Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
very happy with help today thanks
Great service and support. I would not hesitate to recommend Yay to anyone who wants more control over their calls for home or work.
A pleasure to deal with and good value. Patient and helpful when advising and organising setup.
Raffi was very helpful in answering all the questions I had regarding voip. Yay has a very simple and straightforward setup, and excellent customer service.
I approached changing to a VOIP system with some fear. I am a sole trader who is now working at home and so have no IT support and am not technically minded. The Yay.com team were very helpful in explaining how it all works, what the options were and how to set up. The free trial was useful and allowed me to become comfortable when using VOIP before committing to the hardware. The support team were so patient when helping me get the desk phone and the app set up and it has worked like a dream. The app effectively gives me a second phone when I am not in my home office and the clarity of the calls is first rate. I am very happy with the service and the speed and qaulity of the support.
We are completely new to any form of internet phoning. From our first contact with yay with have been very pleased with the friendly service we have received from very competent staff.
Konnor has been a star tonight, taking over our computer and configuring all the devices and setting everything up. Thank you so much.
We would not hesitate in recommending yay.
good support
Fantastic service and very helpfully talked me through all the options to amend our phone scripts.
Had a problem with my Voip phones and Raffi was excellent. She was very persistent and didnt give up when there was no immediate solution. 10/10.
agent meg was quick to resolve my issue. :)
Big thanx to agent meg
As a MSP we have been using yay for both our VOIP and networking hardware needs for a few years now and we had absolutely no problems. Prices are very competitive and in most cases delivery has been next business day. Whenever we have used customer services they answer our calls promptly and are very polite and helpful even during Covid. If you are a business looking to resell VOIP services or even just need to purchase networking or VOIP hardware then give yay a go. PC ONSITE
I have used YAY since 2017, I wish I discovered them before that! Rarely does an online service deliver on it's promises, YAY is one of the few that exceed them.
Arrived on time and was described.
This company is insane with customer support. Answers calls quickly and is very helpful. Wow! They really deserve all the 5 star reviews here.
I have been with yay for 2 days and have phoned customer service about 5 times getting all set up and they have been BRILLIANT every time!!!
Decided to move from a landline to a mobile broadband service from Three. I wanted to retain my landline number and decided to use a VOIP service from Yay.com to handle the number porting using a Grandstream HT801 I purchased from them. The setup provide a bit tricky but with telephone and remote support from Raffi via the Yay.com help desk the problem was solved within a few minutes and everything is now up and running perfectly. YAY...
Had a problem working out how to add a greetings message - Konnor was very helpful and explained the procedure and completed it for me. Very new to this sort of telecommunication so found it a bit baffling! Well worth calling to save lots of wasted time otherwise! Great service throughout
I can't comment on VoiP provision or long-term customer satisfaction, but as a brand new domain registration customer I'm impressed with both the UI and the technical support.

Yay were very fast and friendly in responding to queries regarding a couple of teething problems, at least one of which was caused by my previous (and more expensive) domain registration provider.

Only time will tell if this level of support continues, but I see nothing to suggest it won't.
The customer service is superb!
Excellent Customer Service and System