Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th October 2017
Angela Cready
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 13th July 2017
Mothers Goodies
I know that they have had a bad year, with the fire and the move, but holding onto your orders and money for up to 10 days before even starting to pick your order, then getting a call the day before dispatch telling you they are out of stock of half of your order, even though all is still showing as in stock on the website, absolutely disgusting.
Amazing the glowing reviews, I must be on the 'do them last' list!
If I could receive an order within 5 to 7 days I would be over the moon, more like 14. I understand tough times, but requiring payment 2 weeks before making them available to sell is a bit rich. Product range is generally good.
After deciding to launch my small business online (during a pandemic) i always thought relying on suppliers would be difficult giving the current climate we are living in. However, i have installed so much trust within AW and must say i am quite impressed with this company! Not only are their prices extremely affordable for small businesses, but the quality of the products that i have ordered have been exceptional! Must say the delivery times have always been very prompt too!

However, the wait time for dispatch can be a little infuriating along with most stock being out of stock. But i understand they are working on reduced staff and have a lot to do. This company has had a lot to deal with, Covid-19, their warehouse burning down and now a huge move to a new location. Props to everyone at AW.

The live chat and email contact has always been answered very quickly for me. I know as soon as we get back to a 'new normal' AW will be back to being super again! Excited to continue using this wholesale company and to see what is yet to come! Highly recommended.
Perfektní spolupráce, rychlost, profesionalita, slušnost, ochota, nádherné zboží.
Děkuji, že jste!!!
i have traded with you for 8 years and this has been a ongoing problem you need to sort the website into a real time website , i am fed up with ordering stock planing my stock to then find out 7 days later that its out of stock , i am a small business and i have areal time website its nt hard to have sorted for you , i understand with everything thats gone on but its not a new problem . Bussiness need to plan what they are getting in and to then find out what you ahve ordered isnt what you are getting .
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback - it is appreciated.

It is very frustrating when you're trying to plan out your stock and find out a few days after placing the order that something is not available - I completely understand that. We all do here. We would much rather deliver all that's required and within the shortest time possible to give the best service we can.

We have been working very hard on sorting out a live stock system that would be updating itself continuously as the orders are being prepared.
Taking into account our stock range of over 7k product lines (at the time) and the fact that the goods are imported from all over the world from different suppliers, a lot is made on site and sourced locally, you can imagine that building the database and tracking stock changes can be quite a challenge.

Since the Covid breakout and social distancing restrictions, we were forced to drastically reduce our staff levels, which had a big influence on our dispatch times and stock management. Just when we thought we were turning a corner, our main building burnt down and all this hard work was destroyed within a matter of hours.
We persevered and opened back up as fast as we could because of you, our customers. We know how difficult it is to run a business in the current climate and it wasn't easy before the pandemic either.

We continuously strive to deliver great quality product lines at affordable prices whilst trying to rebuild our company, thus improve the service for yourself and other customers and do it all with the safety of our staff and families in mind.
I can assure you that once we have moved to the new premises we will continue working on bringing the website onto a live stock system. In the meantime, I am sure you can appreciate the position we are in, as much as we appreciate your frustration with the item being out of stock in your order. This is why, as per your request, we made sure to inform you of this before the order left us and made the substitution in your order.
We value your continuous support and custom throughout these challenging times.
Thank you again for sticking with us!

Kind Regards
Great products, timely delivery. Great company to do business with.
J Miller A Black Cat jewellery
I couldn't be happier with my order from Ancient Wisdom! I ordered lots of bath stuff and incense and it all arrived perfectly and smells beautiful! I can't wait to run out of stock just so I can place another order haha!
Placed a few orders now and never had an issue. Even in the middle of a pandemic, during lockdown and after the devastating fire, orders were packed, sent and delivered in timely fashion.

Can not go wrong and hope to use AW for many years to come!
I never cease to be amazed at how David and his team have coped after the catastrophic fire. We had some orders placed on Drop Shipping and standard Wholesale and our goods arrived quickly. The customer service is first class and always helpful when we call. The products are ALWAYS high quality, competitively priced, well packaged and delivered in a very timely manner.
We were happy with the new tumblestones that we ordered to increase our range that we sell online. Stone sizes were impressive and none of the new stock were undersized, as happens often with one of our other suppliers’. The Orgone products were also of exceptionally high quality and are selling well. Selenite lamps – just stunning A Grade.
AW ethics and core values are the same as our small family business, so overall, a great experience when dealing with the team. Thank you.
I have traded with Ancient Wisdom for 10 years now. Their products and service were excellent from the start and have continued to improve ever since. You do not have to worry about anything - any problem large or small is always sorted out in a friendly and professional manor. Though times are desperetly difficult at the moment, I know they will come through stronger and better than ever - they thoroughly deserve to.
Love to place my order with AW, always know when to expect my order. Because of issue i had with a particular courier company they changed to different courier 90% of time is same driver who knows me by name.
Orders always arrive well packed and if any issues will always respond quickly to resolve.
Best quality products i use and good price.
Thank you keep up fantastic work.
I love AW their ethics and honesty are second to none. Excellent customer service and great products
I'm reassured that products are researched and us traders are connected through a brill newsletter. You are given the names of the local artisans who create the unusual items. With this connection it fits in with the ecology of our community interest company who every penny is scrutinised. Customer service give star too. Outstanding company. Thank you for caring so much about what you do and supply. Blessed Be.
Fantastic supplier - our first one used, and even now our best delivery times and easiest set up yet! Great items! Will definitely be back guys!
Great company, great service, great products, great prices.
This is an excellent company to deal with; very wide range of innovative products, speedy dispatch, and if anything ever goes wrong, it's dealt with quickly, efficiently and with good grace from the customer care team. All the goods seem to be bought ethically, face to face between the owner and the producers, and the company supports various charities in the countries they deal with. Never ever been disappointed by them.
My favourite supplier for over 11 years. The team are brilliant and the service is outstanding. Time and again, Lenka has helped me with all manner of queries. 5⭐️ and a huge thank you. Owner of Cosmic Central.
I absolutely love this company. They have some really unusual products and their customer service is first class.

They are one of the few suppliers I use that really make me feel like they value my custom.
Have placed a few orders recently, the customer service is awesome (especially in these challenging times for the company). Can't wait for more items to be in stock so we can place more orders. Did have an issue with a courier, but not AW's fault in any way and they acted upon the problem immediately, so 5 stars to AW. Keep up the good work guys x
The most amazing kind and strong team of staff that I have had the pleasure of buying my supplies from
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,193 reviews