Allegro Music Reviews

252-254 London Road

Tell us how Allegro Music made you happy

customer service
Esther Ernestina Saforo
"Super fantastic! Thank u."
Andrew Bottomley
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
"I ordered a wonderful violin as an upgrade to my current one, this was the Hindersine 4/4 Vivente or in other words product - W3180A. The violin is beautiful and the pegs (Wittner finetune) allowed me to tune my violin for the first time without pulling a grimaced face for fear of it snapping and smacking me - which happened to me when I was a child. The only issue I found was that my G string snapped during tuning and considering I wasn't an excited newbie was a bit let down by how poor it appeared to be considering it wasn't a cheap instrument. None the less, the strings are replaceable and after buying a new string (Thank you amazon prime) the violin's playing quality could finally be used. I still have a soft spot for my old one but with more practice on this new one I think I will come to love it just as much. I do recommend Allegro Music especially for how well protected the violin was during transport."
Posted 39 minutes ago
"Very good service with great part exchange prices . Good to deal with."
"I ordered a Cort G290 FAT after having scoured the web and almost ordered one from another dealer which was £549+£15 delivery. I then stumbled on Allegro and the price including delivery+case+tuner was £523. But not only that, I applied for the Discount code and the price came down to an amazing £496. I was told that delivery would be around 4/5 working days. I placed my order on Friday afternoon over the phone and it arrived this morning (Monday) which equates to LESS THAN ONE WORKING DAY ! Superb service from the sales guy Richard. And by the way, the guitar is superb !!! I couldn't be happier, thanks Allegro Al Woodall"
"Previously ordered l121 pedals and stand and company were very helpful in keeping me informed about delays with delivery. Just reordered now and received a good discount with free delivery best price anywhere I believe. Excellent service thanks"
"Top top music shop Bach and Beethoven would have deffo shopped here"
"Went in with our son to buy a ukulele. Having absolutely no knowledge about these things, we were relying on the staff to help and guide us. The service they provided was fantastic. They spent time with our son, talking about the different types, sounds, price brackets etc. We weren't pressured at any point to buy the most expensive one and we all learnt lots about his amazing little instrument. My son left with a fabulous ukulele that he is over the moon with. Would highly recommend this brilliant shop and friendly, knowledgeable and friendly staff."
"Wonderful shop, customer service was amazing, nothing was too much trouble. My sons could try out what they wanted without any pressure to purchase. We left with a tenor saxophone! One very happy son! Thanks for all your help and advice. We’ll definitely be back! (Chelmsford store)"
"i had some issues with contacting the company, apparently their phone line was not working properly, that how it took such a long time to get in contact. but once we were in touch things went very smoothly indeed, they were prompt in fulfilling the order, shiping"
"I purchased a Fender Stratocaster Guitar and was provided with excellent service by a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable member of staff. The guitar was keenly priced and I received a good trade in. The guarantee process was explained fully and all necessary documentation was delivered by email."
"Very good website with an Excellent range ukulele’s to browse online and also in the southend store, with very friendly and helpful staff."
"I purchased the B&M Albert open back banjo lovely instrument very pleased well packed and free delivery on this item service second to none thank you Thomas Skerry"
"My item was delivered very quickly and (despite being a long discontinued product) worked absolutely perfect! Very satisfied and happy customer :)"
"Great online service and part exchange. New keyboard delivered. Old keyboard collected. Simple. Only problem with the new 2nd user keyboard was there was no mains lead included. Standard lead which I have spares for. Otherwise great"
"After a mix-up with the adapter supplied with a pedal I purchased from Allegro Music, they were helpful and resolved the issue satisfactorily. Overall their communication was prompt and I'm pleased with my purchase. Thanks!"
"Fast and efficient service. Beautiful range and helpful customer support"
"Excellent selection, best prices, helpful staff :-)"
"I recently bought a Yamaha Genos keyboard from Allegro. Ben was very helpful & I would certainly recommend the store."
"Easy to use website. Well stocked shop in Westcliff-on-Sea and helpful staff"
"Very easy to use website. I have bought two instruments from the shop in Westcliff-on-Sea and found them very helpful. Especially like the tangle wood ukulele"
"competitive prices, and excellent customer service."
Allegro Music is rated 4.82 based on 916 reviews