247 Airport Transfer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy

"Excellent service"
"Good service but the pricing keeps changing by as much as 50% for the exact same ride. Would be nice to have more stable pricing."
"Reliable punctual easy efficient communication. Wifi in vehicle . Reasonable rates."
"I am very happy with the service. The only bad experience I recently had was when I booked a taxi and 247 sent a driver from another company as all the drivers were busy. The driver from the other company was rude and he wanted more money then what was agreed. However, I logged a complaint and the issue was resolved as 247 was kind enough to send apologies for this incident. Apart from this, all my other experiences were great."
"this is my second time with 247 in London, every thing was as expected from top company, driver was on time, car as ordered, I got an Email a night before the transfer with the car and the driver details witch was very helpful. when in London the next time I will definitely use this company."
"excellent service - very professional driver, super polite and most importantly really safe driving."
"serious and timely driver. the car was a minibus while on the site it is made to believe that your fleet is composed of luxury cars"
"Very prompt, courteous and helpful drivers and call center"
"Last minute call, perfect service inbound and outbound London, very effective customer service and assistance, fair prices, the best ever in London, I will certainly use 247 Airport again and advice their services"
"Driver failed to turn up. Allocated driver from a different firm failed to wait. Zero communication in advance from 24/7 on the booking and changes to the bookings."
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 10th of December! We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way we all expected.
Having looked into your query, I can see the booking needed to be passed to a local company due to an emergency and the price difference paid on top of our agreed price would have been refunded back to you.
It is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment you booked a car till you are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. Situations like the one happened on Sunday are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service at all the time. However, when unforeseen situations appear, a situation that cannot be controlled from the office as the extremely bad weather conditions, there is nothing to be done more. As you have been using our services on a regular basis in the past, you know that such situations are not common for us and we do provide a reliable service to our customers. We, therefore, hope that we will be having the chance to have you as our customer in the future to come regardless of what happened on this particular matter.
"Good communication and on time for pick ups. Found drivers friendly"
"Punctual, precise, polite, safe! I’ll definitely book this service again"
Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again on board!
"Surprising high value welcome and service for airport transportation. Feeling relaxed now that airport transfer is in my list."
We're glad to hear your experience with us was a positive one. Thank you for your feedback, looking forward to seeing you again!
"One of the better ones in a pretty rotten market overall"
Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations completely. Complete customer satisfaction is very important to us at 247 Airport Transfer, and we would like the opportunity to make this right and provide a more pleasant experience for you. We are looking forward to seeing you again on board of our vehicles.
Have a great day!
"Thanks a lot for your service! very good! everything is in time and comfortable, I will definitely use your service in the future!"
Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit!
"Reliable and on time."
Diana, we appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us. We are glad you had a great experience and we hope to see you again soon!
"On time, helpful n sharing personal tips on how to make the most n getting the best deal travelling in Europe."
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Chan! We're pleased to know that you were taken care of by our service team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
"Professionalità, puntualità, gentilezza, pulizia e ottimo prezzo."
Thank you for the positive feedback, Francesca!
"They pick me up on time and we had a great chat all the way to the airport. super friendly driver! I loved that"
We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you, Laura!
"service good, driver polite and helpful"
We appreciate the kind words and thank you for choosing 247 Airport Transfer!
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.70 based on 1,609 reviews