Yay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yay.com

help@yay.com

New House, Fayes Passage, Bedford Road

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy

"Having someone like Victoria on the phone, knowledge and patience made a good impression and the difference , Reading other good reviews, I knew I was on the right path.Highly recommended ! Flexible service, allows to grow with you. Well done Yay and Thank you !"
"New customer to Yay.com and so far they have been superb, particularly their technical support which are always available, very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. We've had a number of setup hiccups all which the tech support team have managed to sort out very quickly. Very impressed"
"I have an excellent experience when ordering from Yay! The customer service is outstanding. I needed to return an idea which was replaced and picked up the next day. Definitely a company i will be recommending."
"Konnor was very fast in his efforts . He also taught me a few techniques . I would recommend yay to everyone."
"The Yay.com team were exceptionally supportive in getting our team's VOIP service transferred from our previous supplier and also in helping us set up new users and hardware as and when needed. The VOIP service itself is miles ahead of our previous supplier in terms of quality and reliability and the intuitiveness of the online user interface makes it easy for us to manage changes and get the most out of the services functionality on a day to day basis. It's also well worth checking out the new mobile app which is incredibly easy to set up and use and again far better than alternatives third party solutions we have tried."
"meg is good...v good."
"Was very helpful and informative in setting up new phones and customising our existing set up efficiently over the phone."
"Yay has been offer very efficient and kind services at a super economical price. My help requests were all responded and solved very timely."
"Not only had the item in stock when many others didn't, but a good price too."
"Staff are really helpful- above and beyond to take the stress out of the confusing technology"
"Very helpful assistant, my query was sorted out very fast and I would recommend this service to others."
"Very helpful👍"
"Matt was extremely helpful and very patient in helping me to sort out an issue with my deskphone and mobile apps"
"Easy to create an online account and quick, superb helpdesk assistance by Jez on the phone meant that I was up and running in minutes. Recommended +++."
"Good price delivered fast."
"as described and quick"
"Ordered phone system on Tuesday (after 6 pm) and it arrived today, (Thursday) Set it up with the support of the Yay team, so far this has been an easy and seamless process - keep up the good work Yay!"
"Everything’s perfect, Konnor configured my phone in minutes using remote access."
"Absolutely fantastic, i was on the phone for 3 hours speaking to different providers came across yay.com. Spoke to Konnor who was very patient and very knowledgeable person helped me set the whole account up from start to finish within 20min. highly recommend yay.com"
"Having decided to sign up with Yay for a voip service as there are based in the UK I needed to call the support team a couple of times and dealing with Victoria couldn't have been better, she sorted my problem out quickly and efficiently. A great company and excellent customer services, which is not always the case. Nick"
Yay.com is rated 4.96 based on 850 reviews