Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

+44 (0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Wooler Industrial Estate

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy
Some of the really popular frames esp black ones were out of stock Luckily I found something suitable and clever that you print the photo too.
Dear Camilla
I'm so sorry the frames you wanted were out of stock, they are all in production currently and we will keep posting on social media as things come back into stock, however if you do want us to email you directly please do let us know and we'll make a note.
Sarah
Excellent Customer service and great quality product. Despite the fact that Addison Ross had package my frame really well, it arrived with the glass broken. I contacted them and spoke to a lovely lady who said they would send a new frame immediately. Every online retailer should take a leaf out of Addison Ross's book and remember that Customer service is utmost in securing further business. Highly recommend them
Thank you so much for such a lovely review we really appreciate it and your message has been forward to our "lovely lady" who was delighted with the kind compliment!
Sarah
Excellent quality picture frame and great service, highly recommend
Superb service. Quality frame, purchased as a gift. Beautifully wrapped, in a presentation box and then in a further branded outer box. Exceeded expectations. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you.
Dear Deborah
Thank you so much for your very kind review we really appreciate your comments!
Sarah
Very easy to order on line, quick (and free!) delivery and exactly what I’ve been looking for and just couldn’t find elsewhere. The ability to upload your photo was an added bonus - also free! A great way to send a present.
Thank you so much for your review, we're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your Addison Ross experience!
Sarah
Excellent certificate frame and delivered next day
absolutely beautiful frame. Arrived the day after ordering, Will certainly use again. Thank you Addison Ross!
Good quality products with a nice finish, well packaged & came quite fast.
The silver plated twist frame is fantastic - beautiful design, well made and excellent presentation . Arrived the day after being ordered. Thank you Addison Ross - I will be recommending you......
‘Mocha’ is more pink than coffee coloured.
Dear Susan
I'm so sorry you were not happy with the colour, we will aim to get this image rephotographed as soon as possible.
Sarah
The photo frame arrived in a well packed box on the day and time arranged . and was exactly as expected. This was a first class service
Many thanks for your kind review.
Sarah
Beautiful frame and quickly delivered.
Good quality product and fair pricing. Hopefully will use again.
Excellent customer service with very quick and informative replies to my queries. Super fast dispatch to Italy. The room diffuser Frangipani Zing is absolutely wonderful, the jasmine fragrance takes me straight back to my days in India. So, so happy to have found this scent.
We're so pleased you love our Frangipani Zing Diffuser! Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're thrilled to be supplying you in Italy!
Sarah
Lovely unusual frame. Very pleased with it..
Amazing service, delivered so quick, informative tracking details. Frame exactly as described online, arrived in an attractive Addison Ross gift box and the uploaded print was perfect (and as I had ordered a rotating frame they had placed the print on both sides...bonus...great service. Will use again.
As described good quality and delivered quickly
Thank you for your beautiful things!
Great purchase and excellent service
I was trying to match an Addison Ross frame that someone had given me. Sarah was very helpful and thought she had identified it for me. It turned out that she was wrong (the one I bought was a different colour) but when I asked about returning it for a refund she immediately gave me a refund and said I could still keep the frame. I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't been able to match my original frame (it seems to have been discontinued) but the service was friendly and the refund generous.
Addison Ross is rated 4.85 based on 158 reviews