1st Choice Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance

0800 078 7003 / 0300 600

sales@brokerbusinessdirect.co.uk

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy

"professionals, very happy to deal with them."
"Very good"
"Great"
"Covered me for l wanted"
"Great service, I checked quotes from 5 different brokers and 1st choice were the most reasonably priced"
"Best customer service ever"
"Good service"
"Very good"
"Ryan was great in sorting our insurance out. Would recommend to anyone."
"The best. They are kind and helpful. 😊"
"Great service good policy and cheap insurance the team at 1st choice cater for all your insurance needs, have been using them for years"
"Ok"
"Very helpfull."
"Recently renewed my insurance with 1 choice with several amendments needed, all were dealt with swiftly and with out issue , all over the phone diarect, so nice and reassuring to have that hassle free contact."
"Great Company, nothing is to much hassle Mike shepherd sorted all my insurance out with no stress."
"Whilst Business Insurance is becoming increasingly complex, we are delighted to have changed from another broker to 1st Choice last year. This year's renewal raised a number of questions but we were delighted to receive first class service from you, and in particular, Jo Wellings. We have no hesitation in recommending you to other businesses, and I will be contacting 1st Choice to see what is available to new start up business and existing ones. Congratulations to 1st Choice for providing a truly personal touch to its service."
"Very good service"
"Excellent customer service but prices are far to high even with many years no claims"
Hi Thomas, thanks for mentioning our great service, our team do try hard to deliver top customer service. Price wise, we are always competitive and try to find the best deal we can. I'm sure we beat any quote you had received before? We will make a note on our system, and come renewal, we will work hard to find you a price you're happy with. Thanks, Callum
"Very reliable very quick to get u insurance I thank them a lot"
"Very good they went out of their way to get through to a company when I couldn't"
1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 142 reviews