Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Over 7 Days
"I placed my 1st order nearly a month ago and am just preparing another order. Lovely quality items, arrived in a reasonable amount of time well packed. This company will really improve your sales, we have found that children love the quirky items Ancient Wisdom Sell. Buy with confidence lovely items that are something out of the ordinary. Ideal for Gifts at a reasonable price. Very Happy Gift Shop Owner in North Devon."
"Great company. Good quality products at a good price. Fast delivery, well packaged and very good customer services."
"Beautiful gifts, Excellent service, something new all the time , The choice is really good, I can’t stop ordering."
"Customer Services when needed is always good, staff genuinely seem happy to help. Delivery always quick and items well-packaged"
"Fantastic products, Friendly Service, Speedy Delivery & Great Prices!!!"
"I love the Company And products."
"Any small problem I have had re missing item or a broken item, has been dealt with straight away by Kristy who is always happy to help and is informative and friendly...first class service everytime"
"Stock goes in and out like a yoyo and an order placed on a Friday evening wasn't dispatched until the following Thursday. Yes I know it had snowed the week before but even so....thats why I went with 2 stars rather than 1. Not impressed ;-("
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry you feel this way.

It has been pretty sketchy with the courier collections during the snowy weather, indeed. As we do not have our own fleet and are based on a hill, some service providers did struggle to get to us. Please email us directly to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your details and I will be happy to check on the dispatch times further for you, as well as advise further on stocks based on your orders.

Kind regards,
Urszula
"I am a new customer to AW dropship, and i love it. Its great not to have to purchase lots of stock, they reply to emails very quickly and are very easy to deal with. Keep up the great work guys!! A+++++"
"I enjoy ordering from Ancient Wisdom and love the selection of items that they sell - all for reasonable prices. When I have had any problems with my order this is sorted quickly and efficiently."
(Hypnotherapy For Positive Change) - Posted 1 year ago
"Wasn't expecting my parcels to arrive so soon. Ordered them late at night, and two days later they were at my door! Couldn't be more impressed with the quality! Will definitely buy again!"
"Have only being using AW for a few weeks now & I'm on to my 3rd order, staff are great to talk to, products are fab. My customers love your products ๐Ÿ˜€"
"I had 3 orders up to now, Everything is amazing, Delivered very quick , Love your website"
"Great quality. Fast Delivery. Great Customer Service. Thabks Guys x"
"Reception of staff Communication and knowledge of staff Friendliness of staff And generally how helpful staff are. However I would appreciate early if any item is going to be discontinued so I can prepare my customers. One in particular Mother Earth soaps"
(Nature's Gift Products) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very good service"
(Diane Ferguson) - Posted 1 year ago
"I have been using AW for a number of years and find both the products and the service to be of a high standard. The scented products are good quality and encourage repeat sales. David's travel blogs are the only ones I actually read, they're interesting and informative. Seeing pictures of the products being made and how they are sourced in an ethical way gives you confidence that you're not exploiting people in poorer countries. Staff are always helpful if you need to contact them."
(The Mystic Emporium) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good range of products with prompt delivery"
(April Boardman) - Posted 1 year ago
"Easy process good quality goods"
(Emporiwm Ystayfera) - Posted 1 year ago
"Easy to use web site. Good delivery times. Up to date information on stock levels. Ancient Wisdom has been one of our suppliers for the last 8 years and at no time have I ever received poor service."
(SimpleyNatural Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your review and your kind feedback!

We are always happy to help so if there is anything at all, please let us know.

Kind regards,