Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Their customer service is always really great. I set up a complicated call routing with multiple call queues for the first time and called to get my work checked! Conner answered all my questions and helped me sort out my call routing so that we could provide quick service to our own clients.
Yay are fantastic! They offer a very high quality VOIP offering that I have been using in my home for around 8 months. I have a very simple setup, i.e. I connect my home phones to the adaptor and have a very simple call route plan in place. Their support is brilliant. They are always quick to pick up the phone and are friendly and very knowledgeable. I am an IT director so often get technical, but they always have the answers. Highly Recommend!
Thank you for your help. A delight to get straight through without having to pick from a hundred options! And my questions were answered and everything was sorted. Thank you
Great as ever
Everyone I've talked to are very service oriented and helpful. Easy to contact, and I like that they are local. reasonable charges.
How wonderful! Such a quick and easy system to set up, but more importantly when I needed help they responded quickly and politely. You really couldn't ask for a better service :)
Yay.com are always incredibly helpful and friendly. Nothing is ever too much trouble. My most recent call to customer services was to set up new phones which Raffi dealt with quickly and efficiently, in the usual calm and friendly manner we always receive. Thank you!
Fantastic customer service, easy to use app and well explained.
Miguel was excellent and extremely helpful - the whole process was far easier than I imagined it would be and I believe that was down to his communication skills. 10/10
Just set up our new VoIP phone system via Yay.com, which all seems to be working well. Well, I say I set it up, in fact it was the wonderful Raffi from Yay who did all the setting up for me, connected the new VoIP phones, etc. I did try to set it up myself, but not speaking pure geek I even found the online tutorials confusing: I know that all industries protect themselves by inventing an impenetrable language, but with the internet of things now mainstream in everything, geeks really should start to speak English. That said, with Raffi & Yay on my side, setting up was easy & I can leave the geek language to those who feel safer using it.
TOP Kundenservice und sehr freundlich, ich bekomme immer schnell Antwort für meine Fragen und wenn ein Probleme gibt es dann wird schnell bearbeitet. Die Qualität des Anrufe ist sehr gut und auch die preise sind in sehr gut, ich bin von A bis zum Z begeistert von yay Firma, also vielen dank für alles
The staff that work at yay are amazing! They always provide me and my colleagues with the help we require! Meg, Raffi and Miguel always provide me with the best customer service!
If the rest of my experience with Yay continues like today I will be very happy. Both Raffi and Meg were very helpful getting me started and I haven't even started exploring all the Yay functionality. Good job!
A GREAT team!!!. Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen to my request and providing satisfactory solutions in record time. God really bless you in Jesus name. (Hiswillpropertyservices.com)
Absolutely brilliant company, with an even better support team! Raffi was very helpful in getting me up any running on my new Yay account.
A superb team that always has care at the centre of every email and phone call! Superb phone service and speedy replies to sort out issues. Well done to Meg - a superstar in the Yay team.
Amazing customer service. Raffi was great and talked me though an issue and solved it quickly. Brilliant
Very easy to set up and use. Customer support is excellent and they are really fast to help you out.
Really good service, young lady I spoke to on the phone was very helpful!!
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,601 reviews