Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

+44 (0)1668 281014

Elizabeth Banks
Addison Ross 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Fiona Clifford
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely delighted with our picture frames. Delivery was quick and communication excellent.
Nice products, good value
I was delighted with my framed picture and will recommend your firm to my friends.
Lovely photos and frames. Arrived well packed two days after ordered. Excellent service and product. Will use again.
Extremely pleased with the photo frame and chosen photo included. Great quality and great service - thank you all so much
Ordered 4 enamel & silver frames @ weekend. Exceptional service dispatched on the Monday, and received by courier on the Tuesday morning. These frames are stunning, I bought 2 as a gift & 2 as a treat for me!
Addison Ross 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Very quick response and delivery, excellent customer service and super frame. Highly recommend.
Beautiful frame. Very quick delivery, excellent customer service. Very impressed with my purchase.
Extremely easy and efficient from start to finish. Packing was excellent, unfortunately wrapped so beautifully didn't want to unwrap to look at the frame, but was told by the couple bought for as a wedding gift, absolutely beautiful and quality gift. Will get to see it once they have put their wedding picture in it :-)
I ordered my framed photo before midday on a Thursday and it was delivered very well packaged and beautifully presented the next day, Friday. Superb value for money. I highly recommend Addison Ross.
Fabulous service.... all arrived the day after ordering...with free (v good quality) prints in the frames all ready to go. Have recommended to friends already!
The most beautiful frame, weighty and well made filled with my photo. Wrapped as a really special gift I was delighted with my purchase. Saving up for another - I didn’t want to gift it once I’d seen and held the frame.
Delighted with my silver double frame and photos which arrived so nicely packaged . Excellent service , I'd definitely recommend.
Sent as a birthday present for 27 sept, but as my daughter loves your frames I am sure she will love this one too.
Very happy with the frame. Looks very nice.
Wonderful!!
Happy with my purchases although the photo frame appears to be the silver edged one, not gold as ordered. This means it doesn't match the gold edged clock ordered at the same time which is annoying. In different times (i.e. non-covid) I might have returned it, but we no longer have a post office, and I am avoiding going into our nearest town if possible. It would also have been helpful to have had some information on how to set the alarm on the clock - sure I'll work it out if I need to!
Dear Jackie
I'm so sorry to hear that, we will send out the correct frame first thing on Monday, please keep the faulty frame as an apology. The clocks do usually come with instructions so we will investigate this as well, please email us if you would like further instructions.
Kind regards
Sarah
Great service, the order took only two days to arrive and both the frame and pictures were beautiful
Delighted with the frame. Not sure who the two little boys are, definitely not the photo I had selected of my grandsons! The delivery was scheduled for Tuesday and then postponed until Wednesday.
Otherwise all ticketyboo.
Dear Carly
I'm so sorry about this, we will be investigating this immediately, in the mean time we will send you a replacement frame with the correct image.
Kind regards
Sarah Ross
Customer service is spot on .... believe me , I know about Cx service ! Delivery is quick ... DHL have done what you’ve asked them to . My purchases lived up to my expectations and beyond .... you are a breathe of fresh air in on line retailing .
Addison Ross is rated 4.85 based on 427 reviews