Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Patricia Sutherns
"Easy to use web site. Good delivery times. Up to date information on stock levels. Ancient Wisdom has been one of our suppliers for the last 8 years and at no time have I ever received poor service."
Suzanne Becks
"Been using since 2010 and never fails to disappoint ! Great range of products great service and great delivery. Wouldn’t go anywhere else."
David Grimmett
"Consistently good products that my customers in Cyprus appreciate."
"Very good quality products, they also have excellent customer service and support."
"I have been dealing with Ancient Wisdom since 2015. Products are top quality, great value and the after sales service is second to none. Long may our relationship continue ."
"I have been a member of ancoent wisdom for quite a few year, but only just recently placed my first order, and i must say this company lives up to there name, all product are fantasic just want i asked for, and deilvery was on time, 5 stars isn't enought should be 10/10"
"Very happy with the service. Great communication from customer service resolve my issue straight away."
"Well I’ve ordered several times over the last couple of weeks and I am so impressed with this company. As a shop owner I deal with lots of wholesalers and I have to say I think I have found my favourite. The quality of the goods is excellent as is the price and the diverse selection of goods is second to none. Packaging excellent, so nice to open my delivery and everything is packaged nicely, someone taking pride in their work. Thank you to the whole team. I really can’t say enough good things although I would kind of like to keep it my secret. Plus it’s nice not to see your goods in the likes of certain discount stores I as a tiny shop can’t compete."
Dear Annie,

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! We appreciate it very much.

Hope you have a great Bank Holiday Weekend!

Urszula
"Have bought couple times .Lovely products .on time delivery no problems. Very happy with service thank you.will be ordering again ."
Hello,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback!
We appreciate it. If there is anything we can assist you with, please get in touch!

Urszula
"They take payment, then do not do anything for a week. The order stays as 'ready to pick'. Delivery time stated 2-3 days. over a week later and they still haven't started to pick let alone dispatch. Do not rely or buy from them if you require any sort of prompt response."
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I believe you've spoken to my colleague on chat and she advised that the order is ready to be shipped and is due to arrive with you tomorrow.
We are currently on 3-4 business days for dispatch. These have been increased from 2-3 days earlier last week. This is due to a large amount of orders and deliveries we have been receiving.

We have got more staff and also are working longer hours to accommodate this. I do apologize for the inconvenience and I can assure you that we are doing our best to reduce the dispatch times.

Urszula
"Just got my first delivery and all the products are awesome and now in the process of my second order a few days later I'm that happy. Only thing I would say would be the amount of days it takes to organize and pack order. If it's was 1 or 2 days to process then next day delivery I bet you it would make customers alot happier. But I have still gave the 5star review as it was worth the wait, so happy thanks very much"
Hello,
Thank you for your message and your feedback - we appreciate it!

We work hard on reducing our dispatch times. Currently these are on 2-3 business days.

We are aiming at reducing them further to 1-2 business days. We will be updating the pop-up message with the dispatch times if there are any changes.

Thank you again!
Urszula
"I wish I could give 5 stars, however my experience has not been great. I made 2 orders now, even though after the first one I had an issue with a couple items, and the response rate to my email was a week, only because I sent a second email complaining of no response. Who knows how long it would of taken if I didn’t email again. The dispatch time for orders is overwhelmingly long. 3-4 days is extremely long for a wholesaler, and as a business I require my items fairly quick. The companies issues and delay reasons are unfortunately not my issue, and if understaffed they should still try to meet clients expectations by sorting this issue. It is not clients issue. I do not like leaving negative feedback, however the service time and dispatch time has really put me off this company, and I cannot be left with such bad service when ordering fairly large orders."
"Absolutely appauling. Over 9 days and still not got my delivery!!"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback. We have looked into this for you and contacted you with the tracking information. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please elt me know.

Many apologies for any confusion.

