Allegro Music Reviews

Allegro Music 5 star review on 17th March 2020
ANDREW GORDON
Allegro Music 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Colin Davies
Excellent service as always. This is the 2nd instrument I have bought from Allegro Music and I cannot praise them highly enough.
Seamless ordering, despatch and delivery. I shall be using them again.
It has been a pleasure dealing with Allegro Music. Ben and Chris have both been so helpful. It is rare to get such good customer service.
I have been very pleased with the the courteous, efficient and polite manner towards me. My questions were answered politely, and even though Covid has made personal contact for a full demo impossible, I have been assured of all the attention I require, when I require it. I hope to arrange a full and proper demo of my new Genos as and when Covid restrictions allow. I have been a customer of Allegro's for over thirty years, with my first purchase in the mid eighties of a beautiful Technics SCX700 plus speakers. Since then I have purchased a StagePas 400, a new Tyros 4, new Tyros 5 and now a Genos. Very good service.
First class customer service combined with competitive pricing. I would certainly use Allegro Music again.
After my query by email regarding availability of the Yamaha psr sx900 as a used, new or re-boxed keyboard. I received a prompt reply, informing me that there was one re-boxed example available. Several days later I decided to purchase and made the transaction over the phone. I
was told it should be with me within a few working days. It was dispatched on the following Wednesday by overnight courier and was with me on the Thursday. I had a couple of questions which were answered to my satisfaction by Ben either by email or a phone call.
I part-ex'ed a PSR S950 for a PSR SX900. Quick smooth process from initial contact, order processing, through to delivery of new / collection of old. Thankyou.
From the first contact when I was asking advice about which baby grand piano to buy I was delighted with Allegro. The customer service is so friendly, knowledgeable and professional and I trusted the advice I was given. The trade-in price for my existing piano was very good and Ny new piano was delivered by a charming team yesterday. Brilliant service from start to finish, thank you.
Allegro Music 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Allegro Music 5 star review on 30th March 2021
I was looking for a Tyros 2 and spoke to Ben, he was very helpful and efficient. I now have a Tyros 2 from Allegro and couldn’t be happier with it. Very grateful to Ben for helping me with this.
Was really impressed with the manager polite knoledable and i bought types.2
Purchased a Barnes & Mullins Wimbourne Mandolin, also asked for new strings to be fitted and set up by their in house tech. Mandolin arrived quickly, well packaged and the set up was excellent, playable straight out of the box. Very good service and communication. Thank you.
The service was excellent, right on time and the Tyros 1 is in superb condition. Thank you Allegro for making an old man very happy.
Very helpful guy from websales who gave me a good price on a part exchange keyboard. Delivery was prompt. All concerned were perfectly polite including the delivery driver. Slightly let down by the courier company whose system did not record correctly the fact that there was a collection as well as delivery to be done.
The fact that I am a returning customer says it all.
i am very pleased with the service that i received from allegro. music
Spoke with Ben who was very helpful with my part exchange.
Ben was extremely helpful with his advice. I bought the PSRXL900 and I am amazed at what it can do. It arrived just 2 days after I ordered it.
There very good
I can only say one word EXCELLENT. The service is brilliant and the staff are so helpful , which I am afraid is so rare now days , well done Allegro Music .
I had been searching online for some time for the guitar I bought from Allegro music. Staff were happy to help with my enquires, payment was easy and the guitar was delivered to me in Scotland in less than 2 days. I am very happy with the guitar and would certainly recommend Allegro music to anyone wanting, specialist advice, a wide range of choice and quality service.
They were very professional to deal with. Ben was flexible and he also worked with us for a loan piano whilst we wait for the new one.
Allegro Music is rated 4.84 based on 1,365 reviews