1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Got exactly what I needed straight away and at a great price.
First-class communication and very helpful. Part delivered promptly and was exactly as described.
After looking around the normal breakers in our area up to 20 miles, I was having no luck and was about to give up when I saw this company on the internet, Filled in the easy online form, and Bingo! they had the part, I spoke to a Matt on the phone who was brilliant in his explanations on the part I wanted. Think it was the Saturday I ordered it arrived on Tuesday morning at my house in Harlow Essex and it came from up North. Fantastic service friendly people, and to top it all very knowledgable. Will always use them now for all my needs.
Ordered a window regulator with motor to Dublin and found them to be very helpful. M Mahon.
It was perfect for my needs, takes the stress out of looking for a spare part.
Part Delivered on time fitted and seems ok
Fast efficient replies and quality part. Also thanks to Kat at telephone sales
Put a search out recently for a part. The part was reasonably priced and arrived on time. Would use them again for sure!
So helpful with a great choice of breakers to choose from
Registered on first choice and within minutes was sent a number of quotes for the part I needed. The part came the next day, I would definitely recommend this place and will use again if I need to.
Sorted me out with ignition barrel, cheaper than most quotes on line,cheers...
Excellent service and communication from 1st Choice Spares. Highly recommended and will use them again.
Simple to use ,immediate response and caring . What more can I say !
Great platform and fast service. The Dealers were very proactive and I had a few quotes to choose from. Will use again!
I was very pleased with the part supplied and friendly staff
Excellent service! They tried again and again to source a rare spare part for me, and were ultimately successful, which was great. I would thoroughly recommend this site.
Very happy with the service provided, I would highly recommend this service.
Got 6 quotes within 12 hours 2 within an hour best quote wss last one so don't just grab the first one
A1 service prompt polite professional and provided what i needed,thank you.
I ordered a length of door trim for my Astra, which didn’t arrive after 5 days or so. Phoned Hancocks who promised to send a replacement, which they did. Assuming the problem was with the postal service, I have awarded the 5 stars.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,741 reviews