Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
Arrived when agreed, took pragmatic view to loading and was swift and efficient with the paperwork. Money was credited to my account before I got home. Well done.
Mr Griffin, Thanks for your positive review. We do our best! Feel free to follow our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Excellent! Online quote is what you receive. Quick, easy and painless transaction. Vehicle collected with 48 hours of my accepting quote and money in my account within 2 hours of vehicle being collected. The gent I spoke to to arrange collection was polite and helpful as was Josh who collected the vehicle. I would highly recommend Abbey.
Thank you for your review. The gent you spoke to was Tony and he will be pleased he received a positive mention, Josh often receives positive mentions. Feel free to follow our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Very punctual,professional and kind.I was very happy with the service
Could not speak more highly. Efficient, friendly and very competitive rates. The truck driver treated the sombre occasion of me waving my first ever car off, on her final journey to the scrapyard in the sky, with the appropriate respect warranted for an old faithful. We even got a ceremonial "toot" as she departed down the street flanked by a throng of mournful onlookers.
Miss Anderson , everyone at Abbey Scrap Cars wish to pass on their sincere condolences for your loss.
I have used this company before and once again we’re great. Arrived when then said and collected the car no hassle and super quick payment. Highly recommend to anyone looking to scrap their car
Collection driver was very polite, engaged in conversation, and was a pleasure to deal with!
Good efficient service friendly driver.everything taken care of including dvla
Excellent fast service no hassle at all friendly staff from call to collection highly recommend using them
arrived at time booked, very helpful explaining what would happen with the car. Thank you
Excellent collection, right on time and a good price given.
No fuss. Fair price. Collected when they said. Polite chap on collection.
The whole process was quick and simple. The driver called beforehand to inform me of his ETA and was professional and kind throughout the whole process. He explained the paperwork process and answered all my questions with confidence and ease. I would recommend them to anyone who has to say goodbye to their car.
Very good service, prompt collection and loading of vehicle efficient driver completed all paper work and confirmed your payment before leaving very friendly service ******
Quick and professional service
Nice and easy, professional.
Very efficient & polite, phoned before arriving so I new the time of arrival for collection, second car that has been picked up from my house.
Excellent and quick service.
Very good service and prompt payment
Easy to use website. Called me and arranged pick up that suited me. On time and friendly helpful driver. Highly recommended
Very high quality