Allegro Music Reviews

Allegro Music 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Stacey
Allegro Music 5 star review on 15th April 2021
David Morgan
Flexible and attentive to the requirements for my purchase. Good communication and personal service.
Customer service is as wuick abx efficient like ligthening. I recommend them
Really lovely purchase experience. I bought an upright piano and Allegro not only helped me pick the right piano (far better than I expected) but also helped me chase up the delivery process. I would like to thank Chris Boys especially for this lovely experience.
Allegro Music 5 star review on 18th November 2021
Online ordering was excellent. Easy and fast delivery. Very good service.
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Allegro Music. They were one of the few companies that could satisfy my requirements. What tipped the balance for me was their openness, knowledge, keen pricing and trade-in option. As a package that was hard to beat. The delivery itself went very well and they even stayed to make sure the new keyboard worked. I would recommend Allegro Music to anyone.
Absolutely awful. No customer care, took no responsibility for Piano that was not delivered. No one answering shop phone or warehouse phone. Very very poor. Buy from somewhere else that cares
Very prompt response to a query and quick service thereafter with product as described.
Excellent service and very quick delivery. The website was easy to navigate and I appreciated the updates on when my order was processed, shipped and when to expect delivery. I’m very happy with my euphonium and can highly recommend Allegro Music.
I have purchased some gift vouchers for my daughter as a gift. I contacted Allegro music to find out about gift vouchers and received a very quick response. The website is very easy to use and I was able to make the purchase very easily. The vouchers were delivered very quickly.
I’ve been impressed by the professionalism of Allegro Music staff and its whole operation. Communication has been really good, which is the key to customer reassurance. Chris and his colleague brought our new instrument to us bang on time and installed it with efficiency. Many thanks. David
very willing to answer any questions and helpful . competitive prices and a quality products
Hassle free part exchange by post and very happy with new instrument.
Very speedy in dispatching my item, and excellent communication
Excellent product (Roland BK7m module). Great seller, brilliant service, fast delivery and well packaged. Thank you.
Service and advice brilliant especially Jo Cocklin on keyboard section. Big thank you
Hi We saw Ben in the 21st August, we thought he was very professional and knowledgable which gave us confidence as we were very unsure when it came to buying our daughters first piano. Great package offered, so confident in the service we received that we completed the transaction after 1/2 hour of arriving. Would recommend highly. Thanks so much she’s loving her new piano and doing really well. Claire Lillis
Allegro Music 5 star review on 12th September 2021
Recommended good staff
it all turned out fine - what more could I ask for
Before ordering, I checked that this was a legitimate company and google earthed their shops. I received confirmation of my order of a used PSR9000 immediately and it arrived about a week later. Very happy with my keyboard and the service. The delivery guy was very pleasant too, carried the keyboard in for me.
Allegro Music 5 star review on 10th September 2021
Friendly and efficient service. My fantastic Yamaha CVP 809 was delivered and installed exactly as promised. Highly recommend both the CVP 809 and Allegro.
Allegro Music 5 star review on 8th September 2021