Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I am really pleased with the Yay.com service.

We had a specific requirement and they were very helpful in tailoring a package to suit our needs.

Meg was an absolute star in helping us get to grips with the system. So much so that we will end up migrating all our number and all lines over to Yay.

I look forward to cheaper calls and better service.

Yay!
We have only just started using yourselves/the new phone system and today was the first time I have called, I found Meg Gurnell to be very polite and helpful :)
Thanks for your kind words, it's always appreciated and we love to hear how we are doing!
Any else you need please don't hesitate to reach out!
Yay Support
I’ve been using Yay for a number of years. As a small business they’ve helped me to keep my costs down, and enabled me to divert calls where needed etc. Their customer service is excellent, they always manage to help even a clueless person like me!
Since using Yay I have found it to be a very good addition for making calls and having open business discussions, effective and clear sounding and so far only drops out one in a while . Any problems I have encountered have been dealt Edith quickly by Jacob at Yay. Also on reflection over a busy period for my business during April it was imperative I had a clear open line with my colleague in France.. So based on that I have revised to 5 star ......
I recently purchased the enterprise package which I found very reasonable for what is on offer within the package.

I had never used the platform or had an account before. I called up for some tips and points on how best to set up and use the platform and Daisy whom I spoke with was extremely helpful and it was hugely refreshing to see how simple she/ the platform make it for new customers.

I am looking forward to utilising the platform.
Had some technical issues with the app, but the team were able to help from afar. Swift response, good service.
I've been a Yay! client for about a year registering hundreds of domains with them. Here are some of the great things about Yay:
★ outstanding customer support, mostly dealing with Jez but Meg as well;
★ the Yay domain admin interface has now been upgraded and it is lightning fast; everything is optimised for speed and efficiency – bulk actions, DNS and NS templates, custom labels, common presets (for G Suite or Office 365) for their free DNS service;
★ as a more advanced user, I gave them some feedback on what I thought didn't work so well in their admin panel or how they could improve some things; to my surprise they actually fixed or implemented all my suggestions in a matter of days;
★ they are a modern registrar implementing a fresh design and modern technologies like LetsEncrypt or 2FA;
★ they offered me discounted pricing as a result of the large number of domains I registered; this made Yay the best place to register new domains;
All in all, a ★★★★★ service from Yay!
konnor dealt with me on this occasion this guy is brilliant spent loads of time sorting out my problem and got there in the end.
All issues resolved. Excellent knowledgeable prompt customer, service.
Very easy to contact & pleasant to be able speak to someone regarding any issues
Another excellent conversation with a member of staff from Yay. I'm always impressed with their understanding of my issue and ability to solve it. This applies to ANY of the staff, I generally find a company has one good employee - Yay's team all seem to have the answers I need - good job!
Initially daunted, Yay and their support staff made our transition to VOIP and the setup of the hardware in our home simple & straightforward.
Registering a domain was easy and so is managing DNS entries — very happy so far!
Well, what can I say! Yay.com is absolutely fantastic.
We have been using VOIP for many years and these guys are by far and away the best.
The system is very easy to use with lots of configuration options to suit every business plus the support is simply superb.
I had a problem picking up messages on my Grandstream telephone. I was asked to call their customer care number. The call was answered immediately by Konner. The problem was with the firmware on the handset which was sorted within a few minutes. Thanks Konner and thanks Yay, topnotch customer service!
Yay helps to set itself apart by the the support provided to customers coupled with their extremely competitive pricing. The team at Yay helped to migrate a large portfolio of domains, kept me updated throughout and made the whole process incredibly easy. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend Yay, whether you're just starting out or are fed up with poor service levels and high pricing offered elsewhere.
We have been using Yay for many years as a reseller and thery really are the diamond in the rough. All of the employees go out of their way to help and their solution is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. More importantly though it works seamlessly. If you are looking for a robust solution that is driven by a company who clearly care about their customers then I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Great experience

We were integrating their API and got different questions along the way. Their support showed amazing knowledge and was 100% client oriented. Would recommend for everyone who is looking for extraordinary service.
Yay.com is outstanding they are all ways keen to help they also are very quick and replying to emails and are also very quick at answer calls if you need them quickly. their phone system is so clear and it's great I can now use this phone system anywhere in the world
I started to use the VOIP service provided by Yay.com in 2016, and unlike many companies operating in this market, Yay genuinely cares about its customers.

The purchasing and set up is excellent, and if you have any issues the technical support is just wonderful, they will guide you, and assist whilst never being patronising, that always treat the client with respect.

I Highly Recommend them.
Meg was brilliantly helpful but more importantly patient. A credit to your team. Thanks Yay
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,238 reviews