Urszula
"I love this company! A huge range of amazing products, there is always something new to try. The staff are fabulous, always polite and helpful when answering queries, or on the odd occasion that there is a problem. I should note that the only time I have had a problem is when items broke on their way to me - even though they were carefully and beautifully packed - so not Ancient Wisdom's fault! The only problem is that whenever I buy stock for my shop, it's really hard to put it on the shelves and not keep it all for myself! Thanks guys, will be placing another order very soon :)"
"As a newcomer to AW, I can't praise the company ethics, range and employees highly enough. I've had to exchange things that arrived with minor faults, never an issue for me as I live locally. To be honest, it's a treat to go there for the scent alone. They're a beacon of hope to us in Sheffield 3, a long neglected but beautiful area on the verge of regeneration so long may they prosper. The team are unfailingly polite and to be honest good people doing a complex job as best they can, quite how they achieve the multiple orders to the right customer large or small is a never ending fascination for me. Maybe their website does have the odd frustration of out of stock but with their turnover and pricing, it's hardly surprising. I'd rather have a short wait for fresh stock than the stuck on a shelf for ages stock system, there's none of that at AW. For all their very minor faults, the pleasure of opening a box or two of lovely things to offer customers at a good price more than makes up for it, they're not Amazon and for that alone I am eternally grateful! Jill @ Five Wonders."
Dear Jill,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave this review for us - it means a lot!
I think you have captured what we are doing here very well.
There is always space for development and as the new year starts, we will be exploring and improving our services further!
We would like to wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Urszula
"I am using Ancient wisdom for 9 months now and always loved their products. However I am disappointed with few things.For 4 times now I was informed about out of stock products only after a week of placing my order just before the dispatch.I always talk to them on chat for an order update at least twice before my order is dispatched.However they would not say about out of stock items then.I will only be informed just before the dispatch after a week's wait.I received negative feedback for cancelling my orders after keeping the customers waiting for a week and cancelling their orders because I did not have any other option to send the products.Also the reed diffuser sticks quality was top at the beginning but now the natural reed sticks are way too thin and not their best quality.I generally do not leave a negative feedback because I myself am a business women.But the issue keeps recurring and I am quite disappointed."
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback - we appreciate it.

I am sorry about the your recent experiences.

May I take this opportunity to let you know that we inform you on out of stock items as soon as we are told by the warehouse. For the past few weeks we have been on 4-5 business days for dispatch due to a large amount of orders we have been receiving.
The orders are in a queue system where the oldest ones get picked first, which means that by the time we get them with an out of stock message, they have been in the warehouse for a while.
We receive the paperwork once all in the order has been prepared and that is when we know what is out of stock. I am afraid that we are unable to let you know any sooner than when we do. We are working very hard on developing our systems and introducing new, better stock management solutions.
If you have any further questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Urszula
"Nothing is too much trouble for the employees at AW anyone would be crazy not to uses these guys they are fantastic"
Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Have a lovely Christmas!

Urszula
"Brilliant items and service"
"I placed an order and some items were broken.. these items where replaced but again these items were broken when I received them. After 2 weeks this still isn’t resolved I have sent emails photos and made phone calls however I haven’t had any apologies no emails back and when I phone I get told they are busy and will pass the message on....I appreciate you are busy but this certainly doesn’t help me as I would be busy too if I wasn’t still waiting for my items so I can complete my orders. I have used ancient wisdom for a long time now and spent a lot of money but since this order I have had to order elsewhere."
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and many apologies for the incovneience.

I am afraid that after the latest replacement, we do not have any further records of any problems. If toy would like to email them over to us to care@ancientwisdom.biz I will make sure to sort this out for you personally. When we are contacted via phone we usually try to sort the issue out straight away without passing any messages on so I am sorry if this was the answer you were getting.

Once more many apologies for the incovneience.

