that I have been very patient throughout the Covid pandemic, and then the warehouse burning down. I was placing multiple, high value orders each week, but constantly disappointed with the the stock control & delivery times. The most frustrating thing is ordering something that appears to be in stock, waiting over a week for the order to be picked, and then finding out not everything is in stock. I don't know of any other businesses that operate in this way! I have now been ordering stock from elsewhere. My latest order for AW was placed on Monday of last week, the website states 1-3 working days dispatch - it's still in the warehouse 6 days later, despite me contacting AW on Friday. I still don't know if my items are in stock.
You refer to a great stock system in your blogs, but I'm yet to see it!
Very disappointing & unlikely to be ordering again
Dear Clare,

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate it.
I am sorry that you feel disappointed with the stock system and dispatch at the moment. I would like to let you know that we do appreciate your patience and continuous custom - thank you.
We are still battling the aftermath of the fire and the subsequent move to the new warehouse, not to mention the ongoing Covid-19 management so that all our staff are working safely.
We have been working on a real-time system for quite some time now, however the fire did put us back a bit with this. The current system is much better than it was before, especially after the move, but it does also have its challenges. I can assure you we are working tirelessly to improve this. I have sent you another email directly regarding your order and left a voicemail this morning so please do get in touch when you have a moment.
Once more many apologies for the inconvenience.

Urszula
I have ordered from Ancient Wisdom numerous times over the past few months and have nothing but positive things to say. I have received my orders promptly and well packed. I have primarily bought products that include glass, not of which has been broken. I will continue to place orders into the future and would highly recommend
Fantastic company. So nice to deal with. I love your products for my small on line business. Many thanks, Kate Lawlor
I know that they have had a bad year, with the fire and the move, but holding onto your orders and money for up to 10 days before even starting to pick your order, then getting a call the day before dispatch telling you they are out of stock of half of your order, even though all is still showing as in stock on the website, absolutely disgusting. This is not just cause of covid or the fire this has been going on now for at least 12 months stock is shamefully low claimed that they have a new stock system in place utter rubbish nothing has changed the fact that its taken now more than 10 days to ship your orders and they don't count weekend as working days. I now have started purchasing via other retailers who sell the same products and guess what they arrive within 2 days of ordering. The stock levels at Ancient Wisdom is a joke i have never ever been so stressed out in my whole life over a retail business they cant even admit that they are struggling pass the the buck and blame everyone else for it. I have complained to them on at least 6 occasions
Hi Lawrence,

I am very sorry to causing you stress it is not our intension. We did have a very bad year yes. 40000 sq ft of warehouse has burned down and for 3 months it was just impossible to deal with everyone and everything.

I apologise for this. We have now caught up with back-lock of orders so the stock should start to be more and more accurate, however we do not have real time stock update so it will be delayed for some time depending on the actual backlog.

We do improve warehouse systems every day and hope soon enough we will have the real time stock levels.

Let me know if we can somehow make your ordering experience less stressful.

Tomas
Amazing the glowing reviews, I must be on the 'do them last' list!
If I could receive an order within 5 to 7 days I would be over the moon, more like 14. I understand tough times, but requiring payment 2 weeks before making them available to sell is a bit rich. Product range is generally good.
Hi Steve,

We have now caught up with the backlog of orders. Current dispatch time is 2-3 working days.

I am very sorry we were badly behind but from now on we are expecting it to get bette and better every day.

Tomas
After deciding to launch my small business online (during a pandemic) i always thought relying on suppliers would be difficult giving the current climate we are living in. However, i have installed so much trust within AW and must say i am quite impressed with this company! Not only are their prices extremely affordable for small businesses, but the quality of the products that i have ordered have been exceptional! Must say the delivery times have always been very prompt too!

However, the wait time for dispatch can be a little infuriating along with most stock being out of stock. But i understand they are working on reduced staff and have a lot to do. This company has had a lot to deal with, Covid-19, their warehouse burning down and now a huge move to a new location. Props to everyone at AW.

The live chat and email contact has always been answered very quickly for me. I know as soon as we get back to a 'new normal' AW will be back to being super again! Excited to continue using this wholesale company and to see what is yet to come! Highly recommended.
Perfektní spolupráce, rychlost, profesionalita, slušnost, ochota, nádherné zboží.
Děkuji, že jste!!!
i have traded with you for 8 years and this has been a ongoing problem you need to sort the website into a real time website , i am fed up with ordering stock planing my stock to then find out 7 days later that its out of stock , i am a small business and i have areal time website its nt hard to have sorted for you , i understand with everything thats gone on but its not a new problem . Bussiness need to plan what they are getting in and to then find out what you ahve ordered isnt what you are getting .
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback - it is appreciated.

It is very frustrating when you're trying to plan out your stock and find out a few days after placing the order that something is not available - I completely understand that. We all do here. We would much rather deliver all that's required and within the shortest time possible to give the best service we can.

We have been working very hard on sorting out a live stock system that would be updating itself continuously as the orders are being prepared.
Taking into account our stock range of over 7k product lines (at the time) and the fact that the goods are imported from all over the world from different suppliers, a lot is made on site and sourced locally, you can imagine that building the database and tracking stock changes can be quite a challenge.

Since the Covid breakout and social distancing restrictions, we were forced to drastically reduce our staff levels, which had a big influence on our dispatch times and stock management. Just when we thought we were turning a corner, our main building burnt down and all this hard work was destroyed within a matter of hours.
We persevered and opened back up as fast as we could because of you, our customers. We know how difficult it is to run a business in the current climate and it wasn't easy before the pandemic either.

We continuously strive to deliver great quality product lines at affordable prices whilst trying to rebuild our company, thus improve the service for yourself and other customers and do it all with the safety of our staff and families in mind.
I can assure you that once we have moved to the new premises we will continue working on bringing the website onto a live stock system. In the meantime, I am sure you can appreciate the position we are in, as much as we appreciate your frustration with the item being out of stock in your order. This is why, as per your request, we made sure to inform you of this before the order left us and made the substitution in your order.
We value your continuous support and custom throughout these challenging times.
Thank you again for sticking with us!

Kind Regards
Great products, timely delivery. Great company to do business with.
J Miller A Black Cat jewellery
I couldn't be happier with my order from Ancient Wisdom! I ordered lots of bath stuff and incense and it all arrived perfectly and smells beautiful! I can't wait to run out of stock just so I can place another order haha!
Placed a few orders now and never had an issue. Even in the middle of a pandemic, during lockdown and after the devastating fire, orders were packed, sent and delivered in timely fashion.

Can not go wrong and hope to use AW for many years to come!
I never cease to be amazed at how David and his team have coped after the catastrophic fire. We had some orders placed on Drop Shipping and standard Wholesale and our goods arrived quickly. The customer service is first class and always helpful when we call. The products are ALWAYS high quality, competitively priced, well packaged and delivered in a very timely manner.
We were happy with the new tumblestones that we ordered to increase our range that we sell online. Stone sizes were impressive and none of the new stock were undersized, as happens often with one of our other suppliers’. The Orgone products were also of exceptionally high quality and are selling well. Selenite lamps – just stunning A Grade.
AW ethics and core values are the same as our small family business, so overall, a great experience when dealing with the team. Thank you.
I have traded with Ancient Wisdom for 10 years now. Their products and service were excellent from the start and have continued to improve ever since. You do not have to worry about anything - any problem large or small is always sorted out in a friendly and professional manor. Though times are desperetly difficult at the moment, I know they will come through stronger and better than ever - they thoroughly deserve to.
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.57 based on 1,203 reviews