Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Spoke to Matt who was extremely helpful in giving me advice, getting it set up and talking me through how to do it so I could do it myself again in the future. Brilliant!!
I spoke with Miguel today. He was very patient and extremely helpful.
Very supportive and helpful! Thanks for the excellent customer service!
First class service very fast del Very good product
Incredible service, great support saved our company £180 a month. Highly recommended!
Having moved from a phone line + broadband to just broadband, a VOIP fone was just the ticket. Yay! What a cool name! So an obvious choice for me, fantastic price and as it turns out absolutely fantastic customer service and technical assistance! Whilst trying to get my head around the voip tech, these guys have impressed me with every call, great system and value for money. If you're looking for a voip provider use these guys, seriously, and no I don't work for them or know anyone there. 10/10
Excellent, prompt service and delivery. Top class product as well.
Great service, efficient communication, and a really easy way to get a YAY Phone service with lots of help and support to get the right deal. All responses were prompt and professional. Whenever I needed something they were there for me. Thank you guys
Matt was of awesome help!
I’m new to this kind of format and have had tons of questions, yet all the Yay employees have been so kind and patient with me each time. I really appreciate all their help!
I was looking for a voip provider that had reasonably good support. Our previous provider did not. I called in and was transferred to Konner right away. Konner at YAY was absolutely the best. He was very patient and knowledgeable. He answered my question and had the issue resolved in about 3 minutes.
Great! Well done !
I was greatly impressed and very grateful for Connor's assistance. No hesitation in providing friendly, courteous and skilful assistance. My router issue was resolved very quickly, thanks Connor.
Relieved to have shifted to Yay.com from Ringcentral. Extremely impressed by the personalized service and support provided by the Yay.com team. Raffi really stands out and makes you feel part of the Yay.com family and not just a "customer".
Awesome and outstanding service. Nothing to fault and made my day.
Brilliant service. Main switchboard answered within 4 rings, and they were straight on to the issue, solved within ten minutes.
The support at yay.com is always first rate, with speedy replies, and questions answered. No complaints at all.
Swift response, friendly support and all my questions answered... Thank you :-)
A brilliant operation. Miguel and Raffi are superstars. I am not the easiest of clients as I was on the phone almost constantly with queries about my rather personalised and complex set up but they were (and still are) always helpful and willing and cheerful and the system is brilliant.
Miguel my Rep. was excellent, patient and professional. look forward to doing business with Yay... Rosie C.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,678 reviews