Addison Ross Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,415 reviews
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

(0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Berwick Rd Wooler Northumberland UK, ,

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy
Fine. Photo already installed. The silver frame matches my others. Delivered v quickly. Sorry you had to put so much packing! I hate stars and often avoid reacting to request if there are stars.
Love the choice of different frames and the option to upload photos is great. Great quality, packaged brilliantly and look fabulous.
Absolutely delighted with the quality of product and speed of service. I ordered six of the enamel metal wall hangings with down pre loaded wedding photos. They arrived within 48 hours and look amazing.
Although I had a little difficulty navigating the sales web-site, due to being 1st time on it, the saless experience was good: Also the despatch and delivery was done within 24 hours: Picture frame well wrapped and packaged , also shows care and consideration being given to the product."End of review)
Addison Ross 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Very quick and efficient
Excellent product,fair price and brilliant delivery time!
We bought the large gold and white flower frame for our grandaughter's naming day. The product, packaging, delivery and communication were all pure class – thank you!
I bought the denim stripe mugs and I'm delighted with them. They are very well made and I think they are beautiful and make my day. The buying experience is great, with very clear messaging and very quick delivery, although I would still be happy if it was a bit slower.
Addison Ross 5 star review on 13th May 2022 Addison Ross 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Ordered a Gold & White Flower Frame on Sunday delivered on Wednesday. Beautiful frame perfect 60th birthday present even able to upload a photo into the frame at time of order, came in a lovely box (small moan box quite hard to open). Would definitely use this company again
First time ordering with Addison Ross very impressed with the fast response excellent service superb quality
I have been a regular customer for some time now & the quality and service are superb. On this occasion despite the usual very careful packaging the order arrived broken and was replaced immediately, no question or delay. I find this a very impressive company.
Literally received my beautiful coral place mats the day after I ordered them! Superb service. They are the most stunning colour and I love them. Only negative is that they are quite expensive
Excellent frame and fabulous service. I've got several different coloured frames and love them all. Had a picture put in the frame using your upload service and I'm very happy.
Loved the quick print and flawless delivery of picture frames. I was able to gift beautiful frames to my parents, just two days after my graduation.
Lovely product, quick efficient delivery
Fantastic service, constant information with regards to delivery. Extremely fast delivery, the photo frame was lovely with a free quality print making it a perfect christening present. Will 100% purchase more frames.
The first time I have ordered from Addison Ross and the frames are just lovely. The Miki Mahogany Marquetry frame in two sizes - beautiful quality and the box is gorgeous! Prompt delivery and I will definitely order again.
Finally! The perfect bedside clock! Small, elegant, silent and visible at night without being too bright. Absolutely adore this clock and it’s reasonable price means it will now be my go-to gift for special events. Thank you, AD. W
Good service and delivery on time product very good will use you again
Excellent product, arrived fast and was well packed.
Addison Ross is rated 4.84 based on 1,415 reviews