Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Scrap Cars
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
good price fast pick up polite driver great
Very good service. Friendly customer service both over the phone and in person when car was collected. Also paid a good price for the car.
Quick response, service very efficient, will recommend.
Excellent service. Very courteous driver, Rich, collected my vehicle. Quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend!
The man who collected my car was fantastic he called me an hour before and was there the exact minute he said he would be, he was extremely friendly and professional
Abbey Scrap Cars 5 star review on 27th April 2021
All round Friendly, prompt, professional service.
Abbey Scrap Cars 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Very professional, quick and made easy, I highly recommended.
excellant service ,and the driver was polite,helpful and it went like clockwork, Thanks !
Very Good . I have recieved phone call and been told the ca will be collected between 8am -10am. The driver collected the car - 5 stars .
Perfect service. I recomend
Abbey Scrap Cars 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Could not be easier or more straight forward. Thank you.
Abbey Scrap Cars 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Fast efficient service.
Excellent service. Phone call to tell me the day of pick up, phone call to say 15 mins away take of pick up. All paper work sorted for me and money straight into my bank account. Couldn't have asked for anything better.
Excellent service ..Josh was Topman very professional... 10 out of 10 for service....
Easy to deal with, friendly and efficient. Would recommend. The guy even noticed and retrieved my USB connector which I'd left in the car 🙂
They were friendly, helpful.
Excellent service, very personable driver all round great service highly recommend.
Highly recommended! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️