1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
After two Telcons to find out where my order was - it eventually arrived after the planned delivery date. When it did arrive not all the parts arrived more time on the phone only to be told the fixings should have been delivered in the same package? That’s why I’m back on the phone!
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Part was received and it was discovered that the plastic manual operating lever on the boot lock was broken in a number of places and would completely fail if operated. As it was not financially viable to return it as the postage and packaging was in the region of £11.00 and the company charge a surcharge for returns then I would be grossly out of pocket and have paid for nothing in return.
Verbal promises not kept; "Ian the item has been tested and inspected", the item, a seat belt, had a 7mm wear nick 33cm below the upper strap fixing. When I phoned to complain I was told, "Well you are buying a used item"!!! I had to make it clear this is a safety harness!
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I needed a replacement oil cap filler for my car, I was informed by Cit-Ren I would receive this within 2/3 working days after phoning them and paying over the phone, it arrived 7 days later. I was also charged £10 for delivery which I didn’t mind paying as I thought it would arrive quicker, however when the item arrived it was stamped as second class at a cost of £4:11. I ended up going to the Citroen dealer near to my house, I received it the next day, it was a brand new part and was cheaper! I emailed to ask where the part was as I was a key worker and needed this so I could start using my car to get to work, but I did not receive a reply. I do not rate this service.
From the two suppliers who responded; first, wheel offered damaged on inspection and not available, second wheel not available.
Thanks for your recent feedback. The nature of recycled spares is that they are not always available. If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not widely available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
service provided in obtaining source of part was very good. However marred by the misleading description given by the seller. The part was a bumper described as GOOD. By this i would have presumed did not require preparation and a RE-PAINT which when delivered it certainly did.
My garage said the parts sent for my bonnet release (handle, latch and cable) are not the right ones for my car and they are unable to use them. I would like to send them back to and have a refund. However, I am unable to get them packaged and sent back in present conditions. What should I do? A pity, as I found "Foreign Parts" good to deal with. Barbara Hicks
I searched for a black sunvisor for my Volco C70. I was contacted and offered a black sunvisor. I called to make the payment for Black sunvisor, "definitely black" I said to the guy on other end of phone. "Yes" was the reply. I paid. Two days later phone call saying "sorry it is Grey not Black, would that be alright"? What do you think I said?
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Ordered the parts, paid up front, then they delivered damaged parts and kept telling me they would replace, after 2 weeks I asked for a refund. I had to buy more parts to get back on the road. They never called me back or sent me a receipt or any conformation emails..... Poor service, look around you can get new parts, damage free and cheaper.
I feel you should vet your suppliers more thoroughly. Macclesfield Garages. own reviews page is not encouraging!
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating or if you would like us to look into this matter for you then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Totally disgusted with the breakers that contacted me one told me they had sent the item after a week I contacted them to be told it hadn't been shipped yet they had took my card details
My problem lies not with 1st Choice, but with Foreign Car Spares. Ordered and paid for the part, but after 3 weeks of waiting, many excuses and being called a nuisance customer, I have asked for my money back. I cannot answer the remaining questions because I have not received the item
Some companies are not the good to trade with
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with a supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
After receiving 4 possible leads for the part of the bumper I wanted I contacted Derby Auto Salvage who took details of my vehicle and said they had the part. When I received it it was the wrong part and I have returned it and am awaiting a refund. It cost me £3 to send back as there was no free label from them. When I contacted them again I found they didn’t have an email address for me to send a photograph of the part and for some reason the photographs I sent to their mobile phone didn’t get accepted. I then contacted RC-VB who were very helpful, I sent photos to their email address and they were able to say they would search for the part. They later called me back saying they didn’t have it. I await my refund from Derby.
1st choice spares located a part, only one, (window motor/regulator). Comms were good. I ordered and paid immediately, it was supposed to arrive in 2-3 days. 6 days after I paid & ordered I got a text saying the part was faulty and I would be refunded. Not worked for me yet.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact The nature of recycled spares is that they are not always available. If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not widely available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
First Choice advertised an item in eBay as in "used" condition with no mention of damage but when they went to remove the item from their vehicle they found it was damaged so could not supply. To be fair they duly apologised BUT why advertise the item with a misleading description. Just a waste of respondents time.
Delivery within 48 hours as stated, the parts although well packaged were wet . The pair of headlamps physically fitted my son's 03 Yaris, however the electrical connections were all different, in spite of the lady on phone who insisted the parts were "matched to the car", they were not. I had 2 choices, to send the headlamps back or to modify the connections; I chose the second option and 2 hours of bodgery later the lights all work. All in all the suppliers of these parts need to ask more questions to the customer before despatch to make sure the parts match the vehicle exactly.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I ordered a spare part for my car ( door handle) on Wednesday the 29th which I received on Monday 3rd.But only to find out that it was different and not suitable for the specified model .i immediately contacted 1st choice who said that they will send the right model straight away and I should expect to receive the part by Friday the latest having told them that time was of the essence since I will be leaving for Spain on early Tuesday morning .To date I am still waiting . If for any reason you are incapable of either furnishing or sending the part before my departure I would would rather you reimburse me in order to put an end to this issue .Thank you
Too many companies on here saying they have the product, you then pay for it and wait a few days for delivery. You then have to call them back as the part hasn’t been delivered for them to say “Sorry the part was damaged when it was taken off or sorry we don’t have it in stock”! Fortunately there was just one company that came up trumps.
They changed the delivery date of the part by two days without telling me and the part condition was not great. I had used them before, but disappointing this time round.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,739 reviews