Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Happy with purchase of drink good price and delivery well
Really quick and reliable service and some great beer
Great service, arrived quickly. Lowlander and Lervig beers were amazing. Will definitely get some more.
A great service - so much choice, fantastic that you can choose just one of a beer to try! Fast delivery too with no damage. My second order and will definitely shop here again. Thanks!
Good choice of beers - order arrived quickly
So glad i found wise bartender. Fantastic selection, always delivered quickly, well packaged, with courteous delivery drivers. Have frequently recommended WB to others, and will continue to!
Great beers very well packed came on day stated all round no complaint at all Mick Bell
Always great :)
Great selection of non alcoholic beverages at a reasonable price and good delivery 🚚
Such a great choice of beers
Great selection of drinks at good prices. The bin end packs are a great way to find a new favourite. Speedy delivery too.
A bit slow to send out, but great customer service and pricing
Great selection and price, a little slow on delivery.
Love the choice , love the products , love the personal customer service just wish it got here quicker I’m too impatient to get started on new selections
Wise Bartender 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Wise Bartender 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Absolutely fantastic. Sent my order really quickly which meant it arrived in time for our staycation. Will order from WB again!
Have used Wise Bartender before and have always been pleased with both the products they sell as well as their speed in despatching my orders. Would not hesitate to recommend them and will continue to use them in the future.
Three orders with them now and the products arrive in good time and good condition. Looks like a good range of low and no alcohol products, though I have a favourite and keep reordering that! (Uwe beer, since you ask)
You may have seen my review earlier today. I would like to have amended it in light of the reply I got from them which, unfortunately went into my spam folder! They have sorted it out, it wasn’t Wise Bartender’s problem but Parcel Force’s who damaged the box. I’m just sorry that I didn’t find their email reply sooner. I hope this will put the record straight. My lesson learned from this is to check all your email folders before giving a bad review just in case they replied positively! And, yes, I will be ordering from them again!
So impressed with Wise Bartender: wonderful selection of kombuchas and competitively prices compared to elsewhere. Have already places several orders and recommended to website to others.
Super quick service and reasoable prices; will oder again. Thanks
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,787 reviews