Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Any small problem I have had re missing item or a broken item, has been dealt with straight away by Kristy who is always happy to help and is informative and friendly...first class service everytime"
"Stock goes in and out like a yoyo and an order placed on a Friday evening wasn't dispatched until the following Thursday. Yes I know it had snowed the week before but even so....thats why I went with 2 stars rather than 1. Not impressed ;-("
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry you feel this way.

It has been pretty sketchy with the courier collections during the snowy weather, indeed. As we do not have our own fleet and are based on a hill, some service providers did struggle to get to us. Please email us directly to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your details and I will be happy to check on the dispatch times further for you, as well as advise further on stocks based on your orders.

Urszula
"I am a new customer to AW dropship, and i love it. Its great not to have to purchase lots of stock, they reply to emails very quickly and are very easy to deal with. Keep up the great work guys!! A+++++"
"I enjoy ordering from Ancient Wisdom and love the selection of items that they sell - all for reasonable prices. When I have had any problems with my order this is sorted quickly and efficiently."
(Hypnotherapy For Positive Change) - Posted 10 months ago
"Wasn't expecting my parcels to arrive so soon. Ordered them late at night, and two days later they were at my door! Couldn't be more impressed with the quality! Will definitely buy again!"
"Have only being using AW for a few weeks now & I'm on to my 3rd order, staff are great to talk to, products are fab. My customers love your products 😀"
"I had 3 orders up to now, Everything is amazing, Delivered very quick , Love your website"
"Great quality. Fast Delivery. Great Customer Service. Thabks Guys x"
"Reception of staff Communication and knowledge of staff Friendliness of staff And generally how helpful staff are. However I would appreciate early if any item is going to be discontinued so I can prepare my customers. One in particular Mother Earth soaps"
(Nature's Gift Products) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very good service"
(Diane Ferguson) - Posted 11 months ago
"I have been using AW for a number of years and find both the products and the service to be of a high standard. The scented products are good quality and encourage repeat sales. David's travel blogs are the only ones I actually read, they're interesting and informative. Seeing pictures of the products being made and how they are sourced in an ethical way gives you confidence that you're not exploiting people in poorer countries. Staff are always helpful if you need to contact them."
(The Mystic Emporium) - Posted 11 months ago
"Good range of products with prompt delivery"
(April Boardman) - Posted 11 months ago
"Easy process good quality goods"
(Emporiwm Ystayfera) - Posted 11 months ago
"Easy to use web site. Good delivery times. Up to date information on stock levels. Ancient Wisdom has been one of our suppliers for the last 8 years and at no time have I ever received poor service."
(SimpleyNatural Ltd) - Posted 11 months ago
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your review and your kind feedback!

We are always happy to help so if there is anything at all, please let us know.

"poor quality goods"
(Norman Grigsby) - Posted 11 months ago
Dear Norman,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to learn this. If you wish to elaborate, please email us at care@ancientwisdom.biz and we will be happy to help.

Urszula
"I have been buying from you for 20 years. In fact you were the first people I ordered from. I have always been very very happy with both the products and service. Unfortunately, for the last few months I have waited a long time for delivery. As a seasonal business I am extremely busy in the summer and last year I often had 3 0rders in the pipeline. I hope this is something you are working on to improve."
(Naturally Gifted) - Posted 11 months ago
"they supply unusual giftware"
(Www.giftsandcreams.co.uk) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, let us know!

care@ancientwisdom.biz

Dear Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, we are always happy to take them on board.

Our email address is care@ancientwisdom.biz

Dear Christine,

We do our best in finding the weird and wonderful.

If you have any suggestions, we are always happy to take them on board.

Our email address is care@ancientwisdom.biz
"Out of all of the orders we have placed in the last 12 months only one has arrived without missing, damage or incorrect items (which causes a whole issue when trying to get that sorted out). Whenever you have to phone through for help you wait ages to get someone on the phone and they rarely seem interested in actually helping you. We are very happy to have moved away from this supplier as we do not feel that they care about helping a small business."
(PositivEly Treated) - Posted 11 months ago
Hello,

Thank you for your message and I am sorry you feel this way about our service.

I appreciate that errors are frustrating and we are working hard on reducing those. We pride ourselves in fast and as hassle free resolution as we possibly can offer.
As you probably know, we are not a call centre here. There are 4-5 office staff so during busy periods it can be difficult to get through to us on the phone. We also have email and online chat. If a message is left, we will get back to you also.
I would like to look into your complaint in more details please so if you do get a chance, please email us to care@ancientwisdom.biz with more details on the occasions where you felt the customer service levels were not up to standard. If there is an instance or a name you could give us, I will be happy to look into this further so that we can improve our service in general.

Again, many apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback.

Urszula
"Always a good service, love my deliveries as they smell divine , and I will continue to order"
(Calabash) - Posted 11 months ago
"Nice quality, information about items, discounts, valuable and interesting newsletters."
(Ajurveda Visiems) - Posted 11 months ago