Yay.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Yay.com

help@yay.com

Westbury House15 Bury Street

How would you rate Yay.com?

"Top dogs - no issues whatsoever - whole system works very well"
"We had a problem with exceeding the global rate limit when making requests through the Yay API. I called customer support at Yay and got a very good response. We had our API rate limit increased within minutes, which resolved the problem. The support call was very professionally handled. The technical resolution to the problem was very swift. Thanks for your help Yay!"
"Very quick response answering my issue and fixing it to."
Christian N
Verified Buyer
"A1 service - thanks"
"We've used Yay.com for over two years now. Their product is excellent and their customer service is exceptional. Special mention for Meg in customer services who is absolutely brilliant. Highly recommended."
Charlotte A
Verified Buyer
"I had an issue with two of the phones and couldn't work out why, the support team were able to sort out the problem very quickly and the customer service was great."
"Thanks again for your help Joseph, very efficient, professional and helpful. Regards Mo"
"Excellent service"
"Meg Gurnell sorted out our issue really quickly and efficiently."
"Everything. Every question was answered. The setup was done for us in no time at all we up and running in a few minutes. Jez was brilliant!"
"Every question answered, the staff are really helpful. I spoke to three different people on three separate calls and each one was super helpful. Top marks for your customer service, will be telling all my friends/colleagues. Thank you for all your help."
"The team at Yay, especially Daisie and Jez, are excellent! It's great to get through to a real person almost immediately and their knowledge and enthusiasm is amazing. They were able to quickly solve my fairly non-standard set-up and could not have been more supportive. I'm extremely happy with my decision to choose Yay for my business telephony requirements and have been singing their praises to anyone I can!"
"Always prompt and helpful with support requests."
"The Yay.com staff are always super helpful whenever I call. Don't lose your 'small team-happy to help' feel. This is a stark contrast to most in the telecoms industry and why I would recommend Yay. I would consider the fact I can call and speak to one of a small team who I can recognise a real USP."
"I have recently been dealing with a variety of companies for various products. By far the level of service, patience and speed that Yay.com have been dealing with my account, I honestly can say I would not hesitate to recommend them. Moreover the price is very competitive! Thank you all for your support."
"Super helpful and easy to understand!"
"quick, good customer service, patient, understanding, just polite and wonderful i could hug you thank you."
"Matt, was very friendly and knowledgable"
"Yay has outstanding customer care and an easy to use the software. We are very happy with Yay and their service and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good VoIP service"
"Very very efficient and kept us fully updated in terms of tracking the delivery service"
Yay.com is rated 4.94 based on 584 reviews