Allegro Music Reviews

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

Tell us how Allegro Music made you happy

Andrew Bottomley
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
Leslie Jenkins
"Good product at a very competitive price."
"Great advice and customer service!"
"Easy online ordering, quick delivery and very well packaged. One very happy 16 year old... over the moon with her new Kala ukulele.... thanks all."
"Gave me fair and impartial advice, and were more concerned that I made the right decision and purchase for me, than they were about making a sale. Highly recommended !!!"
"Good sales support from Ben. Got a reasonable trade in deal for a Yamaha Genos purchase. Initially told it would be delivered within 2 days -took 5 but no real problem. Satisfied and the keyboard is amazing."
"The website says there is an outright deal but you only get small amount of discount when someone does eventually email you with the code"
"The staff were very helpful and polite when I rang with my enquiry. Making my order on the website was quick and easy and the items arrived within a matter of days. Efficiency at it's best."
"Good company but did buy anything as I was able to get a better price"
"Easy purchase. Quick delivery. Recommend."
"Got a great part ex deal and the help and service were excellent."
"Dealing with Allegro Music was overall a great experience. Communication was good and they were very flexible and helpful for the delivery arrangements. Very happy and would recommend!"
"They were very helpful and efficient when I contacted them over the phone with queries regarding the Piano as well as financing options. Delivery was prompt."
"I wanted to order a new keyboard so contacted the shop via the website in the first instance. From the outset the communication has been exemplary with the staff product knowledge outstanding. I have no reason not to recommend this outlet."
"The service so far has been excellent, and i would particularly commend Ben who has responded promptly to all my queries on line even out of normal working hours. The only reason I have not recorded 'Very Good' above is that I am still awaiting delivery, so it is a bit too early for me to comment on all aspects of the service. Regards Keith"
"Very responsive, good service"
"Excellent service and great people"
"Excellent to deal with, took my keyboard on trust as trade in for new Genos keyboard. Highly recommended to deal with, Five star company. Thanks too to Ollie,"
"Have been both a browser and a buying customer with Allegro Music for a good number of years. On each occasion have been given the best help and advice on each product I was interested in. If browsing, you are left to do just that, without feeling bullied into making a purchase."
"The response to my query was very quick"
"Great customer service, very helpful!"
"I have used Allegro a couple of times now and have an item on order for delivery. They are always professional and courteous and go the extra mile to give their Customers the best experience possible."
Allegro Music is rated 4.81 based on 661 reviews