Allegro Music Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

How would you rate Allegro Music?

Verified Buyer

Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores.
Susan Lock
Susan Lock
Verified Buyer

Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????
Leslie Jenkins
Leslie Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Good product at a very competitive price.
Verified Reviewer

I enjoyed the range of instruments available and the good prices also. My one critique is that it didn't inform me that delivery cost to Northern Ireland is £7 until after I had purchased my Ukulele and I received an email telling me it wouldn't be dispatched until I had paid the money.
Verified Buyer

Found it an easy process to discuss over the phone my wish to purchase a baritone ukulele, and then to order it online. Very seamless process.
Deborah Malone
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient service and best price online
Verified Reviewer

Ordered and paid for a ‘stock item’ on 18th October. Promised contact re delivery on 7th November but no contact received. Rang on 9th November and was promised a call back following day but no call received.
Dave Sheppard
Verified Buyer

First time shopper at Allegro and very impressed with the service and knowledge of the sales team especially Emma,thank you looking forward to receiving my new Genos ,
MR

Good customer service.
Good product.
Bartek Pulowski
Unverified Reviewer

They have a lots of offerts
Paul Thomson
Verified Buyer

Great service, answered queries promptly before purchase, and item was delivered within a few days with tracking information.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, friendly service, fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

There was slight confusion with the warehouse about my delivery, but as soon as I got in touch with Allegro Music, they sorted it out immediately & arranged for next-day delivery so that my order was delayed as little as possible.

Michael Breeze
Verified Buyer

Better experience ordering online than visiting the Chelmsford shop and having to leave empty handed, after trying to buy an instrument, only to be totally put off by the total arrogance of a member of staff who thought he knew everything but actually just made himself look stupid and lost the sale. I would recommend shopping online and going nowhere near the shop.
Lee Slark
Verified Buyer

Great products, great customer service over the phone, prompt delivery.
I’m very satisfied
Mike Knill
Verified Buyer

This was my first dealing with Allegro Music & a pleasure it was. I spoke to Ben regarding a secondhand Tyros 3 he was most courteous & helpful. It came delivered on my chosen day & all 3 items were very well packaged. It was a pleasure to do business with Allegro Music would definitely recommend.
Justine Stapleton
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient communication, service & delivery. Will shop with them again
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, my power cable was forgotten but was able to pick one up in store the next day.
Joe Dancy
Verified Buyer

Good service. Arrived on time.
Helpful staff..
Verified Buyer

Discussed part exchange with Emma re new Genos Keyboard - we agreed a price to change and look forward to attending the launch locally before confirming my order.

Paid £100 deposit and promised the Genos by Xmas

Full marks from Alistair
Jonathan Boyes

Great price
A Dixon
Unverified Reviewer

Only 4 stars, would have been 5, but after ordering I received an email informing me the Uke was out of stock and would be another week before delivery
Allegro Music is rated 4.83 based on 432 reviews