1st Choice Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance

0800 078 7003 / 0300 600

sales@brokerbusinessdirect.co.uk

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy
I have just taken out car insurance with these. they keep asking me to send proof of no claims etc. when I send it I just get another email back asking me to send proof and will not tell me what's wrong with the proof I've already sent. also if they do not get sufficient proof within the next few days they will cancel and charge me £75.
I will not even give them one star but no choice. They did my courier insurance and take £320.19. 2days later they email me saying that my insurance will be cancelled. Because my car is not suitable for courier. There Was Luke cheaslum. Mike.Daniel . Rose. Everybody was saying we will call you back no body was calling me. The wanted to steal my money. After they give me £50 short of my money. Don’t give your money at front. I was out of work for three weeks. My number is07737792000 I don’t know what to do? Is there any one can help?
I dealt with Sam Pickens at 1st Choice on a complicated landlords commercial property insurance policy. Sam was knowledgable, intelligent, responsive and patient and ultimately secured an excellent deal. Thank you !@
Always very helpful with any of my requirements. Claire has been excellent and just saved me alot of money.
I really cannot fault the team at 1st Choice. They offer great service, always find me a great deal and are only one phone call away. This is my 3rd year renewing my policy and I'm happy to still be looked after by this company. Many of the people I have recommended to them also agree. Thanks guys!
Great service, compared the market and found me a great price!
Great service once again, thanks to all the guys who have dealt with my policy! :)
Excellent company to do business with. Wouldnt go anywhere else.
Brilliant to deal with no stress or hassle
We found 1st choice easy to deal with. They have been helpful, professional and offered a good value insurance product.
can not fault in any way been grate
1st choice have been fantastic for our business, always supportive and give excellent advise before committing to insurance policies. Overall the team are amazing, But there is always the stand out stars and we have had exceptional support and real effort from Syl is William's. She has helped us through our tough times and kept us going when others would have not bothered. 100% recommend this company to any one looking for any type of insurance.
THE BEST COMPANY OUT THERE 1st CHOISE HAS TO BE THE BEST VERY PROFESSIONAL I HAVE DEALT WITH THEM THE 2nd YEAR NOW AMD I MUST SAY THEY ARE SUPERB MANDY LANNING I MUST SAY YOU HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY POLITE AND HELP FUL YOU HAVE HELPED ME A LOT THANK YOU VERY MUCH I HAVE BEEN IN THE TRADE MANY YEARS AND NEVER COME ACROSS A REAL KIND AND PROFFESIONAL LADY LIKE MANDY WELL DONE YOU ARE AN ASSET TO THE COMPANY OVER ALL 5 STAR FOR 1st CHOICE WELL DONE GUYS KEEP IT UP
Spoke to Mary at 1st choice insurance yesterday and was insured within 30min absolutely a asset to the business very polite and professional conduct Absalute pleasure
Hi just wanted to ask about insurance do you do food delivery insurance
Hi just wanted to know do you guys do food delivery insurance
Got the best quote for fleet insurance by far ( other insurance brokers were no where near the quote 1choice offered me ) And today added another vehicle and they did it there and then along a very reasonable cost for the additional van. Thank you again
This is the third year we have used 1st choice and we are just as happy this year as the previous years. Always great communication with Mandy, anything we want changed or added is sorted quickly and always at a good price. Highly recommended.
Best insurance company I used in 10 years, very helpful staff willing to help, easy to get hold on the phone, I had to deal with Sam and Claire best customer service I got from a insurance company, I would highly recommend 1st Choice insurance to anyone, Kastro From KL Builders Limited
I called to see if I could better deal on my renewal and was pleased to make a saving of £75.00, happy days. I must add that the call experience I had with Ashley was completely professional, helpful, friendly and patient, I would definitely recommend.
1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 165 reviews