Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

How would you rate Ancient Wisdom Wholesale?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Suzanne Becks
Suzanne Becks
Verified Buyer
"Been using since 2010 and never fails to disappoint ! Great range of products great service and great delivery. Wouldn’t go anywhere else."
David Grimmett
David Grimmett
Verified Buyer
"Consistently good products that my customers in Cyprus appreciate."
Debs Soap & Pamper
Debs Soap & Pamper
Verified Reviewer
"I am a small business but whenever I ask a Q on 'Let's chat' I am made to feel like I am their most important customer. Problems are dealt with quickly and I particularly like the newsletter with business hints on improving sales!! Ethical business is very important to me and knowing that AW will only use traders who care about their staff and the environment means that I will be a customer for a long time. Thank you AW!"
Marianne Timmons
Unverified Reviewer
"Have only being using AW for a few weeks now & I'm on to my 3rd order, staff are great to talk to, products are fab. My customers love your products 😀"
"I had 3 orders up to now, Everything is amazing, Delivered very quick , Love your website"
"Great quality. Fast Delivery. Great Customer Service. Thabks Guys x"
Magna Aidoo
Verified Buyer
"Reception of staff Communication and knowledge of staff Friendliness of staff And generally how helpful staff are. However I would appreciate early if any item is going to be discontinued so I can prepare my customers. One in particular Mother Earth soaps"
(Nature's Gift Products) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good service"
(Diane Ferguson) - Posted 1 week ago
Diane Whittingham
Verified Buyer
"I have been using AW for a number of years and find both the products and the service to be of a high standard. The scented products are good quality and encourage repeat sales. David's travel blogs are the only ones I actually read, they're interesting and informative. Seeing pictures of the products being made and how they are sourced in an ethical way gives you confidence that you're not exploiting people in poorer countries. Staff are always helpful if you need to contact them."
(The Mystic Emporium) - Posted 1 week ago
April Boardman
Verified Buyer
"Good range of products with prompt delivery"
(April Boardman) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Beverley Linton
Verified Buyer
"Easy process good quality goods"
(Emporiwm Ystayfera) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Patricia Sutherns
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site. Good delivery times. Up to date information on stock levels. Ancient Wisdom has been one of our suppliers for the last 8 years and at no time have I ever received poor service."
(SimpleyNatural Ltd) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your review and your kind feedback!

We are always happy to help so if there is anything at all, please let us know.

Norman Grigsby
"poor quality goods"
(Norman Grigsby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Norman,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to learn this. If you wish to elaborate, please email us at care@ancientwisdom.biz and we will be happy to help.

Karen Steer
Verified Buyer
"I have been buying from you for 20 years. In fact you were the first people I ordered from. I have always been very very happy with both the products and service. Unfortunately, for the last few months I have waited a long time for delivery. As a seasonal business I am extremely busy in the summer and last year I often had 3 0rders in the pipeline. I hope this is something you are working on to improve."
(Naturally Gifted) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Christine Gerrard
Verified Buyer
"they supply unusual giftware"
(Www.giftsandcreams.co.uk) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, let us know!

care@ancientwisdom.biz

Dear Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, we are always happy to take them on board.

Our email address is care@ancientwisdom.biz

Dear Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, we are always happy to take them on board.

Our email address is care@ancientwisdom.biz
"Out of all of the orders we have placed in the last 12 months only one has arrived without missing, damage or incorrect items (which causes a whole issue when trying to get that sorted out). Whenever you have to phone through for help you wait ages to get someone on the phone and they rarely seem interested in actually helping you. We are very happy to have moved away from this supplier as we do not feel that they care about helping a small business."
(PositivEly Treated) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello,

Thank you for your message and I am sorry you feel this way about our service.

I appreciate that errors are frustrating and we are working hard on reducing those. We pride ourselves in fast and as hassle free resolution as we possibly can offer.
As you probably know, we are not a call centre here. There are 4-5 office staff so during busy periods it can be difficult to get through to us on the phone. We also have email and online chat. If a message is left, we will get back to you also.
I would like to look into your complaint in more details please so if you do get a chance, please email us to care@ancientwisdom.biz with more details on the occasions where you felt the customer service levels were not up to standard. If there is an instance or a name you could give us, I will be happy to look into this further so that we can improve our service in general.

Again, many apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback.

Sharon Keen
Verified Buyer
"Always a good service, love my deliveries as they smell divine , and I will continue to order"
(Calabash) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Lora Imanbajeva / Virginija Imanbajeva
Verified Buyer
"Nice quality, information about items, discounts, valuable and interesting newsletters."
(Ajurveda Visiems) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mr John Delap
Verified Buyer
"very good products for the price and arrived on time"
(Oneway Wholesale) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mr Alexander Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I mainly buy crystal blocks from you, Lately your stock of these are very poor and I struggle to put an order together. I am at this time trying to find another suplier for the blocks. Regards Sandy"
(Sandys Stall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mrs Viv Warrender
Verified Buyer
"I like the keen prices delivery times mostly acceptable goods not always as ordered but a quick phone call puts it right customer service very good, gift bags very good could do with a few different colours, on the whole I think your doing OK guys"
(Soap Essence) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Patricia Pitts
Verified Buyer
"love the stock and prices."
(Enigma) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Sonia Davis
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been with Ancient Wisdom for quite a few years, and I’ve always been happy with the service & goods ive purchase for my business, good quality thank you."
(Sonia Kin Crafts) - Posted 2 weeks ago