Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
Excellent service
Very good prompt quote and very professional collection by Abbey employee .
Service is excellent. They were quick to reply and very helpful. The car was taken on time by a really nice polite man (Rich I think). Would not hestitate to use them again or recommend them
Great service, lovely collection man quick and easy to use. Thank you
Did exactly what was asked when they were supposed to great communication. Highly recommended.
Very good service and very polite customer service
So impressed by the service! Very happy with the price I got for my car, collection was prompt and efficient, money in the bank within 2 hours! Would definitely recommend!
Gud and quick service
Amazing service. Having broken down they helped me no end and such a pleasant and helpful manner. Helped me out of a very stressful situation. Thank you.
Easy transaction, polite, quick payment.
Very helpful service - would recommend again.
Ive used abbey cars a few times over the years there service is very professional always good prices highly recommended
Very prompt and professional. Good price and sorted all the paperwork for me as well. Would recommend.
FAULTLESS SERVICE IN EVERYWAY
Excellent service, very helpful and efficient.
Excellent service, very helpful and made the removal of our car very quick and trouble free. Highly recommend.
Prompt service with a very friendly chap who collected my car within one day of arranging all online. Payment in my account also with an hour! Couldn’t fault that kind of service 😊
Great service did everything as they said they would very prompt service no hassles what so ever great job thanks
Friendly and fast service