Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Excellent customer service. Called for a meeting room last minute. They sorted one out for me in no time at all. Will definitely be using again.
No support or any service whatsoever! I had to find a meeting room with a two day notice and found zipcube site. I have managed to book a room via zipcube and got a confirmation from the venue host. But unfortunately my customer changed the meeting date so I had to adjust too. There was no option to cancel or change the booking on the website. Chat and phone number is not working at all at any time of the day. Tried emailing and didn’t hear anything back too. So I have been speaking to the venue host directly who had advised that they couldn’t accommodate the change so I had no choice but to cancel. The venue host couldn’t cancel it too. I have tried contacting zipcube regarding my refund but didn’t hear anything at all as again no chat, no phone or email. No way to get hold of anyone so I don’t think I will see my money again. Please avoid zipcube
Hi Irina, I am sorry that you did not have a great experience with Zipcube. I have looked at your requests on the system, and I can see that no payment has been taken from you. The two requests that you made that were not accepted were never charged. For the one that was accepted, a refund had already been processed, even though the point that you cancelled the room was within the chargeable period, but given everything that is going on at the moment, we thought we would do our best to be accommodating. I can see that you did try to call a couple of times, but all of those were outside of the working hours of the Zipcube teams. I am sorry that no-one called you back, but the team have been swamped with calls. However we should have found a way to call you back. No emails were received from you though. We do our best to provide excellent service but clearly failed to live up to standards on this occasion. I can 100% confirm though you have not been charged anything by Zipcube. Sorry.
I have been trying to contact zipcube past 10 days regarding a query to book a venue for the party but it hasn't been resolved. I have sent multiple emails and I am still waiting to book the venue.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have not had a great experience on the website. We do rely on the venues with whom we work for some of the information required, and at the moment, with everything that is going on, a lot of them still have staff on furlough and so are slow to come back to us. We do try our best to respond to all enquiries in a timely basis but clearly we failed in this instance and I am sorry that we were not able to help.
Fantastic experience all round. We run training programmes for corporates up and down the country and with Zipcube I could search all of the available venues in multiple cities in one place. Saved me lots of time on the venue searches and being able to manage my bookings from one log-in is amazing! Also a great team who are on the end of the phone within seconds every time I call with a query :) Thank you Zipcube! Keep up the good work.
Excellent service, quick response rate & friendly staff. Zipcube helped me to find a meeting room at very short notice & I was extremely impressed with their service throughout. Within an hour of my initial enquiry, I received a personalised follow-up email and after choosing the room which best suited my needs, Zipcube confirmed the booking that day. Highly recommend!
Great service! Found a convenient room at very short notice. Comfortable venue used with clients. Will certainly be using ZipCube again! Thanks!!
Flawless service from start to finish. Website user friendly and looks great too!
*Zipcube saved the day!* We had a last minute need in Central London for a meeting room and Zipcube allowed me to search and book within minutes. Fantastic service and will definitely use again. 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Poor service. My room was cancelled at late notice and the service there after wasn't good at all. I won't be using again.
Zibcube style and system and range of choices is the best I have found. They are friendly and understanding and work hard to keep their customers satisfied.
Needed a meeting room last minute and Zipcube helped sort it all out for me.
I recently booked a room through Zipcube but had to cancel it again shortly after. I'd paid extra for the flexible rate but there was no where on the website to cancel so I had to email. No one replied to my first or second email, nor to the message I left on the chatbot on the website. So I got charged £160 for the room I didn't use. I called to complain and they said someone would call me back - not heard a thing. Totally useless from start to finish
Hi James, I do apologise for the experience that you had with Zipcube, this is not what we want any of our customers to have. We strive to make sure that customers receive excellent service but on this occasion we failed. The cancellation was requested within the period where the booking was no longer refundable, however this should have been made clear to you on the phone and you ought to have received the call about this.
I made a booking via zipcube website, and 1 hour before my event the venue call me to tell me they did not have the room available as this website never inform them about the booking I made. I had to cancel my event at the last minute. It has been over a week and I still did not get a refund of the money I paid, even though zipcube told me I will have it in 2 to 3 working days. Please be mindful and double check with the venue as they might not know you have booked a place via zipcube even though zipcube confirms it.
This is a great service for locating and booking meeting rooms. I was looking for something specific and I contacted them direct and they proposed two venues which were great options. After choosing the one I used I couldn’t fault the online search, the customer service and the ease or arranging overall
What a great service! Paul always manages to secure the perfect space for me when I have meetings in town. Can't recommend them enough!
I booked a room for my workshop through Zibcube. I was amazed by their excellent customer service. The member of their team works in collaboration. They will respond to my emails in less than 5 minutes. They were able to get me an avoidable venue. They sent me a reminder nearer the time with all the necessary information. I strongly recommend them.
Extremely helpful service!
Great experience with Zipcube. Quick. Reliable. Professional.
As a small team, we don't need a huge office, but it's really convenient to be able to book meeting rooms if and when we need them. It gives us the flexibility to have our meetings close to our clients, without having to worry about the details.
I was looking for a venue near Gatwick airport, found a venue but it was booked for the times we needed. Spoke to Eden, who was super helpful and found us another meeting room in the same venue so we could have still have the meeting and get to the airport on time! Thanks Eden, saved the day. Highly recommend Zipcube, whole process was easy from start to finish!
Zipcube is rated 4.79 based on 424 reviews