Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Over 7 Days
"very good products for the price and arrived on time"
(Oneway Wholesale) - Posted 11 months ago
"I mainly buy crystal blocks from you, Lately your stock of these are very poor and I struggle to put an order together. I am at this time trying to find another suplier for the blocks. Regards Sandy"
(Sandys Stall) - Posted 11 months ago
"I like the keen prices delivery times mostly acceptable goods not always as ordered but a quick phone call puts it right customer service very good, gift bags very good could do with a few different colours, on the whole I think your doing OK guys"
(Soap Essence) - Posted 11 months ago
"love the stock and prices."
(Enigma) - Posted 11 months ago
"I’ve been with Ancient Wisdom for quite a few years, and I’ve always been happy with the service & goods ive purchase for my business, good quality thank you."
(Sonia Kin Crafts) - Posted 11 months ago
"You stock everything that I need, you have great stock control, I have never ordered and then been told something is out of stock when my parcel arrives and I like your product selection."
(The Retreat) - Posted 11 months ago
"Great products at a good price with excellent service"
(Cloud Nine) - Posted 11 months ago
"Good customer service and good products"
(Togetherness) - Posted 11 months ago
"Easy to order, fast delivery of very popular gifts and homewares."
(BOPSOM & SON) - Posted 11 months ago
"More items for packaging: cream jars, lids. More items for organic products: professional size base oils. Shipping to Latvia is pretty big."
(SIA Green Heaven) - Posted 11 months ago
"Great communication ,great delivery , would recommend Ancient Wisdom as a wholesaler ."
(Tent Of Tranquility) - Posted 11 months ago
"Excellent products and service"
(Corner House Flowers) - Posted 11 months ago
"Been using since 2010 and never fails to disappoint ! Great range of products great service and great delivery. Wouldn’t go anywhere else."
(Posh Potions) - Posted 11 months ago
"quick fast delivery"
(Athena Flowers) - Posted 11 months ago
"as always we buy our bottles from you the caps are not as good as the last order as they leak and did not receive or free bottle of wine"
(Pandora) - Posted 11 months ago
"Quality Items at great prices,fast delivery"
(The Aroma Store) - Posted 11 months ago
"Always great customer service"
(Nail Elegance) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very Helpful staff."
(Lyn Barnes) - Posted 11 months ago
"Ancient Wisdom are not really ancient!!! They are wonderfully up to date with great merchandise. The staff have a modern professional attitude to all their customers and I am one of them. Thanks happy people at Ancient Wisdom your great !!!!"
(Poppyfields - VanKrista Flower Designs) - Posted 11 months ago
"I have never had a problem"
(The Jolly Beggar) - Posted 11 months ago