Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
Everything they said they would do they did, I had phoned many national scrap companies and each said “give me 10 minutes and I will phone you back”, never did. Abbey are a local company who should be proud of what they do. The driver who collected was very professional and polite. Well done Abbey scrap cars. 10/10
Excellent friendly and efficient service. They explained the process to me in detail, answered all of my questions and the man who collected my car for scrapping was very helpful and made no complaint even though my car was parked in a really awkward spot! Excellent trustworthy service, thank you.
Easy to organise collection on phone or email. The best offer given out of all enquiries. Super speedy collection. Very friendly and efficient staff both on the phone & on collection of vehicle. Paperwork dealt with within hours. Faultless service. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service, friendly, fast and efficient. If I could give more than five stars, I would.
Prompt response and good quote. Friendly staff
A very professional service, I would defiantly recommend them.
very good service
No hassle, great service truck driver very helpful, fair price, wish everyone was as honest and efficient, particularly British Gas 😡
Prompt, reliable and most important of all trustworthy Used them many times in the past and will continue to in the future
Fantastic and polite service
Excellent service. Easy trasaction and very pleasant staff. Would absolutely recommend.
Quick and easy, submitted the form on Friday morning, arranged to have it collected Saturday morning, no haggling the price, just a check under the bonnet to make sure the engine was there ;) Cheers guys
Super service from first dealings.
Excellent and professional service.
The website was easy to use and provided an instant quotation. I then received a text shortly after advising when I would be called and the call back was completed as agreed. I was contacted on the day of collection to confirm the appointment and the money was paid into my account within a few hours. Really good and efficient service.
All aspects of this company were very good. We had a delightful and very helpful person who collected the car. All financial transactions were done very quickly and efficiently. would really recommend this company. Thank you everyone we felt with at Abbe.
Excellent service all round
Best price online, quick and professional service all round and local in Gloucestershire so great to keep it in the county. Quick payment. Excellent service. Thank you!
Fast, friendly service. 5*