Allegro Music Reviews

Andrew Bottomley
Allegro Music 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Susan Lock
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a Yamaha PSR-E463 keyboard during lockdown. Delivery was excellent as is the quality of the instrument. I would highly recommend Allegro Music
Bought a music stand which is good value for money but more importantly, left my electric guitar for more or less a complete overhaul. Bit surprised that it's to take 7 - 10 days and it's a bit pricey but the proof will be in the playing when I have it back. I found the staff very obliging .
Very good, happy with my purchase
Great service and the best price that I could find on the internet .
Very pleased , would certainly recommend this company .
Peter Forrest .
Great service. I asked a question and got a helpful and informative response within 24 hours. I ordered the keyboard and received it really quickly despite the Covid lockdown. The keyboard, despite being a reboxed stock looks and functions like new. It was a present for my son and he’s delighted.
Love the Ukulele. Great correspondence from the shop and prompt delivery. Would highly recommend Allegro thanks guys
Great service! Item arrived in good time and was really well packaged for protection.
Fantastic delivery and correspondence.
Following email and phone discussion with Allegro's friendly and helpful staff, I purchased a 'demo model' Hohner ER1-SOO Acoustic Parlour Guitar, at a decent price. Sadly, Hohner has now ended all production of what was once its excellent, well priced range of guitars.
The ER1 arrived promptly and very securely packed. I'm a fusspot with on-line bought guitars and I was delighted to find that this 'shop demo' one had no more than a couple of tiny imperfections that most people would not have even spotted. As expected, it's very pretty, sounds nicely balanced and is a delight to play - more so than a few of my much more expensive guitars.
This first experience of dealing with Allegro has been a very pleasant surprise. 5 stars!
E-Piano product was cheaper than elsewhere.
Very simple order, pay and receive experience. No problems or hassle, good service.
Website could be updated!
Hi My friends, Allegromusic, I recently bought from Yamaha E 463 and I am very happy with it, playing different musical styles with it and I especially like Gruve Creator, where I have many styles and DJ settings. I want to thank you dear Allegromusic Friends, for the fast delivery and at the highest level. Thanks
Looking for my first Ukulele and came across Allegro Music. Was pleased to see 'everything ukulele' all under one roof. Great to browse, compare and help make an informed choice for me.
Excellent service from Allegro Music when purchasing a Yamaha NP32 piano. Good communication fast delivery. thank you.
Very professional service, bought a restored ukulele, arrived in new condition. Very impressed.
My beautiful Ukulele arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I am delighted with the craftsmanship and the responsiveness of the instrument. It was all that I expected it to be having read the comprehensive description and checking online reviews.
I take great pleasure in saying allegro music dots all the a I’s and crosses all the T’s
Customer service “excellent” I spoke with Emma, the price of myYamaha 705 was the real deal, a genuine bargain
The delivery was an hour early even though the weather was atrocious
l am one very happy customer, and would have no qualms dealing with Allego Music. A genuine company.
excellent service and help through the buying process wouldn't hesitate to use again
I've had a few dealings with Allegro music now and always had 1st class service. I have just purchased another instrument from them due to the great customer service I've received.
I would definitely recommend them
After spending an fair amount of time wandering around Allegro's impressive website, I finally placed an order for a used acoustic guitar. Despite a hiccup in the online order process, a phone call to their sales office quickly and courteously resolved the problem. I'm very impressed with Allegro's first class, polite, communications and service and will certainly be a returning customer.
Ordered a Kala baritone ukulele by phone. Order dealt with promptly and courteously. First class service and to be recommended thoroughly. Awaiting delivery.
Brian Bennett