Allegro Music Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

How would you rate Allegro Music?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Andrew Bottomley
Andrew Bottomley
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
Susan Lock
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
Leslie Jenkins
Leslie Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Good product at a very competitive price."
"Quick delivery times and perfect present for a loved one especially with the special offer."
Clare Honeysett
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered my new yukulele at 7pm on a Tuesday and it was delivered by courier on the Friday morning. It was well packed and protected for transit. Delighted with my new toy. Excellent service."
"First of all, I want to say thank you so much. The staff are so helpful and polite, especially Emma thank you so much for your time and effort. You make my daughter so happy."
Ionel-nicusor Ionel Gabrian
Unverified Reviewer
"the people are ok,but the services what they use for deliveries are very badly and anprofesional.i receive the items from them after a day and half over the day requested,to explain much better,i ordered a few items friday and i receive the items thusday in the afternoon."
"I bought my first ukulele from Allegro Music, it came quickly and well packaged. I also liked the free headphones that came with it too."
Colin Andrew Brown
Verified Reviewer
"The Lady On The Telephone Was Very Helpful When I Made The Phone Call Requesting Some Information Regarding The Kayboard"
"Prompt delivery; well packaged good quality ukulele. Quick to respond to my concens regarding delivery as the website had a glitch. Would 100% recommend and use again. thanks Allegro :)"
"Good service"
"Impressed by the staff I spoke to. It's a shame your shop in Colchester has closed. Chelmsford is too far for me to compute, but when I'm in the area I will spend sometime in the shop looking for music."
Maciej Pipczynski
Verified Reviewer
"I buy yamaha psr 770 bundle for christmas gift service was been brillant and quick delivery but not everything was been send missing dust cover and pedal fonkeybord contact with them straight away they prommes me to send them ...... but never happnes. So sąd"
"super service!!"
Rick James
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer advice and service, I received my ukulele when promised. I will certainly recommend Allegro Music to everyone."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Brian Walker
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my instrument late at night, it was dispatched next day and arrived the next day. Could not ask for more."
"As I have said before, the service was first class, and I was kept informed of the delivery status right up to the day I received the goods. The ukelele was fabulous and the person for whom I bought it was very happy with the quality."
"Helpful communication in reference to exchange items. Competitive prices. Considerate delivery personnel who assembled my Casio GP300 on site. Would highly recommend this company."
Manju Kuriakose
Verified Buyer
"Very good, staff very approachable"
"Kala cg ukulele beautiful looking instrument really well made sounds great lovely warm tone and very quick delivery can't fault them thank you"
"Quick response to my email. Flexible next-day delivery according to my requirement. Most importantly, the instrument is great. Very happy!"
Liz Duncan
Verified Buyer
"My online order was processed efficiently & good communication.Thank you :)"
Allegro Music is rated 4.83 based on 506 reviews