Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Over 7 Days
"poor quality goods"
(Norman Grigsby) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Norman,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to learn this. If you wish to elaborate, please email us at care@ancientwisdom.biz and we will be happy to help.

Urszula
"I have been buying from you for 20 years. In fact you were the first people I ordered from. I have always been very very happy with both the products and service. Unfortunately, for the last few months I have waited a long time for delivery. As a seasonal business I am extremely busy in the summer and last year I often had 3 0rders in the pipeline. I hope this is something you are working on to improve."
(Naturally Gifted) - Posted 1 year ago
"they supply unusual giftware"
(Www.giftsandcreams.co.uk) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, let us know!

care@ancientwisdom.biz

Dear Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, we are always happy to take them on board.

Our email address is care@ancientwisdom.biz

Dear Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, we are always happy to take them on board.

Our email address is care@ancientwisdom.biz
"Out of all of the orders we have placed in the last 12 months only one has arrived without missing, damage or incorrect items (which causes a whole issue when trying to get that sorted out). Whenever you have to phone through for help you wait ages to get someone on the phone and they rarely seem interested in actually helping you. We are very happy to have moved away from this supplier as we do not feel that they care about helping a small business."
(PositivEly Treated) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello,

Thank you for your message and I am sorry you feel this way about our service.

I appreciate that errors are frustrating and we are working hard on reducing those. We pride ourselves in fast and as hassle free resolution as we possibly can offer.
As you probably know, we are not a call centre here. There are 4-5 office staff so during busy periods it can be difficult to get through to us on the phone. We also have email and online chat. If a message is left, we will get back to you also.
I would like to look into your complaint in more details please so if you do get a chance, please email us to care@ancientwisdom.biz with more details on the occasions where you felt the customer service levels were not up to standard. If there is an instance or a name you could give us, I will be happy to look into this further so that we can improve our service in general.

Again, many apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback.

Urszula
"Always a good service, love my deliveries as they smell divine , and I will continue to order"
(Calabash) - Posted 1 year ago
"Nice quality, information about items, discounts, valuable and interesting newsletters."
(Ajurveda Visiems) - Posted 1 year ago
"very good products for the price and arrived on time"
(Oneway Wholesale) - Posted 1 year ago
"I mainly buy crystal blocks from you, Lately your stock of these are very poor and I struggle to put an order together. I am at this time trying to find another suplier for the blocks. Regards Sandy"
(Sandys Stall) - Posted 1 year ago
"I like the keen prices delivery times mostly acceptable goods not always as ordered but a quick phone call puts it right customer service very good, gift bags very good could do with a few different colours, on the whole I think your doing OK guys"
(Soap Essence) - Posted 1 year ago
"love the stock and prices."
(Enigma) - Posted 1 year ago
"I’ve been with Ancient Wisdom for quite a few years, and I’ve always been happy with the service & goods ive purchase for my business, good quality thank you."
(Sonia Kin Crafts) - Posted 1 year ago
"You stock everything that I need, you have great stock control, I have never ordered and then been told something is out of stock when my parcel arrives and I like your product selection."
(The Retreat) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great products at a good price with excellent service"
(Cloud Nine) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good customer service and good products"
(Togetherness) - Posted 1 year ago
"Easy to order, fast delivery of very popular gifts and homewares."
(BOPSOM & SON) - Posted 1 year ago
"More items for packaging: cream jars, lids. More items for organic products: professional size base oils. Shipping to Latvia is pretty big."
(SIA Green Heaven) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great communication ,great delivery , would recommend Ancient Wisdom as a wholesaler ."
(Tent Of Tranquility) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent products and service"
(Corner House Flowers) - Posted 1 year ago
"Been using since 2010 and never fails to disappoint ! Great range of products great service and great delivery. Wouldn’t go anywhere else."
(Posh Potions) - Posted 1 year ago