Zipcube Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Zipcube

About Zipcube: Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy

"Excellent location, just steps away from Platform 1 of Paddington station. Fridnely effeicient reception staff. Good choice of room sizes to suit all requirements. Perfect for short meetings. Nice touch that refreshments are on hand as well. Will definitely use again when need a meeting room for an hour or two"
"Quick, easy convenient!"
"Zipcube managed to find me a meeting room that was perfect for our needs - airy bright room, great facilities, central location - and all within a very tight budget. A very friendly and knowledgeable team and a pleasure to deal with, I'll definitely be using them again."
"Very quick and reactive to replying to booking queries. Space was great, all needs met! Fantastic central location in Glasgow and very friendly staff on site. This has been our third booking and can say with confidence it will not be our last."
"Smooth process... we need a last minute room for an all day meeting. Zipcube delivered. Would use them again."
"Zipcube were amazing at finding and booking us a venue for our monthly meeting. Would highly recommend."
"Quickly resolved any issues I had with booking. Room was very warm and cosy but lots of space!"
"The room at Rock Up was perfect for volunteer training and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was really reasonably priced too, which is so important when you are a charity."
"Was in desperate need of a small room for 5 people in Kings Cross. Zipcube provided an amazing service. The mini boardroom was perfect for our needs and we were well looked after for the day. The whole booking process was seamless and i would whole heartedly recommend Zipcube"
"For this particular booking, it was very last minute from our side and I found it very easy to get in touch and make the necessary arrangements over the phone instead of waiting to hear via an email whether the venue booking had been accepted. This took the pressure off finding a venue at the very last minute. The refreshments were spot on and the room and facilities were very clean, comfortable and well presented. For the size of our room and the length of our meeting the price was fantastic! I would certainly be using zipcube again and can't recommend them enough."
"I used Zipcube to find a meeting room/space in the Farringdon area. They were so helpful and very quick to respond to my enquiry. They found us a great space and we had a great meeting! I would highly recommend them. Andrea"
"As always, Zipcube was easy to use, saved us a lot of time and Paul was able to assist us with finding a venue that fit in with our criteria. Thank you!!"
"Thank you Zipcube! We had a fantastic experience at Southern land Labs. - great venue and excellent service. The reception was lovely too!"
"Excellent service. I especially appreciated the constant followup to ensure everything was ok."
"Zipcube is ingenious! Its a great way to find a meeting room when you need it. I love the fact that I can find a room almost anywhere that I have been looking and, thanks to the great customer service, the help at short notice has been brilliant."
"Zipcube were great, found us a perfectly located meeting space at short notice. They were able to accommodate all of our needs and the staff were super helpful."
"Easy to book (I chose to do it over the phone). Room was great, happy to recommend and to use again."
"I was let down at the last minute for a meeting room and contacted Zipcube who were exteremely helpful and found a central London venue atr a very reasonable price within our budget. without their assistance i would have had to cancel an important meeting involving 40 peope travelling from all over the home counties. Thank You Zipcode"
"Excellent service, requested a room online got a call back and offered a better facility at a lower price, friendly service - highly recommend"
"We had a great day at our meeting space that was booked through Zipcube. The website was easy to use and the facilities were great. Would definitely recommend and I would use this service again."
Zipcube is rated 4.83 based on 389 reviews