1st Choice Insurance Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance

0800 078 7003 / 0300 600

sales@brokerbusinessdirect.co.uk

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy

"Got the best quote for fleet insurance by far ( other insurance brokers were no where near the quote 1choice offered me ) And today added another vehicle and they did it there and then along a very reasonable cost for the additional van. Thank you again"
"This is the third year we have used 1st choice and we are just as happy this year as the previous years. Always great communication with Mandy, anything we want changed or added is sorted quickly and always at a good price. Highly recommended."
"Best insurance company I used in 10 years, very helpful staff willing to help, easy to get hold on the phone, I had to deal with Sam and Claire best customer service I got from a insurance company, I would highly recommend 1st Choice insurance to anyone, Kastro From KL Builders Limited"
"I called to see if I could better deal on my renewal and was pleased to make a saving of £75.00, happy days. I must add that the call experience I had with Ashley was completely professional, helpful, friendly and patient, I would definitely recommend."
"Very satisfied with service. Easy to add and remove vehicles. Thanku..."
"Very efficient good customer service with good cheap insurance lovely job"
"Very unhelpful I'm a disatifed custom as you have stolen just shy off £1100 off me with no refund also resulted in a cancelled policy and you also block my number so thank a bunch 1st choice !!!"
Hello Liam,

The only reason we or an insurer would ever cancel a policy would be if there was a claim or discrepancies in the details we were given when the policy was incepted.

Please feel free to call us on 0800 078 7003 and we will do our best to help you.

Thanks

1st Choice Insurance
"professionals, very happy to deal with them."
"Very good"
"Covered me for l wanted"
"Great service, I checked quotes from 5 different brokers and 1st choice were the most reasonably priced"
"Best customer service ever"
"Very good"
"Ryan was great in sorting our insurance out. Would recommend to anyone."
"The best. They are kind and helpful. 😊"
"Great service good policy and cheap insurance the team at 1st choice cater for all your insurance needs, have been using them for years"
"Very helpfull."