Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited

About Wych Bearings Limited: Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 62 Basepoint Business Centre Isidore Road

How would you rate Wych Bearings Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Delivered in good time, at a very reasonable price"
Mr Adrian S
Verified Buyer
"Great website, really easy to navigate"
Mr George S
Verified Buyer
"Item as described, lightning delivery, very good price, great quality. 5 star."
Mr Dario K
Verified Buyer
"Great quality bearings and fast shipping. A+++++"
Mr Gareth J
Verified Buyer
"i bought these bearings for my Trek Domane BB90, to replace the appalling 'Joy Sun' Chinese bearings fitted by Bikeshed Cardiff. i am well pleased with the quality. 5 star bearings."
"I paid more for next day delivery , but DPD did not deliver that day, I contacted Wych Bearings, and the guy I spoke to was very apologetic and helpful, he contacted DPD and sorted it out and I received the order the next day. He offered me a refund of my delivery cost without me even asking. Nice guy, great customer relations. Shame about DPD, offering excuse of redelivery !!! and also their label had come off the parcel !!! . Thank you Wych Bearings ; Great customer service, it's a pity there aren't more companies like you."
Mr Peter M
Verified Buyer
"Clear & comprehensive website with excellent stock range & very competitive pricing.Easy ordering process supported by fast delivery and progress emails."
Mr Masao S
Verified Buyer
"I wish to express my gratitude for wonderful correspondence though it was an order from Japan. The next chance, please."
Mr Peter J
Verified Buyer
"I would fully recommend this company. I was very ignorant about bearings, and needed to repair my trailer. They helped me find the information I needed, and dispached them that day, and i received them the next day. Excellent. Thank you."
"EARING RECIEVED VERY PROMTLY AND AS ORDERED"
"Good price, quick delivery. What else I would need ?"
"Item as described."
"great service fast delivery"
Mr Dennis M
Verified Buyer
"good service quality product and efficient shipping"
"Great range of bearings, the best prices and fast delivery."
Mr Stephen W
Verified Buyer
"Products delivered were as ordered and delivered as requested. What more can you ask for."
"Had exactly what I needed, easy to find what I needed and quick delivery"
Mr Keith C
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant quick service and good pricing...."
Mr Adrian M
Verified Buyer
"i have purchased bearings from this company a couple of times. they have only been small orders but the service was second to none. very helpful,great prices,fast delivery and above all quality products. would not hesitate to recommend them to family, friends and business colleges alike. well done wych bearings"
"As expected, very smooth bearings and next day delivery"
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.93 based on 1,726 reviews