Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited

About Wych Bearings Limited: Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 1 Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Aston Road
Bromsgrove

Tell us how Wych Bearings Limited made you happy

"Great service good choice off bearing and quick delivery"
"Fantastic fast service, bike headset feels smoother than ever."
"I think it is very fast delivery! Thank you Peter"
"I found dealing with Wych Bearings a very satisfying experience. The website was excellent and easy to use and when I did have to phone, the support and advice was excellent. Prices also were very reasonable and the items I ordered were shipped straightaway. Definitely highly recommended."
"Quality Enduro bearings at a decent price, packaged well and delivered promptly... πŸ‘Œ"
"WYCH BEARINGS ARE MY GO TO FOR MTB BEARINGS. ALWAYS ON HAND TO OFFER ADVICE. BEARINGS ARE EXCELLENT QUALITY AND GOOD VALUE. ALSO BOUGHT THE BEARING EXTRACTOR TOOL KIT AND IT'S MAKE BEARING REPLACEMENT A MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE."
"Always polite and very helpful, reasonably priced but excellent and prompt delivery, so generally good price but great service......"
"I’ve bought 2 sets of bearings for my rear bike wheel, hub and freehub body, impressive, smooth bearings for the price, rolls smooth and fast while holding the wheel in hand, almost as good as the original bearings, of course they need testing on the road and under load, but I don’t expect any problems, and I hope my average speed improves a bit. Very, very prompt delivery, well done guys ! Highly recommended."
"Great service as usual thanks"
"When I was facing expensive down-time due to failure of a non-standard piece of equipment I was pointed in the right direction with Wych Bearings who supplied me a bearing which in a combination which I would have not considered enabled my to get going again and I was able to arrive on site fully up to speed. The service was very good, my order was expedited and turned up when I was told it would. I am very grateful for their help."
"Good pricing for the bearings and fast delivery."
"very quick delivery, expensive bearing but quality costs! would definitely use Wych bearings again, thank you!"
"I found the web page really easy and i must thank you for the speed that you sent my order through I will be in touch again soon Many Thanks Ian Watkins."
"Quick delivery, kept up to date with e mail. Will definately use again."
"Extremely helpful and knowledgeable people. Brilliant products. Very happy. Highly recommended. Many thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Fast device, delivering what was ordered"
"Very good price with quick efficient supply, perfect πŸ‘"
"JUST EXCELLENT.And very good support."
"Excellent service, thank you. Regards"
"Delivery was fast, bearings were rare and you were the only place i could find. Customerservice worked good. 5/5 Top job lads !"
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.92 based on 2,398 reviews