247 Airport Transfer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

02088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

105 Mayes Road

How would you rate 247 Airport Transfer?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have been offered an excellent service starting with the booking procedure prior to leaving home. The vehicle was well maintained, the drivers were punctual, friendly and safe. I would definitely use 247 Airport Transfer in the future and recommend it to others. The rates were pretty competitive too."
"On time, reliable drivers, they always do their best.,"
"Great service! Always book my transfers beforehand on the app which is super convenient. Rates could be more competitive."
"reliable. Gives emailed invoice and receipt for tax deduction purpose"
"More than 25 minutes late resulting in me almost missing my flight yet no compensation in the form of some money off."
Dear James,
We are very sorry to hear that the transfer booked on 29th of June did not go the way you expected!This is not a common situation for our transfers; I assure you it was an exception and everything will go smoothly with the next journeys. Unfortunately, the driver allocated to the journey that time does no longer work with us and we cannot investigate this further with him. We would much appreciate if you could contact our customer team members directly once you encounter a difficulty on your bookings.

By way of apology on this occasion, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £20 of next journey with us, in the hopes that you will decide to book with us again and give us the chance to prove that what happened was an isolated case. To benefit from the discount, just send an e-mail once you book the journey and one of my colleagues will apply it manually. Once again, please allow us to express our apologies for the situation you encountered and the hopes that you will benefit from our services in the future.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Thank you for your time.
"I'm beyond disappointed and annoyed with 24/7 Airport Transfer. Not once during any of my communications with this company did I get asked for payment upfront and then less than 12 hours before my transport if booked I received an email saying I have to pre-pay. Then when I raised my concerns about pre-paying for a service before I receive the actual service (i.e. what if the driver doesn't show up?), I was assured that they were very reliable and the driver would definitely not be late. Lo and behold, he was 20 minutes late. After all the concerns about me, it turns out 24/7 Airport Transfer are the ones who are not reliable. We called twice to confirm the booking and both times were told "no worries". Apparently, there were worries. Their website claims that their vehicles have free wi-if. There was no free wi-fi. Also our driver was clearly struggling to remain awake as he was swerving all over the road and at times driving very erratically. In short. 24/7 Airport Transfers did not meet their commitment and when I emailed them to complain about the situation, they emailed me back, lying about why their driver was late (I know it was a lie because he told me a completely different story) and offered a meager discount for my next journey. WHY ON EARTH WOULD THERE BE ANOTHER JOURNEY? This service was utterly appalling."
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards with the journey booked with our company. We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way we all expected on this occasion. Having looked into this query, I can assure you this situation was a singular case. We always strive to provide the drivers on time, but when unforeseen events appear, events that cannot be avoided from the office, we always arrange the pick up with a company that can have a car there on time. We are sorry that you feel disappointed about the offered discount, but we have to respect certain organizational policies and regulations.
Once again, thank you for your feedback so far. It is very important for us to know if our drivers offer the promised professional transfers in London. Please receive once again our deepest apologies and keep in mind that the offered discount for your next booking with 247 Airport Transfer is still available.
"Professional company with very good services. The driver was in time and the journey was very pleasant."
"Big change in pricing from 57 pounds to 78 pounds en route to airport . Driver said that if I don't agree he will have to pull over, which is ridiculous. Was travelling with a crying 18 month old which is already stressful enough. Of the price increase, 6 pounds was for waiting more than 10 mins which I accepted. Bulk of price increase was due to number of big bags. I asked for a car for 4 big bags and 4 carry on bags. In the end, we had 5 big bags (the extra one was due to my wife's expressed breast milk) which i explained was unexpected. When I tried to speak to the operator, he just referred me to terms and conditions and the phone line got cut off. Subsequently, it was a 'take it or we will leave you by the street' text message to the driver. At the end of the day, it was very unpleasant experience. Those with young kids, please do not use this service. I asked my wife and nanny if I over-reacted and they too felt we were violated. We would have paid the 20 pounds more if it was managed properly, but the attitude of everyone involved was a real let down. We are never using this service again."
Dear Declan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are very sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience with us. As we consider customers' reviews very valuable, our customer service representative team has immediately informed our related department the problem you have met with.
When you have booked the journey online, you requested a MPV car type, which indeed is suitable for only 4 medium and 4 small bags. However when the driver met you at the airport, he had noticed that there were more bags than booked, suitable for a bigger vehicle, a 7 seater, its price being higher by 15£. Therefore in this case, the driver was entitled to ask for the right price of the journey, but this does not excuse at all his attitude. The drivers' supervisor has been informed about this matter and he will definitely address this in an appropriate manner with him. All of our drivers are trained to be professional, well mannered and attentive to our clients needs. Unfortunately, this situation it is not acceptable and he will be admonished, since our company's image was affected. We assure you that we take every feedback on board. Given the situation that happened and because we value our customers and wish not to lose them, we would like to offer you an extra 20% off your next booking with us, as an attempt to show you how our services really look like in normal circumstances. Hoping for the best and looking forward for any questions you might have!

Best regards,
247 Airport Transfer Team
"Great value, courteous drivers, punctual and very comfy cars!"
"Booked through Kabee to Luton airport. On time and spacious clean car."
"Good service, friendly driver, clean vehicle"
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always trying to provide excellent services to our customers. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
"Found 247 Transfers very efficient and professional. Excellent contact and confirmation information provided via emails and phone. Transfers on time and well arranged. Vehicles and drivers were a high standard. Would use again and recommend."
Dear Jayne,
We would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation.We are glad that you found our service reliable and we do hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings. Have a great day! Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
"Your drivers are always on time, smartly dressed and polite. Cars used are modern and clean. Messages received are informative and reassuring."
Dear Jan, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always trying to provide the best services for our customers. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a great day! Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
"On time. good and polite drivers. reasonable rates"
Dear Nathalie, We are always trying to provide the best fares for our customers and the best service. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a great day! Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
"Totally reliable and always on time"
"Great service, punctual and very polite driver."
"Punctuality"
"On time, good sized vehicle and no crazy driving."
Dear Thomas, Thank you for your time to write us a positive feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our services and found them reliable and we hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings. Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team.
"Always courteous, very reliable, happy to wait and help with luggage without asking and smart, pleasant drivers."
"Been using these guys quite a few times now and I'm planning to keep doing so! Cars are clean, drivers polite and most importantly always on time!!"
Dear Jan, We would like to thank you for your positive feedback . We are glad that you enjoyed our services and we are always trying to provide professional drivers and timely services to our customers. Have a great day! Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.72 based on 1,544 reviews