Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

Based on 4,198 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
Everything they said they would do they did, I had phoned many national scrap companies and each said “give me 10 minutes and I will phone you back”, never did. Abbey are a local company who should be proud of what they do. The driver who collected was very professional and polite. Well done Abbey scrap cars. 10/10
Lynne, this is absolutely fabulous to read. As a business we aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction from initial contact to making your payment and through each 'step' of the collection. Everything is important to making sure that your collection goes smoothly and stress free. I will pass on your comments to everyone here at Abbey. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review.
From start to finish Abbey Scrap Cars we’re extremely efficient and true to Thierry word
Really straight forward process, friendly staff and a good price given for my car. I have already recommended to a friend.
Would highly recommend Abbey Scrap Cars. From the instant online quote the whole process was quick and easy and the money paid into my account on the same day as the car was collected.
Very pleased with the efficient service. Process was easy from start to finish. Payment was received very prompt.
Friendly, professional and very efficient. Received very prompt payment. Would recommend Abbey Scap Cars.
Amazing service. Got money straight away into my account after collection. Highly recommended.
Very professional company, easy process, car collected as arranged on time and hassle free
SUPERB SERVICE , GREAT PRICE , NEXT DAY COLLECTION , EXCELLENT FRIENDLY EFFICIENT DRIVERS , COULDNT BE BETTER , VERY RECOMMENDED BY ME , NIGEL HALL
Great service from initial contact to money in the bank. Very professional outfit. Thanks.
best scrap ever
Very easy to deal with and best price I could find .. hassle free and very happy, recommend and will definitely use them again ..
Easy to get a quote from the website and friendly service on collection. Thanks.
Brilliant service.. very friendly and on time collecting! Would highly recommend 👌
Great service. Easy to organise online, collected car when they said they would and payment and paperwork all sorted on the same day. Highly recommend, will use again.
Very easy process, everything handled promptly and on time
Prompt friendly service. Price I received was higher than I expected. I thoroughly recommend them
I was hugely impressed with the service I received from Abbey Scrap Cars. My garage NRH Limited of Stroud recommended them when the repairs to my Renault Modus were more than the car was worth. I phoned on the Wednesday and the car was picked up from the garage on Friday between 10 - 12 as had been arrange. I have received my scrap certificate and the money for the car as scrap is in my bank account. Excellent service in a very difficult time period for me. Thank you. I shall recommend you. Gina Mann
I recently had the misfortune of a car dying on me (well, too expensive to fix properly). My normal route up to now has been "drive or tow to a scrap yard and have done". The place I bought my new car from recommended Abbey Scrap Cars, so I had a look. To my surprise, they not only took your car away, but they paid you as well. There had to be a catch somewhere, right? As it turns out, no. I sent the request, and Abbey contacted me to arrange a pickup, and ask how I'd like to be paid. At the time given, a very nice man turned up at the door and picked up the key to the defunct vehicle and thanked me, informing me that everything would be taken care of. The car is now gone, with no effort on my part, I have cash in the bank and it couldn't be simpler, or better lead through the process by Abbey. Consummate professionals, making a previously annoying activity quick and completely painless! Couldn't recommend highly enough.
Very pleasant guy who collected my car. Explained how I get my money etc. Text to say exact collection time.
Abbey Scrap Cars 5 star review on 28th July 2022
Exceptional service from beginning to end, everyone very polite and professional, the money paid straight into my bank account within 2 hours of collection, I would highly recommend.
Abbey Scrap Cars is rated 5.0 based on 4,198 reviews