Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 8th February 2018
Mothers Goodies
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Alan & Candice @es-scents
More Photos & Videos
received my first order a few days ago and very happy with everything, a couple of items said out of stock but they still have them on for sale .My own fault but I thought the first order bonus was for big retail companies if I had read and understood it I would have ordered the £100 worth of stock .Other than that im very happy and will use again
Usually a good a service , but very disappointed that the last order was not dispatched when promised it would be. As a result we lost out on a big selling opportunity for an event.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.
We always try our best to ship orders as fast as we possibly can. Unfortunately sometimes things do not go to plan, for which I do apologize. I hope you do decide to try us again, though.

Urszula
Good quality products, well packaged. Delivery time is good. Only thing, most things I need for our business are normally out of stock.
Good range of products with prompt delivery
(April Boardman) - Posted 2 years ago
I have been buying from you for 20 years. In fact you were the first people I ordered from. I have always been very very happy with both the products and service. Unfortunately, for the last few months I have waited a long time for delivery. As a seasonal business I am extremely busy in the summer and last year I often had 3 0rders in the pipeline. I hope this is something you are working on to improve.
(Naturally Gifted) - Posted 2 years ago
More items for packaging: cream jars, lids. More items for organic products: professional size base oils. Shipping to Latvia is pretty big.
(SIA Green Heaven) - Posted 2 years ago
as always we buy our bottles from you the caps are not as good as the last order as they leak and did not receive or free bottle of wine
(Pandora) - Posted 2 years ago
Very Helpful staff.
(Lyn Barnes) - Posted 2 years ago
Your bathbombs are brilliant but packaging could be better keep getting broken trays
(Alan Paddock) - Posted 2 years ago
First used in 2008/09 where there was a more personal service and good stock levels. I last used this company in Dec 2017 and most items I needed were out of stock think they are trying to stock to many lines. Found prices good and delivery times excellent
(Dragonfly Bay) - Posted 2 years ago
Amazingly quick delivery of order, pleased with goods. Only negative was the promised lot of free goods with first order.... not particularly quality stuff, not even things I could sell or make use of....very disappointing! Still love you guys though!
(The Harmony Tree) - Posted 2 years ago
Great products but still some missing
(Angel Heart) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Lacey,

Thank you for your feedback. If anything is incorrect with your order please email the details to care@ancientwisdom.biz, give us a call on 01142 729 165 or visit our online chat and we will be happy to help.

Urszula
The products are very good quality and at wholesale prices an excellent opportunity to start a new business.
(Touching Moments Parent & Child Massage Limited) - Posted 2 years ago
Quick delivery, good items
(Qwerkemporium Ltd) - Posted 2 years ago
The smell when I opened tbe box was amazing. It is packaged quite well but could be a little more padded as 2 bathbombs were a bit bashed up. But thats to be expected
(Bargain Buys) - Posted 2 years ago
It would make it easier if you would able to make the delivery charge little bit cheaper as we don’t order that much at once and able to make telephone orders would be easier
(N /a) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear James,

Thank you for your feedback. We know that paying postage is an inconvenience and we appreciate this. That's why we regularly review the postage costs across our departments. The delivery charge for Wholesale has not increased in the last 10 years even though the service charges within the courier industry have been changing in this time. We always try to find a balance between a reliable service and a reasonable price.
With regards to ordering over the phone - our wholesale department does take phone orders. Our office number is 01142 729 165 and you can find this on the contact page as well. If you would like to place a phone order, our phone lines are opened Monday - Friday 9 - 17:00
Please have the item codes or products you wish to order ready if possible.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Urszula
Product choice and delivery time
(Original Craft Jewellery) - Posted 2 years ago
Great quality products just need to speed up processing time and how items are packaged i have had 2 deliverys arrive where all packaging has been wripped open over bath bbs on all orders for the last to orders
(The Scent Of A Room) - Posted 2 years ago
I love the selection of goods they have, I am disappointed though being charged delivery charges, even though ordering over the free delivery offer you have on, but the selection of goods are terrific and good quality great selection of scents.
Dear Caroline,

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate it!

I have had a look at your account and I am afraid that the free delivery over £175+VAT is available for UK Mainland only and since your postcode area is classed as the Highlands (Zone 1, part 2 on our dispatch page), we are unable to provide this offer.

More on our dispatch page here:

Many apologies for any inconvenience.

Urszula
Hi,I'm a small business dealing in retro vintage, so it's just small amount of products I buy, but I like the ethics and vibe you get from them, phone calls sort any problems.easy to deal with.Daz Rockabilly retro.thanks to Mandi & Gary at moonstone magic for the heads up.
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,143 reviews