Yay.com Reviews

customer service
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Yay provides the phone system for our business for over two years and were very reliable. The service was great and the systems were exactly what we needed to run our company. Unfortunately we have had two cancel our service as we have now ceased trading due to Covid-19. If the country ever recovers, we will start a new business and we will definitely use Yay to provide a telephony again.
Fab value for money. And I love that every time I need them, the support people know what they are talking about. Happily not needed them much over the last few years
What can I say, YAY are amazing, always available to help and boy have they helped our business these last few weeks. Very reliable, and keen to assist where ever possible. I would recommend these guys without a second thought. Thanks especially to Victoria (my voip saviour).
Yay.com have been a pleasure to deal with over the years. As we are a Digital marketing and website design agency we require yay.com to be reliable and timely. Which they are. I called yesterday and spoke to Victoria and within 10 minutes I had 3 sales staff set up to work from home, which in the current climate is amazing. Many thanks. Complete Digital Media
So far we have had a great experience with Yay. Line has been steady and no issues to report (unlike our last VOIP provider). Really impressed with Meg in customer service who has been amazing. She made the move from our old provider so easy and it was genuinely a pleasure to deal with her.
I have to say the service we receive from the guys and gals at yay is second to none! Always very helpful, and always an immediate response! so refreshing. Keep up the good work!
I recommend them. I purchased a VoIP phone, ported my landline phone number and signed up to a monthly package deal for my phone calls. Prices were very reasonable. From the massive choice of phones I was helped to narrow it down to a phone manufactured in Germany rather than China which I was pleased about and I was treated professionally and courteously through out the process by a knowledgeable staff member who spoke clear understandable English. That's as far as I have got today but so far I have been very impressed by this UK company.
Very helpful and friendly service
Prompt knowledgeable technical support, all now working perfectly Excellent Service
Great customer service.
Amazing customer service!
I have used Yay over the last 3 years and I have to say it is simply the best company I have worked with! Customer service is without question outstanding and particularly Jez who can't do enough for you. Awesome service and great people at the helm! if I could give more stars I would! STAY SAFE
Fantastic support, advice and service. These guys have been a wonderful support in our campaign to support those affected by the Corona Pandemic providing us the phone lines we need to support people with their everyday needs and wellbeing. Thank You - Operation Community, Bishop's Stortford.
I very satisfied you Yay.com customer service. So far each time I call the customer service, they are very respectful as well as helpful, excellent customer service.
This is all new to me and the help from YAY Has been good both time I have called Excellent
10/10 service - great!
These guys are absolutely brilliant. I've spoken with two of their support team today for help with my call routing and each team the two people I spoke to were extremely helpful and very chirpy; nothing was too much trouble. I've actually been approached by another business as their fees are a bit lower but I don't think you can put a price on fast, efficient and friendly customer service so I'll be staying put! Your support team are a credit to you and I can honestly say this is some of the best service I have received. I wish I could remember names so I could name drop the guys I spoke with. Keep doing what you're doing guys!
Great service as always from YAY - thank you for keeping us online!
Very good service.
Great company - had to set up our business to all work from home at very short notice. Every person we dealt with was spot on and the system is actually better than our existing 20k office system. Sound quality excellent so far and better call reporting features than we currently have. Wouldn't hesitate recommending them.
Yay.com is rated 4.96 based on 1,162 reviews