Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 8th February 2018
Mothers Goodies
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Alan & Candice @es-scents
More Photos & Videos
Received my first order of oils today. Absolutely stunning quality, I have had to change supplier and was worried who to use but no longer! The oils are simply marvellous, delivery fantastic and no problems at all. I LOVE my Indian handmade rugs and my tea light holders, can’t recommend enough and the prices are brilliant. Thank you so much. Josie Blacket, East Malling.
excellent products, easy ordering and efficient delivery. very happy. not the cheapest around but very good value and economical. (hand sanitisers in lavender, peppermint and unperfumed)
Ancient Wisdom are an excellent supplier. Orders are always timely and well packaged. Any problems with stock were sorted out within 24 hours. All communications are professional and friendly. Really can't recommend them highly enough.
I have not had a single issue with Ancient Wisdom as yet and based on the exemplary service I have received I don't see it happening anytime soon!
I have made quite a few orders already and each and every time I have received a timely delivery, accurate order and undamaged goods.
There was only one occasion where I received an incorrect product, where I ordered Mr cleancuts shaving oil for a customer and received the sensual blend oil instead, however, the customer found the sensual blend simply delightful so opted to keep it ^_^.
The only thing I was disappointed to find is that despite the wonderful range of candles and burners, Ancient Wisdom do not offer an alternative to paraffin based tealights which is a real shame considering that they have information on their website as to why paraffin wax alternatives are beneficial with regard to health in addition to the fact they would compliment the oil burners nicely.
I have placed two orders for my business as a new customer with Ancient Wisdom and I’m very impressed with the quality of the products and the speed of delivery.
I will definitely continue to place orders with Ancient Wisdom.
I look forward to doing more business in the near future.
We sell a lot of burners & wouldn't buy from anywhere else. The quality is excellent & we get a great service.
What more can you ask for!
Great products and service, some great items you cannot get elsewhere, order’s always arrive when it is supposed to and very well packaged, Great Service!
Fantastic company to deal with, customer service is excellent and their live chat works a treat. Love their products and delighted to be their customer.
I have always had great customer service and advice. Returns and refunds are very straightforward.👍🏻
Amazing products and good shipping time.
I have always found you to be helpful, and you continue to bring us beautiful stock, thankyou.
Brilliant service if iv had a question or problem I have been answered quickly and am very pleased
I am receiving an amazing service from Lenka and even when there are damages on transit or defects they are amended fast by Urzula - the dispatch and delivery time is excellent.
very happy and satisfied with the products and the service provided by Lenka, great communication and quick dispatch Amazing!
Just done my second order, and again Ancient Wisdom have not failed, my order was placed monday morning and i recevied it today wednesday. did not expect it that quick.

Absolutly fantasic, Thanks
Very good quality products, they also have excellent customer service and support.
I have been dealing with Ancient Wisdom since 2015. Products are top quality, great value and the after sales service is second to none. Long may our relationship continue .
I have been a member of ancoent wisdom for quite a few year, but only just recently placed my first order, and i must say this company lives up to there name, all product are fantasic just want i asked for, and deilvery was on time, 5 stars isn't enought should be 10/10
Very happy with the service. Great communication from customer service resolve my issue straight away.
Well I’ve ordered several times over the last couple of weeks and I am so impressed with this company. As a shop owner I deal with lots of wholesalers and I have to say I think I have found my favourite. The quality of the goods is excellent as is the price and the diverse selection of goods is second to none. Packaging excellent, so nice to open my delivery and everything is packaged nicely, someone taking pride in their work. Thank you to the whole team. I really can’t say enough good things although I would kind of like to keep it my secret. Plus it’s nice not to see your goods in the likes of certain discount stores I as a tiny shop can’t compete.
Dear Annie,

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! We appreciate it very much.

Hope you have a great Bank Holiday Weekend!

Kind Regards,