Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Great customer service
The team at Yay.com are the best - courteous, professional and always helpful.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a VOIP provider.
Spot on and very helpful!
The great customer support I appreciated it.
Great site with great service 10/10
Having experienced years of poor service from large telecoms co, switched to Yay. Easy, simple and customer service is fantastic.
With a recent change in my circumstances, I have set up a home office and decided to move to a VOIP system to cut down on cost.
I can now take and make calls from home or through the app on my mobile either way to the outside world it looks like I am in my office which is great.

I purchased the phone from YAY as well as the service, all my calls to the guys to set up were answered promptly any issues I have had with understanding how anything worked have been answered quickly and explained thoroughly.

Both the customer services and the service itself has been 2nd to none, definitely recommend to anyone.
Raffi is the core for Yay's support. She is sweet, proffesional and extremely helpful. Superb team member, thanks to her - I saved a lot of headache.

Lots of thanks from wedash!
Excellent customers service! I highly recommend yay.com! Easy process, very straight forward.
As soon as I purchased the package I received a call from Megan who helped me set up all users and devices.
We have been using the Yay service for a few months now, with a couple of telephone lines.
The service and support has been excellent, particularly the technical operators who have supported us on a couple of setup questions.

Great service!
Meg did a fantastic job!
Delighted with the customer service. Completely new to VoIP and Miguel used AnyDesk app to configure the whole thing including my Grandstream ATA (adaptor). Looking forward, at the end of my 14-day free trial, to a long and happy relationship.
Thanks matt brilliant service 3years now
The young man we dealt with was fantastically patient and knowledgeable. Got the job done swiftly and efficiently. A real pleasure to deal with.
Great service and support to talk you through the set up process. Getting your head around the concept is tricky at first, but clearly explained every time by the helpline.
Best in the business, with great systems and awesome customer support, can't be beaten! Highly recommend.
Meg was very patient with me and set me up within 10 mins. ver polite and charming to talk to, thank you
Cheapest online price I found with delivery included. Fast & efficient service received. Item perfect.
Thanks again.
I was asked by a friend who was out of the country to help get his Voice over IP system re-working followingvan issue with a Virgin Router re-boot. The guys at YAY support were fantastic, really professional and together we sorted the issue easily so his business calls were reinstated.
Excellent support, call answered straight away, Miguel was so helpful and friendly and sorted out my problem straight away
Yay is an awesome Voip service. They are always helpful when I call in. I highly recommend them.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,358 reviews