Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars

About Abbey Scrap Cars: Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy

"Quick, efficient and a fair price"
Thank you, Mr. Fry for sharing your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. Many thanks.
"Excellent prompt service provided"
Thank you, Mr. Doyle for sharing your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. Many thanks.
"Very professional service also very good quote for scrappage. Collection was quick and very well explained by the driver during the collection process. I received a phone call 30 mins before arrival and received an email after stating car had been scrapped and certificate attached. I would highly recommend Abbey."
Mr. Thomas, thank you for using Abbey Scrap Cars and leaving such a nice review. Many thanks
"Rang Abbey Scrap Cars around 10 o’clock and they booked me in for an appointment to pick my car up the same day. Very sufficient and professional. The guy rang me just before he arrived to let me know he was on his way. Received payment via bank transfer within 2 hours of the car being collected and received certificate of destruction the next day. Will definitely recommend"
Shane, thank you for leaving a review for Abbey Scrap Cars. It is always nice to see positive comments. Many thanks.
"They quoted a price... which was the best we had recieved by a decent amount. We booked a pick up the following day, Turned up on time, phoning to let us know they were on route, picked up with no hassle, payment made straight to bank account and certificate of destruction emailed shortly after. Absolutely perfect and no issue in recommending and using again. Thank you!"
Robert, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars and leaving such a lovely review. Many thanks.
"Found very easy and fast service from Abbey Scrap Cars"
Rajesh, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. Many thanks.
"Very good service..Have recommended to 2 other people who have used this company after I had used them .Hassle free"
Jenny thank you; we aim to give a high standard of service to all, but it's always nice to read. Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. Many thanks.
"Pick my car up fast and was Polite helpful. Very well run company no problem from the time I rang them to the day they fretch the car. Would use them again. Many thanks Dave"
Dave, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars and for your kind words about Abbey Scrap Cars. Many thanks.
"Excellent service from initial contact to picking up my vehicle outside our house. Best price too. Couldn't be happier."
"Very efficient and friendly."
Stephen, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars and leaving a five star review. Many thanks.
"Good service and prompt collection. The paperwork was sorted out and I'd be happy to recommend them."
"Very good service. Quick quote which we accepted then turned up on the day at the time stated. Quick removal even though car wouldn't start. Got cheque two days later."
Matthew, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. Many thanks.
"Service was great ,all done very quickly"
Andrew, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars, we are pleased that your found our service prompt. Many thanks.
"Collection at arranged time. Payment prompt and as agreed."
"Efficient collection of vehicle for scrap, so would definitely recommend Abbey Scrap Cars."
Roger, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. We are pleased to hear that you would recommend us. Many thanks.
"The names Becky! Can't fault Abbey scrap cars!!! Brilliant service and would recommend anytime. I did my research and definitely the best"
Becky (apologies!), Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars, we are pleased to hear that you would recommend us. Many thanks.
"Excellent service and great staff. I’ve used them twice now and I would definatly recommend Abbey scrap"
Rachael, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars and for the kind words regarding our staff and service. Many thanks.
Thank you Rachael. That is great to hear.
"Verry helpfully and quick response collection was quick and payed fast to would use again"
"Quick reliable straight forward service good price."
Robert, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. We aim to give 100% customer satisfaction. Many thanks.
"Brilliant, polite, easy and friendly and would highly recommend."
Michael, Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with Abbey Scrap Cars, we are pleased to hear that you would recommend us. Many thanks.
Abbey Scrap Cars is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews