1st Choice Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Insurance

0800 078 7003 / 0300 600

sales@brokerbusinessdirect.co.uk

Tell us how 1st Choice Insurance made you happy
just now Cheap as long as you don't change your car, then the premium doubles. Seem to charge what they like once tied into a policy in my opinion. If you cancel you get basically no money back so you have to pay the what they demand or hard luck.
This company is an absolute disgrace and should be avoided. After taking out a policy and paying in full I started receiving emails asking for proof of no claims and proof from a previous insurer an old claim was a non fault claim ,All this was sent. I then received emails saying there was an additional premium of £1086.20 or they would cancel policy. My previous insurer confirmed by letter my previous claim was hit and run and recorded as Non fault but Ist choice made excuse after excuse not to accept it. Finally with nowhere to go and banging my head against a brick wall I agreed to pay the balance, I asked for monthly direct debit for this balance ,their answer was ,as I had opted to pay in full at start of policy I could not pay the additional premium by installments ,so I had no choice but to cancel the policy. Gave them £1700, Refund of £1300 £400 taken for 3 weeks cover, Absolute disgrace and a nightmare to try and resolve issues they manufacture
I have just taken out car insurance with these. they keep asking me to send proof of no claims etc. when I send it I just get another email back asking me to send proof and will not tell me what's wrong with the proof I've already sent. also if they do not get sufficient proof within the next few days they will cancel and charge me £75.
I will not even give them one star but no choice. They did my courier insurance and take £320.19. 2days later they email me saying that my insurance will be cancelled. Because my car is not suitable for courier. There Was Luke cheaslum. Mike.Daniel . Rose. Everybody was saying we will call you back no body was calling me. The wanted to steal my money. After they give me £50 short of my money. Don’t give your money at front. I was out of work for three weeks. My number is07737792000 I don’t know what to do? Is there any one can help?
I dealt with Sam Pickens at 1st Choice on a complicated landlords commercial property insurance policy. Sam was knowledgable, intelligent, responsive and patient and ultimately secured an excellent deal. Thank you !@
Always very helpful with any of my requirements. Claire has been excellent and just saved me alot of money.
I really cannot fault the team at 1st Choice. They offer great service, always find me a great deal and are only one phone call away. This is my 3rd year renewing my policy and I'm happy to still be looked after by this company. Many of the people I have recommended to them also agree. Thanks guys!
Great service, compared the market and found me a great price!
Great service once again, thanks to all the guys who have dealt with my policy! :)
Excellent company to do business with. Wouldnt go anywhere else.
Brilliant to deal with no stress or hassle
We found 1st choice easy to deal with. They have been helpful, professional and offered a good value insurance product.
can not fault in any way been grate
1st choice have been fantastic for our business, always supportive and give excellent advise before committing to insurance policies. Overall the team are amazing, But there is always the stand out stars and we have had exceptional support and real effort from Syl is William's. She has helped us through our tough times and kept us going when others would have not bothered. 100% recommend this company to any one looking for any type of insurance.
THE BEST COMPANY OUT THERE 1st CHOISE HAS TO BE THE BEST VERY PROFESSIONAL I HAVE DEALT WITH THEM THE 2nd YEAR NOW AMD I MUST SAY THEY ARE SUPERB MANDY LANNING I MUST SAY YOU HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY POLITE AND HELP FUL YOU HAVE HELPED ME A LOT THANK YOU VERY MUCH I HAVE BEEN IN THE TRADE MANY YEARS AND NEVER COME ACROSS A REAL KIND AND PROFFESIONAL LADY LIKE MANDY WELL DONE YOU ARE AN ASSET TO THE COMPANY OVER ALL 5 STAR FOR 1st CHOICE WELL DONE GUYS KEEP IT UP
Spoke to Mary at 1st choice insurance yesterday and was insured within 30min absolutely a asset to the business very polite and professional conduct Absalute pleasure
Hi just wanted to ask about insurance do you do food delivery insurance
Hi just wanted to know do you guys do food delivery insurance
Got the best quote for fleet insurance by far ( other insurance brokers were no where near the quote 1choice offered me ) And today added another vehicle and they did it there and then along a very reasonable cost for the additional van. Thank you again
1st Choice Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 168 reviews