Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

+44 (0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Berwick Rd
Wooler
Northumberland
UK

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Addison Ross 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Michelle
Addison Ross 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Marie Nugent
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful photo frames, excellent delivery, beautifully packaged. A treat to open. Such a bonus to be able to add a photo. Excellent.
An excellent service - the frame I ordered was promptly delivered and very well wrapped. I have another Addison Ross frame and would really recommend them if you want a high quality product.
I am absolutely delighted with my photo frame. Addison Ross staff could not have been more helpful and I received the delivery the very next day - despite the coronavirus lockdown. All in all quite exceptional.
The picture frame is beautiful, very good quality and It is a bonus to have the free photo in the frame as well.
I ordered a framed photo for Father’s Day and received it the following day! Really pleased with the finished product. Also the gift box is perfect so no need to wrap!
Such a good company. I had left it to the last minute to buy a gift and Addison Ross came to the rescue. Their service is brilliant and quick. I order a frame and took advantage of the free photo. It was the perfect gift. 😊
Very impressed with the service, i notified addison ross about a slight issue with my order & i received a response very promptly & they have went above and beyond to resolve the issue.
Definitely would recommend to others & will reorder from this company again.
next day delivery , very efficient
I love the photo frame & the fact you can choose to have a photo printed at no extra charge. Service was great, would recommend.
Wonderful service, absolutely beautiful frames, high quality and beautifully presented. Really well packaged, speedy delivery.
Highly recommend, no negatives, 5 stars all round, will definitely use again in the future.
I am thrilled to bits with the little photo frame, it is delightful. I will be ordering more! Delivery and communication was all first class.
Addison Ross 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Dear Fiona

Thank you so much for letting us know! We look forward to welcoming you back to our website!
Sarah
Lovely photo frame I'm very pleased with
It. Quick delivery.
I can not praise this company and the staff enough, we’ve sadly lost our brother and I need a photo and frame rather quickly for the service and Sarah at Addison Ross was there to support me. Our beautiful picture arrived in plenty of time for us and the quality is stunning. Many thanks again 🙏🏽
We're so pleased we could help at this difficult time. Thank you so much for your kind review.
Kind regards
Sarah
Lovely small clock ordered. Excellent delivery, very prompt and pleased with product
I ordered two picture frames which arrive next day exactly on time.
I am delighted with the quality of the frames and they are just what I was looking for .
That's wonderful to hear, thank you so much for your review.
Sarah
Bought four photo frames. They are absolutely beautiful. They arrived swiftly, excellently wrapped and are great quality. They make a fab present for anybody. I'm sure I'll be ordering more for myself, family and friends.
Thank you Sue for the great review, we are so pleased you'll be coming back for more!
Sarah
Super fast and very good quality. Good customer service, very satisfied, will be ordering more.
Hi,
received lovely photo frame within a day of ordering. Amazing personalised customer service, Sarah Ross was soo nice and helpful and very speedy to respond. Highly recommend.
Thanks
Fantastic service, great quality and speedy delivery. They even printed and fitted out photos. Very happy.
Thank you so much!
Excellent service, thanks
It would be great if you could upload and print photos for frames with double mount
Addison Ross 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Thank you so much for your review. We are indeed adding multi aperture/upload options later in the year however in the mean time we do offer that you can email us your images and we will print them into any of the stand sized double frames or triple frames.
Kind regards