Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
Very quick and professional.
The best company to scrap cars, I got the highest quote, got pick up time, paid as promised. Thanks Abbey Scrap Cars.
Found the whole procedure very professional and they kept to their word on communication and collection.
GOOD SEVICE
From my first contact to collecting the car and paying the money into my bank was less than 24 hours. Turned up on time and complete all the paperwork. Excellent service.
Very very good service even though I was nervous about the process because I had not used this service before I was reassured that everything was going to be okay and I was incredibly happy with the outcome I got great money for my car and they took it away promptly and efficiently with no stress and no drama very happy would highly recommend
Absolutely brilliant service, very quick and easy
Speedy pick up and friendly drivers.
Excellent service from start to finish. Received quote one day car collected next day.Money in account same day.Driver very pleasant and helpful.
Very impressed with Abbey Scrap Cars. Submitted details on the Monday morning. Had a phone call within about 15 minutes offering to collect the next day. I asked if I could instead have my car collected on the Thursday instead and this was accomodated with no problem. The staff I spoke to on the phone were very friendly, helpful and professional. Come the Thursday, Richard called ahead to say he was arriving soon. Within a few minutes, RIchard had arrived. What a great guy RIchard is. Very friendly and helpful explaining what happens after the car is collected (DVLA stuff etc), whilst remaining professional, too. It only took about 15 minutes or so for whole process to be complete. A couple of hours later, the full amount was paid into my account. Very happy with the whole experience from start to finish. Would happily recommend and will use again if needed.
Professional, fast, reliable. Highly recommended.
Very prompt service, collection, certification and payment. Many thanks.
excellent service
On time when getting the old car and very good price, 5 star
Quick and Efficient Service. Very good price too!
Very quick response from when I submitted my request. Polite and efficient staff (Josh) collected my car. Extremely helpful and informed me if the process. Even called me prior with an ETA. Thank you very much. Would happily recommend.
I booked online with Abbey scrap cars, within a few hours the car was collected and money transferred…. Brilliant custom and prompt collection.. Well done guys keep the good work up 👌👌
Excellent service, very polite very efficient collected car at given time. Completely hassle free. Thanks to all involved
Fast & easy to deal with. Collected my car in the 2hr window given. Would recommend and use again. Thanks Abbey Scrap 👍
Miss. Fitzpatrick, your welcome :) We appreciate you taking your time to leave us feedback. We aim to give 100% customer satisfaction from the start to the finish, and strive to give a hassle free experience. Thanks for choosing Abbey Scrap Cars. Feel free to follow us on our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Excellent service 👍
Mr. Hunt, thank you for sharing your experience with Abbey Scrap Cars. We believe that from the initial contact to payment every detail is important to providing 100% customer satisfaction that we aim for, but it is always nice to see that this is reflected in our reviews. Feel free to follow our Facebook page @abbeyscrapcars
Abbey Scrap Cars is rated 4.98 based on 3,186 reviews