Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
customer service
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
I phoned and received a quote. The driver came to pick up my car about two days later I think, he was really polite and helpful, filled out the paperwork and took my car away and the money for the car was deposited in my account the same day even though the car wasn't picked up until about 5pm. Excellent and easy.
Excellent service, very easy to deal with, well done team
Quick and easy. They took care of everything, including the paperwork. Highly recommend.
Very good service.
I was very happy with the service I received from Abbey scrap cards and I have recommended them to other people.
Amazing, fast, friendly, and a decent price for all my scrapped cars..
Very very very happy with the service really friendly and really quick amazing service will definitely recommend them in the future thank you again
Fast and friendly service car was collected quickly and money transferred within an hour
Great service, very helpful and received paperwork and payment promptly! Thank you again :)
Very good thank you
Quick and easy, always reliable. Keep up the good work!
Helpful and very professional. Easy process. And payment reached my bank the same day
Very lovely, friendly and helpful staff. Very profesional. I highlu recomended
Efficent , came when they said they would and left a check of the agreed amount thanks very much
Can't believe how quick and simple it was. Great guys and so friendly.
Easy and reliable process and bank transferred me the scrap price whilst picking up the car so no delay. Would highly recommend.
Quick turnaround and decent service
Very quick and great service. Thank you for making it easy to sort 👍🏼
Can't fault the service - nothing more to say... :)
Very quick and efficient