Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Good, very competent and friendly team
Really helpful and managed to sort the issue I was having very quickly. Very polite on the phone and would absolutely recommend them.
Excellent Service! I purchased 2 x Ubiquiti AmpliFi Alien Tri-Band WiFi 6 Routers, which I'm very pleased with. The price was competitive and as a bonus, the correct UK power leads were included in the price and automatically bundled with the routers. This is something that most other suppliers don't offer with this product, as far as I can see. Also I placed my order very late on a Saturday night and it was delivered via my preferred courier, DPD, on the following Monday. Again, not many suppliers will deliver items on a Monday, that were placed on a Saturday/Sunday!
I really like the layout, design, colours, prices and features of yay. After the trial service I was keen to set up an account and use it for good. The reason why I gave 4/5 is because there were some instances where the app on my phone wouldn't work. If I wanted to make a call, it wouldn't dial through. Usually the next day, I can make calls without issues. Hopefully this is just a temporary blip. Nevertheless, I am a happy customer!
i found Matt to be friendly, professional and he knows or answered very well all my queries, which were resolved
Very helpful staff. Always happy to explain how to use the system and take the time to check the system is working as we desire. Great customer service every time.
Super fast answering my question and making the BEEP sound work on the VM! I love YAY!!! Thank you
I literally can't recommend these guys enough! Not only do we now have our whole phone system set up seamlessly, but they were able to recommend & supply physical devices at better prices than anyone else! Konnar went above & beyond to help us & saved so much time; knowledgeable, efficient & super friendly! Thank you, Yay!!
Super impressed. Good value and very helpful if you run into technical issues or have questions in general.
If anyone out there is looking for a really professional VOIP provider then look no further. I have been with Yay.com for quite some time now and they have never failed to impress. Staff are courteous, professional and will always go the extra mile to help customers. As far as I am concerned it doesn't get any better. This company have set a really high standard and that reflects their strong commitment to providing the very best customer service.
I spoke to Miguel to talk me through the system, he was extremely helpful and explained the system and walked me through excellently. Fantastic service. Thank you again
Excellent service very friendly and helpful staff 10 out of 10
Amazing: Yay.com! Amazing: Konnor! Had a very stressful time moving home and being a technophobe my account was set up by a friend who made a sort of an error setting the system up where I had to pay! Calls was not getting diverted to my mobile because of my zero balance. I one phone call Konnor kindly sorted this issue and disposed of technophobe stress in minutes!
Miguel and the Yay.com Team were so kind and helpful in getting my initial users setup as we start implementing Yay. We are so excited to be moving to a platform that is much more user friendly and it is so easy to get a hold of someone if we need help!
Absolutely blown away! Excellent system, with such good features available, love how much I can customise everything. Brilliant customer service too!
First time purchasing from Yay.com - pricing was good, shipping updates were timely and the items were delivered on schedule. Can't really ask for more!
responsive, polite, great price and service
Quick installation, polite support team and great quality.
thank you for your help and it was great in going through step by step.
Yay.com is probably the friendliest, most efficient company providing this type of service. Anytime I call for some support, I get a pleasant person, willing to go the extra mile to explain everything and anything related to my enquiry and resolve it quickly. I'm quite happy with them, and have been using them for quite a few years already. The latest yay.com app was a lovely surprise and works well so far :)) Particular thanks to Konnor, who I spoke to last time, an absolute star ! I literally called in 3 or 4 minutes before the end of their working hours, he picked up the phone, sorted me out and stayed overtime to make a client happy ! Couldn't recommend highly enough. Thank you !
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,646 reviews