247 Airport Transfer Reviews

1,456 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

02088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

105 Mayes Road

How would you rate 247 Airport Transfer?

Verified Buyer

On time, friendly and affordable.
Dear Nicole,

Thank you for the review sent. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and we are looking forward to work with you in the near future.

Verified Buyer

The driver was on time, polite. The car was clean and tidy. The driver took initiative of taking care of those luggages, very helpful in particular for ladies.

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for the time you took to write your review. We are glad that you have found our drivers polite. We are always trying to provide professional service to our customers.

Verified Buyer

I find the car service is excellent. Helpful drivers - always early and clean comfortable cars. However, I think the website needs a bit of work. The live chat service is excellent but, for example, it is not easy to change a booking time without using the live chat service.
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for the time you took to write your review. We appreciate your loyalty and we would like you to know that we have taken your recommendation on board and we will do our best to improve the service in the near future.

Verified Buyer

Very efficient, on time and professional. Very happy and would recommend. JS, London.
Dear John,

We would like to thank you for your recommendation and for the time you took to write to us. We are looking forward to your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

I used your service before and I was very happy, so I decided to use it again this year. I had a live chat and I was given a quote after giving you all the details needed and I booked it. I was also sent an e-mail confirmation. The day before I needed your services, I received a phone call saying that the price quote I was given was wrong and that I had to pay more. I explained that this was not my mistake as I had provided the correct information and that they could check that. They said that they would check it and that they would call me back. They did call me back saying that although I was right, there was nothing that could be done. I was called on my Greek-Cypriot mobile phone which means that this cost me quite a lot. The difference in price was just 5 pounds and I feel that it did not worth at all disturbing me for something like that. I feel really disappointed not for the driving service, which was very good as always, but for having to go through all this for 5 pounds.
Dear Damaskini,

Thank you for sending your feedback in regards with the journey booked for 21st of January ! We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way you expected. I did investigate the situation with our operator on duty that time and it it seems that there were a few things that were not very clear in the beginning and that is why the things didn't work out exactly the way we were ell expecting.

When you have contacted our online customer support, the price quoted for this journey was given for an estate car type, which is 5£ higher than the saloon car. However due to an error system, the booking was automatically saved for a saloon car, for a lower price by 5£ than the initial quote given. When our colleague called you to confirm the booking, he had noticed that amount of luggage and informed you about the 5£ extra for the estate car ( which in fact was the initial price given, when requesting the booking ). So he made the necessary updates as per initial and the booking was made in the end for an estate with the agreed price. Hope this clarifies what happened.
However if you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to always contact our customer team members and they will happily offer their assistance at anytime.
We are looking forward to having you as our customer in the future and we will do our best to keep your satisfaction at the highest level.

Verified Buyer

great service, drivers friendly and efficient.
Dear Tina,

Thank you for your time and for your kind words of appreciation. We are glad that you have enjoyed the minicab service we provide and we are looking forward to your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

Uso questo servizio da due anni, mi trovo benissimo e lo consiglio vivamente, soprattutto se si divide l'auto e quindi la spesa (che per una persona sola e' un po' alta). Sono efficienti, puntuali, e seri. La prenotazione e' semplice, chiamano poi loro per le conferme e sono attenti e gentili, anche con chi non parla bene inglese!
Dear Francesca,

We thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your loyalty. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and we are looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Verified Buyer

Was a big car (although I only booked an estate), guy was lovely and friendly and helped me with the two kids as much as he could. Including asking my 5 year old where she wanted the car seat. Was fast but safe and will certainly use again.

Dear Tara,

Thank you for your kind words and for your review. We are glad that our driver was of help and we are sure that he will be more than happy to assist with your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

The driver came on time and was very nice
Dear Tomer,

We thank you for your time and for the kind words of appreciation. We are looking forward to your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

Will use again. Very reliable and prompt and helpful
Dear Maharnigar,

Thank you for your time and for the review sent. We are glad that you found our service reliable and we are looking forward to your future bookings.

Good service
Dear Julia,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and we are looking forward to provide you with minicab services in the near future.

Verified Buyer

Great service! Very fast and professional! Would highly recomend and keep using for myself and my clients.
Dear Cristiane,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your loyalty. We will do our best to keep this level of service for you and your customers. Looking forward to your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

Nothing but great service and reasonable prices, thank you!
Dear Alex,

We would like to thank you for the review sent. We are always trying to provide the best rates and we are looking forward to working for you in the near future.

Verified Buyer

The drivers are polite, they come always ahead of time, use GPS i.e. they know their way.
The only problem; you company does not have cars for asap journeys
Your ASAP is 2 hours!
Otherwise everything is fine
Dear Ahmed, Thank you for the review sent and for your kind words. We would like to let you know that your opinion is important to us and we have taken your review on board, we will do our best to improve the minicab service provided. We are looking forward to your future bookings. Have a great day! Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend using this taxi company. The service is wonderful, helpful and caring. The driver is nice and on time. The price is very reasonable.
Dear Nguyen,

We thank you for your recommendation. We are pleased that you have enjoyed our service. We are always looking to provide professional minicab services at reasonable prices. Looking forward to your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

Excellent driver. Driver came on time. Smooth trip to airport.
Highly recommend
Dear Rajesh,

We glad that you have found our services excellent and we thank you for your review and your recommendation. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Verified Buyer

Great service point to point great
Dear Tristan,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you found our service excellent and we are looking forward to your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

Our experiences with 247 Airport Transfer was very efficient. The drivers were on time; if not, early; much to our advantage. Very professional too. Would most certainly use them again.
Dear Diane,

We thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you had a great time on board of our vehicles and we are looking forward to your future bookings.

It was super!!!
Dear Schult,

Thank you for the review sent. We are always glad when our customers find our service excellent. We are looking forward to your future bookings.

Verified Buyer

Always on time, very kind drivers. Always recommend it to friends.
Dear Maria,

Thank you for your review and for the recommendation. We are glad that you have enjoyed our service and we look forward to providing you with excellent journeys in the near future.

247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.75 based on 1,456 reviews