Allegro Music Reviews

Read Allegro Music Reviews

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

Tell us how Allegro Music made you happy
During these difficult times I thought it would be a problem purchasing a baritone ukulele. but no a simple phone call and all my queries were answered. The sales person was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
Bought a Tanglewood 12 string guitar for my son, arrived promptly and well packed even though it was close to Christmas. Guitar was beautiful and well set up, padded gigbag was free. Great service from Allegro, would highly recommend.
I ordered a new piano from the Chelmsford branch where Jo C, was so helpful and attentive in showing me the stock and background behind each piano. There was no pressure and she gave me lots of freedom and time.
Due to national lockdowns and the piano I had chosen being out of stock, the delivery took longer than initially expected. However Chris was brilliant in keeping in contact throughout the whole process so I was never left wondering.
The delivery team were so professional and friendly and despite wet and tricky conditions they managed the move and exchange of my old piano smoothly and efficiently.
Overall a fantastic local service and I will definitely recommend them to everyone!
Thank you!
Really good service, knowledgeable and prompt
Ordered a guitar for Christmas, was slightly delayed but I was kept informed at all times.
Arrived in great packaging.
Husband very happy with it and won’t stop playing!
Upgraded my granddaughters keyboard for an 88 key one as she is now up to grade 5. Staff were very helpful on ordering and delivery and now awaiting the keyboard which is promised in 3-5 days. Can't wait, thankyou
The web site was very informative on the instrument I was interested in and reasonably priced too, although they had been very busy and the pages needed updating. Any conversation I had with them on the phone was handled well and any questions I had were answered quickly. Delivery of my instrument was efficient and quick considering I lived over 500 miles away and it came with everything I was told I would get, i.e. covers, upgrades etc. All in all I was very happy with Allegro music and I would certainly contact them for any future needs, obviously it goes without saying on this review that I would recommend them highly to anyone wishing to purchase musical items.
I ordered a new baby grand piano over the phone but needed to wait until my music studio was finished being built. I received great communication from everyone involved, especially Chris. Thankyou.
Brilliant, the shop wasn't open because of covid but we were advised they had deals on line.
We got an amazing beginners guitar kit and it was next day delivery. My daughter loves it and from being in to the shop from before covid times I know there staff are really experienced and let me check out the guitars for my own collection. Really great small music shop.
I have dealt with Allegro Music in store over a few years and bought several keyboards from the Chelmsford store. This is the first time I have dealt on line because of Covid restrictions and as always have been very satisfied with the result.
We were extremely happy when having placed our order mid morning we received our purchase the next morning. Also the price paid was better than other retailers were selling the same item for. If looking for another instrument we will be making this our first place to look.
Great service , helpful friendly staff , I have just had my Yamaha tyros delivered and even though it was second hand , it’s like new and still in Yamaha box , thanks guys and happy new year , Kenny ken from Bristol
Purchased a Lanikai Tenor Ukulele. Very pleased with the instrument, good sound and finish. Quick delivery and well packed. Also the best price that I could find.
Very good service and negotiations with Chris.. Thanks
I found Allegro music were very helpful on the phone when I recently placed an order. I am delighted with my keyboard. Their delivery to me was also on time. I can certainly recommend them to anyone.
Ordera
Piano And a stand they come in brand new condition and love it.
Decided that the time had come to treat myself to a new keyboard and where better to go than Allegro Music. Always very helpful and gave me a great trade-in deal on my Tyros 5. Just a couple of phone calls and the following day I was playing my new Genos. Excellent service.
Amazing service from start to finish, The team were very professional. The delivery and installation was faultless. I will be back.
Excellent service and extremely prompt delivery.
Efficient, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. Top quality product at a competitive price.

I ordered a Tanglewood mandolin. It arrived next day. I’m blown away by the sound and quality of the instrument.

Will definitely get my custom in future.
I was well informed as to the timing and delivery of my piano. Thanks.
Allegro Music is rated 4.84 based on 1,320 reviews