Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Have received activity as a gift which we really enjoyed. Now purchased same thing for someone else. River cruise dining is good because it offers the receiver several choices of location and experience. Slight complication for me when choosing the experience but company were really helpful
An excellent service with amazing speedy delivery, I have never been let down with all activities that I have purchased over the years. Thank you.
The website was easy to use
I have bought various gifts from your store and have always been happy
Good service no issues
I find this a quick and easy way of buying someone a gift. I have used this sit on a few occasions and have always been happy with the service.
Great choice of products and quick and easy to book. I recieved my voucher within a couple of days.
Quick service nicely personalised e voucher disappointed that price paid appears on voucher
I had difficulty ordering the voucher and wasn’t sure if I had purchased it or not! I then sent two emails to check but had no reply for two days. There was also no phone number that I could use . However, I checked with my credit card supplier who told me the sale had gone through. I finally had a reply from the customer support team after two days. All is now well. However, it would be more satisfactory for the buyer if you had a phone help line or someone who worked every day to reply to the emails . I now wait to see if the experience is good! If so I shall use your service again..
Excellent value fir money, but not easy dealing with customer services. I had 3 different people dealing with my query who obviously hadn't spoken to each other!!
We don't often buy experiences but when we do, they are normally for ourselves, rather than presents for others. The choice of destinations for travel experiences are limited, but that rather forces us to go places we would not have normally considered, and we have come up with some unexpectedly great breaks away as a result.
I sent several emails to Activity Superstore re extending my voucher which I had been unable to use due to health and family reasons. After receiving a reply I rang and spoke to a lady on the telephone who was really helpful and friendly and sorted out the extension there and then. A great service and a very happy customer. Thank you very much I will most definitely continue to use Activity Superstore again.
Good range of activities etc to choose from. Would be useful for the recipient to know how much the voucher is for .
pleased with service
The offer from Activity Superstore was perfect for a present for my son's birthday and the purchase was carried out in an efficient way.
I have changed my activity provider and the actual activity as we were running out of time and customer service has been really good on both occasions. We are going for afternoon tea this weekend for our 34th wedding anniversary.
Customer Services provided a prompt and easy to use service which I found useful
Good choice of locations and range of places. Process easy to do. Our original choice of accommodation had restrictions for peak period but we were able to find alternative easily. Great value.
Happy with my purchase for my parents in law they will love there afternoon tea out
Relatively easy to use.