Allegro Music Reviews

Allegro Music 5 star review on 9th February 2021
John
Allegro Music 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Hassan
Have been trying to access a solid Electric Mandola and suitable Amp for it. Allegro Music have been very helpful in accessing these for me.
We have shopped at Allegro for many years and service is great. We can speak highly of the all staff, and in particular Jo Cocklin whose knowledge of Yamaha Keyboards, technical skills, and professional but friendly customer service is excellent and she is a credit to Allegro. Look forward to my new keyboard. Best wishes to all
I bought online and when it arrived it was damaged phoned Ben who was very helpful just received a replacement in less than a week and all is well I would highly recommend allegro music to all my friends and Ben thanks for all your help
Excellent service, Andy was so good with my 13yr old grandson. I purchased a great piano which will see him through to grade 8. Recommended to go to Allegro Music by piano teacher so glad I took her advice.
Very helpful and given lots of time to try out a few instruments and got some useful advice.
Very nice people to buy from, take your payment and receive prompt delivery, but when you need after sales service, not so good. I am still waiting for a return call, as the person I needed was busy and that was last Saturday!!
Good service
Very pleased from start to finish thank you Ben Sylvia
Good service and nice collection
Showroom staff very knowledgeable and helpful making the whole purchase easy and comfortable. Allegro's selection of Pianospeed as the delivery company completed the experience. The baby grand was brought into the house easily and the guys worked efficiently to complete the final assembly.
'Allegro music' Has been around for as long as I can remember, and as I am 67 they must be doing something right. Whether it is music lessons or you are after purchasing an instrument or accessories, they are always friendly and helpful as well as honest. Their advice is impartial, and they are not pushy at all. I recently purchased my first Electric Guitar and small guitar amp from them and the advice was brilliant. They won't try and sell you something you do not really need.
Very helpful musician who helped us choose the right guitar and gave lots of advice.
Very friendly and helpful. Thanks!
Fabulous service and the best price
Helpful, knowledgeable staff
Thank you Allegro for quick delivery .
Quick delivery and all information received hiw to use GenoStick. Thank you Allegro
Allegro Music have been fantastic! From my first on-line contact with Ben, through to order, it was a really good experience. With lots of help and advice and no pressure to buy...it made my choice and decision informed and very easy.
Fun, courteous service. They Rock.
my purchase was exactly as advertised which I am very pleased with the price was good value and the service was very good
Allegro Music is rated 4.84 based on 1,419 reviews