Allegro Music Reviews

Andrew Bottomley
Allegro Music 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Susan Lock
More Photos & Videos
Absolute excellent service from this place.
Have had 2 of my guitars serviced which are now sounding wicked.
Nice one Andy🤘
My son has been having electric guitar lessons with Dan. He is a brilliant teacher and my son really enjoys his lessons.
I have been buying musical stuff from Allegro for many years, and they always offer great friendly service and the keenest prices. My latest purchase from Allegro was a Soundbrenner Pulse metronome, which is a brilliant device. And if you are into ukuleles they have the best and biggest selection by far of any music shop for miles around!
I bought a Cherry Burst Cort X100 as my first electric guitar. The customer service were very helpful and quick to respond to any queries I had. The guitar and additional accessories were delivered quickly and in great condition.
Thank you Allegro Music.
Absolutely first class service, very professional advice and support.
This company sets very high standards, the professionalism of the staff and the friendly efficient nature demonstrated put me at ease. They made sure I was happy and satisfied with the software I purchased. A pleasure to do business with I will be sure to return. 👍😀
Excellent service and really happy with my recent purchase
Welcoming service as always despite having to open up just to
let me in to purchase a couple of books.
Also helpful advice regarding my purchases

Paul
We purchased a piano for our 11 year old daughter, as she passed her grade 1 exam. She has lessons with Annette from Allegro who is brilliant. From the communication at the start to the delivery of the piano was excellent and all questions we raised were answered.
I found the whole process incredibly straight forward. At the time due to the lockdown around Covid I couldn’t visit the shop but the staff were very helpful o the phone and I bought my lovely second hand Arius digital piano with lots of help and no fuss. They were recommended to me and I would not hesitate to recommend them too. Thank you SH 🎹
I received excellent & friendly professional advice before making my purchase. The bass guitar itself was everything I was hoping for and arrived very quickly.

I would definitely buy from Allegro again!
Bought a beautiful Hidersine Venezia during the lock down. Despite this, Allegro Music dispatched it very promptly. Second purchase from this company. Would use again and recommend.
I was happy that I received my guitar that I ordered very quickly. However, I was supposed to receive a free tuner with the purchase, which I didn't receive. I called and was told it should be with me shortly, but I never received it. I then forgot about it and only remembered it cause of this e-mail
We have used Allegro many times over the years purchasing many music books, a piano, guitars and a flute. Staff are always helpful, knowledgeable and friendly
The Allegro on-line sales service is excellent. The website is easy to navigate and provides all the necessary information. Searching for and finding my classical guitar of choice was easy and a pleasure. The price was competitive and delivery prompt. I'm very satisfied and recommend Allegro for on-line purchase of classical guitars.
Having bought several Yamaha Keyboards through Allegro the staff and service is superb. Always helpful.
I had my electric guitar completely overhauled. It looks like and plays like a new guitar. Very Pleased!
I had my electric guitar completely overhauled. It looks and plays like a new guitar - very pleased!
Allegro has been in Chelmsford for a number of years and is the perfect place to go for all your musical needs. We have shopped there many times and over the years purchased, pianos, guitars, flutes and music books. Always reliable and helpful
From start to finish the staff at Allegro music were most helpful and friendly which made my purchase very easy and straight forward .and within a few days had my new keyboard delivered .great service well done Allegro music
I bought a Cordoba classical guitar from Allegro Music on-line and there were no problems at all with that. The guitar itself did have an issue but this was spotted prior to shipping and I was contacted quickly and offered several options including relevant alternatives. The person I dealt with was very helpful and the guitar I opted for was delivered in good time and in good order. This was my first time using Allegro but I would buy from them again.
Allegro Music is rated 4.83 based on 1,226 reviews