Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 8th February 2018
Mothers Goodies
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Alan & Candice @es-scents
JUST PLACED ORDER 202 ! THANK YOU AW
I have placed my 3rd order with Ancient Wisdom today and I am more than happy with all my purchases! all the items I have ordered have not disappointed myself or any of my customers! The fragrances of the items are just incredible! I can't wait to increase my stock!! Thankyou Ancient Wisdom x
i found this website whilst browsing online and have just made my 2nd order in as many weeks. well done ancient wisdom for excellent quality products at a very reasonable price that arrive on time and well packaged
Have been in and out of hospital since January, so not been able to trade. Returned to work on the 23rd April, placed an order , recieved it the next day. Lovely people to deal with and excellent products.
Great products so much to choose from and very fast delivery
The products are really good, Everytime I have put a order in always get free gifts.
I placed my 1st order nearly a month ago and am just preparing another order. Lovely quality items, arrived in a reasonable amount of time well packed. This company will really improve your sales, we have found that children love the quirky items Ancient Wisdom Sell. Buy with confidence lovely items that are something out of the ordinary. Ideal for Gifts at a reasonable price. Very Happy Gift Shop Owner in North Devon.
Great company. Good quality products at a good price. Fast delivery, well packaged and very good customer services.
Beautiful gifts, Excellent service, something new all the time , The choice is really good, I can’t stop ordering.
Customer Services when needed is always good, staff genuinely seem happy to help. Delivery always quick and items well-packaged
Fantastic products, Friendly Service, Speedy Delivery & Great Prices!!!
I love the Company And products.
Any small problem I have had re missing item or a broken item, has been dealt with straight away by Kristy who is always happy to help and is informative and friendly...first class service everytime
Stock goes in and out like a yoyo and an order placed on a Friday evening wasn't dispatched until the following Thursday. Yes I know it had snowed the week before but even so....thats why I went with 2 stars rather than 1.

Not impressed ;-(
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry you feel this way.

It has been pretty sketchy with the courier collections during the snowy weather, indeed. As we do not have our own fleet and are based on a hill, some service providers did struggle to get to us. Please email us directly to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your details and I will be happy to check on the dispatch times further for you, as well as advise further on stocks based on your orders.

Kind regards,
Urszula
I am a new customer to AW dropship, and i love it. Its great not to have to purchase lots of stock, they reply to emails very quickly and are very easy to deal with. Keep up the great work guys!! A+++++
I enjoy ordering from Ancient Wisdom and love the selection of items that they sell - all for reasonable prices. When I have had any problems with my order this is sorted quickly and efficiently.
(Hypnotherapy For Positive Change) - Posted 2 years ago
Wasn't expecting my parcels to arrive so soon. Ordered them late at night, and two days later they were at my door! Couldn't be more impressed with the quality! Will definitely buy again!
Have only being using AW for a few weeks now & I'm on to my 3rd order, staff are great to talk to, products are fab. My customers love your products 😀
I had 3 orders up to now, Everything is amazing, Delivered very quick , Love your website
Great quality. Fast Delivery. Great Customer Service.
Thabks Guys x