Allegro Music Reviews

324 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

websales@allegromusic.co.uk

252-254 London Road

How would you rate Allegro Music?

Unverified Reviewer

I purchased a New Yamaha electric Piano from the guys at the Chelmsford store. Good advice, good customer service and good deals. Very happy.
Neil Coombs
Verified Buyer

Hard to find Ukulele at a good price with fast delivery.
Lee Nicklin

Very fast delivery.
Item exactly as described + free carry case
and best price on internet.
Would deffo use again
Peter Hardy
Verified Buyer

Allegro Music offered the best deal on my guitar of choice - good price, free postage and a bunch of useful free extras.
Then knocked a further £10 off the price at the checkout!
Communication was clear and quick and delivery went off without a hitch.
And the guitar exceeds expectations.
Can't ask for better than that.
Thanks.
Pete
Verified Buyer

I ordered a fender champion 100 amp. It was delivered within the time frame set by allegro, communication was ok and it was very well packaged. Awesome amp, the only one I will ever need. I would order from them again if needed and also recommend them.
Kathy Byford

great service, quick delivery
Mr.Woolley
Verified Buyer

very fast delivery, and pleasant customer service
Rob Morgan
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately they didn't have the Ukulele in stock that I wanted. They contacted me immediately to let me know, they sent me an upgrade with a bag and digital tuner with no extra cost.
Excellent service with fantastic communication and politeness. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you all so much but special thanks to Jessica and Emma for your help.
George
Unverified Reviewer

Very well organised store with authentic atmosphere; friendly and welcoming staff, Steve in particular who time and time again delivers unparalleled customer service.
Jerry Roeby
Verified Buyer

Well they treat me write and a good service.
Katie
Unverified Reviewer

Allegro music are amazing. They are very helpful and delivered my digital piano the next day. I would definitely recommend them.
Jennifer Jackson
Verified Buyer

I initially ordered my ukulele from Amazon only to be told 10 days after placing the order that they were going to delay delivery for a month. The ukulele was a birthday present for my younger sister who had asked for a very specific ukulele. Having lost 10 days already time was quite short but Allegro Music delivered my ukulele promptly and sent me regular updates on where the delivery was up to.

The ukulele was well packaged to keep it safe and looks to be a very nice quality - although I don't know a lot about instruments so I will have to wait and see what the birthday girl thinks.

Ben Chambers

Brilliant customer service.
Peter Wessel
Verified Buyer

Very happy indeed with service, ordered Bohemian Ukuele, arrived within two days . Also very helpful when I phoned before I ordered.
Thank You. Peter Wessel.
Robert Snowdon
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, quality and price!
Verified Buyer

Purchased a Piano through Allegro. Great communication and customer service, competitive prices. Really impressed.
Gary Tippins
Verified Buyer

My service was very good
Wayne Thomas
Verified Buyer

Very easy to buy online and delivery, which was free was next day. Helpful over the phone, will use again.
David Wilson
Unverified Reviewer

Understanding, speed and efficiency !
Ahmad Sediqh
Verified Buyer

Something was missing from my order and as soon as i contacted allegro, the missing part was in my door steps in the very next morning.
Allegro Music is rated 4.85 based on 324 reviews