1st Choice Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance
Read 1st Choice Insurance Reviews

About 1st Choice Insurance:

We're a national commercial insurance broker, who compares over 80+ insurance policies to save businesses time, hassle & money! We pride ourselves on being friendly and knowledgeable and we'd like to deliver the best customer service to our clients. If you have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can resolve it.

admin@1stchoiceinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy
I really cannot fault the team at 1st Choice. I have been speaking to a lovely lady Kirsty who has offered me a great friendly service, This is my 1st year with a fleet policy so everything has been an experience but Kirsty has helped me through it every step of the way . Would recommend :)
Steven Matthews was really helpful. Very happy with the customer service Support.
Excellent,
Quick and efficient service from Anthony. Excellent price
Good,nb1...
Caz and the team dealt from quote to purchase in a very professional and personal way. I would highly recommend
Fantastic 1st experience with first choice! Especially advisors Sam & Tom! Both very informative on the policies offered and assisted in me securing the right insurance for my business! Highly recommend!
Thank you Tom for your glowing review! We will be sure to pass your praise on to Sam and Tom :)
Number one thank you
Horrible company. They keep all your money when you cancel your insurance. They will be so nice to you at the start. Please be careful.
Hello,

Very sorry to hear you have had a bad experience.

If your policy has been canceled a return premium should have been offered.

I can't find your record to be able to help any more here, but if you could please call Rose on 01743 770500 and i'm positive we will be able to help you more.

Thanks

1st Choice Insurance
Took out a policy and then told it was cancelled got hold of someone and told there ring me back but still waiting for phone call only been three days
Called there number and spent hour and half on hold and then give up waiting would not recommend going with these again you pay cheap and that’s the service you get
Excellent service and really appreciate speaking to a person (well done)
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Great that we could help you find a great policy and also offer excellent service!
Very efficient staff polite and get the business done
Thank you for your kind feedback Anthony, very happy we could help you.
All staff are very efficient polite and get the business done
Great service delivered by 1st Choice Insurance!
This company is an absolute disgrace and should be avoided.
After taking out a policy and paying in full I started receiving emails asking for proof of no claims and proof from a previous insurer an old claim was a non fault claim ,All this was sent.
I then received emails saying there was an additional premium of £1086.20 or they would cancel policy.
My previous insurer confirmed by letter my previous claim was hit and run and recorded as Non fault but Ist choice made excuse after excuse not to accept it.
Finally with nowhere to go and banging my head against a brick wall I agreed to pay the balance, I asked for monthly direct debit for this balance ,their answer was ,as I had opted to pay in full at start of policy I could not pay the additional premium by installments ,so I had no choice but to cancel the policy.
Gave them £1700, Refund of £1300 £400 taken for 3 weeks cover, Absolute disgrace and a nightmare to try and resolve issues they manufacture
I have just taken out car insurance with these. they keep asking me to send proof of no claims etc. when I send it I just get another email back asking me to send proof and will not tell me what's wrong with the proof I've already sent. also if they do not get sufficient proof within the next few days they will cancel and charge me £75.
I will not even give them one star but no choice. They did my courier insurance and take £320.19. 2days later they email me saying that my insurance will be cancelled. Because my car is not suitable for courier. There Was Luke cheaslum. Mike.Daniel .
Rose. Everybody was saying we will call you back no body was calling me. The wanted to steal my money. After they give me £50 short of my money. Don’t give your money at front. I was out of work for three weeks. My number is07737792000 I don’t know what to do? Is there any one can help?
I dealt with Sam Pickens at 1st Choice on a complicated landlords commercial property insurance policy. Sam was knowledgable, intelligent, responsive and patient and ultimately secured an excellent deal. Thank you !@
Always very helpful with any of my requirements. Claire has been excellent and just saved me alot of money.
I really cannot fault the team at 1st Choice. They offer great service, always find me a great deal and are only one phone call away. This is my 3rd year renewing my policy and I'm happy to still be looked after by this company. Many of the people I have recommended to them also agree. Thanks guys!
Great service, compared the market and found me a great price!
Great service once again, thanks to all the guys who have dealt with my policy! :)
1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 179 reviews