Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
I always get fantastic service from Yay.com. whenever I call to trouble shoot. Today it was Miguel who helped me get my phone lines back on after my router crashed. He was absolutely great!!!! Thank you Miguel. 😊
Posted 15 minutes ago
Nathan was very helpful in transferring a number from my account to another. Fantastic support, thanks.
Brian was excellent in his manner in helping me navigate the system
staff are always there to help with any problems excellent customer service
Great communication, thank you
Always helpful, nothing too much trouble.
Yay are always friendly and always helpful and always good customer
Quick turnaround in resolving my queries. Problems solved within the day. very approachable and responsive team. Keep up the good work.
Nathan and Toby (and anyone else who worked on my ticket) were excellent! They responded quicker than expected and swiftly solved my issues. They even went above and beyond and solved another problem I was having.
I joined yay.com to help control inbound calls for my business. At first look I was a bit overwhelmed konnor from the support team give me a call talked me through it and I was up and running with my new number in less than 5 minutes. Great service!
The age of good customer service dead? Yay.com's support team were absolutely amazing, this type of service may look expensive but the time & effort their team puts in when you have the smallest of problems is fantastic, it is really clear the money is going to a quality product & fully experienced staff. so far I have had a great experience with no call dropouts or unclear calls with anyone. 10/10 would recommend yay.com (their support team know a thing or two about old phones as well! )
So far so good. I have done my due diligence in expressing my honest opinion about the great customer service I have experienced thus far. I hope it stays that way as a consumer/user of your service. Its genuinely promising and if there was an opportunity to invest in this company I absolutely would do so.
Easy to use website, good price, delivery on time but best of all are their Customer Service Agents. I asked questions both before and after sign up and they got back to me almost immediately with an answer. After being a customer for a couple of years, I made an error when up grading our package with them. Their Customer Service team sorted it out straight away and have issued a refund. I really cant find fault with them.
First Class Service thank you!
I needed some help adding a voice message on Yay so my clients could still reach me and leave a message and Toby was on hand to make sure this was added with the minimum of fuss.
Very easy to set up and the team at the end of the phone were superb !! Highly recommended, it works as advertised.
Fantastic service, excellent customer service and painless !!
Konnor was a great help, 10/10 customer service!
Exceptional service as always and competitively positioned. This forward thinking VOIP provider has been a key component of our work and they're a pleasure to work with.
I had a problem with my telephone not registering. The help l received was excellent the members of yay help desk were courteous and extremely Helpful. The problem was found and we are now back on line. Thank you John smith
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,737 reviews