Zipcube Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zipcube

About Zipcube: Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

How would you rate Zipcube?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A great company and customer service. Was a seamless process from beginning to end. Definitely use again and recommend to my colleagues. Thanks!"
"Really good customer service from Paul - quick easy and very reliable. Venue was great also. Will be using again Thank you,"
"Very easy to use booking service and transparent about costs. In my case first room provider didn’t respond and Zipcube went out of their way to find an alternative nearby. Minimum disruption for me and truly excellent service. Could recommend it to anyone looking for a meeting space!"
"Excellent service. Quickly found me a room when needed."
"The interface is easy to use, they offer a wide selection of rooms, and their customer service is exemplary."
"Zipcube was great – very easy to use and our meeting went seamlessly. Thanks so much!"
"Very easy booking process with immediate response. Needed a last minute meeting room and search function based on postcode was very easy to use. Confirmation and payment process was effortless. Easy check-in process and room was perfect for what was needed. Very affordable for last minute requirements. Would use again if needed."
"Needed a private office space at very short notice. Zipcube found an excellent office within 2 minutes at a good price. Highly recommended"
"I found a lovely space for our company function at a reasonable price."
"It was really easy to book the meeting room. The room was in a great location and very good value. When I got there I was really pleased to see all the facilities that were available to me, whiteboard, projecter, nice seating, coffee, etc. The most important thing was that the people who attended my meeting felt comfortable, as they all mentioned how nice a venue it was, which was great. Thanks a lot!"
Bell Integrated Communications Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"Zipcube were very helpful and the room they got us was perfect. We were absolutely delighted with the service they offered and would happily recommend them."
"Easy to register and use. When I couldn't get the very short notice booking I was looking for, Zipcube got in touch and solved the problem by finding an alternative in the same location and price range. Great service."
"Efficient service. Found me a room last minute."
"I needed a room last minute, my first choice was not available, however Paul and his team got in touch straight away to tell me they were searching for alternatives. Within an hour they managed to find me a room, negotiated a good deal for me and it was all relatively stress free! I would highly recommend this service and will be using them again! Thanks"
"Location perfect with summary and details exact and matching what we then accessed. Good range of locations / option on room sizes and facilities and also to suit wide variety of budgets. Enabled us to find good value for money, suiting needs and in perfect location."
"The website is easy to use. There are many choices of meeting rooms in good price. Also good communications. Will definitely use them again. Very satisfied of the service. Thank you"
"I booked a room on Thursday evening I was told I could cancel two working days before (no times mentioned of when I needed to cancel by - please check your recorded messages ) I I then phone to cancel only to be told Toking days - If I had made the call 4/5 pm I totally understand the non refund - I have used the zipcube in the past I have researched your company I would like a refund - I will create and make noise at I think this a total injustice I believe in discretion and great customer service I will create a blog,twitter, facebook warning business to about the aftercare service, what makes it worse I would have re-booked at a later stage but I just could not commit to times/dates ( SANTACRUZ, Guillaume - ) your CEO will get t know as will his other counterpart"
"Booked a meeting room with Zipcube, the price was brilliant and the response from the company with queries and supporting the booking was prompt and efficient. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Tess Woolfenden 2-3 Sacks
Verified Reviewer
"Really great customer service throughout the booking process, very friendly and helpful! They even checked in to see how it had all gone."
"Booking was swift. I had support from the team in finding a location that fit location and budget requirements. I'd use the team again, just to take the hassle away from booking a meeting room."
Zipcube is rated 4.84 based on 345 reviews