Allegro Music Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

How would you rate Allegro Music ?

Andrew Bottomley
Andrew Bottomley
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my new Gretsch, same brilliant service online as you get in Allegro stores."
Susan Lock
Susan Lock
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service from start to finish ... and a beautiful piano which I am incredibly happy with. ????"
Leslie Jenkins
Leslie Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Good product at a very competitive price."
"Friendly helpful excellent service.ordered Revelation Rft dlx guitar which arrived next day,super instrument.No hesitation in recommending this store to any of my friends & fellow guitarists,will use again."
Dave Bradshaw
Verified Reviewer
"Great polite professional customer service over the phone helpful and courteous"
"Allegro music is a very friendly and helpful company to deal with. I knew exactly when my parcel was due."
"Not only happy exsatic , I got an up grade, because the company are perfectionist, the item ordered was not up to there high standards, my Oder was delivered with in 2 ,, Yes two days , securely packed. I can’t praise the company highly enough , brilliant , plus’s I’m thrilled with my beautiful 8 string ukulele, thank you so much Allegro x"
"So far a great shopping experience. Shop staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks!"
"Allegro Music has very good communication and makes everything very clear. I have received several emails clearly and concisely explaining delivery processes and timescales."
"Very happy with my ukulele and very fast delivery and very fast response time. 5 stars."
Rinu Koshy
"Good product"
"Good and speedy delivery"
"Website stated item was in stock and would be sent within 2days. When item did not arrive I had to phone them and find out about why there was a delay. Initially they would not confirm when item would be delivered but on my pressing them he agreed to phone their warehouse to get confirmation of delivery date which he duly gave to me. I was supposed to receive an e mail from the couriers once the item was on route, which I did not receive, this resulted in a further telephone call to get the information to allow me to track the delivery."
John Yates
Verified Buyer
"Got a good deal on a keyboard and its great love it"
David John Evans
Verified Reviewer
"The keyboard although used is in fantastic condition in fact even looks brand new to be honest and I still go into my spare room every now and again, as can't believe after all these years I finally have my dream machine a Yamaha Tyros 5 with a three year warranty and delivered on Tuesday as promised. I am so pleased with it I love playing it hopefully I be playing on it forever thanks Allegro Music you have made me happy."
Patricia Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Exceptionally friendly and helpful team might suggest a little more knowledge of technical data would have helped my problem with the sustaining pedal"
Stephen Harding
Verified Buyer
"Ukulele delivered as advised along with the extra goodies, Case, Mic Adaptor, Tuner, and Guitar Care Kit All Need to do now is learn how to play :-)"
John Johnson
Verified Buyer
"The best supplier I could find with the ukulele I wanted, very fast delivery great communications and free goodies. Extremely well packed ."
Michael Alexander
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Super fast delivery and support when things don’t go as planned. All at a great price. Would highly recommend."
Christopher Borritt
Verified Buyer
"I wanted to support a smaller business and not line Amazons pockets. Allegro were spot on and now I have a beautiful Ziricote Ukekele! Will use again!"
"Efficient caring company! Excellent customer service. Would definitely use them again."
Steve Davis
Verified Buyer
"Allegro were very quick and efficient and the order was delivered within a few days. The Ukulele arrived in perfect condition and has become my favourite."
Peter Harris
Verified Buyer
"Second guitar from this great online seller, interest free loan makes for great opportunity to own one of their good selection of manufacturers they have for sale, will I be back, most certainly,"
Allegro Music is rated 4.83 based on 561 reviews