Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company and respected global provider of luxury décor and gift collections.

Explore and acquire luxury, yet affordable, home décor and gifts. With delightful diffusers, enchanting candles and exquisite photo frames, there is no shortage of stunning items for your home and gifting desires.

+44 (0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Wooler Industrial Estate

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy
Dear Addison Ross, Thank you very much for the very prompt and transparent delivery of my 5 enamel frames with the printed pictures. My friend will bring them to me for Christmas, so I will only see them for real at Christmas, but they look beautiful on the pictures he sent me. Best wishes for Christmas!
Thank you very much Marie-Claire, Happy Christmas to you as well!
Good delivery time, well packed.Replaced a very poor quality frame which I had to return to John Lewis.Neat,unfussy and a good price .Will not hesitate to use again in future.
Excellent service. Order arrived very quickly and well packed. Lovely frames.
We had an issue with the delivery firm but it was dealt with by Cath at Addison Ross brilliantly. Real personal service and a lovely product
Superb frames and excellent service. Delighted
Whilst the product wasn't what I was looking for, the customer service team was an absolute delight to work with to arrange for a refund.
Excellent service. The frame is beautifully made and arrived incredibly well packaged. I would not hesitate to use Addison Ross again.
I was delighted with my enamel and silver frame with the print. The quality is superb and ordering was quick and easy. The parcel arrived in a double box, ensuring it was undamaged in transport.
I've not seen the frames with photos, however I think it is a brilliant service. I live abroad and works well for me to send presents with photos already in! Would be even better if you could offer a gift wrapping or gift receipt service. Thanks
Dear Millie

Thank you so much for your kind review, Gift Wrapping and a Gift Receipt is something we might be looking to add next year however in the mean time if you ever want some ribbon added to your boxes please simply send a request in with your order and we'll be happy to add that.

Regards
Sarah
This was my 4th A&R enamel frame purchase. 1st one I have bought direct and made use of the photo printing service. The frames are beautiful, all the quirky colours make them unique and beautiful additions to the home! The photo printing service is brilliant! Within 24h of ordering the frame with print in arrived! Will definitely order direct again!
Thank you so much for your lovely review! So pleased you're happy!!
Thank you so much for your very kind review, we're thrilled that you're happy!
Regards
Sarah
Lovely quality frames. Always well packed and presented.
Excellent service, quick, accurate and friendly
Thank you Addison Ross, my picture frame turned up so quickly and it is certainly a quality product.
I was very happy with my purchase. It was as described and looks lovely with photos in it. Arrived promptly.
Excellent product and service. Thank You.
Good job!, my order arrived very quick and was packaged very securely
Quality product received very quickly
Excellent service and particularly impressed with the uploading of photos for inclusion in my frames....
Very prompt delivery and packed really well. The frame is even better than hoped....very pleased.
Yes these frames are not cheap, but they are fabulous, very classy and great quality! Service from Addison Ross was fabulous ordered Sunday and delivered free Tuesday complete with my chosen photograph - superb! :) I won’t hesitate to use again.
Addison Ross is rated 4.85 based on 96 reviews