Allegro Music Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

How would you rate Allegro Music ?

Andrew Bottomley
Andrew Bottomley
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
Susan Lock
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
Leslie Jenkins
Leslie Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Good product at a very competitive price."
"Excellent service. They called when they said they would and item arrived next day. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others."
Michael Antoniou
Verified Buyer
"Excellant all round service"
Jackie Kalms
Verified Buyer
"Service quick - item arrived as expected - reliable - good quality"
Brenda Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with my Kala Ukulele and the prompt and efficient service provided by Allegro Music. The assistant also offered help with the tuning of the Ukulele, for which I was very grateful. I rate ther service very highly."
John McLaughlin
Verified Reviewer
"DO NOT ORDER FROM ALLEGRO MUSIC! We ordered a guitar from Allegro music back in February for my sons birthday in March. The guitar ordered was in stock on the Allegro website. Once the order was placed we were informed that the guitar was actually out of stock but it would be ordered for us. Anyway this is a long story which I will summarise- delay after delay with no communication then it was held in customs but would be straight to Allegro once cleared, then it was actually going to a UK supplier before going to Allegro, then some more delays. It cleared customs and was due to arrive at supplier by the end of the week, 2 weeks later and it still had not been received by supplier. 5 months later my son still has no birthday present and we finally cancelled the order. Allegro music is a company that will blame manufacturers, customs, supply companies and delivery companies but will accept no responsibility for what could have been prevented by an up to date website, and regular communication. Don’t use them. We have now ordered a guitar from Thomann with the high customer service you would expect from a sales company, guitar is due for delivery in 3 days. Angry Parents! Disappointed but very patient 12 year old!"
APISIT SITTHIWARAWECHGUL
Verified Reviewer
"good price and service."
"Ordered a yamaha keyboard and received email showing details of delivery extremely quickly."
Norman Murray
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a electric ukulele and bag and were delivered in a couple of days and carefully wrapped."
Gary Hamilton
Verified Reviewer
"What can I say? Great service from start to finish. Excellent price that was head and shoulders cheaper than some of the "Bigger" companies. Problem with original order as they werent happy with the guitar in there warehouse so rather than risk an unhappy customer they contacted me and arranged another guitar for me! They were on point the whole way through the process, cant fault them. Will definitely be back again! Thanks guys I appreciate all your effort."
"I have used Allegro for years in their fantastic Chelmsford Store. I have now moved away from the area, but love that I can still get great service through their online store. Would highly recommend."
"The delivery arrived very quickly. Did forget a couple of things but quickly rectified the mistake."
Michael Neve
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly,prompt & fair priced to deal with. Definately use them again."
Mihail Savil
"very good service"
"Friendly helpful excellent service.ordered Revelation Rft dlx guitar which arrived next day,super instrument.No hesitation in recommending this store to any of my friends & fellow guitarists,will use again."
Dave Bradshaw
Verified Reviewer
"Great polite professional customer service over the phone helpful and courteous"
"Allegro music is a very friendly and helpful company to deal with. I knew exactly when my parcel was due."
"Not only happy exsatic , I got an up grade, because the company are perfectionist, the item ordered was not up to there high standards, my Oder was delivered with in 2 ,, Yes two days , securely packed. I can’t praise the company highly enough , brilliant , plus’s I’m thrilled with my beautiful 8 string ukulele, thank you so much Allegro x"
"So far a great shopping experience. Shop staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks!"
"Allegro Music has very good communication and makes everything very clear. I have received several emails clearly and concisely explaining delivery processes and timescales."
"Very happy with my ukulele and very fast delivery and very fast response time. 5 stars."
Allegro Music is rated 4.83 based on 574 reviews