Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Great service from Yay.com. I now have two business numbers, one local and one national for a great price. Easy to switch between the two. Raffi was very helpful.
Whilst I don't use all of the services that Yay.com offer - I only use them as a domain registrar - I am super happy with the level of service that they supply. Their website is easy to navigate, but has everything you could possibly need available. The best part though? Apart from their great pricing of course... is their customer services! I recently had an issue logging into my account, and they went above and beyond in resolving it. That level of support is rare in this day and age, when everyone seems to want to offer the bare minimum. Highly highly highly recommended!
I called up customer support for help with my query and straight away Miguel answered, he was very polite and professional and advised what he was going to do and what the issue might be. Miguel provided me with a quick resolution to fix my issue and I’m back up and running!
Thanks Miguel!
Jen
Wow! The move from RingCentral to Yay! was simply, well simples. No problems and stress free. The customer support is super personable and friendly, and had ensured that the experience was second to none. I am happy to have moved my company and glad to be paying for a reliable and affordable service compared to our previous provider. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Yay services is fantastic and friendly customer relationships. Thanks Jez Pickering for always helping out.
Very helpful. Went above and beyond needed! Thanks.
Called to make some updates on our account, spoke to Meg who was once again very helpful - thanks!
very helpful remote set up service - would of struggled to do it myself!
Reasonably priced plans, exceptional customer service. I was really impressed with the level of service for queries both via email and phone. Signed up yesterday, and my voip was up and running without any issues. Other service providers should learn from yay... it really feels like ‘YAY’!!!!! Thank you guys 👍
We have used Yay.com for over four years now and find them very good value for money and the customer service is excellent.
Yay! To Yay.com. I have just taken out a contract with Yay.com and I have to say that their customer service is second to none!

During my decision and set up process I spoke to three different operators who were all amazing, knowledgeable and extremely friendly.

Thank you so much everyone, i.e. Raffi and Miguel (I cannot recall one of the ladies I spoke with yesterday)!
Super professional as always. Guided me through every step how to set up the app on both my phone and my partners. Always kind, professional and extremely helpful.
I tried another company which did not go well at all before finally coming to YAY. Their support team was actually willing to hold a phone conversation with me unlike the other company I tried who would only do typing style conversation via live chat. YAY staff are really helpful. Time will tell how well their system works but so far I am delighted with their service
I have been using Yay for a few months now and with moving back into another lockdown and making my team work remotely, Miguel was able to help set me up with adding them to my call lists etc. Thankyou Miguel!

He took the time to help my properly set everything up to make sure I got the best from my system!
The team at Yay are always friendly and helpful. They always go out of their way to help with a solution.
THIS WAS MY FIRST TRANSACTION, FOUND THEM VERY CAPABLE.
ORDERED AND DELIVERED IN A QUICK TIME.
RECOMMEND.
I have given 5 stars as their service is brilliant. I recently installed IP phones in our new home (we're on a fibre to the home network) and made some beginner set up errors. Contacted Yay.com support and in a short space of time identified the error and fixed it. What I particularly liked was Support offered to dial in to my pc to resolve my issue.

I would recommend a change from a technical remote assistance point of view.

Since my Antivirus/Bitdefender sparked a warning when I was asked to download a remote access tool from a Google drive location provided by their Support team, I'd recommend YAY.com changing their remote access tool from an exe downloaded from a Googledrive cloud location to using a mainstream tool such as GotoAssist, Logmein etc. It may cost a little more but are more trusted than a downloaded "exe" (program).

Other than this I can't fault Yay.com.

OK - I'm a small home user but after researching their service I figured what was good for business is good for home use. I trialed out Yay.com's phone service for a few months and in December upgraded my plan after we moved into our new house. I find their pricing to be reasonable and service great. A good amount of how to or FAQs which are useful for beginners to VOIP.

Their portal to maintain your account, plan, settings etc is easy to use and I like the emailing of invoices each month.

Personally I'd recommend them for home. Give them a try.
Very good service very friendly staff happy to help me many thanks
fantastic voip provider ( im an ex BT customer who moved to ZEN for FTTP only , losing the copper phoneline) ,and ported my old landline number to yay.com and went for their voip service. absolutely world class support, and had an issue configuring my yealink w60 basestation and phone, litterally within 2 mins of ringing the helpdesk they provided remote desktop support to log in and configure the new basestation and handsets remotely. Have also now repurposed 2 old android phones with the yay app as well, so not short of phones here. Yay are highly reecomended by me for bringing your home phone service into the 21st century, far cheaper call packages than BT, and no line rental either
Hugely impressed with YAY.Com, not just with the product they offer but, and this is the really important part for me, the customer support is outstanding. They have been patient and, given the fact that I know next to nothing about this kind of tech, have been very good at explaining things at my pace and at my level. At this point I should add a bonus point for Miguel!
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,472 reviews