Allegro Music Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Allegro Music ?

Andrew Bottomley
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
Leslie Jenkins
"Good product at a very competitive price."
"Made me the best P/X a delver my new genos by the next day 10 out of 10 very nice starf and great price Thank you R Mack"
"This company is excellent from start to finish, friendly staff and a good deal. leaves other music shops standing as I encountered problems with other shops in trying to buy my new piano. Delivery was prompt and managed to get it up the stairs where I wanted it to go. I can't fault this company. A good job and well done Allegro. Keep up the good work."
"This is a real traditional keyboard shop with staff that know what they’re talking about. I ordered over the phone with a friendly service and got very polite and efficient service, and the keyboard was delivered straight away at a price that was better than I found in larger businesses on the Internet. David London"
"I found very good service a very good experience"
"I ordered a Yamaha keyboard, which arrived promptly. However, there was damage to the keys, so a return was arranged very quickly and the issue sorted. Customer service was excellent throughout."
"Great shop and excellent, friendly customer service - especially with instrument knowledge and product demonstrations. Always has a good range of books, pianos and guitars. Recommended!!"
"I purchased a tyros 4 fast delivery wonderfull value. Thanks"
"Allegro Music provided me with a great keyboard at a great price. It was delivered the very next day after payment had been made. Allegro threw in a usb diskette drive for free and when this didn't arrive with the courier I spoke to Rich at Allegro Music who immediately took ownership of the problem and after ascertaining that whereabouts of the usb drive were not known he dispatched a replacement which this time, like the keyboard, arrived the following day. So from ordering my keyboard and talking to a very friendly and helpful Emma, through to receiving a superb service (including expert advice) from Rich, my experience with Allegro Music has been excellent. So to any musically minded customers out there - you could do far worse than giving Allegro Music a go!"
"Unfortunately my order from Allegro did not conclude as the item was found to be damaged in the warehouse and was an end of line so was no longer available from the manufacturer. Nevertheless the service and information received during the order and refund process was very good, hence 5 stars."
"Initially I was disappointed as the item I had ordered was not in stock, despite it showing in stock on the website, but the staff were very helpful and friendly and gave me several options including a full refund. I would definitely shop again."
"Online purchase - staff were very helpful and accommodating with my order. An item was delivered damaged (delivery problem) but Allegro had a replacement out the next day. Happy with the keyboard package - recommended"
"It was the first time I bought a keyboard from Allegro . Service was very professional and welcoming I will recomand it to friends See you soon"
"Excellent service and highly recommended! Piano perfectly delivered to Birmingham and extremely helpful throughout the process."
"I sent an e mail some time ago and never received a reply, there may have been a phone call but no message was left so I am not sure. I think if e mails are sent they should be answered as some people do not like talking on the phone"
"Very good service and the guitar is superb. Would recommend Allegro Music without hesitation."
"Very happy with the service. The team responded quickly to my questions and were very helpful. They spoke to their supplier to make sure that they could get the Ukulele that I wanted. The delivery was very quick and the courier company they used kept me very well informed."
"Answered me very quickly & were very helpful"
"I purchased and ex Demo Yamaha B1 piano from Allegro. I saw it online. It was not in their Chelmsford shop so they transported it to Chelmsford for me to try it. They delivered the piano and sent a piano tuner out to tune it after it had settled. Excellent customer service."
"Swift and helpful reply."
"Allegro Music's service was impeccable. The website was easy to use, I ordered a very well priced guitar. I received an email from their customer service, soon after i had order the guitar, which apologetically informed me that the guitar I ordered had been damaged whilst in storage and to quote them, it "does not meet our high quality standards, and we are not happy to send it out as it is." They were able to provide me with suggestions of alternative guitars or offer to cancel my order and refund me. They ended up having the same guitar, just in a different colour, so I chose this one instead, via email, with no extra hassle. the guitar arrived a few days later, safely boxed up. The guitar was in perfect condition and was already set up and ready to play."
Allegro Music is rated 4.82 based on 613 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!