247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
My experience was great. Sabeena
The customer service is good but the driver partners are not good
Driver was polite and in time. Booking was easy through the app.
Very happy with the service. Thank You!
Thank you, Anna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The operator who helped book the journey, the driver, the whole experience made me proud to choose this service for my airport pick up. Thank you all.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with 247 Airport Transfer!
Vey good and professional service. We booked transfer from LHR T5 to Central London and vice versa. Some delay on pick-up from airport - had to contact the head-office a couple of times before the driver arrived but this was due to heavy traffic. Transfer from Central London to LHR T5, perfect and on time. The driver was at our place on time, helped us with the luggage. We booked also our transfer to Potters Bar; again pick-up on time, very polite driver! Will definitely book again next time we are in London!
I’ve been a customer for quite some years now, and I can tell that I’ve never been disappointed. I am always amazed by your service: friendly, absolutely reliable, neat and tidy, well dressed drivers. Nothing to complain about and absolutely recommended!
Always reliable. I have used them many times.
Very late to pick up.
Thank you for the review submitted and for bringing this matter to our attention.
We sincerely apologize for all that you have been trough as unprofessional services is not something we would like to encounter.
We have immediately informed our exclusive customer service representative the problem you have met with, they will try their best to help you solve your problem as soon as possible! Please be assured that our company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and we agree the level of service was not the expected one, however, when unforeseen events appear, events that we cannot control, there is nothing we can do, as a traffic jam or bad weather. Please check your registered email box and thank you so much for your cooperation and kind understanding!
Faiyaz was our driver. Very reliable, prompt service. Even with our delay coming back.
On time and very professional
Enough is enough. I have been using these guys for over 4 years and use them for at least 20 return journeys a year, so. It a good earner for them. Overall though the service has been average at best, but I was willing to take that because they were slightly cheaper than the others. But in the past they’ve left me standing in airports, made me take a 3 hour trip home when the quicker, but longer route, would have taken 1 hour, charged me extra for asking to get home sooner by taking the M25, and on one occasion left us stranded at the airport . But the icing on the cake was today. I got on my flight in Costa Rica and just as we were about to takeoff they said we’d be directed to another airport in South America. Meaning I’d get to my final destination late. 247 said it’s their policy to charge for a less that 3 hour notice cancellation. I was in the air 12 hours before. But they decided to charge me full price for the original trip (I was willing to pay a reasonable amount) and then the full price for the second trip when I finally got home. There was no loyalty, no appreciation for my issues and no willingness to compromise, or help me. So I’m done. It’s over.
I appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with and I am sorry that you have decided to no longer use our company for your transfers. Please also accept my sincere apologies for the disappointing service you have received on this recent journey. I have noticed on this last trip that the driver was sent to the airport accordingly as there were no amendments made. I am extremely sorry that you feel disappointed about the charge done for the driver's no show situation, but we have to respect certain organizational policies and regulations. We work with drivers as self employed and these charges are payable to driver for their time and effort, specially knowing that in this case, he made his way from central London to the airport, loosing time and fuel. We cannot proceed with a refund and we expect all our customers to understand why and to understand that there are a few procedures in place to also protect the drivers, who make every effort to provide the service in a timely and professional manner. I am once again very sorry for the previous incidents which were beyond our control and for the unpleasant moments that you went through. But there is no control of minicab offices on road accidents/delays due to weather, traffic or any other unexpected issues. We can simply inform the customers about the expected time in such circumstances. The controllers on duty try their best in helping with this kind of unpleasant situation and let me assure you our intent is only to deliver a solution as soon as possible. Delays at airports are outside of our reasonable control however we do try to ensure that drivers are dispatched and arrive at collection points according to passenger instructions. Due to this, we always try to compensate our customers for this kind of delays by offering discounts or free journeys in order to demonstrate that we do offer reliable services and these do not happen on a regular basis. Hoping for the best and looking forward for any questions you might have, I hope this timeline manages to clarify how things happened.
We waited 45 minutes after passing through customs for our driver to show up. I prefer to have the driver wait for me not vice versa. We tried to connect through text and phone yet didn't receive any kind of contact for more than 30 minutes. This was, simply put, unacceptable service on every level.
The driver's response when confronted with this was that he has sometimes had to wait up to two hours for arrivals. Seriously? Not my problem. You're job today is to pick me up on time!!
I am sorry that you had to write this feedback on your recent journey. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused as this was definitely not our intent.
We monitor flights and send our drivers into the terminal for the last confirmed estimated time of arrival of your flight. For all international airport collections we include 60 minutes of waiting time within each booking and you can also include a delay time to your booking, allowing additional time should you need this to reach your drive.
The flight landed at 8:19 pm, pick up time updated to 9:19 pm. Driver updated his status to Passenger on board at 9:25 pm, all recorded tracking history having checked beforehand.
Initially, with the flight landing at 08:05 pm, yes, the pick up would have been for 09:05 pm. But the flight landed later, at 08:19 pm so the automatically the pickup time was updated to 09:19. This is the reason why the flight number is a mandatory field when making an airport booking, so both the controller and driver can monitor it and enter inside in accordance with the updated flight landing time. I hope this timeline manages to clarify how things happened. Hoping for the best and looking forward to any questions you might have.
Great company, efficient driver and great service! will definitely be using them again!
Very professional, safe ride, really nice driver. Totally recommend.
Excellent service, highly recommended.
The driver was late. He said our driver’s car broke down, so I came to the airport instead of that car. I am not sure it was true or not. The previous service from the airport was also delayed. Finally your company offered a 10£ discount this time. I don’t want to use my smartphone because network operator is Japanese company, so the charge for call is higher than local’s. Be punctual I hope. If a driver is punctual, customers will be satisfied with the service, and it makes us relax, just wait for a driver to pickup us at the meeting point. There is no need to contact the company and a driver. It is a very ideal service for tourists. I think I would pay extra money if I take this kind of service.
Driver was on time, courteous and knows his way. Will definitely engage 247 again when we’re in London.
Good Service.
The driver picked us at the hotel arrived on time
Was smart and professional
good service
Worst experience with a taxi company ever. The driver who supposed to drive me to the airport didn’t show up! As he was late I called the office and was advised that driver is just a few minutes away. I was still waiting but no one arrived. I tried to call the driver as I received a message with his number a day before and after many attempts, he picked up the phone and he was in bed! I called the office again and after long waiting time I was just rudely told that the driver should have been there but he will cancel my booking and return the money, no apologies, no solution offered and no refund till I contacted the company again! AVOID AT ANY COST AS YOU MIGHT MISS YOUR FLIGHT like I nearly did!
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 28th of January! Situations like the one happened on Monday morning are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service. Having looked into your query, I can see that a full response was given, the booking needed to be outsourced to another company due to an emergency.
We deeply apologise once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. As our customer service supervisor said, it is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. We do hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance. Moreover you can use the discount offered on your return trip when booking your trip and one of our operators will manually adjust the price.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.67 based on 1,718 reviews