Yay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yay.com

help@yay.com

New House, Fayes Passage, Bedford Road

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy

"I have tried out several VOIP service suppliers recently and some were a disaster ! but then I found YAY---strange name I know but their service was brilliant and call quality and features were excellent but the best bit was customer support. Replies to all my questions were answered very quickly and meaningful by very polite and knowledgeable staff sorting out extremely comprehensive dashboard settings that were at the start not totally obvious( to me). So I have no hesitation in recommending them especially as they have a 14 day no holds barred trial totally free so you can experience their service for your self."
"It was very nice to communicate with professional."
"I have spoken to Konner on a few occasions now and I cannot say how pleased I am with the service. He is very helpful and has fantastic knowledge on the product. Thank you for all your help. .Fantastic company to deal with. 5*"
"Excellent support and very knowledgeable person who took me through the issues with my firewall / modem settings to make the telephone work. Highly recommended."
"Always extremely helpful and knowledgeable, customer service you can rely on."
"Friendly and competent support personnel."
"Excellent customer service: I got a prompt, helpful, thorough and friendly reply to my query."
"Super helpful and friendly team members, always great service and a pleasure speaking with them. Thanks guys:)"
"I have been with Yay.com for three years now and have nothing but the highest praise for their prompt service, professionalism and support. I have just upgraded my phone system and the advisor was extremely efficient with this. Also their new phone app has been extremely helpful for me with my business. R H Handyman Services"
"World Class customer service, and was setup in no time. What more do you want..."
"Brilliant service"
"We have now been happy YAY.COM customers for nearly a year. Everything about their service is recommendable. Setup went smoothly with plenty of friendly skilled support from Various tech support staff. Since switching to YAY.COM our telecoms costs have halved. The couple of times since then that we've contacted them for support they've sorted the problem quickly and helpfully, including the other day when I phoned to ask for their help with a problem with our phone line provider - so not a YAY.COM problem - and they came through for us quickly and efficiently. Can't fault them!"
"Yay are consistently flawless. As a small but expanding ISP, we chose Yay to provide a reliable and feature-rich VoIP service to accompany our fibre-to-the-home broadband service. Yay offers all the flexibility that we needed in terms of product features, ease of use, compatibility with SIP endpoints and convenient API access to control all areas of one's account. Their support team is what really sets them apart from the competition. Any query is dealt with quickly and efficiently and almost always by the first person that you speak to, all of the team are so knowledgeable in all areas and can resolve or advise on any questions themselves without needing to put you on hold or escalate to anyone else. We're confident that Yay will continue to meet our needs as we expand to hundreds and eventually thousands of customers."
"Excellent service, fast response time, sorted out my issue, then I messed with the settings which broke it and they fixed it again. Would use again for sure!"
"We've used Yay for several years and couldn't be happier. They provide consistent, relaible VOIP services and their rates are competitive. They also have a really good account dashboard, there it's easy to configure your account, see your call history and MUCH more. But the best is their customer support. Whenever we've had a question (no complaints here!), the UK-based support team has quickly answered it - they really are friendly experts! In an age where complaining seems to be the norm, outstanding customer service should be recognised too. Well done Yay - you're a brilliant team!"
"Webchat with Jez - I am new to VoIP so the help I received was invaluable. I have not made my final decision to change but Jez has gone a long way to convince me to switch to VoIP and yay."
"Great services with a great customer service team. Congratulation for your website."
"Great service and super friendly support team who help with any set up issues we may have!"
"Absolutely brilliant support. Resolved within 5 minutes"
"Great product. Reasonably priced. Fantastic customer service."
Yay.com is rated 4.96 based on 935 reviews