Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Would whole-heartedly recommend Yay.com – it's all fairly straightforward to set up the basics, and if you have any issues (as I have) connecting third-party hardware, they go out of their way to help. Bought a new phone and was having no luck trying to connect it, so I got in touch with Yay – a very patient and chirpy Konnor just spent the whole morning talking me through it, rebooting this and that, and I'm up and running. Couldn't be happier with their service, and I know they're always at the end of the phone (a human being, too – no awful machine filtering) if any problem arises.
Excellent service, promt technical help and support. Would recommend.
Exceptional customer service. Meg, Konnor and Miguel have been incredibly helpful transitioning us over to Yay, nothing has been too difficult. Highly recommend the team! Software is also very good and covers everything we need it to, which is tough when we have quite a long list of requirements as a business!
Excellent company and service, highly recommend
Service client available and quick answer. Effective
Meg was very polite and helped me get set up within 5 mins.....literally. Thanks guys.
The helpdesk were excellent in helping me today. Many thanks, Jez.
Excellent service, with an amazingly easy to use web interface. Good line quality, and you have the flexibility of a SIP account to use with their own app or any phone/app of your choice.

In the 5 years we've been with them I've needed their customer services 3 times and they were always fast to reply, polite and very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Fantastic service. Raffi sorted our issue out very quickly and efficiently.
Meg was exceptionally helpfull and deserves a bonus
Meg is the best. I hope she gets the Christmas bonus she deserves.
Allways good service good help
Really good customer support. I had a problem accessing the app on my phone and a member of the support team was very patient and helped me resolve the problem. Turns out it was user error!
We do not use the VOIP systems so I cancelled the monthly subscription very easily online and then spoke to an advisor, Miguel, about a refund for our phone credits. He was so helpful and arranged the refund whilst on the phone! A good service is very rare nowadays so I was very impressed. Thank you.
The client service is incredibly wonderful. They are really efficient and respectful. They really cared about the problem and kindly helped me until the issue was solved. That required several calls, updates and emails. Thank you so much. You saved my domain!
Meg. Excellent again. We've spoken many times over several years, and you're always superb. It's really good to speak to someone who absolutely knows her stuff. Patient, eloquent and competent. You also intuitively know when to use email and when to pick the phone up. Too many people don't pick the phone up when its appropriate. You do. Excellent. Pass your skills on, we need more companies like YAY.
The YAY interface changes from time to time, and in the main there are clear efforts to simplify what can be some complex configurations. I hadn't used the interface in a while and it had changed, so I called for some help. The service was great, not only in making it work, but also taking time to explain what was being done and how the interface now worked. Great.
It's noticeable, unlike many other telecoms companies, how YAY have organised themselves with the customer in mind. No long holds; they demonstrate the correct use of their platform, and the call quality is always exceptional. It is what should be expected of a telecoms company, but personal experience from giants such as BT and Virgin make YAY stand out a mile.
I am a new customer to yay.com and am relatively new to VoiP technology in general. The fantastic customer service team at yay.com got me set up in no time and were so patient dealing with my neverending questions. It is a great company to deal with and I have been very impressed with the service I have received. I will definitely recommend to others!
Fantastic customer service, friendly, efficient and polite
Every time I have any problems and need to call up YAY answer the phones really quickly, are really friendly and solve the problem. Today Miguel was especially helpful but everyone I have spoken with at YAY has been great :) I can't recommend them highly enough
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,438 reviews