Yay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yay.com

help@yay.com

New House, Fayes Passage, Bedford Road

How would you rate Yay.com ?

"Very new to Yay.com, and to VOIP generally. The team, including Jez, Connor and Daisy, have been brilliant, helpful, knowledgeable, and made the learning curve considerably less steep for me. Lovely to deal with a UK company, small enough to make me feel like I matter but big enough to provide a full scale professional grade service. Such a refreshing contrast to the big telecoms companies. And great value tariffs too!"
Efarzand S
Verified Buyer
"jezz was amazing with the help and support he gave and was a smooth transition from my other providers and excellent customer service I'm sure it will be the same all the way through but jazz was amazing and a credit to yay.com well done jazz great man"
"Jez has been brilliant; trouble shooting for us and fixing everything just the way we need it to be."
"Transferred a batch of domain names from my old registrar. Simple, fast and efficient. Had a courtesy call from Yay.com Support too. Very impressed so far."
"Daisy from Yay has ben very helpful. Highly recommend this company for VOIP/Cloud calls."
"Quick service, by email, all OK"
"Jez helped me so much setting up the phones and was amazing. Great service thankyou"
"Jez was really helpful and clear in how he explained what I needed to do to assist him in solving the issue we had. He promised me a call back this morning and he delivered on this which was great! Thank you!"
"I started using Yay.com just recently but I have been extremely impressed with their support and service. Every time I call they are super helpful, really informative and so willing to help and extremely pleasant - it's so refreshing to receive such great service. Well done Yay.com you most certainly are doing something great with your staff - it's so easy to complain about bad service but taking the time to compliment on great service is so valuable I believe. I would not hesitate to recommend Yay.com and will definitely keep on using you. Thank you and keep up the great work - your staff are a credit to you Matt!"
"I called about my yay line that was not foaling out. The issue was resolved very quickly. Thank you very much!"
Subramaniam K
Verified Buyer
"its brilliant services & fully satisfy thank you"
"They answered the phone in less then a minute with no options and menus to have to choose from. The rep Jez was just amazing and he did everything in his power to get our problem resolved. i was really amazed with the costumer service Well done JEZ & YAY"
"Konnor did an amazing job for me and got my issue sorted out straight away with no issues, excellent customer service konnor again thank you , it was a big worry getting this arranged smoothly for my customer, you did great work it’s appreciated! Thank you ."
"I am consistently impressed with the service that I receive from Yay.com. Always great!"
"We have used Yay now for a couple of years after being very badly let down by our previous provider. The levels of customer service are extremely high. They do it for you, rather than talking you through complex issues you may never need to visit again. Called today with a query on conference calling. Within 15 minutes, I had a call back. I now have my own conference line. They do what they say they will do, when the say they will do it. A very rare commodity nowadays."
"Everything has been quick and painless with Yay - from the 2 people I spoke to before in discussing the right package and hardware, to the support from Konnor in setting up the device. I ran into a problem I couldn't fix - no ringing on hold for ages, straight through to a real person who talked me through and logged in to fix the problem within a few minutes. Great service, products and hardware - So far, truly excellent!"
"The guys are very helpful, Really excellent service with good communication."
"The customer service staff are suprisingly well versed on the service and equipment."
"My questions were knowledgeably answered with understanding of how the system works."
"Spoke to Meg concerning an issue we had with our connectivity at our end, and how the issues with our IP had effected our phones. Even though this issue wasn't caused by yourselves, she lead the effort to fix the issue by corresponding with the IT team at our new offices. After this was sorted she then helped us set up the lines and get round issues with the phone (which quite frankly was REALLY not playing ball). Give her more money or something because quite frankly, shes bloody brilliant. If not, we'll happily hire her to do something because she's a joy to speak to."
Yay.com is rated 4.95 based on 749 reviews