Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited
Read Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

About Wych Bearings Limited:

Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 1 Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Aston Road
Bromsgrove

Tell us how Wych Bearings Limited made you happy
Amazing service from the guys. Ordered 3 Bearings On Monday midday, been dispatched the same day and arrived Tuesday Lunch time.
Exactly what I needed with super fast delivery times and good communication
Will be definitely ordering more from them.
What amazing and friendly service. I spoke to ‘Fred’ but whoever I spoke to was always efficient and helpful. The prices were extremely competitive and delivery the next day. I had to return a v belt as I had ordered the wrong size. No problem at all.

Would highly recommend.
Good price and fast delivery to Norway.
As a woman, I ventured into an unknown world of bearings and could not have been met with greater civility or patience. Extremely personable and friendly staff.
Have used Wych Bearing a couple of times and have had excellent service. Will be using for all my bearing needs. Recommended.
Fantastic service.

I called up a little unsure of the various options for specific bearings and was talked through alternatives and what each one meant. Ordered online and delivered the next morning.

Well done Wych Bearings
Fantastic service, ordered a miniature bearing to repair an RS775 motor - received early next day and motor successfully repaired in 30 mins!
Amazing service. Ordered 3.58pm and with me the following morning. Well done.
Good quick service and delivered before time would recommend to friends
3 sets of enduro bearings and the RRP tool and specific kits (5, 6 & 7) for extracting and re fitting them to my bike
Quality stuff here
Shall buy again when next service is due
Cheers guys
Very knowledgeable, great service and good prices - unbeatable combination. V belt arrived within 48 hours of order. Thanks Neale
Perfect great guys knew what they were talking about help me out over the phone great to talk to recommended cheers guys
Wych Bearings have supplied most of the bearings and oil seals I’ve needed to rebuild my old Triumph motorbike. Service has been excellent and very helpful when I’ve had an enquiry re specialist parts.
I have used Wych several times to buy bike bearing (BB & multiple wheel sets).
Every time they have stock and ship immediately.
The site works well, is easy to navigate, the prices are good.
I don't tend to write reviews, but feel good business' deserve/earn the right to be plugged.
I highly recommend Wych.
Ordered 61903-LLB ABEC5 Enduro Bike Bearing 17x30x7 to replace bearings on my Specialized Axis Hub. I called to double check I had ordered the correct item and a very knowledgeable member of staff confirmed the size and application.
Bearing were posted same day.
I bought some S689ZZ EZO 9 X 17 X 5 mini bearings to swap out Shimano plastic bushings RD 4004 in some Beast master XB 10000 reels . Excellent product , perfect fit and great service and communication , highly recommended .
Wych bearings have a massive selection of in stock items. Found everything I needed to replace my pivot bearings. Despatch and delivery was fast I will be using Wych again very soon.
Fast delivery and to the specification required. Thanks to this we had our machine back up and running in quick time.
Very helpful when I contacted them. Would def use them again
Good quality products fast delivery and friendly service
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.93 based on 3,225 reviews