Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
Excellent service - firstly, a quick quote online, followed up with an apology that they couldn't ring me the next morning as promised because they were busy. A phone call the following working day with a pickup date and time within a week. Then on pick up day, lots of contact to let me know where the driver was, who was lovely and really friendly and helpful, even though he had to negotiate our rutted mile-long farm track after a hard day driving. Finally, no hassle over payment which came though the next morning (pick up was after 5pm). So all in all, I should have asked them to take the car away ages ago, but didn't because I just thought it would be difficult. So glad that I did finally asked Abbey and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone left with an old car that wont pass the MOT. I would certainly use them again as the service was great.
Brilliant service and very helpful, payment received quickly
Easy to deal with
A very fast and efficient service with excellent communication. Competent and friendly staff. They came when they said they would and provided a no hassle service. Very impressive. Thank you Abbey Scrap Cars. I would not hesitate to choose you again.
Just perfect. Took seconds to enter my car details in to their website, instantly received a good price quote which I accepted with a simple click. They called me the next day and arranged to collect the car the following day, turned up on time and within hours I received the DVLA paperwork and money in to my bank. Thank you. RW. Stonehouse, Glos.
Very friendly and efficient
Great fast response and communication and quick collection. Excellent service would recommend.
All done very efficiently. Prompt with all aspects - picked up car within agreed timescale, payment transfer transacted, paperwork (online) dealt with. Pleased with it all.
Very good and efficient friendly service.
Really nice guys to deal with, excellent communication and super fast payment ( 10 mins) from my car being put on the truck would’ve been quicker but I typed my sort code in wrong. DVLA form followed via email. What more can you ask for!!
Would definitely recommend, thank you for a great service from start to finish.
Helpful and efficient
Simple and easy to arrange. Prompt arrival for collection amd prompt payment. Thank you.
Driver was on time, money was in the bank same day, a couple hours after collection. Definitely would recommend
Abbey cars provided a fantastic service. They were friendly, reliable and punctual and were honest with the price of the car for scrap. Highly recommend.
Really speedy service, communication throughout and a very friendly and informative employee who collected my car.
Really helpful on the phone with queries. Really easy to use website. Good prices (I got many quotes for scrapping my car)
Very friendly driver even though I put him in an awkward position when I locked myself out of my house, the company was able to come up with a solution when I was worried they wouldnt be able to take my car. Overall easy friendly service. I would use again but hopefully I dont need to scrap any more cars any time soon.
Very happy and pleased fast service
Mr. Evans, we appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear everything went smoothly and you are pleased with our service. Thanks for choosing Abbey Scrap Cars. Feel free to follow us on our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Very efficient company ,sticking to their quotes and taking away the car quickly and promptly. I would recommend them to anyone. They kept in contact throughout with plenty of e mails and phone calls with a cheque at the end of the transaction. A good company to send my car to on his last journey !!!! Thank you Abbey.
Mrs. Wrightson, we are happy that you trusted us with your pride and joy. We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. We are pleased to read your comments, as we aim to give no less than 100% customer satisfaction, I will pass on your comments to the team. Feel free to follow us on our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Very pleased very professional staff , thank you very much .
Mrs. Scrivens, we appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear everything went smoothly and you are pleased with our service. Thanks for choosing Abbey Scrap Cars. Feel free to follow us on our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Friendly prompt service, driver who collected vehicle did so with ease and no hassle.
Happy customer
Allister, we appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with Abbey Scrap Cars, we are pleased to read your comments, as we aim to give no less than 100% customer satisfaction, I will pass on your comments to the driver who collected your vehicle. Feel free to follow us on our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Abbey Scrap Cars is rated 4.97 based on 1,772 reviews