Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing Affinity Park, Europa Drive, Affinity Park

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th October 2017
Angela Cready
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 13th July 2017
Mothers Goodies
I love this company. They’re always so helpful and their customer service is second to none. I was gutted for them when I heard about the fire. I love reading David’s travel blog - it’s informative and inspiring. Keep up the good work guys.
It is wonderful to work with you. Great people and great products. Thank you for being.
During the very difficult time AW is going through at the minute not once have they let me down with my orders. The staff have worked tirelessly long hours to accommodate me with my orders. They have arrived within 5-7 days of me placing the order which is great under the circumstances & with what they are all going through at this time. Thank you so much AW you are ALL amazing & are doing such a fabulous job during your most difficult times. Well Done everyone
Extremely happy with the service from Ancient Wisdom.My orders arrive when expected and are always in great condition and correct. I love their products and they are great value for money.When I did contact them to ask a question they responded really quickly and were extremely helpful Great company Great products
Have used AW for many years, never had an issue. Fabulous range of quality products. Quick to reply to emails, fast shipping, great incentives. I even love the blog emails sent about what they’ve been up to, makes everything more personal 🧡. Keep up the fab work xx
Fantastic company. They have coped amazing after a tragedy. Iwwould say even better and stronger than before. Have been using for a number of years and customer service is very good. Majority of products handmade and to high quality. The phoenix has definitely arisen.
Ever helpful and friendly service and some excellent products. They are a pleasure to do business with.
Ancient Wisdom are just awesome. Customer service superb and prices great. And their after sales service is impeccable
Always have had a 5 star service with them and their communication is excellent and they are super helpful, highly recommend them as They are my go to wholesaler xx
A 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ business. If I could give more I would. The team at A.W. are always so friendly & helpful, a special word of thanks to Mauro, who is always so obligling. Their products have made a massive difference to our little gift shop, from soap bouquets to potions, our customers love the range, the quality and the experience. And it always arrives in a timely manner, well packaged to us in Ireland. Best wishes to everyone at Ancient Wisdom.
I’ve used Ancient Wisdom for a few years now and have always found them super helpful and efficient. Any minor problems I’ve had with orders have been resolved super quickly and efficiently. I’m just waiting now for many items to come back in stock as my shelves are looking a little bare! The company is working hard to recover after the fire and I’m sure it won’t be long before I’m ordering once again from them.
The best company around. Even the fire hasn't dampened them. The customer service girls are all lovely, the items are packed well, and the stock sells really well in my shop. Win win.
Fantastic service I wouldn't go anywhere else. Quick delivery. Always on hand for information if needed. 5 *+
Amazing service, even with all the stress the fire must have brought and at such a tough time the service has never been compromised. Always the easiest, nicest wholesaler to work with.
Great wholesaler who has some great products. I will always buy from them as I love there ethics and values and there prices are amazing. Never had an issue with deliveries even after the tragedy faced they still keep in regular contact with customers through their blogs and emails.
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Very good level customer service, fair prices, good quality x
order number GB385601. Appalling customer service. Never received my order although told it was with the courier. The order was urgent as was mainly to sell face masks before it became compulsory. Tried live chat and email and was constantly told it was coming the next day etc..etc but never came. The responsibility of my order is with AW not the courier, they have the contract with them and took my money. Never received a phone call back when told I was to receive an update. Really let down by AW, especially when times are difficult for shops.
Dear Kevin, Thank you for your order and your feedback. We do sincerely apologise for the inconveniences you have experienced in receiving this order. We have reviewed the issues and my colleagues have been in touch with you in the last couple of weeks to get this sorted. Once more many apologies.
Appalling customer service.Email and live chat. I am still waiting for my order although it was urgent. Was told all week it is with the courier and would be here the following day etc..etc never received a phone call back, The order was mainly for face masks and needed them to sell before it was compulsory. AW has the contract with the courier and until I receive it. they are responsible although they bypass this. Been really badly let down especially when as shops we are trading in difficult circumstances. order number GB385601
I recommend the company for every trader good quality and the best service the staff amazing service Brilliant deals always Moroccan bazaar by Khalid
Absolutely brilliant company to deal with, nothing is too big or too small for them to help with. I'm glad you were recommended to me
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,225 reviews