Allegro Music Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

How would you rate Allegro Music?

Andrew Bottomley
Andrew Bottomley
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
Susan Lock
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
Leslie Jenkins
Leslie Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Good product at a very competitive price."
"Was very easy to deal with very happy to help us with everything we asked for and when the organ was late they kept us informed and up to date I would recommend them to anyone"
"Brilliant communication thank you"
"They kept me informed regarding my order"
"Really easy transaction. I’m not rating it 5 stars only because I needed to wait for more than the estimated delivery time and I only had some news about the delivery after calling Allegro Music."
Dave Plant
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Yamaha Psr S970 on Wednesday night and it has arrived today. Fantastic service, fast delivery and the keyboard is fantastic! Thank you very much! Highly Reccomended !"
Liz Taylor Hutchinson
Verified Reviewer
"I wanted to upgrade to a Tyros 3 .I shopped around for a good price & found it at Allegro Music . I spoke to Jo Cocklin at the Chelmsford branch & through her it was all arranged & my keyboard arrived in less than a week. I was kept informed as to when it was in transit & would arrive. Well packaged & in perfect condition. Also there is a great after sales service. Jo knows everything there is to know about Tyros & a great deal about other makes too. So whatever instrument you choose Jo can advise you. With it came a usb stick which gives me more styles & songs so vastly expanding an already impressive selection. After sales service is exemplary .No question is too trivial & Jo has endless patience. My only regret is that I don't live close enough to attend the club nights or have lessons. I would recommend Allegro music to any & everyone."
"Wanted a keyboard for my son (beginner) and found a good package with keyboard+tool+stand . quick delivery . My son is happy."
"Good service. Fast delivery."
"they delivered the products to us"
Sheraz Ali
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product however should have been informed it don’t come with 12v mains plug"
Maria Amico
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful service over the phone. Really easy to use web ordering. Quick delivery"
Richard Ingram
Verified Buyer
"Great keyboard at a great price."
Alan Fielder
Verified Buyer
"Took extra care to clarify that what I had ordered was actually what I required and from then on 'did what it said on the tin'"
"Very prompt delivery and very well packaged (procteted). I bought a Kala ukelele and it sounds amazing - really happy with the product!"
"Great value for money and good quality instrument. The service and speed of delivery are superb."
"Excellent service and fast delivery! Prices are very good too!"
"What a brilliant Ukulele. It's so easy to play and tune. Absolutely perfect - no marks or anything. Got a real good feel to it and the tone is really good. Thanks for your service as well - very efficient. It's a present for someone and has arrived in plenty of time."
Anthony Turner
Verified Buyer
"Prompt next day delivery with no problems. Purchase as described and suitable for my needs."
"Competitive prices, speedy delivery, no fuss."
"Helpful phone service and next day delivery. Brilliant"
Allegro Music is rated 4.83 based on 539 reviews