1st Choice Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance
Read 1st Choice Insurance Reviews

About 1st Choice Insurance:

We're a national commercial insurance broker, who compares over 80+ insurance policies to save businesses time, hassle & money! We pride ourselves on being friendly and knowledgeable and we'd like to deliver the best customer service to our clients. If you have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can resolve it.

admin@1stchoiceinsurance.co.uk

Jupiter House, Sitka Drive, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy
Natalya was fantastic from start to finish. She is an excellent communicator, diligent and honest. The customer service that she provided made me feel as though I was her only customer, and that her entire focus was on meeting the needs of my company. The service that I have received has boosted my belief in British customer service
Thank you so much for the review Paul, we really appreciate your business and your feedback. So wonderful to hear that Natalya has been able to help find what you needed and that she's delivered excellent customer service to you! We pride ourselves on trying our very best for our clients :) Did you know that if you recommend us to your friends and family for their commercial insurance and they book on a policy through us, we will give you a £50 credit towards your 1st Choice account? Simply get them to let us know you've sent them over! If you didn't mind leaving your review on Google too, it would be greatly appreciated - https://g.page/1stChoiceInsuranceUK/review?rc
He discussing everything regarding refunds and all other parts of the policy and I was more than happy with the resourcefulness of the agent.
Unlike some, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Liam was able to explain everything I was uncertain about in terms that I could understand. I was given all of the options, costs and details of cover before suggesting the best options for my venture. The price of the policies were fair and covered all of my requirements. All in all, they were most helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.
Mike went above and beyond to help us
Alex parish is a top guy, very helpful and got us the best quote on the market!!
Absolutely amazing customer service from Natalya Really helpful, professional and lovely to talk to Went above and beyond and Couldnt do anymore Highly recommend 1st choice and Natalya Really helped me out will definitely be staying with them and using them for other services in the future
Where can I start… BRILLIANT service from Jo Wellings. She was professional and was absolutely delight to talk to over the phone. Definitely will be contacted her in future for further insurance policies that need to be renewed. Excellent through out!!
Very happy with how Joshua sorted everything out for me and got my fleet insurance done as soon as possible
Excellent customer service! I spoke to Jo and she was very helpful through the whole process. I would strongly recommend using 1st Choice.
Tom Evans provided a first class service and gave me 100% confidence in the service. He was very knowledgable, found me the best deal and delivered on his promise of providing rage options. He found the cheapest deal, without compromising on the quality, that fitted my needs.
Jo was very helpful and great all the way through.
Dealt with Bradley Randall Excellent communicator No nonsense and a great deal He’s certainly an Ambassador to 1st choice insurers Upgrade the guy to a manager position !
Very nice
Really helpful and given great advise. Listened to what we needed and offered the best insurance without being pushy. Got back to me promptly. Would highly recommend Joshua
I found Jo very knowledgeable & helpful with a pleasant confident attitude she completed my cover requirements without any problem.
Customer service from Alex P was brilliant, helped me out with my fleet insurance and was able to get me a much better deal than I expected, very polite and friendly service, would defiantly recommend, even just for a quote, this pacific agent is one to go to and he’s willing to listen and actually help to the best of his knowledge.
Very helpful, friendly efficient staff. Jo was extremely helpful
1st choice insurance was amazing. Superb customer service. Found us exactly the insurance we were looking for. Kyle was helpful, friendly and very understanding in our situation, an asset to the team. Defo recommend!!
thank you Jo Cummings lovely to speak to you the other day you guided me through the proposal superbly and listened to my observations about making sure we get the cover correct . our business has been with the same company previously for well over 60 years. i feel confident that through Jo and 1st choice we have achieved not just a complete proposal and excellent competitive policy but also better links and relationship for our business for the future. Many thanksJo.
Absolutely brilliant service from Chrystal Griffiths, really helpful quick and easy.
I was in need of hgv unit & trailer insurance at short notice. Mike was very professional & managed to secure the policy to my exact requirements without an issue. First class service & reasonably priced.
1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.85 based on 745 reviews