Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

(0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Berwick Rd Wooler Northumberland UK, ,

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy
Addison Ross were very quick to reply when I had a query before ordering. The delivery speed was also excellent. Very happy with the product as well.
I am thrilled with the silver 8 x 10 frame I purchased last week for my son's wedding photo. The frame arrived very quickly and is now in situ and looking wonderful amongst my other numerous frames!
The customer service team were great and very helpful. On the website I uploaded a photo and a message to go with the photo frame that I purchased but for some reason the website failed to save these on the order. I contacted the customer services team to see if they had got these and they quickly replied back that they hadn't so I emailed them the photo and the message and they posted out the next morning for my parents to receive the following day. 5 stars for customer service but would be great to fix the website which is why I gave 4 stars - other people may not realise that there is a bug.
Very pleased with product, ease of ordering & speed of delivery - top notch
Fantastic company. Beautiful frame. Extra quick delivery.
Brought as a wedding present I’m hoping the couple will be happy with the gift.
Stunning frames, excellent customer service and fast delivery! Perfect for a lovely present.,
I have had a few items from the company and am delighted with all of them. The items always come beautifully packaged and delivered extremely promptly. Do not hesitate to make an order, you will most certainly not be disappointed.
Really happy with the prints and frames I ordered. Had a slight issue with one of the prints and Cath sorted perfectly. Very personal, efficient service and happy to be supporting a small business.
I ordered a photo frame which was despatched promptly packaged well and arrived intact. Thank you
Delighted with product & very quick delivery
Brilliant service and packing so well done. The frame was just perfect. Thank you.
Speedy, reliable, excellent product
Lovely clock, quick delivery
There is so much rubbish being offered online these days that it was very pleasing to receive something of such excellent quality for a change. The photo frames are of excellent quality and well packaged and presented. The frames were also delivered on time as well. So all in all a good online shopping experience.
Excellent customer service and understanding. Fast response. I will shop again with confidence. Truly, Nancy K
Great service, high quality product and packaging. Fast response rate to queries and exceptionally fast delivery time. Very good. We will recommend you to our friends for sure.
I have been really delighted by both the product and the service from Addison Ross. Actually, I wonder why it has taken me so long to find them!
My frame arrived well packed and promptly, and the frame was of fine quality. A pleasing purchase!
Addison Ross is rated 4.87 based on 966 reviews