1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Disappointing. We spoke direct with the supplier who confirmed body part was in good condition. On receipt the part had multiple scratches and dents which were all repairable but increased the cost of repair by over £150.00 as needed so much work and respray! Will not use this supplier again as feel we were misinformed.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, log into your account and you’ll be able to click the “Report a problem” link and fill in a brief outline of the problem. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I had a problem with a supplier 1st choice were very little help I had to sort the problem out myself, it was some of the worst customer service I have ever received and will never go down this route again . I hasten to add I was sent the wrong part asked to return it at my expense to get either a refund or exchange I complained to 1st choice and they responded with if you buy something from m&s you must return it before you will get a refund!!! Last but not least I refused to return the incorrect part at my expense #1 part company refunded me and told me to throw it in the bin after I was told I would be getting a visit. #2 part company sent a driver to collect and then refunded me minus delivery !!!
The supplier you linked me up with was a pain. The delivery of the parts never happened. They continually blamed various couriers. Every time I contacted them them to find out what was happening they promised to phone back and over more than two weeks and AT LEAST 6 phone calls, not once did they ring. I complained to you and received an ignorant reply from the suppliers. I will not use first choice or that supplier again.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We were sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with this supplier. Our customer service team have been working on this on your behalf since your complaint reached us on 25/01/2021. We do need to communicate with both parties in any dispute, and this can take time with some toing and froing. We understand that a refund has now been made. If you wish to add anything further then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very disappointed in that I paid for an item on the 30th Dec and then this week was informed that the item was not actually available and I had to contact the supplier to ask for the refund. I am now in the hunt for a new item having had the car sat for 2 weeks.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Finding the parts was easy, very quick and efficient. When I received the parts, they were not as advertised and broke. Can't be used on my car. £200 down the drain 😑
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Recently ordered a part from autoparts hull. door locking mechanism. ordered 5th Oct. still not received 21st Oct. Cancelled order requesting full refund.
Told they had part, gave card details and delivery info. Got a call next day saying they didn't have the part, so still looking...
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact Our records show that three breakers' quotes were issued for this car parts request. You may find one of the other quotes useful. Please log in to your account to view the details: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/login Or if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
how can i write a review still waiting for parts
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with a supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
1st choice gathering all suppliers at one roof and making commission but not taking any responsibilities if anything goes wrong . I don’t think people will get the accurate parts what they need it . It’s very hard to reach customer service. Plenty risk involved.
Not great. I wasn't expecting perfect but I was expecting better than what I got. Damaged tailgate with multiple sharp dents and the main loom clip is broken so it leaks water as it doesn't seal. Tail light wasn't much better than the one I had. After 20 years of repairing cars I should know better than to buy second hand parts online with no photos!
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. From our FAQs page: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/faqs Q: What happens if a part supplied is faulty? A: Simply log into your account and you’ll be able to click the “Report a problem” link and fill in a brief outline of the problem and we’ll look into it for you. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
the service a joke when part did not arrive days after irang to find out where part was I was told part was broken and returned to them so why dit they not contact me and now I am still waiting for my money to be put back into my account why they take it in mins not so quick to return it
Nsf good no problems osf had main bolt snapped off at head so thread was left in so contacted seller and was told ill get a call back mon but havnt heard a thing so had to spend another £30 on drill bits so thanks for that greatfully appreciated otherwise
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
The car beakers that sent a part to me didn’t check it for leaks like i asked, i lost £20 in postage costs
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
One of the two doors I ordered did not fit. It appears to be for an estate whereas my car is a hatchback.
Thanks for your recent feedback. From our FAQs page: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/faqs Q: What happens if a part supplied is faulty? A: Simply log into your account and you’ll be able to click the “Report a problem” link and fill in a brief outline of the problem and we’ll look into it for you. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
ordered a part 3 weeks ago still not rec.d anything
Still wait in for a part the first part they sent me was the wrong one
paid on the 7-7-20 still wailing for part
Far from the best really. I have always had good service from 1st choice but this part was promised in two days and not even posted for 3 days so delivery was slow. When asked about it they apologised but still didn't give me a tracking number, just vagues promises about when I might receive my order. When the part arrived it had been removed using an air chisel so was damaged and took extra work to get it to fit. Not impressed.
Was very happy with initial service. Sourced a door I required within 24hrs, I called them, spoke to the guy, he told me the door was perfect. I purchased the door, it was delivered, and after unpacking the item I discovered 2 very noticeable dents and rusting on the edge of the door. Now I’m not an idiot, I didn’t expect a perfect door, a few minor scratches etc is one thing but dents and rusting I’m afraid is unacceptable. I’ve tried contacting them and had no reply Extremely frustrated and dissatisfied customer
Difficult to judge as I haven't received my order, the supplier blamed it Covid19 not sure of the connection there, I have orders from Europe in 3 days I have been waiting 5 days now when I was promised 2-3 working days. Will give it another couple of days then I will be putting into dispute with CC provider
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,740 reviews