Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing Affinity Park, Europa Drive, Affinity Park

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th October 2017
Angela Cready
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 13th July 2017
Mothers Goodies
I never cease to be amazed at how David and his team have coped after the catastrophic fire. We had some orders placed on Drop Shipping and standard Wholesale and our goods arrived quickly. The customer service is first class and always helpful when we call. The products are ALWAYS high quality, competitively priced, well packaged and delivered in a very timely manner. We were happy with the new tumblestones that we ordered to increase our range that we sell online. Stone sizes were impressive and none of the new stock were undersized, as happens often with one of our other suppliers’. The Orgone products were also of exceptionally high quality and are selling well. Selenite lamps – just stunning A Grade. AW ethics and core values are the same as our small family business, so overall, a great experience when dealing with the team. Thank you.
I have traded with Ancient Wisdom for 10 years now. Their products and service were excellent from the start and have continued to improve ever since. You do not have to worry about anything - any problem large or small is always sorted out in a friendly and professional manor. Though times are desperetly difficult at the moment, I know they will come through stronger and better than ever - they thoroughly deserve to.
Love to place my order with AW, always know when to expect my order. Because of issue i had with a particular courier company they changed to different courier 90% of time is same driver who knows me by name. Orders always arrive well packed and if any issues will always respond quickly to resolve. Best quality products i use and good price. Thank you keep up fantastic work.
I love AW their ethics and honesty are second to none. Excellent customer service and great products
I'm reassured that products are researched and us traders are connected through a brill newsletter. You are given the names of the local artisans who create the unusual items. With this connection it fits in with the ecology of our community interest company who every penny is scrutinised. Customer service give star too. Outstanding company. Thank you for caring so much about what you do and supply. Blessed Be.
Fantastic supplier - our first one used, and even now our best delivery times and easiest set up yet! Great items! Will definitely be back guys!
Great company, great service, great products, great prices.
This is an excellent company to deal with; very wide range of innovative products, speedy dispatch, and if anything ever goes wrong, it's dealt with quickly, efficiently and with good grace from the customer care team. All the goods seem to be bought ethically, face to face between the owner and the producers, and the company supports various charities in the countries they deal with. Never ever been disappointed by them.
My favourite supplier for over 11 years. The team are brilliant and the service is outstanding. Time and again, Lenka has helped me with all manner of queries. 5⭐️ and a huge thank you. Owner of Cosmic Central.
I absolutely love this company. They have some really unusual products and their customer service is first class. They are one of the few suppliers I use that really make me feel like they value my custom.
Have placed a few orders recently, the customer service is awesome (especially in these challenging times for the company). Can't wait for more items to be in stock so we can place more orders. Did have an issue with a courier, but not AW's fault in any way and they acted upon the problem immediately, so 5 stars to AW. Keep up the good work guys x
The most amazing kind and strong team of staff that I have had the pleasure of buying my supplies from
Everything I have bought from them has been excellent. The team have been helpful if I have had any questions. Lovely company to deal with. Thank you.
The customer service I receive is always amazing, I've always been very well looked after, this service and attention to detail did not falter even when they were thrown into major crisis with the dreadful fire, this just shows the whole teams commitment which is to be highly commended. Thank you to all at AW
Great company, great ethos, great service, great shame what they are having to deal with right now, but like the Phoenix, they are rising from the ashesvagain, thankfully!! Well done guys, you have our full support. Stay strong, keep up the great work. Jo & Barry (Gemanchi) ✌❤
Really love working with this company and such a shame the recent fire their warehouse has suffered but still they soldier on and provide excellent products. Customer service is excellent and they always respond to any query I may have.
This place is my go to for beautiful and fairly traded furnishings, oils and knick-knackery. Prices are great. Delivery and communication have not been less than excellent. I received a perfectly packed and swiftly dispatched order today, and I’m so impressed because I know how much pressure the staff are under, due to a fire that tragically destroyed their main building. I’m so impressed with this company and highly recommend it.
Recently placed an order excellent communication and quick delivery very impressed with the service I was provided
I love this company. Friendly and very helpful staff. Lovely ethically sourced products and a very quick turnaround.
Great, Great! Love the products, service and the blog! Youre doing a great job! Keep it up! Greetings from London!
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,225 reviews