BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
Very happy! Delivery was very prompt and quality of the blinds is good.
Good Afternoon.

It's great to see you are more than happy with our service. Thank you so much for our five star rating, we do strive to provide our customers with the best quality at low prices.

Fits perfectly. Easy to install. Many thanks
Hi There,

Thank you very much for the five stars. I'm happy we could help and that everything fits lovely. We hope to see you again soon.

The BlindsCo Team
Great blinds for the price, small issue with fixings for one of the blinds but customer services sent the correct ones next day. Would use again.
Good Afternoon Derek
Thank you so much for your great review. yes, our customer services go above and beyond to help our customers. I'm so glad you are happy with the end result. We do hope to see you again.

The BlindsCo Team
Well made,fitted perfectly, easy to hang. They arrived promptly, I’m very pleased
Good Afternoon Leslie

Thank you so much for your great review. We do take great pride in our service throughout each stage of the process. Our expert technicians are the best in their craft and it makes all the difference to the finished product.
Thanks again Leslie
The BlindsCo Team
Great value for money highly recommended
Hello Stephen

Thank you for your great review! Bringing our customers better value for money and incredible product is what we are quickly becoming known for. I'm glad we could be of assistance. Enjoy!

Thanks
The BlindsCo Team
Good quality blinds, affordable and very easy to install. I should mention the estimated delivery date upon purchase was the exact date my blinds were delivered so well done. 10/10 for service, quality and delivery!
Hi Zoe

Thank you so much for your kind review. Fulfilling a promised delivery date is so important to us, we always get our blinds out within 5 working days so you get the best service all round.
Thanks again and enjoy your blinds, we hope to see you again soon.

The BlindsCo Team
Quick easy and good prices
Hi there

Thank you so much for a five star rating! We strive to bring our customers a service that is effortless right the way through the purchasing process. Enjoy your blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent product and easily assembled.
Hi Diane

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you return to BlindsCo in the future.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent product, easy to fit, great quality and quick delivery!!
Hi Chris

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments regarding our service and the quality of it. We do hope to see you again soon.

Great quality
Hi Laura

We are so happy you love the quality! enjoy!

- The BlindsCo Team
Excellent fast service, blinds are exactly as expected would recommend.
Hi Stewart
Thank you for your great review. We do pride ourselves on our fast service and quality products. We also value your potential recommendation, then we know we are doing it right.

Thanks again - The BlindsCo Team
easy to use online ordering, prompt delivery and excellent product.
Hi Steve
Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found our site so easy to use and rate the quality of our product. Enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent Service and product... delivered on time.
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you were happy with our service. Enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Recived fast and easy to fit
Thank you so much for your review. Enjoy your new blinds.

From the BlindsCo team.
Large selection of colours and sizes; fast delivery; easy installation. Love it.
Hi Petr

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad you were happy with our service from start to finish. Enjoy your new blinds.
I can't praise Amy in Customer Services enough for her help and assistance with our order.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure to help you Carronne.
I recently purchased a blind unfortunately it turned up damaged. I contacted this company and told them. The person on the end of the phone was very helpful and a week or so later I reveived a new one. The blind is lovely quality and I would definately recommend using this company, I will be using them again in the future.
Thank you so much for your kind review Mrs Cain. Although the original blind was damaged in transit i am so happy to see you are happy with our service and the quality of our product.

The BlindsCo Team
Wow! My bespoke blinds arrived super quick and were every bit the great quality I hoped for.
I'm no accomplished DIY person by any means but I had the 2 blinds fitted & working in 45 mins.
So impressed, I'm looking round the house to see if it could benefit from more blinds!
Hi Phil

Thank you so much for your kind review. We do pride ourselves on our fast delivery times. We are so happy to see you were pleased with our service, we hope to hear from you in the future. In the meantime enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent value for money - Quick delivery and good quality - easy to follow fitting instructions and the blinds look great -
Brilliant service, nothing was a problem. The quality was great and the price very reasonable, will be recommending this company.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 450 reviews