Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

(0)1668 281014

Addison Ross 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Anushka Cross
Addison Ross 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Carol Williams
I recently purchased an enamel frame for a special friend and she was delighted with her gift - said the packaging was very protective on the outside but elegant on the inside. I had to phone for help in uploading my photograph and the lady who answered was so helpful and friendly. Excellent communication regarding delivery. I am very happy to have found this company.
I ordered two mirror photo frames. Lots of useful information on sizes etc.

They arrived well packaged and very quickly. They are beautiful. Top marks...
Beautiful phot frames , quick delivery and look great
I was very impressed with the service which Addison Ross provided and extremely happy with the quality of the frame which arrived very swiftly after ordering. Would have no hesitation in repeat purchases as and when required
Fantastic service! Goods arrived very prompt. Beautiful photo frames very good quality. I will be shopping again, wl done Addison Ross in these difficult times
Thank you very much for your very kind review we really appreciate you taking the time for us.
Sarah Ross
Lovely frames , very quick efficient delivery
Fantastic service, on my original order there was one item that was no longer available and they contacted me straight away so I could amend my order & select another item. Totally professional and very polite in their correspondence.
My order arrived quickly, beautifully boxed. Each item is first class.
Will definitely be ordering again and without hesitation would recommend to family & friends.
Sarah Ross
Items were very well packaged
Dear Addison Ross.
My first order from you- an enamel and silver photo frame for my grandson's 18th birthday- was ordered and delivered without any problems. Also I was updated about the delivery's status so I did not need to worry about it's arrival.
Also, the packaging and present wrapping , with chosen message, was very good.
I will certainly use Addison ross again. Thank you.
Sarah Ross
Beautiful sparkly frame. Very good quality. The packaging was lovely too! Would definitely recommend.
This little travel photo frame is utterly gorgeous. Everything from the website to the fast delivery gorgeous packing and quality item meant this was a lovely experience. Will be using again as they make special gifts. (Came with my photos already inside made it even better a lovely touch. Thank you
Sarah Ross
Ordered a walnut photo frame. It is beautifully made and excellent quality. It was packaged beautifully in paper and strong cardboard, to protect the frame. Excellent service.
Great products - I have now bought eight frames and they all of excellent quality and look great.
So pleased with my purchase of an enamel frame. A beautiful product, exactly what i was looking for and such care taken with packaging so that it arrived in perfect condition. Together with impeccable customer service with regular emails and a text to let me know when to expect my order, I shall certainly be back.
Item as described and arrived extremely quickly
Excellent service and excellent product
What a lovely photo frame. I have a copy of a painting in it painted by a dear friend and I am delighted with the appearance
Excellent service and products
Excellent service and good quality picture frame
Beautiful product and excellent service. Thank you!
Addison Ross is rated 4.86 based on 670 reviews