Urszula
"Wow, a huge thank you to everyone at AW especially the packing elves and fairies who turned my order around super quick. I’m more than happy with my order and hopefully if my customers love the products (which I’m sure they will), I’ll be reordering very soon."
"I'm sorry too I found the website very confusing and unintuitive to navigate, so when I clicked through on the chosen reed diffuser bottle (which by the way is very much nicer than your photo suggests), the pictures at the bottom of the same screen of the caps, which have to be ordered separately, are not the same size as the bottle pictured above. Ideally there would be a link on each bottle page to the correct size of cap so there could be no confusion. I can't be the only person who struggles a little with reading numbers and simply orders the ones which can be seen on the same page. This could easily be remedied by showing the correct cap along with the bottle Your customer service staff member told me that nobody else had made the same mistake, I was the first. This wasn't very constructive as I now have 18 bottles with 18 caps in the wrong size I was advised that I can return the wrong sized caps for a refund and 18 new ones will be sent out. However, while the price of the caps is £9.60 plus VAT totalling £13.02, with courier costs the total is over £20! For 18 caps at less than 50P each! Come on guys, this is unreasonable by any standards Apparently you can't check the order before it gets sent out, so my error went through unchecked, and anyway I might already have bottles which the lids would fit? But in fact, this was my first order with your company so that doesn't make sense. When I asked for some consideration for my quite understandable mistake, I was told that the postage costs for the new order couldn't be waived, even though nearly £10 for 18 incredibly light and non-bulky caps is by no means the cheapest way of sending them Usually when I speak to customer services if there's an issue for some reason, there is some negotiation or at least some effort to retain a customer and find a solution which everyone is pleased with. Perhaps my order is too small to be worth trying to please me as a customer? But you can't know how big my next orders might have been, or how I always warmly recommend a company with excellent service On top of this, the packs were well wrapped but the box was twice as big as it need have been, so the main box arrived with several splits in it. And there was no receipt to be found, either inside the parcel or taped onto it What a shame that an enjoyable shopping experience turned into a really frustrating, unsatisfactory one. I'm really really disappointed - and out of pocket. If you don't care about talking to customers on the phone, please don't work in a role where you have to do so Oh, and it took so long for the parcel to arrive - almost a whole week!"
Dear Ingrid,

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time to write it.

I have passed your comments regarding the website to our IT team and our marketing team.

Our main page with the bottles and caps has got all the bottles listed and numbered on the top and then all the caps listed and numbered on the bottom with the item name referencing the bottles it fits like so: Cap for RDBot-05/06/07

I have asked out IT team to look into the suggested items section and see if this can be more intuitive.

With regards to the replacement, we did offer that we will refund you the return shipping, which is not something that's done on an item ordered in error usually. My colleague advised that the new caps would have the standard delivery charge as we send all our items via courier and unfortunately they charge us a flat rate.

We could potentially send the replacement in the post using our office franking machine but we do not have any tracking for such option so if you would like to go ahead with this, please drop us an email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your order number and we will see what we can do.

With regards to checking the orders, we do check them for correctness and I am afraid that we would not pick up that the caps were ordered incorrectly to the bottles as the item codes of what was on the list matched to what was picked. Especially now, in the busiest part of the year we would not be able to pick this up - many apologies for any incovneience.
This also addresses the issue with the delivery times - this is the height of season for us, hence the extended dispatch times. We pick and pack orders as fast as we can, however due to the demand we had to extend the delivery times.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do let us know. I will send this message via email as well in case you'd like to discuss the option of a postal replacement.

Urszula
"Loved getting my first order, even the delivery driver had a smile on his face because his van smelt so delicious..... What a delight! Love the products I ordered. Excellent communications, (I had to add to my order). Already getting my next order together. Thank you Ancient Wisdom."
"Granted it states 4 to 5 for orders but they take it to the full 5 days. Customer services constantly quote this. Order was ready to pick for full 5 days but wasn't picked or despatch till 5th day.. If you want an order fast go elsewhere.. Items are quality but waiting is a real problem"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback - it is appreciated.

As we are in the busiest time of the year, I am afraid that the warehouse queue of orders is quite long due to the high volumes of orders we've been receiving.
We have hired extra staff and have been working longer hours to manage this. In the interest of fairness, we process orders in rotation, based on the time and date they were placed. The 'ready to pick' status is one we have online that describes an order that has been printed and passed to our warehouse staff - it does not mean that it had been picked and left to wait, as we never hold orders since this would create space constraints.
If you would like us to look into your order dispatch times further, please let us know by emailing care@ancientwisdom.biz

Many apologies for any incovneience.

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.59 based on 1,121 reviews