The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
I was impressed with The Sewing Studio's website and customer service. Thank you.
Very satisfied with the quick efficient service and delivery. Thank you.
Excellent quick service.
Made a great purchase with my B38, service was very good, would recommend to a friend
Prompt delivery of my chosen fabrics. Thanks
alles bestens
All the fabrics we chose were to make face masks for an upcoming cruise, and were ideal for this purpose. Unfortunately the cruise was cancelled, but the face masks have been admired by lots of people who do not believe I, a 72 year-old male, made them! But I did!! All items beautifully packed, and arrived promptly.
Packaged well. Nice quality of material. Arrived quickly.
The Sewing Studio 4 star review on 16th April 2021
Wonderful selection of materials to choose from and good service after order placed.
There are so many lovely fabrics on the website that I found it difficult to make a choice, but I’m delighted with the one I decided on. I’ll certainly think of the Sewing Studio next time I’m looking. I’ve told several friends how good it is.
In December 2020 I bought a Moda “On the go” layer cake to make my grandson, due in March, a quilt as a gift. I wanted to back it with matching fabric but everything from that range was out of stock, so I decided to wait. In March no stock had arrived, even though the banner had been saying for a while ‘coming soon’. I decided to use a plain backing with two bands of fabric remnants. The quilt turned out well but I wish some idea of waiting time could have been shown.
Im not good at ordering online and messed my order up a few times .thay didnt complain and helped me with how to order .great customer service lovely fabric
Always very helpful staff and a wide range of products. Well done Sewing Studio. I shall return.
I like your selection of fabrics, the choices are very good. I would rate your service highly too. The only reason I have not given top marks is the time taken to restock certain fabrics. I do appreciate that this is likely to be beyond your control, more that of your suppliers, but it is frustrating. Otherwise, I am very satisfied and will continue to use you whereever possible.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,783 reviews