Yay.com Reviews

Based on 1,783 reviews
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Best service with an excellent customer service !
Absolutely amazing with helping me, I have very little experience with transferring domains and really appreciated the patience time and effort in detail. In helping my navigate through the systems. The calls were not rushed, and they took time to make sure I understood all the information given. Happy customer so far.
Rosie was great when helping me make a number of modifications to our account
Helpful and friendly service, Angus went the extra mile.
I was very happy with Rose from Customer Support when pursuing an issue a technical issue in the back office. Thanks for help.
Was looking to upgrade the plan I was on but I couldn’t justify the extra cost- had some email correspondence with Toby in the customer team who was extremely helpful and went out of his way to negotiate a price we was both happy with to ensure I didn’t leave the service. He responded within 30 mins which was rare for a large company and really does show how they value their customers which is rare in this day and age!
Excellent support from yay.com, fixed all issues and provided very in depth setup help, not only did David guide me on the implementation of the settings but also followed up with a rigorous testing methodology - incredibly professional.
I contacted this company 3 times in the same day. All different problems, all fixed and with no wait time, got straight through to a real person and no "press 1 for.." On every call each person staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond!! On the final call David managed to fix a problem with an intercom system that had nothing to do with Yay. Although the problem was very difficult to solve and took a long time David was great and was very positive throughout. Great service, you have a great team well done! I will be recommending all our clients use Yay moving forward. Thanks!
Had to call the Yay.com help line to get help setting up my new phones. Call answered quickly and advisor was extremely helpful and patient. The issue was quickly resolved and the Service went beyond expectation to ensure everything was working the way I wanted. I would have no hesitation in recommending this VOIP provider.
As a start up company, yay provided all the services we could have hoped for. Easy and straight forward. Excellent customer service, especially Angus, thank you!!
Great service. Affordable, easy to use and great app! I would highly recommend
Works well - always comes back quickly if there are issues and the team are very helpful when trying to debug network problems.
Why can't the big telecoms companies do anything right? Yay.com do it right every time. A breath of fresh air.
In recent years our business requirements have changed extensively. We needed a reliable, easy-to-use VOiP service that catered to the rapid changes in how the Future Shop staff worked and engaged with customers. The criteria were, firstly, it had to be a robust and reliable system; secondly, the call quality had to be supreme as we engaged with customers extensively over the phone. Thirdly, it had to be backed up with excellent support services based in the UK. In addition, the system needed to be not too radically different from our current analogue desk phone system but easily scalable as the business grew. We evaluated some well-established companies and the big players in the VOIP market arena. None of them fully matched our needs. That is until we came across Yay. Yay is a breath of fresh air. Their VOIP service matched our needs precisely regarding flexibility, reliability, high call quality and scalability. We've been using the service since December 2021, and I have to say it has transformed our business. Their support is excellent, and we've found them highly responsive. If you want an excellent VOIP service, look no further than Yay.
Jez was great with dealing with my enquiry, he took me through the process clearly step by step. He took his time to be thorough and informative. Great Service with Jez and the Team.
These guys are honestly great, and their customer service experience is unreal. What amazes me in particular is their consistency. I had two prior accounts with them and they’re just as good now, as they were then. Also shout out to Toby who worked on what seemed to be quite a complex issue! Thanks again for all your efforts.
New VOIP account set up and phone set up remotely with no hassle within a few minutes great service
Great company to work with, with these guys you don't need a technical brain, you just need to give them a call, explain what you need, and if necessary they will talk you through it or even do everything for you. Top Class. Thanks Team YAY. - Kim VetHelpDirect.com
Great provider. Their customer service is fab!
Great company staffed by extremely knowledgeable employees. Nothing is ever too much bother and they are always more than happy to deal with any questions. Shout out to Miguel for solving my problem so patiently. Would highly recommend Yay.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,783 reviews