Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
11 days after order - no delivery of product and no communication from seller. Should have been delivered a week ago
Apologies about this, I can see the order was dispatched on the next working day so will follow up with the courier now to find out what has happened. Will send you an email to discuss further :)
Great selection with new finds!
Best value for Natureo wines (still expensive!) but easy to order and timely delivery so no complaints.
Love WIsebartender
Love the variety and choice available, and so many gluten free beer options that taste amazing. I finally feel like Iโ€™m having a proper drink without all the downsides!! I canโ€™t wait to try more!!
Excellent selection of low and no alcohol beers, especially for gluten free. Quick delivery too. I would highly recommend.
Excellent choice of some of my favourite Beers from Europe, good delivery!
Delivered in good time and kept informed of status of delivery
Best non-alcoholic wine I have ever tasted.
I have been looking for a website like this for ages. All alcohol-free options in one place and not too expensive either. Iโ€™ll definitely be ordering again
Excellent service and products
Very quick delivery. Unfortunately, I didnโ€™t like the Cabernet Sauvignon non alcoholic wine but my two friends did ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fabulous range of products to choose from. I have enjoyed the Binary beer and ALT sparkling Chardonnay 0% alc. When I had a query about my delivery the Wise Bartender team responded very quickly to answer my question, and the products arrived quickly and in good condition. Thank you, I have discovered a new range of grown up drinks to enjoy without alcohol.
Excellent online shop with a great selection of AF and gluten free beers! Just need to get the delivery men to leave items in a safe-place and they've cracked it!!
Nice quick service and the drink was spot on Thanks
Always quick and efficient service
Another box of tasty alcohol free beer delivered swiftly to keep me in good spirits.
Good selection of drinks, speedy delivery. Very happy with service
Great company, good selection of non alcoholic drinks. Reasonable prices and fast delivery. Would highly recommend
Quite astonishingly quick supply. Well packaged, good value and a simple to use website. Well done Wise Bartender.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Wise Bartender is rated 4.9 based on 2,925 reviews