Yay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yay.com

help@yay.com

New House, Fayes Passage, Bedford Road

Click Here

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy

customer service
"Just spoken to Megan regarding call forwarding. Always friendly and helpful speaking to Yay team."
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for your kind review, and all of us at Yay have always been happy to help you as a customer of ours :)

Thanks again, Jez (Yay Support)
"all good so far."
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your feedback, and I'm glad to see you are on your way using the service to the best of it's ability :)

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else from us at Yay!

Jez (Yay Support)
"Very helpful customer service"
Hi Rhyan,

Thanks very much for your review - it really means alot :)

If you need anything else from us please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jez (Yay Support)
"Great service, with very attentive customer service."
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your review! Victoria asked me to mention that she is happy you are all set up now, and of course please let us know if you ever need anything else in future!

Jez (Yay Support)
"What a great service. We have moved from near London to Devon. I’m self-employed so keeping our landline number running was the biggest stress when arranging things. Can’t remember who told me about Yay but what a life saver. They talked me through setting the account up and getting things running on my mobile phone. So if my customers called I would get a call or an email with a recorded message! Perfect system!!"
Hi there reviewer!

Thank you very much for leaving your feedback on your experience :)

We are really pleased you had a good one, and of course please don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything in future!

Jez
"Jez responded promptly to my email and sorted out the problem I had Thank you so much First class service Susan"
Hi Susan,
Thanks so much for your review, and for your lovely feedback.
Of course, if you need anything else from us in the future please don't hesitate to email or call us again :)
Jez
"10/10. Really excellent service. Efficient, speedy and friendly. Very impressive."
Hi Cleone,
Thanks so much for leaving a review for us - we are super happy you have had such a good experience so far and hope you continue to do so in future.
Any questions please don't hesitate to let us know :)
Jez
"Excellent service & advice. All concerns & questions answered with good knowledge of the products, in a manner easily understood. Prompt confirmation of sale with details of installation & on-going customer support."
Hi Davina,
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review!
We are always happy to help, and of course, do let us know if you need anything else from us in future :)
Jez
"Yay have always provided a fantastic service for VOIP services, with amazing features and at a cost everyone can afford. Business grade services at the best prices. The best thing about Yay is their customer service and support, it's awesome! They're always happy to help and nothing is too much trouble, combined with the great service, it's just brilliant. Would recommend them to everyone without hesitation."
"Yay manage to make what could be a super complicated thing to set up SUPER easy. Any time I encounter something I don't understand they sort it within minutes, and we have been happily using the VOIP technology along with a brilliant call routing setup (which they helped with!) for years now! Thankyou!"
"Very easy to deal with, very helpful, no stress!"
"Flexible, powerful, affordable + incredible customer service. I have a small 2 person team (aka low value customer) so I wouldn't expect much from a customer service perspective. But when I had an issue with an integration the support (Pipedrive), I was surprised to discover an incredibly responsive and professional team was happy to assist. They discovered the integration issue was on their end and quickly worked to resolve it, keeping me up-to-date along the way. In the end, everything works smoothly, and yay.com has gained a very happy customer. Highly recommend."
"Meg was lovely. Patient, efficient, knowledgeable. A real asset to your company."
"Can't fault the service. How many organisations proactively call you to find out if everything is OK instead of keeping you endlessly on hold while they tell you how important your call is to them! Happy to recommend."
"Fast service! Knowledgable and very friendly."
"Hello! I have called several times during the last two weeks and Meg, Victoria and Jez were always there to help. I know I was a difficult customer and I appreciate the availability of the guys, my questions have been handled promptly, definitely an excellent customer service, thank you very much! Angelo"
"Excellent customer service agent, very helpful 😊"
"Early days but it seems a very thorough and easy to use product, customer service and assistance has been excellent."
"Excellent, great help."