Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

(0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Berwick Rd Wooler Northumberland UK, ,

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy
I bought a silver double photo frame and the quality is excellent.
Always thrilled with an Addison Ross photo frame and they make the best presents.
Absolutely delighted with my new tray. I initially thought it would be beautiful in my hall but despite being light denim blue it has been awarded a position in my drawing room. It’s such good quality and I have placed it on a bookcase with books and a photograph placed on it. I will definitely purchase from Addison Ross again. It was delivered promptly. Great service.
Addison Ross 5 star review on 9th October 2021
Thank you very much for your very kind review we really appreciate you taking the time for us. And you’ve styled the tray beautifully! Kind regards Sarah Ross
The picture frame arrived the next day and was just as expected in an attractive box .
Excellent company who deliver great photo frames at very fair prices. Delivery next day.
The item we bought was nice quality, with fast delivery.
Delighted with both the product and service - easy to upload photo to frame, delivery very prompt and free, gift packaging was lovely, and photo frame of very good quality.
Excellent service and a quality product.
Great products and a speedy despatch and delivery
Very good service.
Lovely frames with the useful option of downloading your chosen photo. Speedy delivery with updates on the progress. Highly recommend.
So happy with my collage!
Excellent choice, service and speedy delivery!
Delighted with my photo frames. Beautiful colours and very good quality. Order arrived promptly. Very pleased overall.
Absolutely delighted with my purchase of clock, just what I wanted and exactly as shown on line. Delivery was very quick and packaged superbly. Would definitely purchase from Addison Ross again.
Great reasonably product, beautifully packaged making it the perfect gift…and incredibly prompt service! Will definitely be purchasing from Addison Ross again!
good quick service - it was a present, but sure it will be greatly appreciated! it looked lovely
A perfect shopping experience. The website is easy to navigate, the photo frame that I selected was available in various size options and was really good quality. The option of uploading a photo and having the frame delivered with the photo already framed was wonderful. The packaging was classy - just opening it was part of the whole experience. And the cherry on the cake was using DPD couriers that provide loads of updates on how close they are. For me, the classiest shopping experience of 2021 .
What a lovely review! Thank you very much we really appreciate you taking the time for us. Kind regards Sarah Ross
Excellent frames and very well packaged. My order arrived quickly too. I will be using this company again.
Great shopping experience, prompt delivery and beautiful photo frame!
Addison Ross is rated 4.87 based on 1,057 reviews