Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Over 7 Days
"The product is good and the smell is fantastic just love it"
"always a great selection of stock! and the aftercare service is second to none!"
"sell their soy products on ebay, excellent value"
"I used to call my shop Antiques and Gifts it was not working, people just walked on by! I changed the name, and started stocking Ancient Wisdom products. What a difference, the stock is different on trend and very affordable. We have Coconut Dragons flying from the ceiling. Adults and children alike love the Dragons and the giant Dragon Egg Bath Bombs compliment the theme. The dresser is adorned with a vast array of Large Tumble Stones, Incense Sticks and Ash Catchers. The Men`s Leather multi pack leather Bracelets are just flying out the door. A great classy affordable present for the men, or just an in-pulse buy! Thank You Ancient Wisdom you have improved my sales greatly, just preparing another order."
Hi,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.
We certainly aim to please and we are very happy that your business has developed and is blooming with the help of our products.

Thank you again and take care!
Urszula
"Fantastic products- great quality, and such a wide range to choose from!"
"I have a flower shop and have introduced some new lines bath bombs and pills fantastic edition to my shop only started buying in April already on my 2nd order which arrived today tues after only ordering friday few breakages which was rectified straight away on my last delivery and free gifts unfortunately my free gift was broken this time but it didn't cost me anything so no right to complain once again thank you from a very happy customer kim flower boutique"
"Took over a week for order to arrive. It came in two shipments, with breakages and missing items. Informed them, no refund given. This is not the first time this has happened to me with this shambles of a company. I used to look forward to receiving my order from them, but now I dread opening my package, as I know there will be breakages and missing items - all too regular. I will not use them again."
Hello,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry that you were not happy with the service. Please contact us directly on 01142 729 165 or email care@ancientwisdom.biz with your details so that we can check on this for you and help. It is not like us not to sort out damages so I would like to assist you further here.

Kind Regards,
Urszula
"I place an order on the 22/5. on the 23rd i asked why is not shipped and they informed me that there was a problem with one of the items i placed and if it was possible to change it something that happened. on the 31st i informed them that i didnt get the order and since i placed it for a charity event it would have been useless for me if i didnt get it by friday. they were helping me out trying to figure this out and they told me that latest Saturday i would get it... I didnt get it.... Is monday evening and and still nothing. after I emailed them asking them to cancel my order and get the things back they informed me that it will cost an extra 100 pounds to get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid 44 to deliver the stuff (total of 225pounds) to me and they want 100 to get the things back. I told them since everything it was my 'fault' is fair to pay a total of 144 and get nothing...."
Hello,

Thank you for your message and I am sorry your experience with us has not been positive. I have passed your details to our export team. They will be in touch to get this sorted for you.

Kind Regards,
Urszula
"I’m just starting up and the products are amazing just had my second delivery and ordered the pick a mix for when my shop is ready this company is fantastic"
"Good quality products, well packaged. Delivery time is good. Only thing, most things I need for our business are normally out of stock."
"Good quality products"
"Wonderful products great service."
"Really impressed with my experience so far with Ancient Wisdom, fabulous stock, plenty of knowledge and support for traders and a really wonderful community feel which personally, makes this Wholesaler stand out above the rest. I am a very happy customer indeed and I'm on my 2nd order and about to place my 3rd."
"Great products at great prices& fast delivery. What more could you ask for"
"JUST PLACED ORDER 202 ! THANK YOU AW"
"I have placed my 3rd order with Ancient Wisdom today and I am more than happy with all my purchases! all the items I have ordered have not disappointed myself or any of my customers! The fragrances of the items are just incredible! I can't wait to increase my stock!! Thankyou Ancient Wisdom x"
"i found this website whilst browsing online and have just made my 2nd order in as many weeks. well done ancient wisdom for excellent quality products at a very reasonable price that arrive on time and well packaged"
"Have been in and out of hospital since January, so not been able to trade. Returned to work on the 23rd April, placed an order , recieved it the next day. Lovely people to deal with and excellent products."
"Great products so much to choose from and very fast delivery"
"The products are really good, Everytime I have put a order in always get free gifts."
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.59 based on 1,117 reviews