1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Tried eBay etc couldn’t get the part anywhere..then 1st choice found it at T and B motors in Witney. Great service from them, paid over the phone and received it the next day.
got what I wanted
A remarkable experience with the right part at the right price in a matter of minutes. I may have got lucky, especially when I was after a blower motor for a 10 year old pickup. But speak as you find. The system and the service was very good indeed.
Really pleased definitely use 1st choice again excellent service
Excellent service. I managed to source the part I needed very quickly from Macclesfield Garage Services, who were very helpful in ensuring the correct part was sent out quickly. Highly recommended.
Very efficient and quick.
Found what I required at. A good price
Great service I have used it many times and will use it again
Helped me locate my part needed at competitive prices would definitely use again
Very good site indeed had plenty of quote's & got the part i needed within a few days off a trusted dealer.
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Very good although I have not found the part I am searching for yet first choice keep looking very good
Great service. I was able to get the parts I needed from one of the companies who quoted. All went great and they delivered to me in Glasgow. Would use again.
citroen door hinges. Both items arrived the following day, they were handed to the repairer who fitted them and was then able to complete the repair. ian
4th time used good as usual
Excellent fast response and kept up to date on delivery gearbox is in now and all good will definitely use these guys again
Absolutely delighted, lots of offers for the part I needed, very quick dispatch from the company I chose, excellent value for money!
Brilliant service. Put a ad in for a replacement engine and within 2 hours was put in touch with a breakers yard in Scotland. Had the engine within a week (I’m in Portsmouth). Not the first time I’ve used 1st choice and they’ve always delivered. Would definitely use again.
Website not too difficult to negotiate for an 80yr. old! The door handle I ordered arrived promptly and is good for a secondhand part.
I was looking for a door mirror which had 4 or 5 unique modifications since first design. 1st choice gave me various supply options which I would never have otherwise come across and one had the modification i needed. First class first choice.
I am very pleased with the service and fast response, and delivery was when I was advised - well done Cosmos thoroughly recommend
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,738 reviews