Zipcube Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zipcube

About Zipcube: Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy

"I was looking for a venue near Gatwick airport, found a venue but it was booked for the times we needed. Spoke to Eden, who was super helpful and found us another meeting room in the same venue so we could have still have the meeting and get to the airport on time! Thanks Eden, saved the day. Highly recommend Zipcube, whole process was easy from start to finish!"
"Zip cube are very helpful and prompt with answering any questions, even explaining how to save the invoices, helpful with bookings and communication. Have used them many times. Makes booking rooms easier."
"We found Zipcube via google search whilst trying to locate suitable interview locations in London. We were delighted with the assistance we received from Paul. The website itself is easy to use - quick confirmations and plenty of information provided. One of the rooms we wanted was not available but Paul was very quick to come up with a great alternative - the team were delighted with the locations and we will certainly be using Zipcube again in the future and would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent choice of meeting rooms at multiple price points. Fast, easy and efficient booking and fantastic value too."
"Very good service"
"Very good and straightforward communication around booking process and venue details. Easy to obtain invoice. Venue met description provided and staff on site was very friendly and helpful. Facilities good."
"I found Zipcube really easy to use when I had a last minute need to hire a meeting room in South London. I was given a range of room options and locations to meet my requirements. I made a booking 4 hours before I required the room. I booked space at the Siobhan Davies Studios the location was easy to find and everything at the venue was absolutely perfect for my requirements. Will be using Zipcube again."
"Prompt and friendly service. Location was good and well serviced. Venue could include some window/door signage to indicate that this it is not just network rail offices. Zipcube were great."
"Zipcube was excellent when I needed a small external meeting room to conduct a confidential meeting in. Easy booking process and the staff on site were very friendly."
"Arrived at the meeting venue, took a little finding as the main entrance has a NetworkRail sign on the main door, maybe a Zibcube sign may help. Once inside and directed to the Zipcube section all was very good, the team were more than happy to help and the meeting room was just right for 6 people but just. The rooms were quite and the AV were just what we needed. I would recommend this location for a meeting."
"Great meeting facilities near Kings Cross. Friendly and helpful reception service, professional, clean and modern. I dealt with Paul Harvey at Zipcube who really helped me at short notice. Will definitely use again."
"Easy and practical service"
"Great venue and good working environment. Miri Georgiou The World of Work Ltd"
"Great service for booking meetings rooms which works for us really well. Prices are reasonable, always very clear where we are meant to be going, staff are always helpful on arrival and the rooms are always nicely furnished and well equipped. It also saves us a lot of time when looking for meeting rooms in new locations."
"Excellent location, just steps away from Platform 1 of Paddington station. Fridnely effeicient reception staff. Good choice of room sizes to suit all requirements. Perfect for short meetings. Nice touch that refreshments are on hand as well. Will definitely use again when need a meeting room for an hour or two"
"Quick, easy convenient!"
"Zipcube managed to find me a meeting room that was perfect for our needs - airy bright room, great facilities, central location - and all within a very tight budget. A very friendly and knowledgeable team and a pleasure to deal with, I'll definitely be using them again."
"Very quick and reactive to replying to booking queries. Space was great, all needs met! Fantastic central location in Glasgow and very friendly staff on site. This has been our third booking and can say with confidence it will not be our last."
Zipcube is rated 4.83 based on 405 reviews