Allegro Music Reviews

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

Tell us how Allegro Music made you happy

Esther Ernestina Saforo
"Super fantastic! Thank u."
Andrew Bottomley
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
"Great price for quality kit"
"Friendly staff always willing to help"
"I have so far had 3 guitar lessons with Chris at Allegro Music Southend and it has been amazing. I am a complete beginner and after 3 classes, feel like I have made a lot of progress thanks to Chris & Allegro. I love the fact that the lessons do not have a set structure and allows you to pick up at your own pace. The facilities are also brilliant as Allegro provide you with the instrument for your lessons. I would highly recommend Allegro for music lessons ."
"wow!what speed,and i have not even made my purchase yet!which i will be doing,now thats what i call"SERVICE" jimmy from Glasgow."
"Popped down to the Chelmsford Store to try out some Pono Ukuleles. I was made really welcome, sat on the couch , strummed away , no pressure . The young lad in the string department was polite , knowledgeable and a credit to your company"
"Quiet efficient service no problems"
"Despite sharing their name with a really terrible car from the 1970's, Allegro have all that you need for happy music making, and some very good deals if you check back regularly. Plus they do P/X. Nice."
"I was looking for advice for a present. The women I spoke to discussed the options and very quickly emailed me the details on how to process my order. They were very helpful, efficient and friendly. Their advice was excellent and prices very competitive. I would strongly recommend this organisation."
"Pete.Great service and agood price for my ukulele.Will use Allegro again .Thanks"
"It’s really great experience with the service team.All queries have been dealt in efficient way.highly recommended."
"Having shopped around for Yamaha P125 Piano, the deal offered by Allegro music was unbeatable; the staff were also very helpful and responded to my emails."
"Purchased a Yamaha PSR S775 from Allegro Music, very pleased with the support provided, prompt delivery and the keyboard."
"Good service and very satisfied with the shop and the company"
"After just leaving a different music shop in Newcastle and talking to a stranger, that man told me not to deal with this music shop but to purchase from Allegro Music as they are much cheaper and offer extra deals. After phoning Allegro Music today as I wish to order a Yamaha Keyboard, I got an excellent response for my very first time in dealing with them and I am more than certain that if I wish to buying anything in the future, I now know that this is the firm for me."
"Excellent and friendly service. Speedy dispatch of items."
"First class service, with a few quid off the price with a discount code. Instrument comes with free tuner and carry bag, also a free lesson at Allegro Music and a high class customer service."
"The service from Allegro Music is fantastic! I made an email inquiry late in the afternoon, expecting the reply to be sent the following day like most other companies... I received the answers to all my questions within a couple of hours. After procrastinating about a Revelation RJT60 Quad guitar (which is fantastic by-the-way!) I bit the bullet and finally bought one the following afternoon. It was sent overnight and arrived the following morning!"
"Great service the people there were very helpful, nothing was a problem, keyboard was delivered on time I would recommend allegro music."
"I Spoke with Emma who was very pleasant helpful and efficient 1 Ordered my Yamaha CVP 705 I was pleasantly surprised at the way everything came together. The delivery men were brilliant there was a lot of snow fell; some of the roads were closed butl took delivery 2 hours early the two men did a grand job everything went like clockwork thank you Emma. A pleasure recommending Allegro music l am the proud owner of a Yamaha CVP 705 Thank you l got bargain"
"Good service and very satisfied with item."
Allegro Music is rated 4.80 based on 828 reviews