AMC Removals Reviews

Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Unit 2, Glenfield Industrial Estate, Perth Road, Cowdenbeath

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
We selected AMC Removal for our move from London to Edinburgh based entirely on the reviews score and they lived up to the expectations! Catherine was very clear and helpful with planning the move. John and Dave were absolutely brilliant - move on London side was completed within 4hrs (we packed everything ourselves), even our neighbours commented on how professional they were, and they delivered the stuff to Edinburgh safely the following day. I am glad we went with AMC rather than London based movers.
Thank you very much for the great five star review. I'm delighted our service lived up to the expectations of the review score. We all work very hard to ensure every move is a great experience. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
Very helpful, friendly and professional men who took care with our furniture and belongings, we would highly recommend them.
Hi Susan, thank you very much for rating the service as five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
Very good people excellent service
Hi Tony, thank you very much for reviewing the service as five star and describing the service as excellent. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
Can I first say this is the second time I have used AMC to move our belongings from Scotland to Oxfordshire and I was impressed the first time but can honestly say this time was even more impressive. From the time I agreed to the contract everyone in the company I dealt with was very helpful and very accommodating considering I changed my final location more than once. The team that packed and removed our belongings to storage were very considerate and took great care to pack correctly, to the point nothing was broken or smashed once it arrived at the final destination. The delivery team were both polite and very understanding as we were down sizing and weren't sure where we wanted to put things but nothing was to much trouble and they worked so hard to complete the task in a short time. Both teams were on time and completed the work to the highest standard. I would have no problem endorsing AMC as a removal company and wish all of them including the office staff the very best for the future.
Hi Alexander. What an amazing review, thank you so much. I'm delighted you were so impressed with the overall service and the work completed by the crews. All the very best in your new home from us all here at AMC Removals.
AMC were a very good company, from the first visit from their assessor to when they had completed the job. All the way through the process they kept me up to date as to what was happening. On the day they guys were also brand new handling everything with care and attention. A very good company and would not hesitate to use them again.
Hi Stephen, what a great five star review, thank you so much. Our crews work very hard to ensure each move is a positive experience. Thanks again. All the very best in your new home.
Fast, efficient and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend
Hi Patricia, thank you very much for reviewing the service as five star and describing the service as fast, efficient and friendly. All the very best in your new home.
Dealing with AMC was a pleasure they made everything about the quotation and booking process very simple. Catherine called 2 gays before the move to confirm timings, then the crew called on the day to say when they would arrive, then arrived early.
Once the crew started to clear the house they worked like Trojans and got through it a lot quicker than we would have on our own. They also delivered all of our furniture and stuff very quickly and to where it had to go.
Great experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend AMC to family and friends.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend our company. I'm delighted you were so happy with the service provided by the office and crews! All the very best in your new home.
This is the second time we have used AMC and I would throughly recommend them.
Hi Jacqui, thank you so much for using AMC Removals again, much appreciated. And another big thank you for offering to recommend us! The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
AMC Removals have been courteous, friendly and helpful at every stage of my removal and during the time that my furniture was in store and that goes for all employees. I would heartily recommend AMC to anyone.
Hi Margaret, thank you very much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service from AMC with a great price and smart tidy vehicle. Their team were brilliant especially Catherine who sorted the move out for us from 500 miles away from Angus and Pete who arrived on time cleared the house in double quick time and arrived as promised at the new location and had everything off and distributed in a couple of hours. Would recommend them again and agin.
Hi Alistair, thank you very much for using AMC Removals and rating our service as five star. I'm so happy you found the team to be brilliant and also a big thanks for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service from AMC with a great price and smart tidy vehicle. Their team were brilliant especially Catherine who sorted the move out from 500 miles away and Angus and Pete who arrived on Tim, cleared the house with great care in double quick time and arrived as promised at our new home and had everything off and distributed in a couple of hours. Would recommend them again and again.
I was very impressed with everything before and during my move. Would recommend to others.
Hi Cathy, thank you for the five star review and for offering to recommend to others, much appreciated. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
AMC’s employees were professional and efficient. They uplifted my belongings and deposited them at my new address without incident. They were friendly and considerate throughout. I highly recommend AMC.
Hi Eleanor, thank you for reviewing our crew as professional and efficient with the bonus of a five star rating, much appreciated. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service. Men worked so hard on a sweltering hot day. Everything arrived in perfect condition with no breakages or damage. Would highly recommend.
Hi Mrs Cameron. Thank you for reviewing our service as five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. It was a hot day! The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
I have nothing but respect for the AMC removal team who completed our move: they made light work of the heavy lifting, treated our belongings with the utmost care, were courteous and helpful, and all that with smiles on their faces... you need a bit of humour on one of the most stressful days of your life! Top job.
Hi Neil, thank you for the great five star review and for describing the crew as courteous and helpful. You are right, a bit of humour is needed! The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
This is the 2nd time I have use AMC I would recommend them to anyone moving homes, fantastic job guys well done on a great service from start to finish
Hi John, as a returning customer we really appreciate your business and for rating the service as five star. Another thanks for offering to recommend us. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Fantastic experience using AMC removals. They were helpful, friendly and professional. They communicated very well from the quote through to removals day. They were punctual, worked efficiently and moved all my belongings safely. I would definitely recommend AMC removals.
Hi Catherine, thank you very much for the great five star review and for describing us as helpful, friendly and professional. Also a big thank you for recommending AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very efficient, timeous and friendly team. Would recommend to others.
Thanks
Hi Peter, thank you for rating the service as five star and for recommending AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very professional, smart and attentive removal company. Great value for money and the moving crews were polite and professional but also easy to talk with.
Would recommend.
Hi Johnathan, thank you for your kind comments reference AMC Removals and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
The crew who attended on the day were brilliant. They quickly assessed the workload and went about the move with professionalism, care and efficiency. The guys were friendly and polite and did a brilliant job.

When organising the booking the team who helped were also brilliant, they described the process fully and answered all the questions we had.

Really pleased with the overall service from AMC removals.
Hi Russell, thank you very much for the great five star review. I'm so happy you were delighted with the service from our staff. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
AMC Removals is rated 4.89 based on 366 reviews