247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
Your company is deserved to be a 5-star service provider
Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing 247 Airport Transfer and we hope to see you again soon!
Excellent service provided, very happy with the driver.
As already spoken with Elena, I have no news from tourists. So... no news is good news!
Very good service; affordable reliable and available, even at short end notice!
booked taxi 2 days ahead, but they left me waiting two hours at the airport. After numerous calls they hired another company to take me from the airport
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. We hope that you will take the patience to read what we have to say in our defense, therefore please check the following notes made on your affirmations. Having looked into your first transfer, we can see that this was not completed by us but by a partner company. We completely understand that the first situation faced was a difficult one, but as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. Our intention is not to leave the customer stranded but to send a driver and do the pick up on time, as per his request. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time but they did not do their job properly.

Again, apologies for the stress and inconvenience caused by this matter, there are certain policies and terms to be followed. There is no control of minicab offices on such unexpected issues and we can simply inform the customers about the expected time in such circumstances. Please be assured that our company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and we agree the level of service was not the expected one, however, when unforeseen events appear, events that we cannot control, there is nothing we can do, as a traffic jam or bad weather. We much appreciate your time and we thank you for giving us the chance to serve you!
driver was waiting for us in the middle of the night. great service
Drivers are polite and helpful
Great Driver! Great service!
Excellent service! Driver was on time, car very comfortable and clean.
Tried and tested on many occasions, always a professional and excellent service throughout from time of booking, confirmation of booking, notification and photo of who the driver will be, to being greeted at the airport. Drivers are very smart and punctual and vehicles always clean. Great service would not hesitate to recommend contact.
After a very stressful few days my colleague arrived at Heathrow to be collected via 247 Airport Transfer. To my colleagues disappointment the car was 20 minutes late and the driver had lost his parking ticket therefore they could not get out. Not only that, the driver did not accept card, could not find an ATM and could not provide change nor a receipt! To make the journey even more uncomfortable the car was so overpowering of cheap car freshener it gave an awful headache. When trying to input feedback via the feedback form that was sent, I am again led to a non-existent page. This is not the 4.7/5 service I expect. We put our trust in 247 Airport Transfer to get home with no complications and that they failed immensely. We will not be using this service again.
We apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. We can understand how this situation has made you question the trust you have in us, and for that we are sorry. Delays at airports are outside of our reasonable control however we do try to ensure that drivers are dispatched and arrive at collection points according to passenger instructions. Having looked into this query, I can see that a reply was given by our customer service supervisor along with the driver's explanations. We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail like any other business and its because we deal with humans and unpredictable situations appear every day. We thank you for giving us the opportunity of serving you as our customer and we do hope we will have the chance in the future as well.
I have used 247 Airport Transfers on numerous occasions. I have consistently found the drivers to be very professional and punctual. I would recommend this company for any Transfers without the stress. A excellent service provider.
Great service!! Highly recommended!
Thank you for your rating, Charles!
For many years now we have used 247Airport Transfer company for almost all our travel arrangemets. There were journeys not only to the airports and back but also journeys elsewhere. In all those years we have never been let down and had a pleasant trip. The booking process is quick and easy either on line or via friendly office. Drivers are always smartly dressed, polite and helpful. There fleet is modern and cars are clean and fresh. I would not hesitate to give my strongest reccomendation.
I paid extra money both ways for a child seat to protect and restrain my 6 month old baby. On both trips the driver had not installed the seat when they picked me up. They then did not install it correctly nor knew how to. It was only held in at one point with a seatbelt and hence the restraint would have moved around the cabin in an accident and offer no protection. I had to hang onto my child, in the restraint, the entire way.
Dear Mark,

We would like to thank you for sending us your feedback in regards to the reservations booked for the 23rd and 24th of September. Please be kind to accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused. Our company has professional, well mannered and attentive drivers and the manner in which they do their job is a cautious one, not to endanger our clients', their lives or the other road users. Following your concern, we have immediately forwarded this to the drivers' supervisor and e-mails have been sent to both drivers in order for us to have their statements as well so we can give a rightful response.

Once again, we sincerely do apologize for the presented issues that you have faced and we are tremendously sorry for the inconvenient situation that we have put you in. We will reply with an official answer as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Excellent service
That's great to hear, Julie! Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Great service ... but was surprised seeing the driver texting while in traffic. Another concern is patience ... one driver was somewhat irritated with the driving of others
All Good
Thank you for your feedback!
The driver was on time and the ride was pleasant. Recommended.
Very good service, everything went smooth and professional. Great car, a great driver, I would recommend this service for everyone who wants professional transfer from airport.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and share your experience with others. We hope to see you again on board!
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.68 based on 1,692 reviews