Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Poor service. My room was cancelled at late notice and the service there after wasn't good at all. I won't be using again.
I recently booked a room through Zipcube but had to cancel it again shortly after. I'd paid extra for the flexible rate but there was no where on the website to cancel so I had to email. No one replied to my first or second email, nor to the message I left on the chatbot on the website. So I got charged £160 for the room I didn't use. I called to complain and they said someone would call me back - not heard a thing. Totally useless from start to finish
Hi James, I do apologise for the experience that you had with Zipcube, this is not what we want any of our customers to have. We strive to make sure that customers receive excellent service but on this occasion we failed. The cancellation was requested within the period where the booking was no longer refundable, however this should have been made clear to you on the phone and you ought to have received the call about this.
I made a booking via zipcube website, and 1 hour before my event the venue call me to tell me they did not have the room available as this website never inform them about the booking I made. I had to cancel my event at the last minute. It has been over a week and I still did not get a refund of the money I paid, even though zipcube told me I will have it in 2 to 3 working days. Please be mindful and double check with the venue as they might not know you have booked a place via zipcube even though zipcube confirms it.
BE VERY WARY OF USING ZIPCUBE! If you're booking a venue and pay for the 'right to cancel', be aware that Zipcube will take your money even if you cancel within the time frames stated. When you try and communicate this, they ignore you and then claim there's nothing they can do. I advise people to use other services where possible.
One of our key member of staff had an emergency sickness/accident which meant that we had to cancel our meeting. We had paid for the flexible package. We tried to get in touch with Zipcube over the weekend to cancel the meeting room and left them a message. When we followed up with them on Monday, their response was that they will have to charge us for the meeting room at full price because we had not cancelled 2 days before the meeting. The guy went on explaining that it had to be 2 working days not weekends. I explained that it was an emergency sickness/accident and he just gave me the same response over and over. We were charged the full price in the end with no empathy in the staff's manner. We had to phone twice on the day as the first staff did not get back to us in adequate time. Just like it's name, 'Cube', they are inflexible, they do not know how to operate outside the cube for unforeseen circumstances.
Hello, We are sorry that on this occasion that you did not feel that you received adequate service. We spoke to the venue twice on your behalf in order to see whether on this occasion they might be able to offer a refund, however due to the fact that your initial message asking to cancel the booking was made the evening before the meeting was due to take place, the venue were not willing to refund the booking. We have to adhere to the venue's decision in this case, as it did not fall within the flexible option offered, as the cancellation request was made the evening before. We are sorry that we were not able to help further.
I booked a room on Thursday evening I was told I could cancel two working days before (no times mentioned of when I needed to cancel by - please check your recorded messages ) I I then phone to cancel only to be told Toking days - If I had made the call 4/5 pm I totally understand the non refund - I have used the zipcube in the past I have researched your company I would like a refund - I will create and make noise at I think this a total injustice I believe in discretion and great customer service I will create a blog,twitter, facebook warning business to about the aftercare service, what makes it worse I would have re-booked at a later stage but I just could not commit to times/dates ( SANTACRUZ, Guillaume - ) your CEO will get t know as will his other counterpart
Zipcube is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews