Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
I’ve always found ZAP’s content curation up to the mark as well as the competitive pricing. However, the customer support is a bit of a let down..the responses aren’t as prompt as some other retailers. Also, there is no signup bonus or birthday discount coupons like those offered by other boutiques. Hope these improvements come in the near future!
Great experience, good price and fast shipping
Cancelled my order without reason?
no possibility of a free courier on return
Its fair price but didnt like my top. Id shop here again tho lools decent. Thanks
A luxury fashion retailer who charges £9.95 for shipping please look at your competers how much they charge like mr porter
Easy to order online, confirmation straight after payment. Downfall.. they didn’t have stock of one item but still took payment for the item which I’m still waiting to be refunded on.
I was not happy, as ordered and paid however once money had came out my bank they stated the item was out of stock. I did send an email however never even got an email in return.
On us website the Gucci clothes only few items. On U.K. Website has full items.I can't purchase on U.K. Website.
Zap Clothing is rated 4.20 based on 1,022 reviews