1st Choice Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance
Read 1st Choice Insurance Reviews

About 1st Choice Insurance:

We're a national commercial insurance broker, who compares over 80+ insurance policies to save businesses time, hassle & money! We pride ourselves on being friendly and knowledgeable and we'd like to deliver the best customer service to our clients. If you have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can resolve it.

admin@1stchoiceinsurance.co.uk

Jupiter House, Sitka Drive, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy
Well what can I say about 1st Choice Insurance? Firstly, I was greeted by Poppy in the sales team, probably the most pleasant experience I have had whilst setting up insurance as this was a bit alien to me, this was a traders policy, something I haven’t used before. She was so helpful but not just that, we actually had fun whilst conducting a business transaction together, there was no rush to get to the end result which is ultimately getting me to buy a policy. After quoting me happy with the best quote by a mile, I felt I didn’t need to get any other quotes because I had already bought into Poppy. They say people buy from people, I did just that. She’s outstanding on the phone and for this reason I will be doing two things moving forward: 1. Is to always use Poppy and 1st Choice Insurance for my traders policies and 2. Keep recommending them as a company to go to for 1st Class Service with a Smile. Following on from setting up my policy, the confirmation emails, etc have been very informative and easy to understand. A total breath of fresh air. Huge thank you to Poppy and 1st Choice Insurance and no I didn’t get paid for this review, it’s from the heart ❤️
Thank you so much for the review Wayne! We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied by the service that Poppy provided for you :)
thank you for your help sorting my van insurance and advising me the best solution for my needs, the adviser Caz was great and very very helpful and not one bit pushy.
very supportive and knowledgable and very efficient in replying.
Thank you for your review Shams! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and we're glad to have been able to help you with your insurance needs :)

Did you know that if you recommend us to your friends and family for their commercial insurance and they book on a policy through us, we will give you a £50 credit towards your 1st Choice account? Simply get them to let us know you've sent them over!

If you didn't mind leaving your review on Google too, it would be greatly appreciated - https://g.page/1stChoiceInsuranceUK/review?rc
Hi my experience with first choice car insurance was made simple and amazing. very helpful easy to approach. Easy to get through to. Would defo recommend.
Thank you so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate it :)

Jo Wellings, provided us with a very helpful and friendly service.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback :)
Luke from 1st Choice has been extremely helpful making sure my policy has been set up correctly and has communicated brilliantly with members of his team when I had a few problems. I’m really impressed with the level of customer service and commitment to getting problems solved - something you don’t always get these days! I would definitely recommend this company.
Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for your review, we're so happy to hear that you've been pleased with the customer service from Luke. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

I was served by Natalya, who was very professional and so polite in answering my never ending questions!

She fully explained what it was I was buying and made me feel very comfortable in proceeding with my insurance.

I’ll definitely be calling her again.
Thank you!
Thank you so much for your review! We're delighted to hear that you have been happy with the service delivered by Natalya, please do let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

If you didn't mind leaving your review on Google too, it would be appreciated - https://g.page/1stChoiceInsuranceUK/review?rc
Fantastic service from Mike. Spent a whole day ensuring everything was correct. Excellent in all aspects.
Thank you for your review Adam :) We really appreciate your business and your feedback on the service provided by Mike! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

I really appreciate your help
fast service and friendly advisor
Thank you so much for your review Kamy! We really appreciate your business and your feedback :)
Clare was extremely helpful and resolved my issue, she even called me back as promised, without me having to chasing her...Thanks for your help.
Thank you so much taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your business and your feedback. Glad to hear that Claire has been able to help you with what you needed :)

Alice Connolly helped me with my insurance for my first van. Lovely lady , very helpful, and happy to explain things to me. Couldn't have asked for a better service
Thankyou
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate your business and your feedback. Very happy to hear that Alice has been so helpful an delivered an excellent service to you, as this is very important to us :)

1st Choice Insurance have been absolutely brilliant with making what could have been a very difficult task rather easy. Alex in particular was extremely helpful and answered all my questions in a professional and timely manner.
I also received a very competitive quote for fleet insurance and public and employers insurance, I’m very happy with the service and I would definitely recommend 1st Choice Insurance.
Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate your feedback :) We're so glad to hear that Alex has been able to help you get the insurance you needed, do let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Antony was friendly and helpful and provided a great customer service. The price we were quoted was superb and Antony explained everything in detail. Purchasing insurance was easy and straightforward. I Would definately recommend this company. A1 service in every way. Many thanks.
Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for your review :) We're so happy to hear that Antony has delivered you a good deal and excellent service! Please let us know if we can help you with any other insurance needs.

found a difficult policy at a great price

Shout out to Jo & Mandy for there help
Hi Paul! Thank you so much for your review :) Glad to hear that Jo and Mandy have been able to deliver an excellent service!
Mike was really easy to talk to and managed to sort my fleet insurance out in no time.
Thanks for the review Bradley! Glad to hear that Mike has been able to deliver a swift service for you :)

I recently purchased a policy through 1st Choice Insurance. It was a pleasure dealing with Alice in the sales team. I told her exactly what I wanted. She found the best quote for me and any questions I had were answered thoroughly. A very pleasant experience and no hold times. Alice called me back on time to get things set up, allowed plenty of time for me to consider my options and I didn’t feel pressured. Personally, I always feel that the first experience matters the most and after dealing with Alice and 1st Choice Insurance I’d recommend them and definitely contact them as my 1st choice at my next renewal. Many thanks to Alice!
Thank you so much for your review Suf! We really appreciate your business and your feedback, we're very happy to hear that Alice has been able to provide you with an excellent service :)

10/10, Alice went out her way get us the best price, explained everything I asked, friendly easy service.
Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're glad to have been able to help you with your business insurance, please let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

The service I received to correct a mistake predominantly of 1stChoices own doing was excellent. They made good the initial mistake from last year, which was a big mistake and meant that I was uninsured for a period.
I dealt with the following people and they all went the extra mile and were very pleasant.
Maisie Dodd
Jo Wellings
Mandy Lanning
Carly Francis
Sylvia Williams
I have given 4 stars because of the initial mistake, but the service I received afterwards to correct the mistake was definitely 5 star.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mark! We really appreciate your business and thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify the issue for you. If we can help you with anything else, do let us know :)

Very quick efficient and friendly service
Thank you for your review Shadrack! We appreciate your business and your feedback :)

Excellent communications and fast response around a time critical situation. Very pleased with the service we received.
Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're delighted to hear that you have been pleased with the service, if the team can help you with anything else please let us know :)

1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 504 reviews