Your Survey Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Click Here
2 - 3 Hours
"Very detailed report and this is the second time using Your Survey. Thanks again."
"Excellent service"
"Very prompt and efficient. Survey was done quickly and report provided shortly after."
"The service was quick and easy to access as well as in a good range of pricing. I would definitely recommend this service."
"Very good experience all round."
"It was quick and easy to book and the survey came back quickly too. I would recommend and use them again if needed."
"Very satisfied with both the price and the level of detail in the survey."
"Very thorough and detailed. Clearly written and easy to understand. Stopped me buying a property with problems. Thank you."
"Quick efficient and comprehendable survey information thanks."
"The surveyor which called at my home was very pleasent. He was very efficient and completed the appointment in a short time."
"Excellent customer service, very quick and efficient with good detailed report."
"The gentleman was most pleasant, timely and very considerate."
"Excellent service pleased with report would use again."
"it was good ..had all the areas covered"
"I have had previos surveys that included photographs which was useful, but this one had none. Content was fine and useful."
"Really good, and even took a late Friday evening phone call, in order to discuss the report with me."
"Great service the survey was booked in and completed within days. Received the report within 72 hours couldn’t have asked for a better service would highly recommend."
"The surveyor was very friendly and informative and obviously knew his stuff"
"Excellent and Thorough Service"
"Your Survey gave a really poor service and were very unprofessional I recommend people looking for a stress free experience go elsewhere. The company made mistakes right from the beginning and I was constantly having to chase them. Firstly my survey was not booked in even after payment because of an employee error. I was told I would be put as priority but the survey was booked over a week later (so two weeks from payment). Then the company they enlisted to do my survey was uncontactable they wouldn’t return any calls or answer emails. The survey was carried out and yet no body contacted me to confirm and then a week later I needed to phone again to chase the report. I was twice given false promises that it would be ready the next day. In total it took 13 days (10 working days) for the report to be sent. I emailed the manager to complain about the poor service I had received and they didn’t even have the decency to apologise, the manager has still not responded to my complaint. Very disappointing service at a stressful time of buying a house, where there are time constraints and important decisions to be made based on the survey. DO NOT USE!"
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 582 reviews