Yay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yay.com

help@yay.com

New House, Fayes Passage, Bedford Road

How would you rate Yay.com ?

"Really impressed with the service. Friendly knowledgable staff, help to set things up, all questions answered. Highly recommended."
"Customer support at Yay is first-rate. I had very limited understanding of VOIP phone systems, they explained the ins and outs and got my system setup and started within no time. Thank you!"
"Never any Issues, Meg did a fantastic Job"
"Konnor Munt is a legend!!! 5 times I have tried to get different phones in the office and every previous time technical glitches have made turn back to painful BT. Konnor has been great to spec and deliver a fantastic system with more bells and whistles than I can think what to do with and cool phones. This is going to save us a fortune in time and money. Well done yay and well done Konnor great job!"
"(My second review of Yay.com, updating my previous review after three months' experience) It was a big and frightening step, switching our business to a VOIP phone system. I ws nervous that it wouldn't be business-grade reliable, having experienced Skype calls which can occasionally be flaky, but the switch has gone quite smoothly although I bought and configured all the phones myself which was a steep learning curve, because I got excellent support from Yay.com. Our new system is better than what we had before, we can make more concurrent calls, the audio quality is better, the management is better. The other day I wasn't working, and none of the sales staff turned up to work first thing. No-one else knew how to switch the nighttime service off so the boss phoned me panicking, and I did it online from where I was, in a few seconds. Couldn't have done that before! Yay have been superb throughout, and our phone bills have approximately halved. All too often technology is a source of stress, but just occasionally I come across something that gives me a warm feeling inside. Spreadsheet software is one such example, but then I'm a nerd. Yay.com and their VOIP service is another. Highly recommended."
"The customer support team at Yay are magnificent. They're all helpful, knowledgeable, and very responsive. Thank you!"
"Fast and efficient delivery of purchased items."
"Took a short while to get things sorted but the operator on the phone was very helpful and spoke to me every step of the way until it was finally sorted."
"Very helpful, quick to help with enquiries. Always nice to speak with."
"Excellent Support team! Was able to talk me through every step needed with competence which was very useful for someone out of their depth like myself."
"Very Clear and Very helpful"
"Superb service and friendly"
"Excellent service and cannot fault them! After a few emails back and forth with their help department regarding best package for me and to gain an understanding of the packages, I carried out a free trial which was a great help and signed up straight away. The guys at Yay have been on hand to talk me through the setting up process and have been amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a quality provider at a great price."
"Excellent customer service and a fair price for their products. Well done lady and gents in the support team X"
"Spoke to Jez, very helpful and knowledgeable"
"Quick answer and reliable service until problem is solved. Great!"
"Very helpful & Friendly"
"I have found all the team at Yay very helpful, especially Meg who has guided me through the set up and configuring apps and voicemail. As someone who is not tech minded I initially found the prospect of voip daunting and had put off the purchase due to the condescending attitude of other tech firms. Yay are the total opposite and a joy to work with and are super helpful. I can't thank them enough."
"Got straight through to tech support within a few seconds of calling, Connor was very helpful and super efficient in getting our new phone connected!"
"Every time I speak to Yay they’re only too happy to help. What’s most impressive is how knowledgeable they all are. Well done Yay team and keep up the good work."
Yay.com is rated 4.95 based on 790 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!