Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Very informative with what was needed
I spoke to Konnor and he was pleasant, precise and prompt. He listened to my question, established what I needed and got it done! Exactly the type of interaction I wanted and the result I needed.
Really good customer support. I had a problem accessing the app on my phone and a member of the support team was very patient and helped me resolve the problem. Turns out it was user error!
Great communication, my account was set up fast and Miguel was very helpful taking me through the whole process.
Great l, fast service and a fantastic price.
Really good, friendly, helpful customer service set me up in no time, and all for a great price!
I have enjoyed working with Yay.com as a customer. The only reason I haven’t given a five is because of difficulties with porting over the number. It may have been the thoughts of the other companies involved, but I ended up paying quite a lot with my new broadband provider who isn’t yay.com.
Hello Ingrid, Thank you so much for your review & we're always happy to help you! Unfortunately, inbound porting is led by your previous provider & we are at their mercy :( After they had given you incorrect information we re-submitted for you (at our own cost) as we appreciate how difficult your old provider made it for you! We're so proud of our porting team who always go the extra mile & finally got your number released to us. We're always here to assist whenever you need us & thank you once again for your kind words. Best Wishes, Daisy
Although I haven't spent too much time on the app just yet, i must still thank Victoria in Customer Services who was very patient and a pleasure to speak with whilst getting set up. A credit to the team at Yay
One of the most important things a company can provide is good customer service - because that's when you need them most. Yay has helped me recently in a number of ways, from helping my tidy up my plan to make sure I'm using the right one for me and helping troubleshoot some user issues. I was very impressed with how Yay helped me, not only were they quick to respond both by email and phone, but very clear and patient in what can be done. Yay is a great choice for us, because our team likes to make and answer calls in different ways, and Yay allows us to use desk phones, a web app, a desktop app or even on mobile. The product will get better with time (hence the 4 stars, it's not yet perfect), but the way they interact with their customers is really encouraging and is why I'm really happy using them
Hi Josh, Thank you for your kind review! It's always a pleasure to make sure you're on the best plan and is nice to hear that you've really enjoyed the service so far! If there was anything particular you feel we could improve to get that 5-star rating, please email me personally at konnor.munt@yay.com. Konnor
Hi Josh, Thanks so much for your review! While we are super pleased you have had a goood experience with us, we'd love to know what we need to do to make that review a 5 star? Please drop me an email on jez.pickering@yay.com - all feedback is welcome! :)
Konnor was very good and the service is good. Konnor is friendly and quick in helping you with simple instructions to follow. Thank you
The phone lines were busy but I emailed and they called back within a few minutes. Wonderful service once speaking to someone, solved the problem and extremely friendly and helpful.
Original Review (1 Star rating): Faulty phone from them and when I asked for a replacement/repair they tried to avoid their legal responsibilities and tried to palm me off with the Manufacturer, despite my contract being with them (as the seller)... Not a good first impression; As with all companies the real test is the customer support (when things go wrong) and how well they look after you! Updated Review: After another call to Jez at Yay.com, he understood Yay.com's responsibilities and arranged to return the faulty phone to the manufacturer (via Yay.com) for repair/replacement (at no cost to me). Two weeks later I have a new phone and I'm back up and running, now that is what I expected at first, so my revised rating is 4 stars... Thank you Jez! I may be back for other hardware or services in the near future.
I ordered a POE switch from Yay.com. It was competitively priced, arrived promptly and as was a described.
The customer service when initially signing up for the service with Connor was excellent and the features of the VOIP offering way exceeded my expectations, and all at a very reasonable cost.
Everyone I spoke to was a great help, especially those who helped set up extra lines and a voicemail system. Will recommend.
Great support from the CSR.
Fast reaction! Nice support!
Good value for hardware - efficient and quick delivery - minor issue with processing order on the web site efficiently dealt with a phone call - promptly answered and quickly resolved.
They were able to resolve my issue quickly and efficiently.
Yay.com as a VoIP provider is great. The console is feature-laden and easy to use, and the prices are highly competitive with some of the best customer service in the industry. 5 out of 5 for VoIP. Domain registration and hosting, at yay.com, has some bugs that need to be ironed out, that is from my opinion and is coming from moving a domain from one of the big names and from previous experience with other providers. CS are always pleasant to deal with to assist in resolving issues On that basis its a 3 out of 5 for this service. If they can get these bugs resolved, i am happy to give them a 5. Current score as of October 2017: 4/5
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,605 reviews