Addison Ross Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Addison Ross

About Addison Ross: Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company and respected global provider of luxury décor and gift collections.

Explore and acquire luxury, yet affordable, home décor and gifts. With delightful diffusers, enchanting candles and exquisite photo frames, there is no shortage of stunning items for your home and gifting desires.

+44 (0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Wooler Industrial Estate

Click Here

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy

"Frames are lovely well packaged. Delighted with my purchase."
That's really lovely to hear! Thank you so much!
"brilliant service asked a question about sizes very quick reply --then the only difficulty was choosing which one so many lovely frames ---quality of frames first class --prompt delivery would recommend and will buy again"
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're thrilled to hear it!
"Very impressed with quality of product and next day delivery."
Thank you John, that's lovely to hear!
"I was so pleased with the clock I brought from you.The service was 1st class and I would buy from you again.Thank you"
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're thrilled to hear that!
"Excellent quality frames which arrived quickly in a lovely presenting box."
Thank you so much for your lovely review!
"Great service."
Thank you Tim!
"Highly recommend this company the enamel frames are beautiful and the service to add a picture is a added bonus."
Thank you so much for your kind review!
Thank you Julie, so pleased you enjoyed the service!
"For speed you score 5/5. Thanks. However, your driver wasn't given an extra line I'd added to my address 'Second entrance on the left in Milton Avenue' so he couldn't find my flat. I had to go out onto the street and find him. Just make sure the delivery company makes us of any information given them, and that you give this information to the delivery company. Thanks"
Thank you very much for drawing this to our attention, we will make sure the delivery driver knows the full instructions in future.
"Packaging Magnifique! commande reçu très rapidement!"
"Good quality product,fast delivery."
"Very efficient service."
"Marie & Susan from costumer care communicated efficiently with me @ addresses the problem I was experiencing with placing an order for a particular frame that I wanted. Excellent servicep"
Thank you so much! So pleased we were able to help.
"I have bought lots of things from Addison Ross and am never disappointed. All great quality and the candles smell amazing!"
Thank you so much, we're so happy you like the fragrance!
"Great service and quick delivery! Even sent a photo of my choice which was a lovely touch once I confirmed my order. Would order again."
Thank you so much, we're so pleased you were happy!
"Beautiful frames and excellent service"
Thank you so much!
"Easy to order, arrive in super quick time, love the frames"
Thank you so much!
"The alarm clock and travel frame are beautiful and arrived very quickly and excellently presented and packed. Thank you."
You are most welcome! We hope you enjoy them!
"First occasion to use this website and I’m so pleased with the service and product it was beyond my expectations. Will definitely recommend to others."
Thank you so much, that's very kind of you!
"Very pleased. Well-packed, quick delivery and very reasonable delivery costs."
"Excellent service. Very happy with both frames, which were nicely packaged."
Addison Ross is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews