Zipcube Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Zipcube

About Zipcube: Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

How would you rate Zipcube ?

"Great website, quick and easy to find a venue. The venue booked was top notch, great facilities and service. We will definitely book again!"
"Zipcube staff were very helpful when booking the venue, sending me all the required information to raise a PO and putting in the booking request. I got reminder messages of my booking which I could also send onto my attendees. Easy and simple to use. On arrival, the venue staff had met my requirements, checked if I needed any extra chairs or anything else. The room I booked gave us the option of using the table or couches which my staff found to be relaxing whilst still meeting our needs. Having the kitchen to use was fantastic. All amenities were handy too. Close to Waterloo station and even closer to Elephant and Castle making it easy for attendees to get there. Have already booked the same venue again."
"Zipcube is great! Easy to use and takes the hassle out of trying to hunt down good venues for meeting rooms through the actual spaces themselves. When spaces haven't been able to accommodate my booking, Zipcube have proactively reached out to me to sort alternative spaces, causing me no hassle whatsoever. Highly recommend!"
"Have used Zipcube before, and will continue to do so. Always easy to find what I need and quick to confirm my bookings."
"Did what it said on the tin... easy to book a room last minute."
"Good selection of rooms, staff were helpful when I needed to change the booking. Room was as described."
"initial addreds prior to booking was different to one that came through when booked. was told i was booking drama room but icafe was on invoice. also booked for 3 jugs of ice water. got one half filled jug of room temp tap water."
Hi Pauline,

I am sorry that the venue did not provide the service requested.

The room that you requested was provided, the venue itself was iCafe, rather than the name of the room.

If you need any help ensuring that a room is exactly what you require in the future then please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Support team at Zipcube directly and we will make sure to find you a room and venue that suit all of your needs.

Paul.
"Quick and easy to find and browse rooms, where there was a great selection. The booking process was speedy. The room was perfect for our needs, with exceptionally helpful and friendly staff to answer questions. I'll certainly use Zipcube again!"
"It was really easy to browse rooms that met our requirements, and we quickly found a space that was perfect for us. The booking process was quick and simple, and the room itself was exactly what had been advertised. Would definitely use Zipcube again."
"Overall an easy, quick and uncomplicated service to book our room. The service on the day was brilliant, the room was very good and the equipment all worked well. The air-con was extremely efficient, we must have been the only ones complaining of being cold when the temperature in London was well over 30 degrees! All dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner however. A brilliant experience and will use again."
"I found the website very easy to use. As I don't know London very well, their website allowed me to put in a landmark, in my case Euston, and easily find nearby meeting spaces. The space itself was modern, clean and helpfully laid out. Plus given it is central London, a reasonable priced. I have used Zipcube before and certainly will use them again and if possible this location."
"Accommodating and sufficient."
"Very easy booking process - great room with all our requests fulfilled. Would use Zipcube again."
"Great location and room just as described. All coffees and teas were available just as pre-ordered. Great service."
"Prompt service that helped me source a meeting space last minute"
"BE VERY WARY OF USING ZIPCUBE! If you're booking a venue and pay for the 'right to cancel', be aware that Zipcube will take your money even if you cancel within the time frames stated. When you try and communicate this, they ignore you and then claim there's nothing they can do. I advise people to use other services where possible."
"Needed a space for an event my company was running and the zipcube team helped me get it all sorted."
"Easy to use website and good customer service that helped me find a meeting room last minute"
"Very easy to deal with. Nice clear website and good customer service when I had a query."
"Easy to use interface. Great customer service."
Zipcube is rated 4.82 based on 367 reviews