Allegro Music Reviews

Read Allegro Music Reviews

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

Tell us how Allegro Music made you happy
Great company excelent service. Orded a furch blue dcm dreadnought delivered the next day great communication off the guy in store called Andy deffo use this company again and if you're in the market for a great sounding guitar try a furch they are amazing
So far communication and feed back 100% and the info and attention from the shop floor fantastic.
Very good service and helpful staff
Hi there - I received my new Yamaha PSR SX600 this morning together with the accessories kit. The keyboard is to replace my 2 Technics organs which are now well past there sell by date. As soon as I set up the SX600 I knew I had made the right decision. It's superb and the controls are really easy to use (it doesn't have the touch screen but it's my preference. Also the accessory kit is excellent - not EBAY tat and everything does what it should do. The delivery was spot on and to order something from London on a Thursday and have it delivered by 10.30 am on the following monday i think is great. All round five star service. Dave Warren.
Great company, very helpful. My Cornet was really well packed and arrived without any damage very promptly.
Will use again :)
I recently part exchanged my piano for a another one . I got a excellent deal with allegro.
very good part exchanged deal. very pleased with my new piano.
Nice price days delivery.
Very helpful! Friendly and informative explaining the service needed for my guitar clearly and at a reasonable price.
Great product and fantastic customer service. I highly recommend Allegro Music
Always a wonderful experience trying the instruments in stores.
Excellent service from knowledgeable staff.
That confidence in Allegro has lead me to try ordering on-line.
Rude staff, sold me the wrong product
Both my children have been learning at Allegro now for approx 5 years. The teachers are very knowledgeable in their field and friendly. My kids look forward to their lessons at Allegro. Amazing place to learn a musical instrument.
I ordered a Yamaha psr s970 from the website for my son for his birthday however then got an email that it had a fault so they wanted to swap with something totally different .I had to ask for a refund which I’m waiting for and had a highly disappointed and upset son as well. Why are the products checked for fault before putting it for advert!
My son truly enjoys his lessons with Annette his tutor. He has picked up how to read music swiftly and finds her ability to engage with him with each piece is fun. Best piano lessons.
I've bought pianos from Allegro Music twice now and both times they've offered excellent value for money and the staff have been very friendly, helpful and efficient. Really can't fault them. Very highly recommended.
Very good range with excellent prices, staff very helpful
The staff were very helpful and the price was excellent for the Ukulele I purchased for my wife.
Very good range with excellent prices
Very happy to have purchased a ukulele from Allegro music. They were so helpful from the beginning and were happy to answer any questions I had. Would recommend to anyone.
Great service as usual. Delighted with my Yamaha digital keyboard psr e263