Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Fantastic experience all round. We run training programmes for corporates up and down the country and with Zipcube I could search all of the available venues in multiple cities in one place. Saved me lots of time on the venue searches and being able to manage my bookings from one log-in is amazing! Also a great team who are on the end of the phone within seconds every time I call with a query :) Thank you Zipcube! Keep up the good work.
Excellent service, quick response rate & friendly staff. Zipcube helped me to find a meeting room at very short notice & I was extremely impressed with their service throughout. Within an hour of my initial enquiry, I received a personalised follow-up email and after choosing the room which best suited my needs, Zipcube confirmed the booking that day. Highly recommend!
Great service! Found a convenient room at very short notice. Comfortable venue used with clients. Will certainly be using ZipCube again! Thanks!!
Flawless service from start to finish. Website user friendly and looks great too!
*Zipcube saved the day!* We had a last minute need in Central London for a meeting room and Zipcube allowed me to search and book within minutes. Fantastic service and will definitely use again. 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Zibcube style and system and range of choices is the best I have found. They are friendly and understanding and work hard to keep their customers satisfied.
Needed a meeting room last minute and Zipcube helped sort it all out for me.
This is a great service for locating and booking meeting rooms. I was looking for something specific and I contacted them direct and they proposed two venues which were great options. After choosing the one I used I couldn’t fault the online search, the customer service and the ease or arranging overall
What a great service! Paul always manages to secure the perfect space for me when I have meetings in town. Can't recommend them enough!
I booked a room for my workshop through Zibcube. I was amazed by their excellent customer service. The member of their team works in collaboration. They will respond to my emails in less than 5 minutes. They were able to get me an avoidable venue. They sent me a reminder nearer the time with all the necessary information. I strongly recommend them.
Extremely helpful service!
Great experience with Zipcube. Quick. Reliable. Professional.
As a small team, we don't need a huge office, but it's really convenient to be able to book meeting rooms if and when we need them. It gives us the flexibility to have our meetings close to our clients, without having to worry about the details.
I was looking for a venue near Gatwick airport, found a venue but it was booked for the times we needed. Spoke to Eden, who was super helpful and found us another meeting room in the same venue so we could have still have the meeting and get to the airport on time! Thanks Eden, saved the day. Highly recommend Zipcube, whole process was easy from start to finish!
Zip cube are very helpful and prompt with answering any questions, even explaining how to save the invoices, helpful with bookings and communication. Have used them many times. Makes booking rooms easier.
We found Zipcube via google search whilst trying to locate suitable interview locations in London. We were delighted with the assistance we received from Paul. The website itself is easy to use - quick confirmations and plenty of information provided. One of the rooms we wanted was not available but Paul was very quick to come up with a great alternative - the team were delighted with the locations and we will certainly be using Zipcube again in the future and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent choice of meeting rooms at multiple price points. Fast, easy and efficient booking and fantastic value too.
Very good service
Very good and straightforward communication around booking process and venue details. Easy to obtain invoice. Venue met description provided and staff on site was very friendly and helpful. Facilities good.
I found Zipcube really easy to use when I had a last minute need to hire a meeting room in South London. I was given a range of room options and locations to meet my requirements. I made a booking 4 hours before I required the room. I booked space at the Siobhan Davies Studios the location was easy to find and everything at the venue was absolutely perfect for my requirements. Will be using Zipcube again.
Zipcube is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews