1st Choice Insurance Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance

0800 078 7003 / 0300 600

sales@brokerbusinessdirect.co.uk

How would you rate 1st Choice Insurance ?

"Easy to deal with and very quick with there documents etc"
"Very helpful great service would definitely recommend out of all the companies I tried first choice was the best one in every way"
"It was fate when Jo Wellings answered my call for buildings insurance quotes, so very helpful, prompt and business savvy when my Director was driving her to the bottom line in price. We have given over our fleet policy to your company too and I think it most likely that we will put our other properties your way as well. In all my years experience, Jo has been the absolute best broker I have ever worked with. Professional business person with character. Simply the best!"
"Very good highly recommended"
"Very helpful & efficient."
"excellent service by Jo."
"Jo was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble - would highly recommend 1st choice based on the service provided by Jo"
"Yes great service from Ryan, he worked on providing a service to us above and beyond what anyone would expect. 1st class 1st choice thanks to Ryan!"
"Quick response, kind salesperson, satisfiesd customer. Thanks"
"Good choice"
"Quiet good service. Got the best and cheapest quote upon first time call. Can guarantee you can’t beat their prices. Bearing in mind its my new business and i was first time fleet insurance buyer."
"Great service, agent Ryan A was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Pleasure to do business with."
"Excellent really Do believe that explains the company as it is The telephone manner is 1st class The follow up and help 1st class Great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Thank you very much for the great review, glad we could help you and we look forward to working together! 1st Choice Team
"Friendly team, reliable, focused on getting the best deal possible. Would recomand."
"Excellent Service"
"Great service always return your call and go that extra mile I have been with 1st choice insurance for a number of year and never disappoint"
"I never received my policy all year despite requesting twice I never received any renewal quotes when my policy came to end and when I spoke directly to my insurers they informed me that they have told 1st choice a month ago that they will not be able to insure this year very unhappy with the lack of service"
"on occasions when i have to contact 1st choice staff have always been helpful and informative cheers Mike"
"Always polite and ready to help with any kind of problems that i may have. Keep up the good work and will be with your company for many years. Thank you!"
"I have never had a claim but so far as I have been involved with 1st Choice, their customer services have been efficient"
1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 102 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!