1st Choice Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance
Read 1st Choice Insurance Reviews

About 1st Choice Insurance:

We're a national commercial insurance broker, who compares over 80+ insurance policies to save businesses time, hassle & money! We pride ourselves on being friendly and knowledgeable and we'd like to deliver the best customer service to our clients. If you have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can resolve it.

admin@1stchoiceinsurance.co.uk

Jupiter House, Sitka Drive, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy
Well what can I say about 1st Choice Insurance? Firstly, I was greeted by Poppy in the sales team, probably the most pleasant experience I have had whilst setting up insurance as this was a bit alien to me, this was a traders policy, something I haven’t used before. She was so helpful but not just that, we actually had fun whilst conducting a business transaction together, there was no rush to get to the end result which is ultimately getting me to buy a policy. After quoting me happy with the best quote by a mile, I felt I didn’t need to get any other quotes because I had already bought into Poppy. They say people buy from people, I did just that. She’s outstanding on the phone and for this reason I will be doing two things moving forward: 1. Is to always use Poppy and 1st Choice Insurance for my traders policies and 2. Keep recommending them as a company to go to for 1st Class Service with a Smile. Following on from setting up my policy, the confirmation emails, etc have been very informative and easy to understand. A total breath of fresh air. Huge thank you to Poppy and 1st Choice Insurance and no I didn’t get paid for this review, it’s from the heart ❤️
Thank you so much for the review Wayne! We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied by the service that Poppy provided for you :)
Really helpful in obtaining fleet cover for us. Great price too.
Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you have been pleased with the service provided :)
Lower price and charming young man , What’s not to like?
Thank you for your review Margaret! Please get in touch if we can helpy ou with anything else :)
Very good service Alice was wonderful and helpful throughout the process one of the best she is
Thank you for your review Nasar!
I have been dealing with tom and have to say hes been very patient and very helpful.. im happy with the advise and help he has given me and I wouod recommend this company with my experience of booking my insurance. A+++++++ thank you tom!!!
Hi Jason! Thank you so much for your positive review :) We're happy to hear you have been pleased with the service provided by Tom!

Did you know if you recommend your friends and family to us for their commercial insurance, for every referral that signs up with us, you get a £50 credit back onto your 1st Choice account to say thank you?
Stacey has been exceptional throughout the process . Taking on board all of our requirements and providing a policy that was suited to us. Thank you Stacey much appreciated
Harry got the policy within minutes,no fuss, no compromise, great customer service
Martin Bonham
The broker I was dealing with was amazing. Great advise on products, and really helped with a difficult task... Also really easy to chat, and shopped around to find me the best deal.
After my previous broker had failed miserably and had ended up trying to sell me a very expensive domestic insurance policy, Stephen at First Choice was able to find me a commercial insurance policy with the right cover for my B&B and Holiday Let within a couple of hours. Very happy with the service.
Great service, really went with he extra mile to deliver the best service possible
My experience with 1st Choice Insurance was really pleasant, Stacey Bullock was very patient with me and explained everything, got me the best price on the market.
Very good company helped me when times were hard excellent communication from the team
I was contacted by a very polite and helpful poppy.
And the whole process was easy and quick even with my replacement phone that seems to have a mind of its own.
I could reach poppy easily and always got a quick reply by email.
And she was the only person from 1st choice
That contacted me.
No names but other companies contacted me a number of times and it was always someone different meaning repeatedly giving the same information over, over.
The price was spot on and as off tomorrow I can start to get my cars ready to be advertised
Thank you very much poppy and 1st choice insurance.
It's been a joy and look forward to a prosperous
Relationship with you 🤝
Top class service.
Quick, great price and better cover than previously at half the cost.
I had been greeted by Sam Picken from the Sales department. Brilliant bloke. He gave me a really good price on what was needed. Sam had made everything go smooth from start to finish! I would definitely recommend these guys. Very Professional, kind and not too pushy!
Tom was great! Found me fleet insurance that nobody else could. Documents sent within the hour.
Would recommend
Top coumunicatios . thank you
Stacey Bullock was dealing with my insurance quote. She was very helpful, quick and efficient. She took the stress and hassle away from me trying to find the best quote possible.
Thank you for Great and professional service , excellent. Stacey is brilliant
Great professional service , thank you Stacey, very pleased.
Very Happy with service provided from Stacey Bullock, quick, professional, direct, patient. Thank you.
1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.78 based on 314 reviews