Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
polite, efficient and punctual.
Turned up as arranged , absolutely brilliant, would highly recommend
Very good service from start to finish.
Polite lad came to the door, nothing was a hassle, polite to me and my children
Fast and quick service, would defiantly use them again even I hope I don’t need to ha!
Driver was friendly, kept his distance sanitized handles and bonnet and steering wheel.
Mr. Davis, we appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. We aim to keep our customers and staff save in these uncertain times, and have made sure that we have everything in place to make you feel at ease, when having your vehicle collected. I will make sure that this is forwarded to the collections team. Many thanks. #staysafe
Good service - turned up on time
No hassle - polite chap on truck
Mr. Dodds, we appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. We aim to give our customers 100% customer satisfaction from start to finish, but it's always great to see such positive comments. Many thanks
Quick easy service! Highly recommend
Many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review, it goes a long way. Pleased to see that you have rated our service so highly. Thank you.
Driver was very helpful I would use again overall very the driver new what he was doing and he was very helpful
Mr. Ponter, we appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review, and we are very pleased to see that you are happy with the service provided by Abbey Scrap Cars. I will pass on your comment to the driver. Many thanks :)
Excellent friendly service from start to finish, car was picked up first thing and payment was made that afternoon
Thank you for choosing Abbey Scrap Cars, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review.
Quick and efficient
Thank you Mr Parnham, "Quick and efficient" is always our aim. Apologies for our reply being neither quick nor efficient. We are not always perfect.
Good service in tricky times.
Thank you for using Abbey Scrap Cars, we appreciate you leaving a five star feedback for our service.
Very good service.Extremely efficient with a quick response time.Overall, an excellent smooth transaction.
Service is important and we are please we got it right. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Apologies for the late reply.
This is the third time I've used Abbey.

They respond quickly from the initial quote, the drivers are very professional and call before collection to let you know time of collection.

Paperwork and payment are processed very promptly.

I would highly recommend them.
Thank you Mr Grant, a review like yours always makes us smile. Apologies for the late reply.
Service was great... good communication, polite office staff and driver and effortless from start to finish. Very happy
Thank you for your lovely review Mr Phillips. We do our best. Sorry for the lateness of our reply.
On time and very efficient
Apologies for the late reply but thank you Mr Meek, for using Abbey Scrap Cars, we appreciate you leaving a five star feedback for our service. Feel free to follow us on our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Abbey cars have taken a few cars away for me over the years. I always come back to them for the best price for my scrap and the friendliest swiftest service. I definitely suggest this company for you if you are in the area of Gloucestershire and want a quick friendly goodbye to your tired vehicle
Matthew, thank you for taking your time to leave such a wonderful review. Always nice to see returning customers, as it means that we do what we set out to aim, 100% customer satisfaction, quick and efficient and stress free for our customers. Thank you.
The process was very straightforward and quickly dealt with. They arrived when they said they would and the money was in my account within 2 hours
Mrs. Ford, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with the service, your comments will be passed to the team. Thank you for choosing Abbey Scrap Cars.
Very quick service, very profession both on the phone and collection and COD sent the same say. Excellent service.
Jade, thank you. We appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. We aim to be efficient and provide a high quality service from start to finish for our customers, so we are pleased to see that you have rated us so highly. Thank you for choosing Abbey Scrap Cars.
Great service. Friendly and polite. An extremely simple process. Everything taken care of. Thoroughly recommend them.
We appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. I will pass on your comments to the driver/team. We are pleased to see the you are happy with the service from Abbey Scrap Cars. We aim to please :)
Excellent service
Mr. Singh, thank you for taking your time to leave us a review, we are pleased to see that you have rated us with a five star rating, as we aim to give our customers 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Abbey Scrap Cars.
Abbey Scrap Cars is rated 4.97 based on 1,434 reviews