Yay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yay.com

help@yay.com

New House, Fayes Passage, Bedford Road

How would you rate Yay.com ?

"ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS This companies attention to detail and INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT customer service has blown me away and restored my belief in the existence of companies out there that really DO CARE about their end users. Jez was my contact, but it truly was a team effort! USE THEM, BUY from them....they will make your experience a great one!"
"Spoke with a number of people to answer queries and initially ordered an analogue to IP convertor to plug a standard phone into , but had issues getting it to work( I am sure if support had explained routing not set up , it would have worked ) even after talking to their support team . I returned the item for a Gigaset convertor and phone combo and after speaking with May on the phone managed to get it set up working in 30 mins , she was very thorough and explained the settings patiently. I would recommend Yay to create a guide for the inexperienced about the yay portal settings also beyond the Tuesday and Thursday webcasts , keep a recorded webcast so customers can consume as needed rather than waiting . I would definitely recommend Yay, in the process to moving my number"
"The gent "Jez" i think his name was? He was awesome and a credit to your organisation, nothing was to much trouble even though I am bit of a technical dinosaur. I hope he goes far and from a company customer service absouulte top class!!!"
"Excellent service"
Nicholas C
Verified Buyer
"Konnor quickly understood and provided a solution to my problem. Could not have been better."
"I have always been able to get straight through to a knowledgeable and helpful person who has quickly understood both our needs and my problem in this case - particularly helpful service from Connor!"
"A great company. The services and prices are awesome. And the people are great; friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. They have everything I need."
"Confirmed the order by phone. I guess this helps internet security. Good prices. Good kit."
"Jez reached back once the domain forwarding for .APP. went live because i previously asked for it. Thanks a lot for such care!"
"Excellent customer service! Always respond quickly & more importantly efficiently to queries or problems - not that there are often problems! Excellent phone service too, very happy."
"Enthusiastic and informative. Followed up as promised with additional details."
"Jez at Yay spent the time to make the set up complete and confirm the costings. He was able to manage the set up of a separate piece of hardware (to enable call from an anologue telephone to mobile via the broadband router) and he operated the PC remotely to achieve what was required which is why Im writing this review and he only hung up when the system was up and running. Totally happy with the set up ( pay as you go is rolling onto the next month) and the surprised at getting exactly what I wanted. This has allowed me to be independent of the landline telephone providers and that's satisfying."
"Support staff brilliant and very patient. Even though it took over an hour and multiple calls they fixed my problem in a few hours. Thanks"
"got the trouble seen to ok and happy"
"Great company and easy to talk to"
"All the staff are really helpful , the Yay.com prices are sensible too so overall yay.com is value for money"
"Your customer service was great - very quick responses, very helpful. Daisy was a great support"
"helped my in minutes"
"Amazing customer service and very competitive rates. Thank you Meg."
"The guys at Yay.com always help and sort out problems in a quick and effective manner, would highly recommend to anyone."
Yay.com is rated 4.95 based on 708 reviews