Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Yay! To Yay.com. I have just taken out a contract with Yay.com and I have to say that their customer service is second to none! During my decision and set up process I spoke to three different operators who were all amazing, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Thank you so much everyone, i.e. Raffi and Miguel (I cannot recall one of the ladies I spoke with yesterday)!
Super professional as always. Guided me through every step how to set up the app on both my phone and my partners. Always kind, professional and extremely helpful.
I tried another company which did not go well at all before finally coming to YAY. Their support team was actually willing to hold a phone conversation with me unlike the other company I tried who would only do typing style conversation via live chat. YAY staff are really helpful. Time will tell how well their system works but so far I am delighted with their service
I have been using Yay for a few months now and with moving back into another lockdown and making my team work remotely, Miguel was able to help set me up with adding them to my call lists etc. Thankyou Miguel! He took the time to help my properly set everything up to make sure I got the best from my system!
The team at Yay are always friendly and helpful. They always go out of their way to help with a solution.
THIS WAS MY FIRST TRANSACTION, FOUND THEM VERY CAPABLE. ORDERED AND DELIVERED IN A QUICK TIME. RECOMMEND.
I have given 5 stars as their service is brilliant. I recently installed IP phones in our new home (we're on a fibre to the home network) and made some beginner set up errors. Contacted Yay.com support and in a short space of time identified the error and fixed it. What I particularly liked was Support offered to dial in to my pc to resolve my issue. I would recommend a change from a technical remote assistance point of view. Since my Antivirus/Bitdefender sparked a warning when I was asked to download a remote access tool from a Google drive location provided by their Support team, I'd recommend YAY.com changing their remote access tool from an exe downloaded from a Googledrive cloud location to using a mainstream tool such as GotoAssist, Logmein etc. It may cost a little more but are more trusted than a downloaded "exe" (program). Other than this I can't fault Yay.com. OK - I'm a small home user but after researching their service I figured what was good for business is good for home use. I trialed out Yay.com's phone service for a few months and in December upgraded my plan after we moved into our new house. I find their pricing to be reasonable and service great. A good amount of how to or FAQs which are useful for beginners to VOIP. Their portal to maintain your account, plan, settings etc is easy to use and I like the emailing of invoices each month. Personally I'd recommend them for home. Give them a try.
Very good service very friendly staff happy to help me many thanks
fantastic voip provider ( im an ex BT customer who moved to ZEN for FTTP only , losing the copper phoneline) ,and ported my old landline number to yay.com and went for their voip service. absolutely world class support, and had an issue configuring my yealink w60 basestation and phone, litterally within 2 mins of ringing the helpdesk they provided remote desktop support to log in and configure the new basestation and handsets remotely. Have also now repurposed 2 old android phones with the yay app as well, so not short of phones here. Yay are highly reecomended by me for bringing your home phone service into the 21st century, far cheaper call packages than BT, and no line rental either
Hugely impressed with YAY.Com, not just with the product they offer but, and this is the really important part for me, the customer support is outstanding. They have been patient and, given the fact that I know next to nothing about this kind of tech, have been very good at explaining things at my pace and at my level. At this point I should add a bonus point for Miguel!
Meg is a very Patient, Knowledgeable and helpful Lady. She set my new phone which took time to update, also set up voicemail etc. I have just started the 14 day trial.
Made a decision in less than an hour, feature rich and cheap price. Perfect for a small business!
Yay have been excellent and have exceeded my expectations, the possibilities of call routing are endless! I managed to create a professional phone line in just 30 mins. The block editor is also extremely easy to use. Thank you Yay!
I have recently joined Yay.com and called your customer helpline a number of times whilst setting up my number. Each time I was met with someone helpful and courteous that most importantly solved my issue. Thank you
Miguel is such a patient guy with humour!
Helpful and informative website. Prompt service. No problems.
Simple, user friendly interface and really friendly and helpful staff a phone call away if you do need help.
Jez and Meg are the best great team great support and value for money
Superb customer service! Raffi was so knowledgable and sorted the problem out very effeciently. Would definitely recommend Yay to anyone!
great reliable service used for a year and it did exactly what it said it would do gave me a land line number on my mobile free local number provided i will defiantly use this service again when i need it
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,562 reviews