Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Terry Lovegrove
Had a quote of £1600 from a different company to tint the conservatory with films whilst googling and YouTubeing how they do it i came across this company and for the price I thought I'd give it a try i won't lie some windows I have had to do twice as it didn't go right (my fault) its safe to say conservatory is done and wonderfully done if I say so myself and I had change with £120 can't complain at all the savings are paying for the holliday thanks active windows 😊
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 13th September 2020
This is an easy company to deal with. Everything is straightforward and I would use again
A really good effect, however due to our lighting in the canteen I needed a double layer.
Happy with everything though just to warn beginners that doing the corners is tricky and you may be advised to pull the film away from the glass, cut a straight line to the corner with scissors and then finish the rest with the stanley blade. Having overlaps on vertical and horizontal edge makes it a challenging. Apart from that it looks professional and the 2nd, 3rd attempts may see more perfect corners.
Good price, quick delivery, no issues at all, would highly recommend.
Very good quality. Used on my shed to minimalise people snooping inside the windows. This has done the job great, mirrored affect looks brill 👍

Thanks
Quick delivery and I look forward to installing the film as watching the video on their site shows how simple it is to do.
Fast delivery, good product, does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Cheapest I’ve found it too.
Arrived, not had time to fit yet.
At first l order the mirror window film that won't work on my garden shed and l contact lovely customer service to re-order another correct mirror window film with discount. It looks so great on shed and very happy with this item.
Just what i needed and easy to use, great service.
Good quick service
Very easy and straight forward
So, when this arrived, I was more than a little worried!
Follow the instructions and tips, it is fine!
Plenty of water solution, use tape to separate sheets and take your time.
So easy, even I can do it!
Results are impressive.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 2nd September 2020 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 2nd September 2020 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Perfect product perfect service quick delivery thank you
Great service & great product
Very satisfied with my purchase and followed the instructions to the letter ! just one small crease but end results great. My order was dealt with very quick and very well packaged, will definitely use in future. Regards Steve
Very happy with the service, wasn’t a big order and was delivered quickly thankyou
Great product, great service
I have bought from this company before. The customer - company experience is very good, positive professional communication, a top quality product with a swift delivery service.

I highly recommend this company.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,296 reviews